Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

User Image

✖✖ A S H E Rxx M A S O N xxJ E R I C H Oxxxxx
            blahblah
            xxxxx Throw me to the wolves, because there's order in the pack xx╮╮
            blahblah
            xxxxxxxxxx Throw me to the sky because I know I'm coming back xx╯╯
            blahblah
            ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            blahblah
            ✖✖ t h e xxb e t a

User Image

TEEHEEOh, oh God. Oh, he shouldn't have even said a thing! He should have just stuck to the silence! The silence was much better than this! 'Idiot! How could you bring up such a touchy subject?! You might as well had just slapped her!' The boy mentally cursed to himself. 'Calm down, Asher. Just calm down.' His inner wolf said soothingly. But he just shouldn't have said such a thing. Anything would have been better than bringing up her old pack. How he wished he could just hold her and comfort her and tell her everything will be alight. But they just met. And she wasn't apart of HIS pack. She was of the other, and they were only joining forces for a small amount of time.

TEEHEEThe pain in her eyes was evident and seeing it even caused him pain. How he wanted to just hold her in his arms and tell her that he was there for her and that all would be alright... Why was he getting such a feeling from a girl such as her? They just met! And doing something so crazy would just frighten her. Ash was just over thinking. He was sure of it. Thinking that... that woman... felt the same as the Beta... was a insane thought.

TEEHEEHe sighed, unsure how to handle things, and ran a hand through the shaggy shaved side of his short blonde hair. His pale eyes searched hers for a moment and regained as much of his cool composure as he could. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up such a sensitive subject. I just... um..." His shoulders raised, stiff and uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say. Asher shook his head, embarrassed and unsure around the girl, Rylee. He never acted so strangely before. Never had he been unsure of what to do before around someone. He always knew how to act. Dammit.

TEEHEEThe way she looked, it just seemed she was near breaking into pieces and that hurt him. He didn't just want to take care of her, he needed to. How insane the Beta felt he was as he looked down at the smaller girl. He just seem to tower over her, he was so damn tall; Ash kind of liked that oddly enough. He felt like he could protect her no matter what. Especially now. Everything told him to hug her, kiss her, and to say everything would be alright even if it felt like it wouldn't. It was his duty. Though he felt like he was just messing everything up.

TEEHEEThe wolf reatched up and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "And sorry I'm so damn awkward. I'm usually not like this at all. I swear." Asher let out a chuckle and flashed her a light smile, trying to brighten some of the tension and get her mind off of her pack; and move it onto just him and him alone. He pulled his beanie down slightly to cover more of his blonde locks. ╯╯

Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx

User Image
o o c : I am not satisfied with this post ;; Clothes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm
o o c ;; clothes We've played 6 games so far this season. And we've only won one game... were a pathetic bunch xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie scooted her seat closer to Luke, and listened to him. He was so sweet. She lifted her head off the counter, and searched his face for sincerity in the darkness. His features showed nothing but concern for her. "Thanks." She smiled, laying a hand on top of his for a brief second. Where her skin touched his, sent a spark up her arm. she shivered, delighted by the feeling. 'Argh! Your so dense!' Her wolf cried. Harlie scowled at her food, stabbing at a meatball. 'Oh yeah! Well your... dumb!' She retorted childishly. Her wolf tisked, and she shoved the small meatball in her mouth. Her eyes widened, it tasted so good! She had forgotten how much she liked meat. She shoveled a forkful of mini meatballs in her mouth, very unladylike. But she didn't care. Her stomach grumbled, wanting more. So she ate the pepperoni from her pasta salad. Still not satisfied, she moved on to a piece of chicken.

She looked up from her food, remembering that she was in the presence of Luke. She chewed slowly, and swallowed, sipping at her water. "I guess I was hungry." She giggled, wiping her mouth with a napkin. She patted her stomach, who was no longer growling. Thunder boomed over head, making Harlie jump near out of her skin. She looked at Luke, panicked for a moment. Lightening illuminated the dark sky, lighting up the room for a moment. "Wanna look for a flash light?" She asked, glancing around the room.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Luke smiled; see this is how it was supposed to be. She was supposed to be happy and relaxed, not scared and sad. In the dark he could still tell that she had no idea he was her mate…this girl was the most stubborn woman he had ever met. How is it that after all of this she still thought he was doing this because he was being nice to her? Well he was being nice to her but he didn’t just go around saving girls all day. It was nice touching her cheek, and her hand on his was…No. Luke was turning to mush again. How did she do that? He was a tough Alpha and one second of looking at her turned him into a softy. ”You’re welcome.” Then she went back to eating and Luke couldn’t help but think of how cute she was. It looked like she was discovering how good food was. At least she was eating again, she hadn’t done that in a while and she needed to eat something. Just carrying her he could tell that she was under weight and needed to add some muscle onto that small frame of hers. The meat was going to help with that too and he was glad to see that she wasn’t one of those vegetarian wolves, he had been a little worried at first but he should have known that she liked meat as much as he did.

Luke laughed. ”I thought you would be, good thing I put all that food on your plate or your stomach would have ate you.” He poked her shoulder, trying to be funny since laughter was the best medicine for fear of the dark and storms. Then she mentioned finding a flash light and he guessed that would be the best thing to do because she looked scared again. Without thinking he gently took her hand in his, holding it to reassure her that he was here and everything was ok. ”Sure, let’s find a flash light.” He smiled reassuringly at her as well; even if it was the dark he still wanted her to know that she wasn’t alone and that he was here to protect her.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

(O.O.C-Sounds like my football team last year, we lost every game.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:26 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHarlie'sxxxxThe Windowxxxxthoughtfulxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveIt seemed like Asher was panicking, making her face grow worrisome. She needed to stop getting so upset. People were bound to ask or comment. Her inner wolf scolded her for acting like this, for blaming herself for everything, but it was her fault. She shouldn't get so upset. She just.. She just felt like she could tell him everything and it would be alright, that the hole inside of her would be patched slightly. She just wanted to hug him, the thought of being in his arms just seemed.. comforting. Rylee shook the thought. There was no way he felt like that, he just met her, and there was no need for her to think that way. She just needed to stay casual, friendly conversation was good for her... At least, that was what her wolf was telling her.

turtleloveHer fingers were now fully intertwined in her hair, twirling and wrapping it around her fingers until she had to pull them away. It was her distraction, what helped keep her calm, to an extent. It helped keep her together, from falling apart at the thought of her pack.. The thought of her old life... The thought of her everything. Stop. She needed to stop. His voice broke the battle in her head. Her eyes softened as he spoke, and when he trailed of, she raised her hand up and placed it softly on his chest, and looked up at him with her sparkling eyes. "It's fine.. It's not something that no one is ever going to mention." She felt a sort of tingle from when she touched him, making her fingers feel like little butterflies were dancing on them. The feeling crept down her hand, the feeling shocked her, but rather than jerk back, she just slowly pulled her hand back to her side.

turtleloveRylee kept her gaze on him, her eyes staring into his. They were watery, about to burst, and just at the thought, a single drop spilled over and started to glide down her face. She wanted to curse, but she felt almost as if she could cry in front of him, that he wouldn't see her as weak if she did. Even though the feeling was there, she wouldn't let anymore tears fall, and blinked furiously at the water in her eyes, thankful she hadn't worn make up to the meeting. Though, she hadn't worn make up in a while, it tended to not work out with tears.

turtleloveHis next words almost made her smile. Almost. But then she thought about it, she needed to smile. She needed to allow some form of happiness in her life. Her wolf was dancing at this realization. So a small smile crept up on her cheeks, and soon, she giggled softly. A giggle! Rylee felt like she did months ago, smiling and laughing. It used to be a constant thing with her. It was different now, though, her laugh sounded very distant to her, like ringing bells that were far away, but it was still her's, and the smile, well, the smile just felt like an awkward 3rd grade picture kind of smile. His smile helped though, it soothed some of her worries, made her want to smile more, made her want to laugh more. "I am. I'm really awkward, but I don't think you are." Her tone was meant as joking, but in a reassuring way, she really didn't think he was awkward. "Buuut, if this is you awkward, then I hope you can stop soon, so I can see what you're really like." Words were bad with her, she just couldn't ever word anything well. Rylee felt like she needed to get to know him, like it was the most important thing now, to get to know Ash. Her fingers wound into her hair again, the nervous and awkward feeling slowly settling back in.

turtleloveBefore Ry could do anything else, thunder roared loudly over head, making her jump, and then the lighting was seen streaking across the sky. It looked close. The lights soon flickered, and then with one last blink, the room was rendered to darkness. Rylee grew scared immediately. She didn't do well in the dark. Her hands pressed against the cold glass of the window, praying for something to let her see, but she knew there wouldn't be anything but lightning. Looking away from the window, she found Ash's eyes, her worried and fearful expression shining brightly in her eyes. She wanted to hug him now, to wrap up in his arms and feel safe, but surely, he wouldn't want her to do that, they'd just met after all. The thought didn't make the feeling go away. Her eyes were adjusting to the darkness, letting her see more of Ash's face, but there were still so many shadows around, she couldn't help but let out a small whimper of fear.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Orange Octopi Chocolate
EDITED
I think it was fine ^-^ i like your posts, mine on the other hand.... :S
Awkward 3rd grade picture story- I had my hair up, and one single ringlet on each side of my face, well, got those wet and put braids in their place, then did this huge smile showing my gaps with my head tilted to the side completely. Let's just say there aren't many more copies of that picture to find.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am
(O.O.C-Just a heads up, I'll be busy the next two weekends.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:32 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase let out a laugh that seemed to bounce off the walls. "Thats good I am glad it did not sound rude my sister will surely have my head if I upsetted a women." He said. Hearing her say she was 6 months made him look at her stomach and watched as she patted her stomach. " Have you thought of a name? Or are you waiting until she or he is born?" He asked looking at her stomach it almost reminded him of how his mother would rub her stomach when she was pregnant with Rylee.

Smiling at the memory he finally looked up at Bonnie and saw just how she was looking at him. Looking at her in the eyes he felt as if the world itself had stopped, that gravity itself couldnt hold him down. Looking at her he knew that his chocolate colored eyes grew soft, for the first time since his pack was killed. Of course he always looked at his sister softly but this..this look was different almost like he would give his life for this women and her child no matter what happened to him he did not care as long as they were safe.

Still staring at her he felt a hand on his cheek causing his eye to grow wide at the shock it sent throughout his whole body. He could feel his heart pound and race underneath the muscle and tan skin. Still staring at her his wolf howled in agreement deep inside of him knowing he was feeling the same just as he was. Looking at her like she was an Angel he blinked so he wouldnt make a fool of himself before. "How can I be so sure she will be willing to accept me as a mate she seems to not want one, I do not blame her after what has happened to her." He thought to himself causing his inner wolf to nod at the second part."If that is the case then we will just have to be her friend and not pressure her into this until she is ready.' His inner wolf said causing Chase to agree with him.

Looking at Bonnie he smiled in a friendly matter to asure her he would not hurt her any. Before he had a chance to say anything the lights went out cauisng him to snap his head over towards the window seeing the storm has gotten worse. Narrowing his eyes he stared out the window "I can not take my sister home in this weather." He said to himself but knew Bonnie could hear him since she was close. Sighing he ran his hand through his short black hair knowing they will be here a little while longer. All he could do know was hope his sister would be ok here a little longer. Looking towards where his sister had went he still smelt the other wolves scent close to her and growled a bit but deicided he wouldnt harm her.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:I am so sorry!!!

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Little dead butterflies fluttered in Harlie's stomach when Luke gently took hold of her hand. She loved how natural it felt to hold his hand. Her hand fit perfectly within his, like they were meant to be. But that wasn't possible, he had a made. She was just wishful thinking. But if his mate hadn't excepted him yet, then what was the harm in holding his hand? There was nothing wrong with that, it was practically harmless. She smiled at the ground, and stuck close to Luke, leading him through the kitchen door, into the family room. Her mother was holding onto little Michelle, who had been cleaned up and given clean pajamas. She was a beautiful child, who resembled her parents. Candles were lit all over the room, bringing light to the dark place. All of the smells mixed together, and assaulted her nose with an amazing aroma. But it didn't smell as good as Luke did. His scent was wrapped all around her, cocooning her in a warm blanket of safety. She stuck to the edge of the room, out of sight from her parents and younger siblings, who were sitting around her mother and Michelle. She crept up the stairs on her tip toes, hoping that her family wouldn't see her holding the enemy alpha's hand. Well, he wasn't really their enemy anymore. He was more of an ally now.

Harlie knew that she had a flashlight in her room, along with a few candles. She didn't care if her room was a mess, she'd just push everything to the corner. She lead Luke down the hall, and stopped in front of her room. She sniffed the air, sensing a familiar smell that had her shivering. Micah. She could also smell his mate, and knew they were somewhere around here, probably occupying an empty room. She pushed open her door and pulled Luke in. Ignoring Micah completely. He wasn't in control of her life anymore. No one was. She would do what was best for herself from now on. And what was best, was to just walk away. She shut her door and let out a shaky breath. She glanced around her room and grimaced. She started pushing everything into the corner of her room, until the hardwood floor was clear. She tossed her blankets back onto her bed, along with the pillows. She then pulled a couple of candles from her desk drawer and placed them around her room, lighting them with a match. The scents immediately wafted to her nose, and had her relaxing. She walked across the room, and sat on her bed, scooting back until she was pressed against the headboard. She patted the space next to her, beckoning for Luke to come sit down next to her. b]

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Luke followed her as she led him out of the kitchen, at the moment he wasn’t thinking about what getting caught would do to the two of them. Her family already saw him shirtless and carrying her up to her room, nothing had happened but her leading him upstairs to her room again would not look good. That and he beta was somewhere in here, what would he think if he saw Luke running around with Harlie the enemy Alpha’s daughter. Actually it wouldn’t be that bad since Luke did stupid things with girls all the time but this seemed a little worse, not that anything was going to happen unless she wanted it to. Why did this have to be so complicated? In his past all he had to do was walk up to a girl impress her, sleep with her and leave but with Harlie he kept thinking about how she felt and what she wanted instead of him. That and he was supposed to be avoiding her and that wasn’t working either. That and he was starting to worry that she would never realize he was her mate. *Stop worrying Luke, she’s just a little girl, not even 18 yet. You’re doing fine so just keep it up and she’ll eventually figure it out.* ‘Eventually? Why can’t she just figure it out now? What more do I need to do before she finally realizes that I’m her mate?’ *Be patient Luke* Luke kept up his smile as he had a conversation with his inner wolf, why was his wolf so patient when Luke wasn’t?

When she stopped and smelled the air Luke did too and sighed, it was that guy she was having problems with. When would he catch a break? He finally had her eating and happy to be around him and she can smell her ex with his new girl getting some alone time. At least she looked like she was trying to ignore whatever was going on because she let him into her room and started to clean. Luke helped her clear her floor, not wanting to just stand around and watch her clean. When she was done invited him to sit next to her on his bed he took the chance and sat down with his back like hers, pressed against her headboard. Luke looked over at her and smiled. ”So…no mud, hunters, or food. What are we going to do now?” He wasn’t about to assume anything with this girl, she could want to talk or just want him here as a giant pillow. She would have to tell him what she wanted him for; though he was feeling a little mad about wearing so much clothes since earlier she had looked a little disappointed to see he found a shirt and a sweat shirt. It did feel good to know that she liked how he looked though, but right now all he could think of was her and how relaxed she looked. How her hair looked soft and smelled amazing and how her lips looked soft too, no. Luke brought himself out of his semi-trance and smiled at her trying to keep her from realizing.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough I can’t change what happened, I can choose how to react.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to spend the rest of my life being bitter and locked up.

{feeling:: tired }xxxxxxxxxx{location:: Blake house }xxxxxxxxxx{company:: Chase }xxxxxxxxxx{clothing:: Blue Bonnie }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxBonnie jumped when the lights went out and startled her out of her stupor. Thankfully, everyone else started lighting candles, illuminating the room a bit. She looked out through the window, surprised to see the tree outside dancing wildly in the wind. "Sleeping won't be easy tonight." she mumbled. As if on cue, her daughter jerked a leg into her spleen, causing Bonnie to grab her stomach. Every time there was a bad storm, her baby would start thrashing about until it was over. Hopefully the storm would pass before she went to bed, but she doubted it.

"I can not take my sister home in this weather." Bonnie would over at the silhouetted figure of Chase. He seemed to be looking over to the kitchen, where she smelled his sister and the other pack's beta. She knew was what up immediately. Hoping to distract him, she placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled in the darkness. "I'm sure we can find a spot for you and your sister. She can share my room, if she would be alright with it."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image 'I swear, your so dense Harlie. Can't you see that- Ugh, this is so frustrating.' Harlie mentally sighed, ignoring her wolf. She didn't understand what she was going on about. And the more she listened, the more her head hurt. She rubbed her temples, and completely tuned her wolf out. She shuddered when she felt the bed dip next to her. It felt so strange to be sitting in a bed with Luke. But it wasn't a bad feeling. It felt good to know that he wasn't out somewhere else, and instead he was here, with her. She smiled at the thought. He was here with her, even though he could probably be doing a million other things. "We can talk, about things." She said softly. For some reason, she wanted to know all about Luke Colmillo. What he liked, what he didn't like. What his favorite food was, what type of music he liked. Did he smile when someone takes a picture of him. Does he like cold weather, or does he prefer warm weather. So many questions ran through her mind, some that were very little, and didn't mean much. And some that she wanted nothing more than to know. "We could just get to know eachother, by playing the question game." She suggested, looking over at Luke.

She couldn't help but bite her bottom lip. Luke looked good. She caught him staring at her, and blushed. What was he looking at? She looked up into his blue eyes, and couldn't help but smile at him. Her eyes traveled the length of his face, before they landed on his lips. She looked away quickly, blushing. She pulled the covers up over her small frame, leaving her arms uncovered, and laying at her sides. "You can ask the first question." She said, allowing her eyes to land on him again. It was like she was drawn to him, like she had to look at him.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:46 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase continued to stare towards the kitchen when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking over he saw Bonnie and slowly calmed down. Hearing what she said he nodded. "She will be fine in the living room she wouldnt want to take someones room unless she agreed to it.' He said and turned looking down at her. Looking at Bonnie he saw her holding her stomach. Grabbing her hand he pulled her over to the couch and sat down "Come on lay down." He said grabbing a small pillow that was on the couch and laid it on his lap.

Looking out the window he saw the storm was getting worse and sighed "I know your baby is probably kicking and moving, most babies do but when we are babues we are a lot more senstive to the weather I know my mother when she was pregnant with my sister and it stormed my mom would be in so much pain becayse my sister kept moving around so my father would lay her on the couch and place her head in his lap and my sister would calm down, I dont know how but she knew she was safe." he said as he continued to stare out the window.

Shaing his head at the memories he looked at Bonnie "Ill try to help as much as possible..im not sure what much I can do but I'll try to help you with as much information I can from my mothers pregancy." He said looking at her before leaning back against the couch and let out a yawn.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:I am so sorry!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

Luke smiled, so she wanted to get to know him. Was it a good idea to do this? To let her in and getting even more attached to her when he should be running away. They were lucky that her family didn’t smell they were together and didn’t see them sneaking up here to get away from them. He was even luckier that his beta wasn’t banging at her door to keep him from doing something to Harlie and destroying the relationship between the two recently enemy packs. But Luke couldn’t help it she was his mate and he would do anything to make her feel happy, relaxed, and safe. ”Ok let’s talk.” Then he laughed when she mentioned playing the question game, he hadn’t ever played it before but it did sound like something she would do with a group of friends. There were so many things that he wanted to learn about her and he needed to narrow it down so that he could start out with harmless questions and work his way up to the ones that would bring them closer. ”Ok I’m up for answering some questions.”

The look she gave him made him feel like good about himself, especially since she was checking him out or at least looking at his face then his…she was looking at his lips. Impulsively he leaned in a little closer to her like he was about to kiss her but she turned away and he quickly moved himself back to where he originally was. How was he going to be able to handle being this close to her? Just looking at her caused him to lean in for that kiss he wanted so badly…was that a bad thing though? She was the one that looked at his lips so really she wanted to kiss him too. ”Yeah…first question.” He was brought back to what they were supposed to be doing and thought about his question. ”What is your favorite color?” She was looking at him again, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Coming into her room and lying next to her was a bad idea, he could already tell that she was going to cause a lot of trouble for him but it felt so good to be beside her.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 pm
Felixxia
Still with us Felixxia?

My post is coming up next.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image Harlie could barely think around Luke. He made her feel free, like nothing could ever go wrong being in his presence. He made her feel stronger, like he was feeding her energy. Just being near him had her heart racing, and her body tingling. Now that she was sitting here, next to him, with no distractions, she could only think about him. He occupied her mind. All she could think about was running her hands through his hands, and kissing him senseless. Which was absolutely ridiculous! She had just met him today. How could she feel this way about a person, who already had a mate for crying out loud! Was she desperate for his attention, did she want him that bad? What was wrong with her. His mate was probably out there, wandering around, feeling lost without him. And here he was, sitting with her, in her bed. Yet she didn't feel wrong. Thinking about any other girl around Luke had her heart squeezing painfully. 'It's called, Jealousy, young one. Something girl's are great at.' Her wolfed howled with laughter. 'Oh shut up! I am not jealous!' Harlie told her wolf angrily. Her wolf only laughed as she faded into the back of her mind.

'I need to get him out of my bed, he needs to go be with his mate. Not with me. I'm just some girl.' She thought, so why, when Luke spoke, did she melt. Why didn't she kick him out of her room, and scream at him to find his mate. That was the sensible thing to do, the smart thing that her brain was telling her to do. But her heart had other plans, as soon as he spoke, his voice low and husky. She shuddered, and looked over at him. "My favorite color..." She thought for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts which had scattered out of control. "Purple. But not a light, girly purple, and not a dark, mysterious purple. A kind of in the middle color that's meant to be soothing, and peaceful." She said with a smile. Her eyes met his, sending pleasant tingles through her spine. A pink color crept into her cheeks, as she looked away, thinking of a quick question. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" She asked, running her hands over the silky blanket draped over her legs. She was sitting close to Luke, but her body yelled that it needed to be closer. What in the world had gotten into her?

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

Luke decided that he was going to take matters into his own hands. His wolf was the one that thought patience was the best way to handle her but maybe his little mate with just shy and needed a push in the right direction before she figured out that he was the one she was meant to be with. But how could he start to push her in the right direction? Right, like Luke didn’t understand how to charm a girl. So he did what he would do with most other girls and decided to gauge how interested she was, see where she was in figuring out that they were basically meant to be together. Stretching his arms above his head he placed his arm on the headboard and behind her, not really touching her but it brought him closer to holding her. Subtly, he scooted himself just a tad closer. Hopefully she didn’t run away from him, he was starting to realize that he may be doing too much too fast but Luke was getting impatient and she was taking too long to see that he was the one for her.

She was so beautiful and her scent was intoxicating. It wasn’t her fault she was the only girl he wanted and would ever want. Well maybe it was her fault for being everything that he ever wanted in a girl. She was strong, cute, needed him, beautiful, and the look that she gave him every time she looked at him had his shivering inside. That’s when Luke realized it was too late, he wanted to keep his distance but it was impossible now that he had been with her and she had been conscious. Was it wrong to wish that he could watch her sleep again but this time hope for it to be peaceful? Was it wrong to want her so badly but have to keep himself away from her because she still was oblivious to the fact that he was her mate? He smiled at her; she looked like she was having the same emotions as him. All confused and disorientated because they were so close to each other but everything in him was telling him that he wouldn’t stop being confused until he was right next to her and holding her close to him.

Luke liked her answer for her favorite color, a calm purple sounded just like her. But what was his favorite flavor of ice cream? How did she do this to him? She looked at him and he instantly forgot everything about himself only panicking and having to find an answer as soon as she looked away. Oh god…did he like ice cream? Yeah, he liked it but what flavor? *Just choose a flavor Luke!* He yelled at himself before he smiled at her and went for something basic that he knew he had enjoyed when he was a kid. ”Chocolate ice cream is the best Harlie.” It felt good to say her name, it rolled off his tongue and just made him happy knowing that he was saying it to her and she was right there to hear it. Wait! He had to come up with a question now…oh no, this question game was a bad idea when he was so scatter brained around her. ”Since I just found out that you do actually eat, what is your favorite food to eat?” He joked around with her and hoped that it came out smooth since that was what he was going for.

(O.O.C-)

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas