Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 pm
she looked around spotting 2 of her assassin brothers, one the most advanced male assassins she knew. she got up and ran towards them "buona sera aquila e Alex" (good evening eagle and Alex) she said cheerfully in her Italian accent. which was no suprise she was more Italian then anything. "Buona sera sister Rosa!" they all hugged. aquila, or his english translation-eagle, was rosalina's most faithful friend. he would take care of Rosalina like a big brother just like their ancestors took care of each other. Alex was actually Rosa's cousin from America, they've been close since they were kids. "cosa ci fai qui?" (what are you doing here?) she asked putting her long line of Italians to good use. "we came to help you piccolo" (little one) said aquila. her wish had come true her brothers, one of the bests, had come to her rescue. she nodded her head and ran over to lars. "Lars, me and my brothers are going to defend the manor, stay back here in case they get passed us" she shouted then ran off with her brothers. aquila and rosa hid in the yard while Alex hid on the roof. they waited in silence for them to strike first, they were like actual guards but they fought for reasons. one by one that came close to the manor were taken down by knifes or arrows, they could use guns but that would alow their enemies to pin point their positions. she eventually stopped throwing knifes ran out to get the one knife she had brought with her then return to a different spot. some of the other enemies how ever found their way around the assassins and got into the garden out back. luckily Alex was on the roof so he could notify Lars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:32 pm
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

He heard something from one of the assassin's, saying that some of the intruders had made their way around and again were trying to enter. 'I'd better notify Claude.. Tell him I have the situation handled that he should keep his highness safe." The boy ran into the house, nearly running into the butler which loomed there like a shadow. "Ser, There seems to be some trouble outside.. Please, keep his Highness safe. I have the situation under control." Lars stated as he bowed and turned on his heel to go back the way he came. When he was back outside, he let his form revert, no matter how much energy it sapped. Quickly, he swung around, seeing the few intruders that were trying to climb into a nearby window. With his panther traits he easily pounced them, pinning one to the ground while the other fell to the ground in surprise. "What is with you people? Can't you see you aren't going to win?" Lars quickly tore open the person under him, getting to his feet and chasing after the other. His teeth were bared and his purple resonating eyes were fixed on his prey, not losing his trace as he ran head first into the garden. Among the bushes, the man attempted to lose him but his feline sense of smell quickly tracked him, dragging him back out into the open. "Now, tell me. What are you doing?" When the man refused to cooperate and pulled a knife, slicing at the man's neck and clawing at the ground to escape. Lars spat at him, holding the newly made spout at his neck, standing up right and peering down at him. The boy brought up his foot, crushing the person underneath him, showering him in a new sheet of fresh blood. "This is just messy.. I don't believe Claude will let me through the house like this." Without noticing, his demonic form retreated once more, letting him to be brought to his knees and sit on the stained grass. He tore piece of cloth from the dead man at his heels, wrapping it around his neck to stop the intense bleeding. Lars gave word to Alex that the threat in the back had been compromised and there was no need to worry that their open flanks were left unguarded and that the half demon was standing by to finish anymore work for them.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 pm
Rosa got shot in the shoulder by one of the intruders. aquila finished them off then followed rosa to the back of the manor. as for Alex he noticed an intruder sneaking up behind Lars, he jumped off the roof landing on the intruder with his hidden blade in the intruder's face. alex got up then looked at Rosa with pure fear in his eyes. his cousin was just shot "piccolo what happened!!" he yelled and ran to help the only real family he had in the brotherhood but rosa shrugged him off noticing Lars and his neck wound. "oh my god!" she shouted and ran to him. "let me see..." she looked at his wound then applied a little bit of pressure "my poor baby~" she cooed. her over protective side kicked in. she clutched her shoulder with her free hand. cringing at the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 pm
Lars Ardian

"You must stop treating me like a child Rose. (pronounced like Rosy.) Its nothing at all." Lars whipped her hand away from him, hold her by the wrist as he tore her other hand away from her shoulder wound. "This happens to be something quite bad on the other hand." her blood trickled through his fingers as he dug into the wound, pulling the shrapnel that was launched into her shoulder. It was imbedded deeply due to the layers of muscles that bound her bones. The boy then grabbed for her 'brother' Aquila, ripping a piece of his shirt along the back which he then wrapped under her arm and over the wound. There wasn't much he could do as he wasn't very talented in these sorts of practices. "That should be good for now. Hannah could tend to that better than me, I would do it better but I have my own problems I must deal with. Lars said, grabbing a group of the bodies by their shirts, two in hand and one over shoulder. "If I don't dispose of them then his Highness would have a fit that his grass is stained with such an unsightly color. he said, walking away swiftly and returning once the bodies had been transported elsewhere. Then he took into fact he had used his power twice, leaving most of his energy siphoned and his very tired. "I need some coffee.. With the day not being half over and most of my new duties being neglected I cannot dare fall asleep at a time like this. It wouldn't be becoming of me. Thank you, Rose. E grazie, Eagle e Alex." Lars stated to the other two in italian, one of the things he picked up from Rosalina in all the time they spent together. With a small bow he disappeared back into the manor, picking up rags and a mop to clean up the blood he trekked into the house from earlier, making the floor spotless and back to its normal pristine self. After that he made his way to the kitchen, taking a seat and peeling off the small rag that was tied around his neck, allowing the restrained blood to continuing pouring. He looked around for Hannah, hoping that she was closeby to at least help him prepare some coffee so he stayed awake.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm
she gasped as Lars 'dug' into her wound "that hurts!" she shouted. aquila took her arm "you shouldn't be here, master was wrong to send you here you always get hurt i don't care if you are a master assassin like us" his brotherly instincts proved them self once more Alex had his worried face again "my poor cousin that should have been me not you! i promised to protect you even if it ment dieing" he sobbed. Rosa was still in shock about what Lars said. she ventured inside to give her goodbyes "Lars..." she said quietly from the doorway "i wanted to say...thank you for helping and getting the fragment out of my shoulder though that hurt like hell. but my brothers think i should leave now. they said its too dangerous for me here. and i agree." she looked at him sadly then walked over and kissed his lips before her departure. (AWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image
Lucy listened to Lars's "explanation". She didn't really believe it, but decided to pretend that she did. If Lars didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't push him. She knew that he most likely had his reason. But she still worried about the blood. When he left she heard the commotion acting up again. She decided it would be best for her to stay out of the way, and went back into the rest of the garden since it seemed to be the only place that was quiet. When she walked toward the end of the garden, she caught the sight of a familiar tan coat exiting the manor through the window with a bag of items. She could smell the wine and smoke from the coat, that always met her father at black market auctions. "Mr. Peterson?", she asked out loud by accident. The tall man noticed her and quickly yanked her arm, while covering her mouth. Lucy refused to go down without a fight and began to scream through the hand, while kicking and struggling. She managed to scratch his right cheek, bite his hand, elbow his ribs, and kick his knee. When the man still didn't let go and only yelped when she bite him, Lucy continued her muffled screams. To silence her, the man covered her nose and mouth while starting to limp over to the maze. As soon as she when limp he released his hand, only to have her scream at the top of her lungs. She had only pretended to pass out. The man immediately covered her airways again, till she passed out for real. Since she was light and skinny, he had no problem throwing her over his shoulder as if she was a ragdoll. Because of what she saw, he decided to silence her forever when he returned home. The sick man began to wonder if her hair really was the same color as her blood as he continued to limp over to the maze. He tried his best to run, knowing that someone might of heard her screams. He had to carry the bag of stolen items in his mouth which slowed him down, since his hand was bleeding and numb while the other was supporting Lucy on his shoulder.
( OOC: how in the world do I come up with such evil people!? D8 )  

WonderlandSanity

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 am
Lars Ardian

Seeing Rosalina walked in, he gave her a small smile which was more than he could manage. When she had kissed him, declaring she was leaving, he looked sad for a moment. "But.. You just got here.." Seeing Rosalina leave, Lars was breathing heavily, having a feeling that Hannah was upstairs helping his Highness. In the distance he heard faint screams, knowing there was now more trouble about. "Is that.. Lucy?" he muttered, getting to his feet and stumbling to the door. He had no energy left for another change but he relied on it. Lars bit his lip tightly taking a deep breath as he ran for the maze, hearing footsteps not so far away. The wound on his neck continued to leak but he couldn't feel it anymore, his entire shoulder went numb, perhaps even his torso. The boy gripped his head, forcing himself to revert his form, and save whoever it was that was screaming. To his surprise, he completely changed. He was now his animal self, a panther with resonating golden eyes and luscious black silky fur. "W-what?" he thought in his mind, not knowing that he was able to do this. There was no more time, the foot steps were getting farther, he ran and turned a few corners, seeing Lucy hanging out this man's shoulder. With a quick dash, he took out the man's legs, forcing him to forward unexpectedly. Lucy slid off his shoulder and onto Lars' back, but he quickly let her slide to the ground as the man was not finished. He muttered something like what was this thing doing here but the boy was now on him, paws at his throat and head in his face. "You'd better be the last of them.." He growled, but surprisingly this man fought back, punching him in his neck wound and making him jump off him. He took too long, he shouldn't have bothered to speak, it made it worse anyways. With one slight move, Lars finally finished him, making his brown bag spew its contents on the ground, and a fresh body spilled on the ground. He sighed deeply, going back to his normal human self and panting heavily. Walking over to Lucy, he took her pulse, making sure that she was still alive, and then he picked her up, walking back to manor quickly while still holding his neck. Arriving inside, he placed her down on her clean bed, checking to see that she wasn't bleeding, perhaps only a few cuts and bruises which wouldn't be much of a problem. Lars retreated to his own quarters, setting himself down and stripping off his shirt so he could see the wound better. The blood slowed down to a trickle, leaving him to put his face in his hands since he must have dotted the floor and probably Lucy. He bandaged up his neck the best he could then got another shirt so he would be presentable when he continued cleaning.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 am
Alex appeared in front of Lars. "3 things. one: that was pretty brave of you, when you helped us. two: you better get that wound of your checked out. and three: whats the story between you and my sweet little cousin?" Rosa kept it a secret from Alex and aquila. heck she didn't even told their master afraid that Lars would get hurt if they found out she told him of the brotherhood which was probably why shes barley around. "also she says sorry. but she was telling the truth, i don't want her getting hurt anymore. even if she has great skills but im her cousin i have to keep her safe im the only family-besides our family in italy-she has left" he explained. Alex and aquila treated her like a little defenseless girl when it came to protecting her, and Rosa ignorantly does what they say even though shes a year older then Alex.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 am
Lars Ardian

He looked over to see Alex standing in front of him, questioning him and saying some other things. Lars stood up, looking down on him with a frown. "One, it was my duty. Two, it has already been dealt with. And three, anything she hasn't told you must not be your business." He said, glaring slightly. "Rose is my only family. I have seen what she does and she takes great caution in it. You cannot protect her forever, but its your choice what you want to do with her. You can't treat her like a child anymore, she's perfectly capable of making her own decisions." The boy said quite angrily, walking by him and standing in the doorway. "Don't treat me like a child either, I've long grown out of having people tell me my place." Lars' gaze was completely cold, rethinking his past about his parents and their strictness. When he was about to leave the room, he turned his head to look at Alex once more. "Our relationship.. Stay out of it." He said before going out into the hallway, going down the stairs and back into the kitchen. He then proceeded to make himself a cup of coffee since he was still dreadfully tired.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 am
Alex followed Lars out so he could say something before he left. when they stopped he handed Lars a note with the location of the brotherhood "feel free to stop by to see us. but don't ask for Rose, ask for me or aquila. if they knew about your 'relationship' our master would think shes a traitor and order our brothers to kill her" she warned him. she turned on his heels then looked back "im just telling you to get that looked at for my little cousin's sake. it would break her heart if you died from an infection or something. then she would really be as emotionless as they train us to be. also don't speak about our conversation" he left after he spoke and made his way swiftly to catch up to aquila and "rose"  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:54 am
Lucy Robinson
User Image
Lucy awoke to find herself on her bed. How long had she been out? She glanced over to the other bed to see that Hannah was not there. Everyone was most likely still working. She looked over at the clock that was next to her bed to see that it was 6:45pm. What had exactly happened to her? She laid there for a moment as her memories came flooding back to her. Since she was still in the manor, she guessed someone had saved her after all. She then felt ashamed of herself. She knew that she had burdened someone by saving her from the man. Just how useless could she get? She hated it when she caused trouble for others. She laid there on the bed for a while longer, wondering if she should get up and search for someone or something to do or stay there. Her stomach answered her by rumbling, telling her to try to find something to eat. Why did she have to be hungry now of all times? She deicided to see if she could find someone on her way to the kitchen, as she sat up on the bed. She pulled up her sleeve to see that there was now a bruise where the man had grabbed her. As she pulled her sleeve back down, she noticed something on her sleeve. She pulled off what looked to be black fur. Why was there fur on her sleeve? Still confused, she placed the strand of fur on the desk next to her, and left the room. She walked into the kitchen to find Lars making himself some coffee, unaware that he had just spoken to someone. She then noticed how tired he seemed, and the bandages on his neck. He must of helped fight the intruders off. "Um, excuse me Lars. Would you like me to finish preparing your coffee? It would be bad if you accidently spilled it on yourself, you seem very tired. Is your neck alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Lars Ardian

He quickly shoved the paper into his pocket, hearing someone through the room. He didn't bother to make any more conversation with Alex, seeing as he already disappeared. Seeing Lucy come into the room, looking a little drowsy, and asking if she could finish his coffee. "I guess that would be tragic. You should know my kind, Alex. I would not be taken down so easily." Lars stated, as if he could still be able to hear him. Giving Lucy an assuring smile that he wasn't crazy, he shifted in is chair to face her. "If you would like to, are you still hurt? From when you were captured? It wasn't quite as easy as I would have hoped to do him in-" His eyes narrowed, seeing more of his black fur on her, it must have come off when she fell on him. "Were you playing with a cat or something? You look covered in fur.. he stated, taking suspicion off himself. Lars had no clue if she knew the true nature of the residents in this house, give or take her and Alois. If she did, then she would probably still suspect him. If she didn't then there was no need for her to find out, as she would be frightened and probably flee the manor grounds. "Even though I've never seen a cat around here, doubt his Highness would approve.."

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image
"I wasn't hurt too bad, I only have a slight bruise where I was grabbed.", she answered as she began to finish Lars's coffee. When he stated that she had more fur on her, Lucy glanced down at her clothes to see that it was true. "I don't recall playing with one, I honestly don't know where this fur came from. When I woke up it was on my clothes, though since I had just woken up I didn't notice the rest." Lucy was very confused, just where did the fur come from? She finished Lars's coffee, and handed it over to him. She then remembered the question she had been meaning to ask. At first she didn't quite know how to say it, so she decided to just come out and ask. "Um, Lars, can you answer a question for me? I'm sorry if it sounds crazy or if I'm being rude, but my father had informed me on the way here that the Earl said that all the residents here except himself are demons. Is it true? If it's not please forget that I asked." She had the feeling that they were, but she didn't know the specific types they were. She then continued, "...It's honestly not that hard for me to believe, since my father had a demon butler as well." It was true, her father did use to have a demon at his side. He never hesitated to show to her and her brother that the butler at his side was a demon. Lucy didn't quite know how he had gotten the demon though, she guessed he must of done some kind of cruel summoning. But a few years ago, the demon disappeared. Her father searched high and low for him, but Lucy knew why the demon was gone. It had gone off to find a purer soul.
( OOC: Well, it is better for her to already know instead of finding out later :/ Though she wouldn't leave if she did find out later, since her father had one. )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Lars Ardian

Lars' eyes widened, hearing her speak of demons."Why yes, that is quite true, Lucy. All except the Earl here are demons, including myself." He took the coffee, giving her a nod and taking a sip. "The fur happens to be my fault actually. When going to find who was capture my form happened to revert all the way, turning me into my animal self. Explaining the fur since I had turned into a panther. When you fell on my back it must have rubbed off. I apologize for that if you are allergic." Lars rubbed the back of his head, accidentally undoing the bandage that was wrapped around his neck. It wasn't bleeding anymore, almost completely healed already to his surprise. He had no reason to put his bandage back on so he folded it and put it in his pocket.

//OOC//
Sorry for the short post, i'm tired..

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Other areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items