Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:53 am
Tetyawna watched him as he ate. She waited for him to finish before talking. "Well....would you look at that." A butterfly flew freely towards some flowers and landed on a pink one. It started to take the necture from the pretty bright pink flower. "I wish I could fly in the air to see everything from a bird's view." If only...... "Oh sorry. I'm just dreaming of flying again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:09 pm
King lifted his head and said " not at all, i use to dream of flying but when reality kicked in" he started to chuckle and looked at the butter fly.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:17 pm
The orange horse just kinda stared at him. She didn't say anthing and just stood there staring. Her eyes wouldn't blink. Like if she just got hit on the head, but she wasn't doing this because of what he said. "I just realised, you look like you got a mustache." A very strange reaction when she saw that it looked like if he did. Tetyawna giggled and trotted off towards the path into the forest. Maybe a little forest walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:21 pm
" really?" He started to luagh a bit at the strange thought of a soquili with a mustache on their face. And he fallowed Tetyawna into the forest.
" this is nice... Does it really look like I have a mustache?" he asked with a weird tone in his voice.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:30 pm
"Well....kinda but when you look closely, you can see that it is not." She started to move as a slow pace. Everything there in the forest was so green, which made it look beautiful. Awww.....how cute.....maybe it can talk! Tetyawna ran towards a squirrel, but it ran up a tree before she reached it. Oh okay, I guess it gets scared easily. The mare returned to King.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:36 pm
King smiled and was amused at how Tetyawna was trying to get make friends with a squirrel.
" They arent very socialable animals out side there species" He informed her but in a gentle voice.
" So this place pleases you?" He questioned before he looked around at the dew that was still left from the morning. every thig was green and lush.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:48 pm
"I love this whole entire land. Well.....maybe not the whole entire land but I still love it. The forest is the best though. There are trees!" she giggled as she finished her sentence. "Well....I guess I won't be making friends with a creature like that onless it talks or something." Her eyes followed the squirrel as it scurried on a branch. "Which place of this land do you like most?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:58 pm
King took in the day, the warmth and the whole of it all. he listened to her talk and after thinking about the question at habd that she had asked him all he responded was
" here, this place, where we are"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:00 pm
Tetyawna thought his answer was a bit odd. It was like he was pointing out this exact spot. "Uhm.....why?" Her head filled with questions but she thought that one was best to ask. Of course she had a reason why she liked it here, trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:04 pm
King Smiled and simpely replied
" the veiw isbeautiful here"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:06 pm
Turning her head towards the sun and where a few clouds were floating, she replied "Of course." It was indeed beautiful. Everthing seemed so peaceful. Probably the best place to be when you're mad or down. Taking a short walk in these woods would make your day much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:09 pm
King closed his eyes and relaxed. " so where would you like to go next?" he asked.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:11 pm
"I got a great idea. Why don't we go for a walk in the forest, and then up to the mountains. After we could find some shelter up in the mountains to stay for the night." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke happily to King. That would be fun......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:14 pm
King nodded his head in agreement. He thought that would be splended. He was starting to feel closer and closer to this mare now so he didnt mind going any where that was too far from the tepee for the night as long as some one that was important to him was there.
What a weird feeling

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:20 pm
A strange feeling has come across Tetyawna too. It was like a feeling she had never had, but she kinda liked it. Indeed, they were now much closer. "Alright. I'm set and ready for this adventure." She giggled and started to walk. What does this feeling mean?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff