Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm
With: Phrixus, Skylar, and Zak

Zakiax

The fluffy bird shook himself off and regained his footing. He had fallen and bumped into a warm thing! But the warm thing was a scary thing. The bird stared at the dark canine with light blue eyes. He skittered back to Sienna's towering form. "" Skylar peeped at the hound, trying to be brave.

[No worries, we've got plenty of time c: ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm
Ryuukishin

Area: Katrina, a few blocks from the docks
Interacting with: Genesis/Eliza, Anyone else on their way to the docks

Corbin nodded at what Eliza said. "It is sad to see pokemon have to part with someone they care for. I hope A is learning to enjoy life with you. It did seem like he is a bit protective." He said as they continued on. They were getting closer to the docks but weren't quite there yet. "Doin' okay kid?" He asked his Riolu.

Aaron was still managing to keep up but had to resort to running on all fours to do so. He barely caught that he shared a similar history as Ajax did and so didn't think much of it.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Zasshurou

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm
Interacting With: Anyone

Yusaki woke up to the sound of violent rustling. Rolling over, she half expected to find Yilan and Korou fighting again, since they couldn't seem to agree on who was permitted to sleep on the bed. She was quite surprised to find Yilan coiled tightly next to her, Korou on the floor, both quite asleep.
As for the sound, it came from a piece of paper that had come under the door, which was now quite violently dancing in the wind coming through her apartment's open window.
Manuevering past the sleeping pokemon, she tiptoed over to pick it up, and after skimming through the text, she grinned broadly.
Balloon rides?
She wouldn't miss that for the world!

Thankfully, she'd barely begun to unpack her bag since coming to Zatao, so it was a simple matter of quickly folding clothes back into her backpack, and checking over her medical bag. She hadn't opened it since getting Korou, so everything seemed to be in ship shape.
Now just to wake up her pokemon.

Korou was easy. The Mightyena had already cracked open her eyes during the flurry of activity, so it was just a matter of coaxing her to be fully awake. A promise of a walk had the Mightyena on her feet in no time.

Yilan on the other hand... The Ekans reacted quite negatively, slithering off the bed, under it, and into the far corner.
No amount of promises or sweet words would draw the Ekans out.

And so, with a promise from her neighbor to check on Yilan occasionally, Yusaki and Korou set off for the docks.
When they arrived, the group of people made the Mightyena draw back behind her trainer cautiously, but Yusaki beamed. The flyer was legit apparently.
Running her hand through Korou's fur to soothe the Mightyena, she pondered out loud, "I wonder if they'll have enough room in the balloons for all these people though."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:17 pm
Revel1984

Interacting with: Katori

Regardless of the strange circumstances that surrounded the flier reaching Anise, it seemed it must have been delivered to other people as well, since quite a number of people and pokemon were gathered on and around the docks, and there seemed to be a sign somewhere about the balloon rides. So there was something going on, though there was still a lot unknown, like when this thing was leaving, where the balloons were, and where the people running this thing were. Anise looked around, trying to answer at least some of these questions.

Oki did not like the crowd. His trainer was not comfortable with circumstances surrounding this trip, and the fact that the flier had gotten past him into her tent made him very wary. There were many people and pokemon, too many for him to watch them all effectively. He was trying to look everywhere at once and so managed to miss the Cyndaquil walking by until it actually bumped into him. He glanced at the smaller pokemon, then noticed it was grumbling in a way that it seemed to think would provoke a battle. Snorting, he gave it a stern "you don't want to mess with me" look before going back to watching the crowd, though he kept an eye on the little Fire-type out of the corner of his eye. It didn't seem to be a danger to his trainer, but if it was looking for trouble it bore monitoring until it was out of reach.

Anise hadn't noticed the Cyndaquil at all until her trainer spoke up. "Oh, it's OK, no harm done," she assured the trainer. In truth, she wasn't even sure what had happened, but Oki seemed to think it wasn't worth more than a look at the other pokemon so it was probably nothing.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:19 pm
Area: Katarina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone
Zasshurou

Gepardo tilted his head, trying to stand away from most groups to escape the chatter, and still manage to hear a few questions floating by, but most of them which were answer right away by someone of the group. He raised an eyebrow at rather curious query. Looking over, he spotted a young lady and her pokemon standing alone. "....They have an amazing record at having just about room for whatever group size they encounter. It's quiet creepy to be honest."

Lilli chirped, the white murkrow watching all the pokemons before shifting into a new shape, imitating Yusaki's mightyenna. She barked, wagging her tail at the other pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 pm
Interacting with: Anyone / Fifi, Erike, Koorie

George looked over Fifi and thought for a moment, "I am sure we have met before as well but I have no idea where it was." He was really trying to figure it out when Erika spoke up and grabbed his attention.

He turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "Well yes I am in fact. But I am more of a private investigator. This type of thing tends to ... draw the attention of unsavory people like those of Team Rocket. I will not allow them to ruin these people's trip this time, so I have come prepared for such an eventuality."

He smiled as she started drinking more and shook his head, "Well if you are off duty then there is no harm in the drinking. Just don't go overboard, wouldn't want you getting sick while trying to have a good time. My family is from Motterosa, most of them cops too. So you might know the Frost family."

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Qixel
Kira of Flames

Liquid Kitsune

Malevolent Tactician

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm
Area: Katarina Docks.
Interacting with: Laurence
Renekai

Magnolia's head quirked back at the pink member injected in her direction. Her eyes furrowed a tad and she a gave small harrumph, folding her arms across her bosom. "Well, I never," she said. "It's a rude little thing!"

Rho snickered silently by her ear.

"It's not a legendary Pokemon, I guess, but your "Pkachirisu" is interesting nonetheless. If it is a mix of Pokemon, there must've been a genetic mutation somewhere. I'm sure any breeders here would be fascinated."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:42 pm
Tristam Lockhart

Yusaki started slightly, actually surprised someone had answered her random musing. She gave Gepardo a grateful smile, "They must be very well prepared then, though I can't imagine how they'd be able to tailor their fleet towards a particular group when it doesn't seem like they have tickets or reservations to count..."

At the sight of Lilli shifting forms, Korou drew herself up to her full height, prepared the be as intimidating as possible. At the playful bark however, she lost her bluster and leaned forward to sniff experimentally at the imitation Mightyena.
She gave a gruff bark, and her tail gave a curious wag of its own.  

Zasshurou

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 pm
NaomiNaomi

Laurence tried to suppress a laugh at Magnolia's reaction. She truly was a proper young lady. "I apologize on her behalf," he said. "She has a bit of an attitude, it seems. She could learn a lot from you."

Kili huffed loudly. "(Laurence, stop talking to the ugly girl and the rude cat,)" she whined in Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Interacting with: Anyone / Fifi, Erika, George

At Fifi's suggestion, Koorie furrowed her brow in through, the delicate features of her face contorting a little. "Hm, no, probably not. I don't spend much time outside of my training, gigs, and the occasional get together at a bar." Damn... why was it that even the name felt familiar? It was like she was going through deja vu all over again.

Hearing the drunken slur of the other girl, Koorie's attention quickly snapped to George to assess the situation. A snort escaped her at the name he was called: Fedora. She'd be using that in the near future, more than likely at the perfect opertune time to tease him.

"Erika was it? I'm Koorie." She smiled to the fellow officer. "Are you a nervous flier?" That was why the airlines served alcohol on flights after all...

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Qixel
Liquid Kitsune

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Zasshurou

The man just shrugged. "I honestly can't tell you, but they always seem to have the right amount of backpacks, or rooms. It's very odd...I am Gepardo, by the way." He chuckled and turned his eyes downwards to the two Myghtyennas. "May I ask where you found such a specimen? She has very beautiful colors."

Lilli pawed at Korou, while wagging her own tail before circling about her, giving little curioius sniffs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:03 pm
Area: Katarina Docks.
Interacting with: Laurence
Renekai

Magnolia's mouth drew to the side and she looked away, shaking her head to herself, then looked back to Laurence. "She sure could. None of my Pokemon are ever rude to me. My, if they were, I'd-!" She didn't finish her statement, but it was evident how she felt about such manners. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she continued, "But Pokemon will be Pokemon, I guess."

Rho rose to standing again and darted a glare at the Pikachirisu. "rodent,>" he spat. "her, but know I am not rude, you genetically confused monstrosity. I've done nothing to warrant such description!>"  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:33 pm
Area: Katerina Docks
Interacting With: Zakiax/Anyone
Zakiax

User ImageCara looked around for anyone she might know and spotted one very familiar person. She smiled and headed over, as she got closer she saw a very handsome houndoom whom she had to figure was the houndour they had met on their previous adventure.

Spirit sat on Cara's shoulder as they walked over to Zak. She had remembered battling against his Pokemon a time or two and remembered that his companions were good battle opponents.

"Hey Zak!"
Cara called out as she got to him. "Long time no see!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Liquid Kitsune
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Kira of Flames

Erika noted George's raised eyebrow, and shot one back in kind. "Ya really think they'd do that? Just go ride air balloons and mess with people?" She laughed, but at what was unclear. She opened another can of beer and gazed at it with a smile. "I love drinking; drinking is having a good time. But I'm new to Motterosa, so no, never heard of 'em."

Erika turned to Koorie. "Yeah, I'm Erika. Introductions, then. That's Frills," she said, pointing at Fifi. "The dude is Fedora, and you're Princess. Glad we all know each other now." She took a drink of her beer. And I dunno if I am. Only came on the damn trip to spend time with Dr. Lothar, and he couldn't make it! What'm I even here for? Dr. Lothar...!" The officer began to sob quietly to herself.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm
Tristam Lockhart

[Del, Jan currently in the bathroom with Sperra]
[Interacting with Gepardo and anybody interacting with him]

Ah, there was someone vaguely familiar.
Delah stalked over and cleared her throat. Sure, he was talking to someone, but the young teen wasn't exactly the most patient person ever. Also she was running on little to no sleep.
"Excuse me" she asked, holding up the charcoal stained flyer, "Could you give me some more information about this trip?"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff