Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm
Vanessa simply gave the other red-head a slight eyebrow raise, wondering if she was trying to help calm the battle by taking their minds off the giant bird. It wasn't working, in any case. She glanced to her cargo-pants, and then back to Ami. "Perhaps, but practicality overwhelms any other issue that might arise." She'd carried back bones of fallen Hunters before, only able to because of the many pockets on her outfit. Volt mentally preened when the other Hunter complimented him.

:: See, that ghoul has good taste! Do you think she likes jokes? :: Clearly now was a good time for that train of thought Volt. Clearly.

A slight smile twitched across Vanessa's features, none the less. "He appreciates the compliment. I feel no need to dress myself in any way that dampens my potential fighting skills."

Yup, they were totally having this conversation in the middle of the battle.

OOC: RP RESPONSE
Character Name: Vanessa
HP: 40/40
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Charge: 3/3
Effect: None?
Items: Allan Bandages, Fear Scanner x 1, Barrier Dagger x 1

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 pm
All over, Hunters and kids were aiming at the thing with whatever they had left. Harrison just had a pair of swords, and he wasn't going to be able to get near the thing without a charge.

He hiked through the ripped up ground, offering Jordan a hand whenever there was a gap that was too large, or a chunk of dirt too high. Mostly because outright holding hands was out of the question.

Some of them had given up, just staring. He didn't know where the horses were. Dead, he hoped.

He scanned for Candace- topless, okay, Jerry - using his long-ranged weapon inappropriately, Rep...s**t. s**t. Please, he thought picking up the pace, let that be his tattoos. Please not blood.

User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Harrison
HP: 50/50
Items: Runic Bandaids

Appearance
Harrison a tan hunter with a blonde buzzcut and scars down the side of his face. He is wearing a hand-knit blue smurf shirt, a bright pink sash, and wielding two pirate cutlasses.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 pm
It’s alright Deryk. Molly screamed her entire way down too. The feeling of leaving her stomach behind two hundred feet in the air was not pleasant.

Once the land mass they were on seemed to stabilize for the time being, Molly wobbled back to her feet, assessing the situation with a horrified awe. All that land…destroyed, and they had a hand in it. Contemplating this further was pushed to the side, though, as another creature made itself known, and any other thread was deemed unimportant in regards to this one. Like many of her fellow trainees, she struck out at the creature with her lance. As her lance swept through the empty air, she couldn't help but shudder as a wave of negative emotions rolled over her. She shook her head to clear the thoughts, rubbing her arm as she bit her lip.

Focus. She had a job to do.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Molly (Hunter)
Target: Insanity Phoenix
Damage: MISS
Charge: 0/3 0/2 spent
Effect: --
At disposal:
1x Fear Packet
))

Appearance

Molly is 5’8” with a mop of reddish curls and carting around a golden lance that’s bigger than her

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 pm
"Ridiculous," Ami retorted, "I wouldn't even step out of the house in what you're wearing. Seriously." She looked around with her b***h face on. "Seriously, can you image what people are thinking about you right now?"

She nodded and said, "I mean I know this isn't the time, but seriously. You need some work."

SERIOUSLY.
trira

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm
Lost in her own thoughts, Amarus had difficulty paying attention to her surroundings. She looked out at her periphery well enough to step vaguely to the side, half-assedly avoiding the slightly familiar ghoul who nearly bumped into her. However, as her silver eyes slipped over to regard the ghoul, Amarus felt confused and lost for a moment. "Am I ... okay?" she asked, as if the concept was foreign. "I can't tell, if I am telling the truth," she added on. "I know you, don't I?" she asked, tilting her head, so that her bells rang.

Every time her bells rang, she wished she could summon herself back home: her room, while empty of any frivolous furniture, had her pets and it was nevertheless her home. Amarus shifted her weight to her other foot and regarded the ghoul again. "I think that you must be kind for asking. Are you injured?" Amarus asked her, reaching one hand out as if to squeeze the ghoul's shoulder, thinking twice and folding her arms around herself. "If we met before, I can't remember your name... I'm Amarus," she said, "the lotus eater." Amarus waited for the ghoul's name in return, her face blank. If she felt bad at the prospect of having potentially forgotten her name she didn't quite show it.

Well, Olivia and Faustus had appeared. Somewhere buried deep, Amarus was grateful to see them. To protect her own self and keep her mind sharp in a time when battle might be necessary again-- in a time when she might have to put herself between that creature and her friends. Because ultimately, if her mind was clear, she was the perfect candidate for such things. Amarus afforded Faustus a half-smile, waving one hand at him idly in greeting. "Hey, Faustus; hey, Olivia," she addressed them. When Olivia had asked what happened to the islands, all Amarus could say was: "Hm? Guess they're all gone."

Amarus' eyes scanned the horizon, whatever she could see. She wrapped her arms around herself, as if cold with a chill she couldn't seem to shake. "Oh, guys, this is Mea-- looks like we have one more member in our band, provided neither of you have any complaints?" Amarus' eyes shone for a moment, displaying a little of the happy Amarus she'd been on the isle of Conquest. She sincerely doubted these two kind students would mind. Amarus ran her hands up and down her upper arms, looking away again. She was trying very hard not to feel like tears were a good idea.

[[ OOC
Character Name: Amarus
HP: 30/30
Target: -
Damage: -
Effect:]/b] -

xoxomenai

chirigami

kuumeii
I-I quoted the wrong name OTL That would have sucked *so dumb*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 pm

As Rin tried to stem the bleeding, Rep was having none of it. His reaction to being touched when he was in that kind of pain was to lash out like a scared and wounded animal. Only the presence of mind that he was dealing with a friend held him back from swinging Tracey at her with his good arm. Instead he rather forcibly shoved her off with a snarl of rage.

"I'm FINE." It was like his battle cry always. If you said it enough times it'd become reality. If you believed you were fine, you would be.

The strange effects of the insanity were really getting to him now here. The loneliness was bizarre and unsettling, he was surrounded by people. People everywhere and Rin right there trying to help him, but he felt alone. So alone. And it was making him even more paranoid than usual, it was why he couldn't even let her touch him to help him, couldn't think. It was freaking him out.

Pain and lonely and home and sad and angry and..

He blinked..

<>

He took several deep steadying breaths. Okay, okay, he could..he could do this.

☼------------------------☼

User Image

OOC: JUST RP
Character Name: Rep
HP: 40/40 (defended for 1 ) (but bleeding. IDK, just go with it right.)
Target: N/A
Damage: ??
Charge: 0/3 0/2
Items: A mint

Byrr

Appearance

Pale skinned redhead weilding an enormous axe. Very animated in his emotions.
He has A BLEEDING GAPING WOUND ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER

[x]

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amphi pushed herself up, watching as the students and hunters alike attacked the thing. She couldn't stand by...could she?

Gathering the same water substance from her healing, she reached out to insert it into the Insanity.

"Ow." Her eyes closed as she let the FEAR go and watch it seep in. Perhaps...it would do some kinda of damage. "I don't think I like touching this thing Thana." Amphi looked at the Reaper and moved behind him, pulling her arms around her safely.

In the distance, she saw even Xiu attacking.

"XIU!!!" Amphi called out, attempting to get the Dream Ghoul to come to them.

OOC

User ImageOOC:
Character Name: Amphi
Target: Phoenix
Damage: 2? IDEK A HIT YAY <3
Charge: Y1 The Mind, Y2 The Chill
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Dragain
Kaiyumi

In the chaos, after her failed attempt to attack the insane phoenix, Aurian found herself once again at the side of a friend. It was reassuring to know at least one person she cared about was fine - she could only hope to Jack that the rest were safe, as well.

"I don't know," she said helplessly. "The Horsemen had a lot of secrets. And a lot of problems." The insanity fog that had ensnared Aurian and other students on the Hunters' island, and the fact that Famine's Heir was rather insane herself.

"This looks like some sort of monster created from something that was either their weapon or their curse," or both, "but you'd need to ask a Clans member if you wanted to know for sure."

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Aurian
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a

Boozver
Madness? This... is... SPARTA!

Appearance
Aurian is a busty Reaper in a skimpy black outfit, wielding a large double-ended scythe. She has glowing red eyes and waist-length blue->green hair (yay gradients!).

kalindara

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm
There was a bright light, and then everything began shaking. Poke kept her footing for just a few moments before the ground dissapeared beneath her feet and the island collapsed. There was plenty of swearing that followed, and a few frantic attempts to wave her arms around as if she could use them for flight. Nope, it just made her look even worse, and she just plummeted along with the island.

Upon impact, she slammed into the ground, and was briefly stunned by the impact, groaning and just...thinking a nap would be good about now. Yeah, why not. But she forced herself upwards, stumbling to her feet. She looked around, then stopped, her gaze falling over the remnants of the four clans.

There were...no words. No words to describe what she saw now. Just a few weeks ago she had been on those islands, and now they were gone. Destroyed. She stared long and hard at the huge gaping hole, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Nope, not comprehending. Just what the s**t.

Suddenly a shrieking appeared overhead, and now The dragon ghoul was faced with a gaint bird instead. Colored grey, it bore a striking resemblance to the stoned student from before...

Pushing those thoughts aside, she focused on the bird instead. It seemed like they were fighting this one now, so she ignored the reapers, trying to run at the creature and jump, but it was just to high overhead, and she landed on the ground, staring up at it in annoyance.
------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Pokerus
Target: - Phoenix
Damage: - 0
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance
Pokerus is a dragon ghoul with long brown hair, sporting blue ear fins and a reptilian tail..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 pm
"NO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU ABOMINATIONS WILL PAY!" Mandy's voice cracked as she screamed at the Hunter, her pain at the destruction of the Clan's clear in her voice.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she thought this particular Hunter was familiar, something about a forest?

----
(( OOC:
Character Name: Mandy
Target:
Damage:
Effect: N/A
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

Drifter Jet Enduro
Reaction Possssst~

Appearance
Mandy is currently in her natural form which looks like a Koala

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 pm
Holy s**t. Did they...did they really just destroy all those islands? What about the people--

Stop. Eva sharply cut off her own thoughts, her expression growing firm as she stared out at ocean. If there was one thing that she had to remember, it was that--as human as the horsemen may have looked--they were really just monsters who preyed on humans. Just how many human beings had been killed by them? And with all this talk about the apocalypse, well...as terrible as it may have been, perhaps...perhaps what they did was necessary and crucial to the survival of the human race.

...Right?

With the islands now destroyed, Eva readied herself to fight off any angry students or horsemen who would inevitably want revenge. However, the attacks never came, and the reason for that became pretty damn obvious when she noticed something forming from the remains of the islands.

"You have got to be kidding." Was that a phoenix? Man, she thought phoenixes were supposed to be good!

You better take it down before it takes you down first.

Nngh. I would if I could reach it first. If it came swooping her way, then maybe she could land a hit.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Eva
Target: Phoenix Boss
Damage: --
Effect: --

Appearance
5'5". Black hair, blue eyes. Wears a bright purple scarf. Her weapon is a bladed staff--the bottom end is a slender blade, while the staff is topped with a purple crystal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm
Jordan didn't much need the help over the bits of rough ground, but he took it anyway; he was tired, and the moments of contact were nice. Damn, he really just wanted to go home. The islands were gone, and presumably the Apocalypse was off, considering; at least he really, really hoped it was, because they were going to start losing by attrition if they had to fight much longer. The freaks could die and come back. The humans couldn't.

Clerise had thrown something at the creature overhead. The shot had worked about as well as his attempt had. Jordan half-smiled. There were some people you just couldn't keep down.

Over where the Horseman had stood, Jerry was facing off against a zombie, and Rep was - down? ********, was that blood? His steps lengthened until he was running, coming to a stop beside Rep and Rin and glaring at the zombie. "What the hell did you do?" he growled.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Jordan
Target:
Damage:
Charge: 0/3
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 -
Items: Modified pendant, capture gun))

Baneful

Byrr

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm
Aisa woke up from the rubble late, only feeling the endless lack of weight, as one falls through the skies and air. She didn't want to open her eyes, having seen the compression and the burst of white light from the isles as she fell. Only once in her life, did she know a pain similar to this. But this seared through her, worse than her own scythe penetrating her. Multiplied, over and over, to a grief would become one of the biggest nicks in Aisa's clock.

The very definition of home had been ripped from the horsemen. Centuries, millenias, an eternity-- of work, pride, irreplacable materials and memories .. The hunters had delivered a permanent blow that would take over many chapters of history in Death's libraries. Their temples, their jewels, their spiral towers.. The list was endless. No longer existent. If there were horsemen casualties, it would have been like peeling off the legs of a spider. Each clan member was crucial in their own ways, to the inner workings of the isles. But the hunters had ripped and shredded the webs completely, disabling the many spiders inside.

In a language, known only to the Death clan, as they had respect and pride in the language, it's words and symbols never to be used trivially. Only in the most precise and utmost manners were they called upon to use it in the secretive rooms of Death.

Those words mingled with Aisa's quiet sobs, her face and tears shielded from careless view by the black of her scythe around her. Her grip shaking, it shielded it's priestess, a mess of clock hands and symbols encased in it's swirling form in a manner almost resembling a hand. She thought her hatred could know no more bounds.

Quote:
User ImageOOC:
Character Name: Aisa; Horsemen heir of death
HP: 60/60
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Aisa's appearance
Like the picture, with a scythe!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 pm
kalindara

Wylfenne shivered: the mere presence of the bird created waves of sorrow and grief.

"Yes... but there are almost no clan members left.. Not anymore". That line was hard to day.

"And the Phoenix.. it seeks revenge. And it won't choose between us and hunters: it's going to devour everything that remains here. And if we do not destroy it.. it will move further, and further, until it reaches our homes".

(( OOC:
Attacks: 1/1
Character Name: Wylfenne
Effect: None
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

APPEARANCE
Wylfenne is a pale black-haired Fae dressed in a white robe and black spiky armour; stuck in their female form, but looks more ungendered than actually feminine.

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Appeal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

It didn't matter if it was student versus hunter, hunter versus horsemen or even horsemen versus student because in that very moment it was like the world had been covered in a screen of white as the ground between them all suddenly buckled, swayed and then just dropped beneath all them all.

How cruel a fate that the world would freeze in the very moment Lucien feared the most, an uncontrollable drop from the sky. It was like a freeze frame every second as they all fell, and it didn't matter how many cries that escaped from Lucien's lips because nothing would stop this fall, not even the impact of the landing.

They had fell so far, and when Lucien opened his eyes he realized the true depth of the situation. The Four Clans had been destroyed. Nothing was left, and it was gone. What had they done? Perhaps their weight had been too much for the floating island to bear? No, it couldn't have been that. The remnants of the voice he had heard earlier coming to his mind. This had been the plan... this... had been a plan...

Lucien couldn't understand, and his hands fell over his head as he began to shake it. This wasn't right! Neither was the sound that pierced through his mind despite the fact his ears were covered. No words could describe it, and when Lucien looked up he found himself looking into what very well might have been Fear itself... or better yet: Insanity, and it was coming right at them.

Lucien's hands fell from his head and quickly lifted himself up, only to fall forward in front of him to defend himself against it. There was so much he didn't understand but he wasn't about to have it all end here without him finding out.

[color=white]
OOC:

Character Name: Lucien
Target: Insanity Phoenix
Appearance: Lucien is a barefooted, black haired air spirit with blue eyes.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff