Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - Winners pg 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Mosh fussed with the leather fringes hanging over her stomach as she looked into the sky. "Oh mighty Wishing Star. I long to explore the world, however my most beloved companion... well... he's a bit of a scaredy cat. It's hard to feel safe when you're companion and protector is more afraid of the noises in the dark than you are."

She paused to look around for a moment before returning her gaze to the stars, "I would love if Hal and I could have a strong and brave traveling companion."

10 Things I Like:
Hair
Antlers
strength
gore
exposed organs
bones
Black
Red
Natural colors
Paws/claws

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Pink
Frilly clothes/things

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?

Mosh slowly undid her necklace, "Great Wishing Star, in return for a companion I offer unto you this necklace made of one of Hal's lost canines. I've worn it since he was a colt and ran into a tree, losing it." She bows, closing he eyes, "Thank you for listening Great Wishing Star."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Sable User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I had a family, friends, and a home, once. The village that was raising me burned down and now I have no one. I escaped by running as fast as I could but even that barely got me out. It gets lonely, being on your own all the time.
10 Things I Like:
Gradient monotone (e.g. light-to-dark shades/tints in the same base color)
Abstract patterns
Tribal
Peacocks
Pearls
Antlers! and branches.
Zen gardens
Greens, teals, blues, purples
Long hair
Leg feathering

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Minis
Super clashy colors next to each other(bright green and bright red, purple and yellow, etc)
Clothing
Patchwork coats
Honestly I can't think of 10 things I don't like!

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Sable has just finished gathering bits of wood and bark from the forest and has arranged them in the shape of a Soquili on the ground.  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Belle Morte (Death Resurrected)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Kanshimi Te (stormflower)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A frayed feather of white tipped in blood, a rock resembling a crescent moon, and a grouping of purple and yellow roses.
Short IC Response: This couple is an odd one. Te shrouded in darkness, lost without the light and obeys all his Mistress Belle tells him(without breaking the rules of angeni). He believes light is unreachable to him now. Thus he lives only to serve and make Belle happy in her games.
A bright and mysterious star could be seen as the sun set making way for the night. Te had heard of this star and he decided to try his luck. Belle wanted something more, she wanted children but they had been unsuccessful. Te didn't know how to feel about a child, but he wanted to do whatever made Belle happy. He slowly approached where the light from the star seemed to touch the earth. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes briefly before looking up to the star. "Wishing Star on this night I seek you out for a dream. A child we have tried for but have been unable to yet grasp. I wish to make her happy, I seek you to help make her desire come true. Please accept my gift to you and help this dream come true." He left his offering in the light and gently bowed to the star and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Optional cert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister.
Race (first choice): Unicorn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Common
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? His beautiful saddle and the journeys that he had with it.
Short IC Response: Finnegan glanced over his shoulder down the bottom of the hill where his little mouse companion, Reepicheep sat patiently. With a soft sigh he turned and witnessed the glorious bight star falling down from the havens. Finnegan nervously picked up his saddle and placed it on the stone alter. “I don’t know if you can hear me or if you’re even there,” he started to say as he looked to the horizon where the star’s light was still glowing. “And I don’t have much to offer. I know it’s only a thing—a simple object, but I offer to you my faithful saddle.” Finnegan paused for a moment before continuing, “but not only the saddle but the memories and journeys that I’ve had with it. All those heroic adventures and friendships met along the way. May it be of use to you—may it serve you well,” he smiled and then bowed. Finnegan looked to the haven as if he were waiting for something magical to happen. He felt a tiny paw and looked back to see that Reepicheep had joined him. The mouse smiled warmly to his friend before scurrying up onto the stallion’s back and too took gaze to the sky. “Now you wait,” Reepicheep whispered proudly of his friend.  

II Paradox II

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Kirin (or another Kirin Flutter!)
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Regular
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bird of paradise flower
Short IC Response: Sirene hadn't often dreamt of her life long ago, though perhaps a reunion was in order. Her life with her parents, her brother, and then how they had gone their separate ways once they grew older. And so, under the twilight, she made her way to the alter. At first she had been unsure of what to offer, though on her way, she had found a flower. While unlike her own, its beauty and vibrancy reminded her of those in the fields she had ran through as a foal, and thus would make a suitable gift to the wishing star.

She laid it upon the cool stone, stepping back to look up to the sky. While some might wish with their eyes closed, she was taken by the beauty of the skies above, and the glittering stars. "I want him to see me again." She murmured, "I want him to be proud of what I've done, and to feel welcome with the family I've made thus far, as small as it might be. Please...If there's a way, bring him back to me, so that we can run through the flower fields just one more time..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:25 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Uncomon
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): common
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tear resting inside a small flame from his green eternal flame.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?

As Lutra walks to the top of the cliff he has so often come too. The expression on his face was sadness. His lips moved around the lantern's rounded handle as he sighed, placing it down. The star had granted him things, children, a family with the mare he loved. A family he loved and adored... But recently his kids have asked how his side of the family... Lutra was given to the herd as a basket. He never met his family, never even saw his parents faces... He watched as Akari would bask in the love from her family and he had begun to feel lonely.

"Oh wishing star... I wish, I wish I had a family from which I came from." He frowned, pulling out a small flame that didn't burn, a tear slipping down along his nose to fall into the center glistening. " It's lonely being the only one. Not being able to tell my children about where I came from... I love the herd with every fiber of my being and they are my family. But something is missing in my heart."  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Noble Heart
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Mahi
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=186&t=11630811#234801521
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few seashells, a small tuft of his mane, flowers from both land and sea.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket? Noble Heart nudged his offering around, trying to make sure it was neat and presentable, something worthy of a wishing star. Somehow, it didn't feel as though it was enough -- what could he offer a star that could grant such miracles? He hoped the symbolism of his love for Mahi would be enough to please it; a collection of objects from both his world and from Mahi's, a joining of land and sea. Before her, Noble Heart hadn't spent this much time in the water in his life -- and he chuckled when he realized his hooves and fetlocks were still damp from collecting sea shells earlier. He cleared his throat and looked up at the bright star in the sky. "Wishing Star... I have wished upon stars many times in my life, but I have never had the fortune to wish upon you, the grandest of all. I feel that being able to see you now may be a sign of an opportunity I should not waste. You must receive many wishes -- certainly from others who may be more worthy than I -- but if you find it in your heart to consider my wish, even in passing, I would be most honored." He paused then, looking over his shoulder to see if Mahi may have followed him here -- she'd been fast asleep when he'd left -- but found that he was still alone. "It has been a long time since my darling Mahi and I have had children. Ours have already grown up, and I could not be more grateful and proud to have them in our lives. But we miss the sound of small hooves running in the sand, and long for more children. This is why I am leaving this offering to you, Wishing Star. Will you grant us this wish? A child of land and sea, so that we may both show our child our own worlds and how to live in them both?" Noble Heart paused again, unsure if he should wait for an answer, but after a few moments he bowed his head to the star. "Thank you for listening to my request, Wishing Star. If... I am unsure of how this works, if you choose to bless us with a child, but if Mahi must carry the young foal, I only wish for this if she desires this, too. Thank you, Wishing Star."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Parent 2:
User Image
Link to Breeding Permission: Ktns owns both and gave me permission.
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Xiao, Miao's sister, leaves behind one of her large pearls.
Short IC Response: The mare took a couple deep breaths as her nostrils flared. Miao would hate her for doing this, but he had promised her before he found another. He had promised to choose Muse.

She lowered her head at the shrine she protected that was currently bathed in the Wishing Star's light.

'Please,' she whispered faintly. 'Please provide me with what I was denied.'

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm
A Miracle Baby
Parent 1: Ikinya
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Cuauhcoatl
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple:
.o1 Saviour
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Here
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Ikinya leaves one of her own feathers which adorn her hair, twined together with a stray one of Cuauhcoatl's from his wings.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Once more the mare found her way to the fabled spot of the wishing star, seeing the altar where she would once again be laying a offering. She remembered the last time she was here, as a soft smile stretched on her face as they were blessed with the wonder which was now their son Teo'. It was both amazing and wondrous, to be a mother of both adopted and surrogate, and even wishing star children. Regular and Usdia....it was such a mix of a family but it was hers. The little mare wouldn't have it any other way as she thought back to her beloved mate Cuauhcoatl. As always a loving smile reached her lips, looking up to the stars above. "Hello again, my old friend. Its been some time..." She said a little shyly, heading up to the altar and setting down the feathers. Luckily for her it was a stale night, the wind hopefully wouldn't blow the modest offering away. "I know we have been blessed by your wondrous magic before, but our hearts remain open, ready for the love children can bring into the lives of my mate and I, as well as our children. To teach equality, and tolerance amongst all living things...the ability to love whomever your heart chooses without fear or worry of prejudice. It is our wish of another blessing....if you find it in your heart to shower us with another miracle....Thank you Wishing star..." Ikinya beamed, her heart racing with the love of how she always felt thinking of her beloved family, dipping her head to the star above she made her way back home, the place where her heart belonged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother or Sister
Race (first choice): Unikalona
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Uni (please no draft I do love ameh feathering)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A broken necklace with gems
Short IC Response: She stood there, her glowing eyes peering at the starry sky. It was not unusual for her to never see the day and to live only be the glow of the stars and moon. The soft voices of the spirits whispered in her ears before settling along her back in their own conversation about the dead. There was a star one she did not recognize despite her constant study of the stars. It grew brightly as if beckoning her.

“I wish dear spirit of the star, I wish to ask that some where I have a sibling. Someone… anyone that I am not alone as the spirits that linger around me say.” Keres looked at the spirits lingering on her back hoping they had not heard her silly wish.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Race (first choice): Kalona
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Due to the strict nature of his breed - he is pure - no other choice is a viable option. Please re-roll someone else if my first choice doesn't suit your taste or desire.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Raven feathers, though a few have some blood on their tips.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
The stallion glanced warily around the small, secluded spot within the woods. There was no moon this night, which meant most of the stallion was shrouded completely in shadow. . .save for his glowing, crimson gaze. Nostrils flaring, the proud beast gave one last look around -- he couldn't be too sure someone (like Arianwyn) wouldn't find him. This was a moment's vulnerability for the stallion, the stallion whom was so far from his beloved herd, and of course, his mother.

He was doing this for her. Maeryn of Black Skull.

Dropping the feathers on top of a small, marked spot of land, he glanced up to eye that mysterious star he'd heard rumored about in the lands. A low snarl entered his throat, a mix of embarrassment and, perhaps, hope. He didn't need the stars help, of course not, but . . . "She's lonely, Kalona. She's alone, and she misses him every waking minute she breathes. Now that her foals are all grown, not that her peers are nothing more than memories, it would not be such a bad thing to bring him back. Rötschreck. Surely even you can do that much, can see she deserves that much. Bring father back, and let her find joy once more. You took him away, I have no doubt you can bring him back." Ears flattening, the red eyed stallion gave one last baleful eye at the star. "Think of how much she's given you. . . It's time you repaid her, in kind." And with that, the kalona hastily retreated back in to the shadows, doing his best to forget that he'd wished for his father returned. He wasn't a superstitious stallion, but what wouldn't he do to help his great mother? No other stallion would do.

((Note: Clearly, I am not asking for Rötschreck. Keiran was adopted as a foal by Maeryn,, and was raised to think of the dead stallion as his father. So if rolled, despite his wish, I'm aiming for Kieran's biological father instead, obviously, haha.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Thesh-ah

User Image

OOC response.
Thesh-ah has had a rough life a dark past and more than a few skeletons linger in her closet. Shes trying to redeem herself but is held back from accomplishing anything truly great by her need for atonement. Lately in RP I have been getting her to branch out and see that she is loved. That its true she can't fix the past but she can make the future bright not just for herself but for others as well. To get her through this I think a friend who could become a mate would be the best thing for her.

IC Response.
"I've been told wishes have been made on my behalf before and nothing has come of them. I never have put much stock in wishes. We don't believe in them where I come from but if these last few years have taught me anything it's that . . .i have been known to be wrong. . . Very wrong." Her knees start to shake as her mistakes burst fourth from the back of her mind. Dark things she can't even bring herself to say. She knew wishes weren't granted to walkers because if their evil nature but . . . What of her own. In a lot of ways she wasn't any better than them. Unable to hold it together anymore sobs choke her throat and tears flood her eyes.
" I'm sorry for what I've done! I try to make up for it but I feel like I can't. I know I don't deserve anything but I just can't bear these burdens alone anymore. This is the first time I've cried since . . . I lost them and I don't feel like I can hold it together anymore. I just I just can't. "
Tears drip from her mask splattering against a large flat stone.
10 Things I Like:
- Long/big horns ( not the cattle but like actually long or big horns)
- Huge Mohawks with long bangs
- Steam punk theme items
- Dark earth tones (dark green ect)
- Skulls
- Brown leather straps
- Gold
- Scars enriches RP smile
- Stallions
- Draft
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- human clothes
- make up
- default kalona expressions
- Any if the stock mane temples for stallions. (Tails are fine though)
- leg down pose
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?:
Tears. The first tears she had shed in years.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm
I'm seeing a couple of questionable forms so Im going to remind people of one major rule on the front page.

3. No skinwalkers, Ulun'suti, angeni, or mutants will be given out. Also, nothing over moderate edits. Please note all the wishes will give COLORIST CHOICE prizes. There is no guarantee of breed, edit level, or edits at all. While you may be able to influence the look of your prize a bit, the end result is completely up to the colorist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Relation : cousin
Race (first choice): kalona
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): common
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a key
Short IC Response: Since coming to these new lands, Ivette had made quite a few accomplishments. Found quite a few interesting individuals, and even gained a traveling companion who was also a means of protection... not that she needed it, of course. But gazing upon the wishing star, those glowing eyes shimmering bright, she gave a soft snort, "It's been some time since I've seen my family.. I'm sure that they'd be quite envious of my accomplishments~" she gloated, "Especially that cousin of mine. Ah how amusing it would be to rub it in their face~" it was a subtle hint to the stars, but hopefully they'd catch her drift.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Zahariel
User Image

"When I was little, I would gather up snow with my nose, and roll in it to try to be beautiful like my mother, the way she wanted me to be. But it always melted off, and disappointed her. If I could have a friend, just one friend, who loved me and wanted me for who I am, that would be the most wonderful gift in the world. My father was so good, wishing star, even though he had spikes like mine, and they called him fallen. I try to be good like him. I want to be good, and strong. I like to watch flowers grow, wishing star, and I want to be beautiful like them. They open up to the sun, and I've never had a sun in my life. That's what I want. Please, wishing star, I want a sun. Please give me a sun. I'm tired of being a disappointment, of letting the family down. If I have to go off on my own, I want to have someone to walk beside me, and warm me."

10 Things I Like:

Purple
Orange
Butterfly wings
Feathers
Black
Rainbow
Unicorns
Glowing
Drafts
Long hair

10 Things I Don’t Like:

Yellow
Guts
Spiders
Polka dots
Lime Green
Cutie marks
War horses
Cream
Salmon
Clothing (accessories etc are fine)

A single, unblemished white rose.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces