Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 pm
Jareth, frustrated, threw his hands up, and rose to his feet, looking at Twink when he gave his report. "Thank you for trying, Twink, but I think it's finally time to reach out... to my parents..." he cringed a little, "for help." He wanted to throw up, but he knew that there was no other choice. All he knew is that the attackers were mortals that were used by some other immortal, and wanted to kill either himself, or Erin. "Twink. You and Slack take care of the Labyrinth. Midas and I are traveling to see my mother."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm
Twink looked to him worried. He knew well he had been trying to avoid his family for many centuries. He knew what it meant to have to ask them for help. "Majesty, I will lead as long as you need it of my. Just like when you were on honeymoon." He stopped a moment realizing his comment before shaking his head. "Your father is one of the strongest, if not strongest magical beings of our realms. I'm sure he or your mother would be quick in finding our queen and heirs to be." He tried staying positive before going to fetch Midas and Slack.

Midas would move quickly to see the king once Twink had told him the order, though he was a bit apprehensive on going back to the main palace after having been banished to here. He would regard his king though and bow deeply. "Twink says I am to accompany you to the main kingdom. I am honored, but will Oberon not strike out if one banished were to be returning?" He knew he was no match for Oberon, there weren't many immortals that could. He would however dawn a weapon to protect his king till the time he could no longer. "You have my guard majesty." He would then await the time to leave knowing this couldn't be easy for Jareth.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm
Jareth nodded to Midas, and then patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, Midas. We'll be heading to my mother's first. She's less likely to throw you out, especially when I am there." He opened a portal, connecting it to the entrance of Titania's palace. He and Midas went through, and saw no one there to greet them. "Well, that's strange. Wonder what mother must be up to?" He drew his blade, hoping not to fight, but preparing just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm
"Jareth, you know very well not to draw your weapons here." She would stand behind them watching hoping her son was smart enough to look behind him. She would wait a moment watching Midas bow and let him return. "I'm glad to see Midas is working out well for you. He has more potential then your father would give credit for." She would smile lightly before motioning them to follow. "As for what I'm up to, well that's for me to know. I sent the others save for a specific guard or two. Can't have spies about me now can I? Especially your fathers. A woman does need her secrets. As for yours I can assume only one reason you would come here, again after so short of a time." She paused in one hallway looking to them. "You look like you haven't slept well Jareth. I want to apologize for that. So ask what it is you've come to ask, unlike your father, I may not necessarily ask a favor of you." She would look to him unsure if he really knew how much she knew of his particular situation.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm
Jareth turned around, startled. He saw his mother standing there, and he immediately sheathed his sword. "Forgive me mother, but it just wasn't like your home to be so empty. I'm sorry." He went to his mother, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You are right in that I would not be here, except for your help. Erin has been kidnapped, and I am at a loss for ideas. Please. If you can help in any way, you have no idea how grateful I would be, mother..." He bowed his head, almost ready to cry...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm
She sighed heavily looking to him. She would remain silent though as he spoke and looked to Midas a moment before turning and leading them down a hall. She would stop before one door and look to Jareth. "It pleases me to hear you as such Jareth, in regards to your wife." She would pause a moment before looking towards the door and back. "I knew if word got out about your wife and her pregnancy, that you would be attacked, and your wife killed, thus bringing you into this war. So I took measures into my own hands so to speak." She would open the door to a room. Within would look like a nursery, a guard lowering his attention as the Queen motioned him to leave the room. Within the center a round bed with a lacy fabric draped from the ceiling around the bed. She would stop Jareth quickly in case he would go to his sleeping queen and toss something small to show the unseen field around her. "I had her brought here when I thought there would be an attack and have hidden her. The men attacking your kingdom would have killed her or worse." She would let her shield down and only partial of the spell on her. "I have only had me and my two trusted guards keeping watch. I assure you her and the twins are of perfect health and care. I have but one lady in waiting that bathes her daily and gives her the nourishment her and the growing ones need." She would watch him sadly a moment knowing what may come next. "I'm glad you came to me first, your father does not know I have done this. He would not be pleased since you made it clear you want no part in this war." She would let them move about seeing Midas stay at the door as if to guard them. She smiled at that and looked to the woman resting as she would slowly come somewhat out of the spell though only a little. "Jareth, there are many who spell those they banish with the high price of a mortal woman surviving a birth, as well as children. Many would kill for it to not happen, though, as you are aware it hasn't, and it won't. Does your wife know of this? Or do you know the reasons this doesn't happen?" She watched him a moment more then the woman as she started stirring more.

Erin felt strange and heavy. She moved a little feeling dizzy and not fully herself. She could hear Jareth but not have the strength to speak. She would wait till she could see him and reached for his hand. She felt drugged but he was there. She looked about a moment unsure where she was but would smile at him. "Jareth.." Her voice barely a whisper but let her love for him show even in that little amount. She would have kissed him if he had gotten closer. She felt her stomach realizing the little ones were moving about still. She felt sleepy but would try turning on her side to be closer to him before falling back into her dreamless sleep.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Jareth looked to the door that Titania had stopped in front of, and as it opened, he saw her: Erin was asleep, under spell, of course, but alive. That was all that mattered to him. "Erin!" He was stopped from rushing to her as he watched as his mother showed him the force field around her. "I see. I understand why you did this, but you could have at least told me, Mother. You realize how worried I was?" He waited until his mother dropped the field, and went over to her. He grabbed her hand as she awoke, and squeezed it gently. "Hey there. Glad to see you alive, dear. How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 pm
Erin woke again slightly hearing him and smiled. "Sleepy.." Was all she could murmer. His comment alarmed her as it filtered into her mind. She tried to wake more and move though was too weak. "Jareth.. What do you mean by alive?.. What happened?" She didn't realize where she were seeing only him though just that effort of trying to move made her head spin. She knew somewhere in her mind she shouldn't be this tired.

She would watch them a bit seeing the spell take hold of the mortal once more. She moved to her son placing a hand on his shoulder. Even this little bit she knew could be a risk. She would wait a moment before speaking allowing them their brief moment. "Jareth, I could not trust you to act like another had taken her. My own little spies have shown me the trouble you've felt. Had you known you would not be able to act in such a way." She looked to him sighing and taking a seat in one of the chairs. "She is a surprisingly strong mortal, at least of will anyways. She seems good for you." Her last comment made her sad knowing how little time they would have left. "Jareth, I can't keep her hidden much longer without your father finding out. He, like the others could simply kill her. You know this. He's awfully flighty with mortals. He'd just as soon bed one and be done with them then anything else. They do have so little use for us immortals." She sighed again looking towards the woman again. "I must admit, the prospect of being a grandmother is interesting. I am granted with others of the younger children, but those of my oldest such as you have not given me grandchildren. But there is something that troubles me. My oracle as good as she is refuses to say anything on the matter of your children, or your wife. I'm not sure what that means, but it can't be good." She looked back to him motioning him to sit. "Other then that, the wars will draw out the sleaziest of us. The darkmoore clan has taken notice of Erin, and I have it on good authority he means to have her. He like most have spells upon conditions of a mortal giving and surviving birth as well as children. He will not want to see that come to pass. He's also been challenging your father out right, and his family has killed a few of your siblings already in this battle. The raven clan took a large hit recently against Valek's forces." She closed her eyes a moment. "You know with me, our forces are stronger then most, though with so many houses to his side, whether by choice or brainwashing spells, we are barely able to keep them at bay." She looked to her son knowing well he would need to ask Oberon for help to protect his wife, and knew the price of such a request. "I tell you this to let you choose. You may return home with her, but there will be many more attempts to kill her or even you. But also to warn of the price your father may ask of you for her protection. The choice however is still yours."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm
Jareth listened to his mother as Erin went back to sleep, and shrouded. He thought for a moment after she was done, and for the slightest bit, hoped Puck was among the dead, but knew he could never be that lucky. "Mother.... You say it's my choice, but I don't see the choice here..." He looked to Erin as she slept soundly, and made his decision solemnly. "Tell Oberon, whatever it takes, I'll do it. I only want Erin, my children, and my kingdom protected." He lowered his head, feeling sick for asking Oberon for help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 pm
She looked to him sadly a moment before moving to him and hugging him. She didn't want another child to possibly end up on the battlefront. She would pull away slightly sighing heavily. She should be happy, though wasn't. "You've grown so much in the past few years Jareth. I am proud to see that. I will speak with him, and try to make sure things can work out. I can't lift her from my spell until he has accepted you're request." She looked to the mortal sleeping and smiled lightly. "Will she be angry with you for this? Or will she be okay with your decision?"

"Forgive the intrusion majesties, but, Queen Erin would not approve. She would accept it as his decision, but she would not like the idea of it forcing his majesty to do something he does not wish to." He looked to them as he had been. He had watched Titania play this out and couldn't help but feel bad for Jareth, though knew if others had gotten Erin, she could be dead and not living as she were. "If his majesty wishes, Perhaps a goblin or even Slack as an overseeing physician could stay with her? If Oberon agrees to protect her and the goblin city, he may require her to stay at his palace. So as to make sure you don't back out of the deal." He felt bad feeling so cold about the situation. He knew Oberon was not the kind sort.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Jareth looked to Midas as he spoke, realizing the truth in his words. "You have a point there, Midas. However, I am caught between a rock and a hard case, that being my father, and have no choice. If it will keep my family safe, then I will accept this bit of evil. However, mother, I would like to post my own man or two with Erin as she stays wherever. I do not trust that man, no matter his familial connection to me." He nearly spit in disgust, but stayed his saliva out of respect for his mother's palace. "But those are my terms."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm
She listened nodding towards them both. She disliked the hatred Jareth carried but knew it wasn't her place to question her husband. "I'll see what I can do Jareth. For now, rest here, I'll have another bed brought in, but I cannot let the shields down yet. I hope you understand." She would hug him briefly once more and turned to leave stopping by Midas for a brief moment. "You take care of them until my return, but if Oberon shows, best look scarce just in case." She watched him nod and took one last look at her son and his queen before heading off. A simple wave of a hand and she would enter his court. She smiled and nodded here and there to those who kept about taking not is favorite jester Valentine was performing once more. She took her seat beside him and reached for his hand. "My dear, there is a request from Jareth. Though he is not too thrilled, he is willing to accept your offer of joining the battle on the condition that you show your mercy and call his wife under your protection." She turned to him knowing only he would hear her before looking to Valentine. I had been speaking off and on with him about it. And before you get all you, he is still my son as well as yours. I do have a mothers right to keep tabs on her children." She would let that settle before continuing. "And if by chance you request that she stay here for such protection, he merely asks that a friend or two, people he trusts can stay as well to help keep her guard and company."

He looked to his King then his Queen after Titania had left them. "She is kind where Oberon is not. I am sure she will try her best in light of the situation. She was kind in sending me to your kingdom, I'm beginning to wonder if she knew I wouldn't be sent out into another maze to simply wander."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm
Oberon looked to his queen as she appeared, seeing she had something to talk about. As Valentine juggled orbs, and occasionally jested, he laughed at him, and then looked to Titania. He threw an air off, like he was mightier and nobler than all. "I see. So Jareth is finally crawling back to me, is he? Well, better late than not, huh? And as for his wife, this mortal he loves, I will consider taking her under my protection. I honestly don't see the risk to my self, but if it will get our son to admit his wrongdoings, then perhaps there will be a chance to save them, and win this war once and for all." He laughed again as Puck apperated, and knocked Valentine down to the ground, and they both pretended to scuffle. "As I'm sure that he and that beast I sent to his maze are with you in your own palace. Tell him that if he wants to curry favor with me, then he needs to see me in person. But leave that mongrel Minotaur where he is. I have no use for pets." He dismissed his wife, and went back to his entertainment, seeing Puck had come out on top.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 am
She looked to her husband as he spoke and sighed. "You speak as if this is a light matter my dear. They've already gone out of their way to attack his wife. Surely having claimed neutrality you can understand why he is asking in the first place." She stood looking to him knowing well he could never get away with that tone with her. "And you both are to blame for what has happened in the past my love." She turned to leave but stopped after a few steps. "His wife is pregnant. Twins it seems. It will be a rare gift if either of the three survive. The mother or the babies. He is my son too. I'm sure you could understand him wanting to have more time with her without one of the other houses trying to shorten it. But I will let him know." She would leave it at that knowing it may or may not sting his arrogant side. She wasn't sure she cared with how he had just spoken to her. With another wave of her hand she were back in the palace and entered the room to see her son. "He will accept but wishes you ask him in person."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm
Jareth growled with contempt as Titania returned, and gave Oberon's ultimatum. "That arrogant b*****d. This is why he and I had a falling out! Always wanted things done his way, and never, EVER accepted any help! Ugh...." Jareth brought his hand to his head as if having a headache. "Fine. I will meet with Oberon, but not tonight. I will wait a day, until I am calmer, and not ready to punch him in the face." He hugged his mother. "Thank you. For everything. I promise, once this is all over with, I will visit more often."  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff