Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Mort for Secretary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 pm
Not really wanting to reply to the first question, the witch only closed a hand over her prize, staring at the ground under her feet. It would mean admitting defeat to leave, but at the same time, everything was going so downhill that at this point Belladonna would rather lose a battle than the entire war by crying in front of everyone.
"Well, she's winning and I'm failing." Belladonna mumbled as quietly as possible, before she took a deep breath and shook her head. "I ah, I'll be back soon. Sorry." It was a paltry offer, but the witch whirled around and in her lightest voice tittered, "I have to go check on my booth, but I'll be back. It was lovely seeing you Ms. McNeal!"
A quick pet was given to both Lanna and Lancelot, but after that Belladonna was gone, off through the crowd, a hand pressed to her forehead.  
poke mattix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 pm
Jason's net attempt however, didn't go so well. He was worn out from his previous struggle, and this resulted in him going down pretty easily. At least he still earnt a sticker for his trouble.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Jason is a 4ft female Pricolici))  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 am
Sparrow had not yet gone to visit Mort's booth, but as he did so now he found it to be quite charming. There were various electronics lying here and there, and some of the robots were really quite well-made. Sparrow peered interestedly at them before stepping over to the boil himself, extending his hand to shake the others.

"Greetings, good sir!" he said cheerily. "I came to visit your fabulous booth - ah, and what have we here?"

Sparrow had discovered the robotic arm. Smiling he slipped into the seat, rolled up one of his sleeves, and lifted his arm in determination.

"Let's see if I can beat this - I confess, physical strength is an area in which I am rather lacking..."

There was a great deal of grunting, some muttered swear words, a loud slamming sound, some creaks and sparking, and finally -

Crash.

"Aha!"

Sparrow emerged, rather disheveled for him, victorious. He straightened pushed his hair back into place, and grinned up at Mort.

"This is a rather fun game, I must say!"

Ol-j-man
2 tokens + 15k silver! <: (kuromizuki)

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am
Yin wandered back by, wondering if defeating the arm had been pure luck. He struggled with the arm this time, back and forth yet again, but the machine had seemed to take its lose personally. It slammed his arm down, but at least he had put up a good fight?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 am
Yin really should have stopped while he was ahead. Being in the same, odd position made Yin's arm cramp. His hand was slammed down. Yeah, Odin had definitely taken it personally.

+1 Consolation prize!  
Seussi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 am
Eventually Alex decided he should probably get back to the DDD booth. But first, he wanted to test his strength against Odin one more time. This time he actually felt more prepared for what was to come, and he readied himself, his death grip squeezing tight against the robotic grip of the machine before the timer wound down and the arm began to push against him.

Alexander pushed back, teeth gritted, his muscles (if he even had any) strained as he glared down at Odin. It took some time, but slowly and steadily he was able to slam the robot arm down on to the buzzer, victorious!

"Heh, guess I was just taken by surprise that first time." He mumbled, before turning towards Mort. "Hey I got to get back to the DDD booth, but I'll be back later. I think my mom wanted to meet you." He offered the boil a sad smile, and a quick wave in the form of a salute before he turned and shuffled away.

Ol-j-man
tokens tokens~

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 pm
At first Mort thought it was Shehk coming to greet him, right until the pricolici got close enough to show just how short she was. Huh. owo Well at least she managed to best Odin once! "Good try!" he cheered as he handed her her winnings.

A certain dracolich wasn't so lucky; seriously, the mech had a raging hate for undeads if scores said anything. Odin even gave Aymet a most smug "call me" motion as he left with two stickers spat at him by none other than Lancelot for good measure.

Odin most certainly took the mantodae's last visit personally, and its cold, mechanical, rusty heart whirred smugly as the mech made sure he didn't get nearly as good a score this time. Stupid bug.

poke mattix
Token + Consolation prize!

Iizot
Oh God, poor Aymet DDD: x2 Consolation

ramenli
x1 Consolation + 1 IC prize!

Alex was given a small concerned look as Yin came and left, though Mort wasn't sure what to say. Well at least not until the other zomboil managed to smack Odin in the ego. "Gotcha," he said with a nod as he handed over a few tokens, adding with a grin, "Keep an eye out, mm? Aymet said felt that serious s-something was going down here. N', er, tell Mei will bring scarecone in a bit."

Seussi
x2 Tokenssss

Mort knew that "good sir" anywhere. "Sparrow!" he greeted with a wide smile, which only grew as he too gve Odin what for. As the machine's valves hissed with contempt (why did its good streaks always get broken by the thin or small?), he passed the reaper his winnings. "Er, glad think so! Odin's been bit've n-nuisance to some, but s'nice seeing it put in place."

Ramona, who had been busy brushing down Lanna's coat with a brush, looked up. "Ah! You are one of the ones running for vice president, aren't you?"

"Mrrr, he is. Mom, Sparrow - Sparrow, Mom."

"Charmed~" She offered her hand in a delicate manner, as if expecting it to be kissed rather than shaken, and smiled. "How has the festival been treating you?"

kurotomato
x2 tokens and silver sent!

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm
Ol-j-man
1 Token

Rikki was prepped for this. He knew what to expect. So he glared at the mechanical arm as he stepped up. He could feel the animosity pulsing from his opponent. They were evenly matched throughout the battle, and Rikki grit his teeth as he tried to gain the upper hand.

When the arm finally slammed back with a metallic clang, Rikki was convinced it had just given in to his superiority.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm
TIME TO PLAY TOKEN CATCH UP FORM SUNDAY/MONDAY YAY

AyeAvast
+1 token for rp!

Nio Love
+1 token for suggestion box! (ihu2~)

Seussi
+2 tokens for rp/suggestion box!

Roses Are Black Killers
+1 token for suggestion box!

vampireluvr97
+1 token for rp!

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Ol-j-man~
2 Tokens

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT RIKKI, HIGH TECH MECHANICAL ARM. YOU CANNOT BEAT THIS BEAST.

Rikki did a celebratory dance in front of Odin, because he felt that great about himself.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm
Odin was starting to seriously, seriously hate this reaper, and its joints grinded with a high-pitched screech as it powered down. The green glowing palm seemed to bore into Rikki and his stupid victory dance with quiet malevolence. It would have its revenge soon.

"Damn, someone's on winning streak," Mort commented with a grin as he passed the boil his tokens. "I, er, tweaked 'bots like I said too, so should work better."

DarkHeartedSorrows
3 tokens!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Yin walked in on Rikki's dance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You seem to be in high spirits Rikki. Perhaps you would like to try the other game with me?"  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 pm
Rikki flexed his arms with a grin. "That's because I'm awesome." He raised his brows as Yin walked in an nodded at the undead's words. "That's cool. I think I'll play a round or two," he turned to his friend and shrugged. He hadn't played it with another player before, so it might be more fun.

He picked up the controller to one of the bots and winked at Yin. "I'm going to kick your a**, Antennae."

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:19 pm
Yin waved at Mort and made his way to the game, mimicking Rikki's actions. "I do not believe that is the goal of the game Rikki. You should be fighting with the robots I think?"  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 pm
"It's an expression, Yin. Are you even from this decade? How do you not know that?" Rikki's tongue hung out of the side of his mouth as he focused on using his bot.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff