Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
S.S. Extrasensory Cruise ORP (Optional) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:52 pm
In Pool Area

DraconicFeline

Lyle stood back, up tired of trying to swim that new stroke. He realized someone had asked him a question and looked over at the other boy. "How do you stay up? It's easy here, the water's shallow so I can just stand!" He stood still to prove it, though the water went up to his shoulders. Then he bounced in the water because that was more fun and kept his head higher up. "But if you just take a big breath and hold it, you'll float. It's like your lungs are big balloons that'll keep you up!"

[12]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm
IN THE DAYCARE (4)

The Manetric nodded.
"{And how are you}"
she made a show of her regal martyrdom in her posture.
"{I have never been on a human ship. It's been... interesting. How has your experience been, little emolga?}"

JessicaH123

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm
DraconicFeline
In Daycare
"{I'm great!}" Dusty happily replied, "{My experience on this ship is wonderful!}" The Emolga smiled, "{My trainer and I went to the pool together before she dropped me off here for a break.}" she sighs, "{I'm okay with that because I tired too.}" She tilts her head, "{How was your time on this cruise? Incredible? Terrible?"}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm
IN THE POOL (4)
mewrose

Jan tentatively put his foot down... and blushed deeper.
Oh. He could stand. He loosed his death grip on the wall and cautiously stood. It felt wierd to stand in water, though he had splashed about the shallows and kiddy pool before.
He looked at the water, then incredulously at lyle.
"But people can't float... Can they?" He knew Azurills could, and marills.
He tried to float on his back while holding his breath to see if what the boy was saying was true... and paniced and landed back on his feet. The... sensation of floating like that. He was terrified.
"Sorry" he said, flushing again. He was such a chicken.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm
In Pool Area

DraconicFeline

"Yeah, people can float!" Lyle said authoritatively. "People do it all the time. I can do it. Watch." He took a breath and tilted himself back, lifting his legs so he was lying more or less on top of the water.

"See, it's easy!" He told the other boy while still floating. "I bet you can, too."

[13]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm
At THE DayCare (I guess this is actually 6)
JessicaH123

the manetric smiled in a friendly manner.
"{pools and I... do not get along}" said Sperra, sparking a bit in emphasis, "{though you are less staticy and so wouldn't have that kind of problem}" she says, ponderously.
"{Anyway, I'm glad that you are enjoying your time.}"
She hesitated.
"{My time here is, though enjoyable, a penance. For stealing.}" she looked chagrined at this reveal,
" {but, other than an error of judgement on my part... }" she grinned broadly, "{Its been fun! My charges are enjoying themselves and bonding so well!}"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 pm
DraconicFeline

In Daycare

"I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the trip," Dusty smiles, "{I don't really like pools. I just stood on top of my trainers stomach while she was floating around.}" The Emolga then tilted her head more, "{Stealing?}" she was curious, "{What do you take?}"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 pm
In Pool Area

Spinel got tired of poking around the deck and went over to the pool to check on his boy. He perched on the edge of the pool, looking down at Lyle bobbing around in the water. The Sableye cocked his head curiously. What was his boy doing, anyway?

[14]  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:17 pm
In the Daycare Center.

The sound of chattering voices attracted Erebos's attention, and he looked at the Manectric and Emolga with interest. The Emolga seemed familiar, although the Manectric was new to him, and the topic of their conversation made him wonder if there was more to their trainers than initially assumed.

((Post 4))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:21 pm

In Daycare

Dusty was looking around and saw a Lucario. He looked familiar, but she wasn't sure. She just waved a 'hello' to him then looked back at the Manectric as they talked.

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Ark!Erebus happily went about the room sniffing everything and everyone. She even startled one of the workers when they noticed two of the same pokemon. A huge grin broke out as she pranced away from the worker who had paled considerably. Apparently they had also noticed that Ark was 'missing'. Cue the mayhem. The worker began rushing about the room trying to find the missing Zorua. Apparently they didn't have a clue about their ability. Soft 'Zu' noises could be heard from Ark!Erebus.

She began checking out the room again and soon passed by the real one. She paused for a moment as she heard the worker whispering to another that the Zorua's trainer was here to check in on her. She quickly ran towards Doyle who had appeared on the other side of a counter. She didn't drop the illusion which resulted in an almost shocked look from Doyle.

Doyle walked into the Daycare with some berries to give to Ark. He was using the snack as an excuse to check in on her. However he was greeted by a pale and upset worker who was saying something about his pokemon missing. This caused a frown to appear. He was about to ask how they could lose a pokemon when he saw Erebus running towards him. However the expression of the lucario was off and he soon figured it was his 'missing' pokemon. "Ark. You're supposed to be behaving." He said with a sigh. Ark quickly dropped the illusion which caused some gasps from the workers. He quickly fed her the berries, patted her on the head, and told her to stop with the illusions right now. "I'll be back to get you later." He said before leaving to head to the medical bay.

*Doyle to Medical Bay*

((Post 4))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:16 pm
In the Medical Bay.

Genesis slouched boredly in her seat, a pack of ice resting on her injured ankle. She couldn't wait for it to get well enough for her to go back to her room, or anywhere else, really.

In the Daycare Center.

Erebos did not return the Emolga's gesture. Before he had time to even consider it, he heard Doyle return, and the Lucario immediately focused on the trainer, in case he had come to provide more information.

It seemed her was just here to check up on Ark, however, and he shook his head internally at Ark's antics. They were here to snoop around, not bring attention to either of themselves, and her choice to take his form would make them both fall prey to curious eyes. She was too childish, he thought, not realizing it wasn't she who acted too young, but he who acted too old for his time, and he turned away to continue the mission himself.

((Post 5
Claiming a Mysterious Coin!))

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 pm
Leaving Arcade. In The Ship's Cabins

Natalie yawned. I guess that's enough games for now... The trainer tiredly walked to her room and closed the door. (Which made a pretty loud thud!.) Then she collapsed into her bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Ark hadn't finished eating the berries when Doyle left. She quickly finished all but one. She took that one and carried it over to Erebus. She laid it before him and tilted her. "Would you like this?" She asked. Her tail curled about her as she watched him work. She barely noticed a Emogla that had waved to Erebus.

In the Medical Bay
Doyle walked into the medical bay and told one of the doctors that he needed something for slight sea sickness or just a overall upset stomach. After all the eating he had done the day before his stomach just wasn't settling right. He then noticed his partner in crime sitting down with a ice pack on her ankle. "Had an accident did we?" He asked her as he took a seat next to her.

((Post 5
Claiming Mysterious Coin!))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:34 pm
In the Pool

Seeing Lyle talking with the other younger boy, Shina pulled herself out of the pool. Going over to her skirt she pulled out an uncut garnet with a noticeable crack running right through it. Walking back over to the pool, she sat down next to Spinel and held out the garnet in the flat of her hand. Shina didn't admit it, but she felt bad for the poor thing having to take supplements because his trainer couldn't afford gems, and had brought a stash of snacks for the small pokemon.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff