7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 pm
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raven shook her head and smiled, "I think you've dealt with enough as is, it's the least I can do for allowing me to stay and do some work here. It seems like you have a weight on you. Of all my comrades, I'm the motherly one. It's peaceful for me, taking care of things for others. It's what I do as a Guardian. When I killed my children, things definitely went awry. I had no trust, I had...well, nothing. I had built this reputation, and it shattered. My own Husband resented me, feared me, and thought he could 'help' me by turning me over to the Organization that had actively hunted and searched for me."

Raven leaned into the counter, staring down at the two cups she had cleaned, brows furrowing slightly as she reflected on the past, "I tried to tell him that it wasn't me. That the computer within me, is designed to follow certain parameters. Kill the target. If something gets in the way, kill it too. He tried to stop me, but two of my fellow Guardians knew the danger. My Gatekeeper at the time was being held back by a joint enemy. It was as if the whole incident had been orchestrated to destroy me from the inside. No one could shut down what made me the slave-like killing machine. I tried to tell him that I had nothing but love for him and our children. I saw the whole thing as it happened, but in my mind I thought it was a dream. A nightmare. No way could I behead one, or set the other one on fire. They were only four years old." It took a moment for the woman to realize her knuckles were turning far too white, and she released the tension of her clenched fist. Leaning upright, Raven grinned crookedly.

"Every Guardian has a Daemon. Mine happened to be something of a cosmic joke. A Panther, widely considered a symbolism of Guardianship and Motherhood by many cultures. Now a days, it doesn't bother me. It's just a part of who I am. It makes me whole. When I Ascended, I was dying. I had a very nasty Angel attack my comrade and I intercepted the attack. All I could think of is the love I gave, and the love I received. It makes what I do that much more worth it," Raven pointed down at the two clean cups, a brow arched before her gaze flickered back to Eclipse "Even cleaning a stranger's cups who happened to have his measure of peace riddled with C4. I do not know you, but you have gone through a lot, and that is enough for me. Whatever you have gone through, I hope you will forgive me for stepping in and helping. It is, without a doubt, my pleasure to help you. I'm also ranting again. How about that office?" The Hyoujin was more tired than she realized, and thinking of her past was even more draining. But it felt good to reflect on Eclipse's words. She did not have to do what she did, but she did it because it was worth doing. Tracking Donny was worth the effort.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||. Ego si relapsus resurgo .||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm
Eclipse coudln't really mask his look of shock, it was not so much that he was shocked o hear what she had gone through but the fact she offered the information so freely. By nature Eclipse generally didn't offer up information on himself unless he thought it was needed or important to the task at hand. He ruffled his wings a little and titled his head a bit, "It seems you have been through a lot yourself." he said quitely after musing on her words for a moment. He looked up into her eyes and said nothing, his mismatched eyes were full of understanding. He realized his had nothing to say or any insight all he could really do was offer her understanding.

He looked up, "Trust..." he trailed off and shook his head "Nevermind," he stammered looked a lot less composed than usual. The facade he built up was quickly crumbling around Raven. "Oh, yes." the office, "It's this way/" he said relieved that she had brought the conversation o a quick end. Before he lead her over to the office he grabbed a pipe out of the top cupboard and some pipe tobacco. He then lead Raven towards the office, he opened the paper door and revealed the small but cozy office. "This is my office, feel free to use whatever resource you can find in here, it's probably smaller that what you're used to and may not have everything you need but I hope it will be helpful to you." Eclipse apologized feeling suddenly aware that his office may not suit Raven's needs.

"If you don't mind I am going to the pond to smoke my pipe," Eclipse excused himself, "If you need anything else I will be there." he said to her with a small bow as he left to go smke his pipe by the koi pond;

(( Sorry kind of a few lame posts on a row >.<;; ))

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raven uttered a quiet, polite good night to Umbridge and followed Eclipse to the office. She then dipped into a bow, easing the door to a near shut as he left her there. In truth, she found the Office to be the biggest reprieve. She had spent years far away from the luxuries her lineage should have afforded her. Raven hated to recall her royal blood. Though she was, by the definition, Crown Heir, she had no subjects, and to her knowledge, all of her Matreyan kin had gone extinct. Even if they had not, they would not want to follow a Senarian Queen. Her history was scarred into the very realm itself. It had been decimated to nothing, sealed by the lack of Will to sustain it, to convert the negative energy into a positive life force. She had razed the entire Kingdom to ashes and despair.

Her military life was harsh, it had shaped her into a woman capable of handling her own under any circumstance. Raven's mind kept jumping back and forth between what seemed to be the running joke of her "nine lives". Her short-lived life as a Princess. Her life as a Military Grunt. Her life as a Guardian. Her life as an Ambassador. Her life as an Assassin. Her life as a Spy. Her life as a Wife and Mother. Her life now. If Raven could have her way, she would not even sleep on furniture. Even as Heaven's Vanguard, Raven could was restless for Lucas. She did not often sleep in the Ante-Chamber preceding his room. She preferred to sleep outside of it, if she chose to sleep at all. She was so akin to a restless, pacing Panther that she began to think it was less and less of a cosmic joke.

Raven wanted to be wary, she had lived her life being wary and alert. But her journey leading to this very point had caused a fatal flaw in that she had became too comfortable with her ethereal abilities. She had gone so long without being able to wield the Elements that she sometimes forgot there was more to her than being an Empath. She had spent labored hours forging armor, linked to special individuals--each blessed by the Zodiac, to tap into that respective sign's Element. It was the only way she could grasp that connection until regaining her new body. Raven sat herself before a computer, the left wrist upturning. The pale skin just shy of the end of her scar released a tiny latch, and she pulled a long cable, seeking a port and connecting it.

It was times like this when she was glad Eclipse was not present. Revealing the more cybernetic part of her always unsettled those around Raven. Despite the unnaturally graceful lithe that she was born with, a part of her felt fake, as though it were something she was programmed to do. She was a Kinetic Artificial Neohuman Zoned for Accurate Killing and Infiltration. She desperately sought to be, just Raven. As human-like as possible. In truth, she was a Hybrid, and such a label made her feel more self-conscious than she realized. Eclipse had seen and been through enough in so short a time, she was not sure she could allow him to see that her idea of writing a report required synchronizing with his computer and accessing a memory archive that was stored in a digital library in the left side of her brain.

It did not take long to compromise a report. Raven was used to being thorough the first time around and left no detail unturned. The whirring hum of fans and modems finally quieted. Raven saved her report to be copied and coded later. It was her habit to code all of her findings. Disconnecting from the computer, Raven slouched back in the chair, exhaling slowly. A fan of lashes descended as the lids of her eyes closed. Even sitting, she still managed to appear poised and ready to react at any moment's notice. It was a rare moment for Raven to feel disconnected from others. She thought of Eclipse and his wings, and how they reminded her of Rogziel, the Angel of Wrath and how the Universe seemed to exist in each of his feathers. She could remember the eyes of her comrades on her when they had all first met. The strange, pale girl-woman with the almond shaped eyes, the high cheek bones, the unnaturally black hair and the wild green eyes. Supposedly eternally trapped in the body of a seventeen year old, only her Ascension and the formation of her new body had allowed her to appear at an older age more suitable.

How would she handle this situation with Donny further? So far her leads and clues had tracked her to the Tea House. The investigation was getting increasingly hot and dangerous. Before too long, it'd be out of her hands and into the police. What would she do then? Override their authority and stay involved? Let them handle it for a change? Allow them their leisure until her help was needed? Would it even be wanted? Raven rubbed at her temples, kneading beyond the muscles with the subtle dip of each pad against the pressure points. Letting her arms fall to her sides, Raven finally let out a long sigh. Whatever it was she would do, she had to ensure Eclipse would not become too entangled that he was endangered. A note of intuition convinced her that being honest and forthcoming would make this encounter almost seamless; she knew better than to ignore the intuition that had guided her to victory so many times before.

With an unintelligible grunt, Raven crossed her arms, her head remained tilted back, the eyes still shut. She was content to rest there, upright in the chair. She knew sleep was not going to come until she contacted Kieran and the other Guardians, but rest was still in the picture. Her mind wandered, keen and restless as her body relaxed. She thought of blood and Lotus flowers, of the large white Siberian Tiger prowling in unusual places. She thought of the Cliffside of Matreya and it's Ocean, its perpetually Twilight sky, suspended between a Sun and Moon. Young, smiling faces, and the horrible screech of machine-like Raptors. Things both beautiful and horrible drifted in and out of her mind as she allowed her tired eyes to rest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ^_^ I have enjoyed it all! No apologies. This post is horrible as I am tired and I ramble--even via RP--when I am tired. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 pm
Eclipse sat back and looked at the sky as he inhaled the taocabbo smoke deeply. He sighed a little bit and let the last few days sink in, he couldn't help but wonder how it was he seemed to attract so much trouble. It seemed no matter how hard he tried to live a normal lfe it would eventually fall apart. He Turned his head and wtched the koi as they swam contently in their pond, "It must be nice to be able to live in your own little world, not having to care what goes on outside." he said to the fish. He dangled his fingers in the pond and felt the fish brush up against his hand then swim away. He closed his eyes letting the tobacco calm him, he knew it was a bad habit but many years of smoking didn't seem to cause any negative effects.

He found himself thinking about Raven to him she was fascinating, yet there was something very different about her. She seemed human and not so human at the same. She didn't seem like she was intent on hiding anything from him either. This baffled him it was starnge for him to see anybody offer up so much about themselves just barely after meeting. He suppose it was hardly a normal way to meet someone. The situation itself was just out of the ordinary, he never thought that his little tea house would be the target of anything.

"Is there any reason in particular you've been ignoring me all day?" A voice broke through his thoughts. He turned his head to see Lisa standing at the entrance to the garden. Her arms were crossed and her eye were amber, a sure sign she was pissed. Eclipse lifted her eyes to meet hers but he didn't respond, "Who are those people in the shop?" she pressed, "And why aren't you disguised?" he could see her teeth were getting more fang-like. "My tea house was laced with explosives and the woman, Raven, helped me dispose of them without putting anybody in danger." he explained. "We were telepathically linked so there was really no reason for me to keep disguised plus using my power to extent I did really pushed to me to my limits." he went on. Lise watched him dubiously, "And durng this you didn't think to let me know what going on? I could have helped." Lisa responded. Eclipse didn't say anything he knew very well that there would have been little that she could have helped with. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to put you in needless danger." he answered with little inflection in his voice. "You can be a real a*****e!" Lisa growled at him as she turned on heel and stormed off.

Eclipse didn't even bother calling or going after her, she would eventually cool off, it was pointless to try to talk to her when she was this angry. He sighed and buried his face into his hands, eventually he knew he was going to have to deal with the fact he was no longer interested in her. He looked over and watched his koi swim around in circles and heaved a heavy sigh. He finished off the pipe and left the garden he went to a small empty room adjacent to the office and opened up a ceiling panel. A small set of collapsable stairs came down and he entered the hidden entrance to the attic. It was surprisingly big and it purpose became obvious. It was where he stored his weapons and would train to keep himself from getting rusty. He went to a stand by a small shrine and gently removed the katana from the stand. He unsheathed the sword revealing the beautiful and deadly blade, "It's been a while." he said softly to the sword.

((It's all good (: ))

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first thing Raven registered, was that she was dreaming. Like a bloom, slowly opening and stretching out, she realized several other things such as: the lapping of water could be heard lapping. A subtle, luke-warm breeze occasionally bristled and caressed her cheeks. It was Twilight, dim and surreal simultaneously. She noticed she lay in a boat, dawning her old Helvocian Lieutenant uniform of jerkin and doublet--all leather, breeches and boots, insignia and bare scabbard in place in the ugliest form of brown and green she had even come to know. Yet the one thing that fully bloomed within Raven's realization--and perhaps the most alarming, was that she was not alone. So far from, that as she violent attempted to sit upright, the arms coiled around her and constricted her movement.

"Finalmente ci siamo incontrati." His Italian was flawless, and yet there was something mused, peppered with relief beneath the predatory growl that rumbled in his chest and off his lips. It was always that way when he spoke. Calmly, with an ever-present growl to each note, as if he were a beast in human form, always hungry and hunting. Wasn't he? Raven slumped into the broad chest, slouching against her Gatekeeper. This was his way of finding her, by slipping into her dreams. It made sense; the Gondolier, the water, her military uniform. Corvinus was warrior-born and bred; Italy was his home. Now he stared down at her. The short, tight dark curls that he gave up shaving away. His beard was neatly trimmed, framing the handsome features of his chin and jaw, framing his perpetually frowning lips. His gaze reeked of intensity--his eyes were so blue they were seemingly phosphorous and glowing. She hated it when he stared at her. Not because at first glance he looked cold-hearted and anger-filled. But that there was such an unabashed intensity of love and devotion to her that it seared anything he looked at, including herself. It was not idle and warm but sharp, intense--daring anyone to challenge him that one could love her more than he.

"If you knew what I was dealing with, you'd understand how sleep is both an amazing idea, and complicated to come by." Raven twisted onto her left side, the lids of her eyes falling shut. It seemed even in a dream, a scabbard was increasingly uncomfortable to lay on. What she saw didn't matter, she knew this. She would not miss the scenery, only him. There was a heaving sigh, and a soft rumble as he considered, "I have Alan tracking your archives and reporting to me regularly. If I cannot watch you in person, I will watch you from afar." "You forget who I am, and what I am capable of even when you are not here." Raven grinned in spite of herself as she gently reminded him that she too was a warrior. This time, Corvinus snorted indignantly, "And you forget that my existence is dedicated to your continual existence. Hai dato un senso alla mia vita. Senza di te la mia vita non ha senso."

There it was again. That unbearably painful sensation when he spoke. It would have maimed her if she did not fully return the sentiment and love. She grieved that he felt so compelled--almost as if trapped, serving her as if he were a puppet whose strings she could manipulate. If she told him to kill himself to prove he loved her he would fall so swiftly and compliantly to his blade that Angels would weep. It was not that he was foolish. He was always sure of himself, he could command as powerfully as obey. His mind was a Labyrinth of intelligence, cunning and tact. It was more or less that Raven was his light, his humanity personified, and he clung to that so dearly and tenaciously after being so long in the dark. He was a logical man, and she was all the emotion he had save for their stalwart love.

"I am glad you came to check on me. I already have so much to handle. But you know me, I will fight. I always fight." This time Corvinus did frown at her, "Yes," he replied, a hint of begrudging in his tone, "And you never know when to quit. You are always fighting me." Raven arched a brow, still nestled on her left side, "I must keep you on your toes at all times, Spartan." Now he rumbled with an amused, growling chuckle, "As the Queen dictates." Feeling him shift and lean over her, she felt a delicate kiss against the top of her head.

--

Raven catapulted upright in the chair, her body jolted as if she had been thrown. Gripping the desk of the tiny office, she almost forgot where she had been. She knew that after the neglect of texting or calls, her Gatekeeper would press more urgently to ensure she was whole and well. It was almost an insult that he did not trust her to hold her own. She could only surmise that Gatekeepers would not be necessary if Descended--or Ascended Ones--could handle themselves. Shakily, adrenaline still coursing through her from the sudden awakening, Raven stood. How long had she been asleep? She had no way of knowing when he facilitated those dreams. Coming to the door, she slipped past a sliver of an opening and silently padded through the Tea House.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 am
Eclipse knelt at the shrine that he had set up in his hidden room, he lit the insense and breathed it in. He uttered a small prayer the began to meditate with the blade laid carefully across his lap. He knew this kind of activity he was about to partake in would undoubtedly bring up a few demons he kept hidden away from everyone. He knew he would have to be prepared to face them down and overcome them. Or in the very least try to bury them away as much as possible.

He breathed in deepy and closed his eyes feeling the darkness around him for a moment it was static, just the absence of light. Then as he exhaled it became something organic, more than just dark. The lights and candles flickered out in the tea house momentarily as dark energy swelled around Elipse but as quickly as the flickered out they were back on again.

Eclipse opened his eyes, his heart was racing the familiar feeling of fear overtook him for a few moments before he was able to calm himself down. He thought about how pathetic it was to be so afriad of his own power. He shook his head slightly and stood up, taking his human form once more.

After setting up a training dummy he began to work of the stress of the last few days. Training always seemed to help him relieve the anxieties he often experienced but since opening the tea house he let himself relax too much, telling himself he wouldn't need to resort to using his weapons. Despite the fact he was out of practise each blow was precise and quick and with impressive force behind it.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm
After hacking the training dummy to pieces, Eclipse sheathed his sword attaching it to his side. He swept up the pieces the pieces of the training dummy that had been hacked apart before he left the attic. He raised the collapsable stairs and and locked the hidden panel. He could see his office was empty, he figured Raven must have done what she needed to do. After doing a quick check of the few other areas of the tea house he made his way to the garden. He could see a small trial of water leading from the koi pond to where Raven was laying on the ground. He tilted his head a little bit and watched her trying to make out whether she was okay or not. When he determined that she was just sleeping he left he where she was.

Ecluose heard the front door of the shop open, he knew it was Shiro and Saiyuki. They were in for there shift, he make his way to greet, "Shiro, Saiyuki." he started not knowing was to say.

"Um, Hamasaki sama?" Saiyuki's voice replied questioningly, he brother was quiet and staring intently at Eclipse. "Why'd you close up shop early? What's going on?" he asked sharply. His eye fell to Eclipse's katana, "What do you need that for?" he asked his voice more intense.
Eclipse smiled crookedly, "Ah, it's nothing to be worried about. I was just thinking about moving some decorations around. You two don't remember the flood?" he asked using his telepathy to implant a false memory in their heads.
He could see Saiyuki nod and smile, "Of, course I can't believe I forgot!" she chimed. Shiro remained quiet as he tried to process the information.
"What's wrong Shiro?" Eclipse asked the undertone to his voice daring Shiro to object to the reasoning.
"Uh, nothing. I- I just can't...." he shook his head and smiled, "Sorry, it's just you've been acting strange lately and it's making me worry you're stressing yourself out too much, forgive me for saying so." he said bowing.
"It's okay, the last few days have been hard on us all. I have to deal with a few things so I won't be around the shop as much as usual, so you two are in charge okay?" he said to them as he flipped the sign back to open. The two nodded and started back to their work.

With that Eclipse smiled and turned back towards the koi garden and waited for Raven to awaken once more so that they could discuss how to proceed from here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the splash of the water in the pond she lay next to, Raven snapped upright, hand reflexively coiled around some unseen hilt as she was prepared to attack something that was not there. She felt, a moment too late, entirely stupid for becoming so reliant on archaic weapons. They had served her so well in Heaven's realm that she had become entirely too rusty to wield her arsenals. She once was perhaps too trigger happy. Five, or 5,000 years, can change a lot in an Immortal. Shivering, she slowly rose, stumbling and swaying on her feet. The water, as was the case with most of the Guardians, tended to speed the mending process of the body. Her mind was tired, but the residual use of Psycokinesis was almost unfelt.

"I don't even know what time it is..." Raven's nose wrinkled, perhaps the worst habit the woman had of showing next to her temper. She was stiff, her unusual lithe more like a peculiar hobble. She lumbered this way, slowly assessing what a mess she was in, her clothes muddy and damp. It was not the worst situation she had been in, and yet it felt like so long ago when it truly was not. Her mind was also so disoriented, it was not as guarded. The unsettling whispers of the city's citizens were crowding her mind like the white snow on a television. She rubbed at her forehead, squinting as she slowly made her way inside, feeling entirely too tired and vulnerable. Half of her wanted to go back outside, waste more energy, and encase the Tea House within the Talisman Shield. she snorted, in the most unlady-like way at her idea. I never learn...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm
"It's okay, you're safe." Eclipse said watching with interest as Raven seemed distoriented and dazed. He figured she must still be recovering from using so much energy.
He watched as she struggled up then started to head inside the building again. He followed her quietly to ensure she would be okay. He could tell she was having trouble blocking out the people around the city a problem he still had from time to time if her wasn't careful.
He could see Saiyuki watching from concern as she started setting up the tables. "Um, Hamasaki sama? She asked quietly as she watched a woman who looked like she could have been drunk wobble into the tea.
"It's okay Saiyuki, she's just had a rough night. Go help your brother." he told he softly. He watched as Saiyuki scurried away, "Raven," he said gently grabbing her hand without thinking. He was trying to get her to take it easy, he let go of her hand quickly as if he had burned himself. He awkwardly let his hands drop b his side and stood there trying to think of something to say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a scant touch, yet Raven hissed at the sudden ethereal connection with Eclipse. A searing headache tore through the white noise in her mind. She grit her teeth, willing the ethereal connection away, effectively severing the tie. As abruptly as she felt the stint of pain did she feel relief. Raven started with the basic facts:

My name is Raveena.
I hate being called Raveena. I am Raven
I am a Detective
I am a Princess
I hate being addressed as Princess
I am a Warrior
I am an Endangered Species
I am a Kinetic Artificial Neohuman Zoned for Accurate Killing and Infiltration
I belong to OXY
I known by my Trinity Persona.
I am the Revenant Guardian, The Evanescent Princess, and the Unsealed Evil
I am presently on the Earth plane
Donny is a present threat
This is the Tea House
Eclipse is talking to me.

"I'm fine, I'm...here. I'm lucid." Raven nodded slowly, and just as suddenly as she appeared dazed did she snap back into present time. Drawing herself up to her full height, she flipped a damp braid over her shoulder, "The Koi are gossiping about me. They think I'm a dumb bird that fell into the pond. They tried to eat me. They have decided I am not edible!" This time she smiled broadly, the cat-like pupils dilating. Humor and liveliness returned to her eyes despite the dark rings that surrounded them. Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled her gloves, fitting each slender finger through until her palms were covered by the softened black leather. Raven was apt at pushing beyond her limits and managing to press on to the more important things. They had no time to waste energy on things that weren't important. Focus had been the central point of her training as an Elementalist and Psionic wielder.

"My reports are done. I hope you got some rest."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm
A little bit of relief when she seemed to snap out of the daze she was in, "Th-that's good," he said quietly. He had felt the pain toughing he hand had cased briefly perhaps because of the connection that had formed. He bowed slightly "I'm srry for..." he trialed off, he could feel both Shiro's and Saiyuki's eyes on the back of his head. "Get beack to work you two." he said with a regained firmness in his voice. One could almost hear the two workers surprise the the sound of their feet moving around the shop once more.

"The koi?" he said questioningly, "Ah, haha" he said with a slightly uncertain laugh. He was, however, relieved she seemed to have regained her liveliness back. He smiled a little bit, "Yes, I am ready." he said to her. He studied her carefully wondering if she was truely rested enough to purse any course of action right now but he supposed it was not his call to make.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"They worry for you." Shrugging on her leather jacket, she grinned at Eclipse. Raven knew she didn't need to say as much as she did, but the loyalty and concern for family touched her instantly. Perhaps it was from her brief time as a mother, or the Guardian energy of her Daemon the Black Panther Jesta'. Raven stepped to the entrance of the Tea House, letting off a quiet sigh. She knew with each passing hour, the ethereal trail would fade a little more. Tracking Donny was feasible, but would require more energy. Raven wanted to be relentless and move on that night she first arrived. In another life time, she would have had the momentum to. But he had been without a physical body for 5,000 years and had forgotten what it was like to exercise her newly recreated body's limits.

"The only thing I worry about is that the trail will go cold. We may not even find him at all. But if we can disarm the other explosives, I will feel better--even if I never meet the scum in person."

Without another word, Raven slid the door openly, flitting through a thin opening as she stepped outside to leave Eclipse with his family before they left. Here again, she could feel the ethereal trail of others that had come and gone. It were as if the ground and air were veins of energy left behind, trailing this way and that way and all crossing over several times over. Raven paced slowly, sifting and sorting, recalling from the previous night what had led her here. The scent of man-made chemicals was lost to her, but she could track an ethereal trail like a psionic blood hound. She stepped up to her street bike, a hand absentmindedly trailing along the body. It was sleek and black, the Monster Energy Drink logo in a sickly green the only color. It had belonged to her Cancerian Summoning Host, Brittany. The Shaman often showed up for battle riding it. It had been lost during the Tournament when Raven opened the Gate of Cancer and Taurus, effectively trapping Bishop between. Raven had used the two opened Gates as a tunnel, launching a destructive wave of concentrate energy from the Lunar Scythe to surprise Bishop from behind. It scored the ground deeply and the poor bike had been lost. Bishop's companion and senior, the "Doc" had salvaged it and tried to escape the Arena with it, but Raven effectively put an end to that. When it came time for Raven to resume having a physical body an return with Corvinus, Brittany gave the bike up to her, and she has kept it close ever since.

She ran a thumb along the leather seat, narrowing her gaze, sorting through the myriad of signatures. A thinning grey line stood out to her, and Raven knew immediately that was the trail she was looking for. As she assumed, it was a trail that was fading. What was the cause of that? Raven could touch a tome and retrace to the first original touches. Was Donny onto them tracking him? Or was it due to the nature of his existence? Raven had never dealt with a Homunculus before. She would have to take extra special care to note the energy signature for Kieran.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm
Eclipse looked to Raven and titled his head a little bit and smiled at Raven. "I will be just moment," he said to her understanding that time was of the essence.

He turned to shiro and Saiyuki, they both stopped what they were doing. "Mr. Hamasaki, what's going on? Who is that woman?" Shiro asked with his eyebrows furrowed. Eclipse smiled as comfortingly as possible. "It's okay, I'm just helping a friend, who helped me out earlier." he said as vaguely as possible. "It shouldn't take too long." he explained. "Hamasaki sama, don't you trust us enough to tell us the truth?" Saiyuki said with an unsual firmness to her. He had never heard her talk in such a way since he had effectively adopted to two. "I trust you two more than I trust almost everybody, that's why I'm trusting you to take care of things while I'm busy." he said to her gently. "I promise you when I'm ready I'll explain everything to you guys," he said before he turned to the door so he could meet Raven outside. "Okay, we'll wait until then." Shiro said with resolve before starting back to work. "Thank you." Eclipse said before he turned to the door and went outisde.

He looked at Raven who was now by a bike, "I'll follow you from the sky," Eclipse said to Raven, "Lead the way." he said before he took his natural form and launched himself into the air.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Yes sir!" With a graceful swing Raven eased onto the bike, hunkering down as the key slipped into ignition. Within seconds, the Bike came to life, a subtle vibration beneath her petite form. She seemed to meld with the bike, adapting to it's form as buttoned the leather jacket and pulled the helmet on that hung from the left handle bar. Soon she was unrecognizable by her features, save perhaps her lithe body crouched artfully on the bike. The engine purred beautifully, threatening to reveal just how wild it could be with each gentle revving. Kickstand up, Raven found a balance. A quick glance over her shoulder and she raced off, the engine a snarl caught in the wind and lost to those as she raced by.

Raven had flown before. Corvus was sealed to her by the Half-Demon's tattoo on her back. It was a whimsical design in black ink, a singular wing on her right shoulder and a feather inked along her lower left hip. It would burn and itch when the seal was broken, and there were times that Raven could summon her wings at will. Flying had once been thrilling and terrifying all at once. It gave her a sense of freedom and independence. Yet nothing came close to the thrill of speed on the road. On the road it was anyone's game. You had no choice but to trust that the other drivers were good at driving, and in that sense, handed your life to them. Hundreds of thousands of people died from accidents occurring in the streets. Accidents happen. Mistakes happen. Death happens. Raven knew she had a better chance of being side-swiped and killed by another car than being killed by Rogziel, the Angel of Wrath.

Raven leaned left, right, weaving in and out of traffic with relative ease. There was something effortless about it, and Raven wished she had secured a bike like this earlier in her life. Then she remembered that five years in Heaven's realm had been 5,000 years in this realm. Had bikes existed 5,000 years ago? They were leaving the inner workings of the city, abandoning the traffic and congestion for the more quiet suburbs. There were times that Raven had to stop and regain her sense of direction following the trail. This one was slightly older, but it seemed to grow back in places closer where Donny lingered the longest. Raven figured in her mind that if Donny was going to start out somewhere, he would leave a stronger signature for staying there to plot out what he intended to do. It was a risk, but if he was sloppy she would perhaps find out his motive and what he planned to do next.

The suburbs were slowly fading away, giving way to smaller businesses and eventually the coast. They were making their way to the beach with it's boardwalk and pier. It seemed even away from the inner web of the City, the community still continued to thrive. In all honesty, Raven had no idea where they were, and yet her mind had already memorized most of what she saw. She was peculiar that way. Street numbers and avenues never meant much to her. If she could recall a landmark or a building, she would remember how to get there by sense of direction, not by direct information given. The Boardwalk was looming ahead as she coasted down the street, the sky open above her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(( To the Boardwalk-Pier-Thingy! ))  

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items