Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 7, 8, and 9 (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Carhop Calvalier

... Barista? What was...

OH. Oh, she was a coffee b***h. Oddly fitting, the ghoul supposed. As Gene went on, Riyo propped her head up and listened to her talk about her hopes and dreams. Mhm. Buy out Bloodbucks. The demon supposed having big goals was a good thing, until the world crushed them, of course.

Though she said nothing to suggest what she might be thinking. "Interesting." Was all she offered, not that she really found it all that interesting.

Then the question game came back to her, Riyo sighed.

"Yes."

It wasn't a yes or no answer, but...

"My mother built a business from the ground up, but she... Retired when I was about 12 and I've managed it ever since." Her mother didn't really retire, but she was finding better ways to lie about it every day. Yes, 'retire' had a nice ring to it. "Do you have a family?"

It was a blunt question, but the ghoul tended to not pussyfoot around when it came to the subject. Most people weren't bothered by it. Those who were told her and she never mentioned it again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm
"Err, s-sort of?" She did go numb that one time, but...that could have also been because it was Christmastival and she was freezing. Hm. "But also like...not enough for him...?" Scratching her cheek, Amrita looked down at what Mitsu was fidgeting with.

A...card?

Oh! She had one too!

Picking it up was a little bit of a problem, but eventually she got her fingers under it enough to lift it, taking a look. "Oh! We were...supposed to do this, weren't we?" Whoops! "...H-how, again?" She squinted at the card, looking it over and then looking for some sort of stamp.

Enoh Love
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:07 pm
Mitsu was confused all over again but she supposed it was a different situation. It didn't seem quite the same but she still worried about how Amrita was feeling.

Oh right...card

"I think so, maybe we just sign it?" Mitsu started to look around for a stamp as well or perhaps a pen. When she finally found what they were supposed to use she began to fiddle with it, looking the little stamp over. "So what do you think of the event so far, Amrita? I kinda like the get to know other people aspect."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm
"Oh, Maybe!" Amrita fiddled with the card, humming curiously. "I love this idea! It's great to meet and catch up!" The ghoul wiggled in her seat for a moment, and then smiled. "It was nice to talk with you again, Mitsu. I'm...sorry it got dark a little." A meek flash of a smile and a brief nod, she held her card out to the lovely little monster. "Trade stamps with me?" What a proposal!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:45 pm
"It's okay really," Mitsu reassured. "That's the point of getting to know people and making friends, isn't it? Everything isn't always happy but you can always support one another."

Nodding, Mitsu smiled and took the card. "Of course," Taking the Vetala's card Mitsu took the little stamp from the table and made a mark in one of the free spaces. Once that was done she handed the stamp to Amrita. "It was really good to catch up. We'll have to get together sometime. Maybe we can hang out with Lizzy and Xiu. They are always fun."

Stamp obtained

Questions asked: 8
Answered: 8  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 pm
"Thank you~" Amrita smiled at the reassurance, as it certainly worked. As Mitsu stamped her card, Amrita reached across the table to claim Mitsu's along with the stamp. She stamped one of the free spaces before handing it back. "I would love that! We will have to get together again...m-maybe a sleepover?" The last one she had was fun, maybe this one would be too!

Asked: 8
Answered: 7  

Enoh Love
Crew

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

This slot time is now closed! Please return immediately to the main thread and go claim your points in the claim thread!

Genevieve and Riyo
Carhop Calvalier
did not get card stamped
Sexy Cocaine
did not get card stamped

Amrita and Mitsu
Enoh Love
Card Stamped! You may claim your bonus point.
Inu-Mitsu
Card stamped! You may claim your bonus point.

Tahki and Shun
Chobi_Chocobo
did not get card stamped
Blade Kuroda
did not get card stamped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm
Now that he at least had a name in mind, Shun made his way over to Table eight to seat himself. All the while, he glanced around, looking to see who this Sura might be. While he had seen her during Christmastival, he didn't quite have a name to go with the fact, so he didn't entirely know who he was meeting with.

In any case, he relaxed, hoping Mitsu would be alright on her own while he was here. Already, he was missing being by her side.
Demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Enoh Love
Kaiyumi
Huni Pi
For Xiu/Petro! (Grab Table 7!)

Table 9. It sounded like a nice number... With Xiu's hand in her own, she led her towards the cluster of tables, spotting Shun already seated nearby.

"It's Shun!" She blinked before grinning, waving at the boil, "HI SHUN."

Recent believer (of love).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm
Mac hadn't believed his luck; his Ghoulfriend-in-Distress senses were tingling and there she was, his partner for the Q&A session! Lucky day, Lucky day! The Reaper trotted on over, moving to table nine after spotting her mass of pink hair, and pulled out the chair across from her to take a seat.

"Hey, man. And uh, you." He waved to Shun, gave Xiu a who are you look, and then turned to look at Lizzy. "Ahem. So uh, I have some ground rules." He informed her, grinning cheekily and leaning back comfortably in his chair.

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm
She folded her arms across her chest before doing the same, although there was a visible difference in her expression; she wasn't smiling. Or grinning. In fact, she didn't look very happy at all.

"Oh?" Her voice cracked, and she cleared her throat before resuming the staring and 8|-ing.

She was actually putting all her energy into not smiling or exploding into happiness because YAY MAC; she was supposed to be upset!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 pm
"Yup." It was really hard to keep his smile as she was frowning at him, but he managed. He'd have her smiling again, he just knew it! After all, they had been through worse. Err, not that he knew what she looked so angry about. "I know I'm awesome and all, but I've already got a really awesome, Spider-Demon ghoulfriend." The Psychopomp leaned forward to lower his voice. "So I'm gonna haveta ask you to not fall for me, because I love her too much."

Couldn't. Stop. Grinning.

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm
... Oh no, he didn't.

She twitched, covering up a smile and a giggle with a cough, although her cheeks with now tinted red, "Oh sure. That wouldn't be a problem, since I was perfectly happy with this wonderful reaper boilfriend of mine... Except I seem to have lost him in the crowd... And then I found out that he signed himself up for this..." She made a vague gesture in the air and paused briefly, "Meet and greet thing. Soooo, my first question to you... What do you think of that?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm
The ghoul was considerably more excited than she had been a few minutes ago, now that she had learned that Malodore and Riley were engaged. She felt a sense of genuine happiness for the mindflayer, and coupled with the fact that she would be meeting a new person...well, suddenly the night--which had already been pretty awesome--had become downright amazing.

When they reached the tables, Xiu gave Lizzy's hand a soft squeeze before slipping free. It was time for them to sit with their partners, and considering that Lizzy's was her boilfriend, the ghoul was aware that she should probably leave them to their own conversation. She stuck her tongue out at Mac, pat Shun's shoulder as she passed by, and then settled down in one of the chairs at Table 7 to await her partner.

And her partner's name was...Petro, right? It sounded familiar, but she wasn't certain if they had ever been formally introduced. Well, all there was to do was wait! Since it seemed as if Shun's partner hadn't shown up yet either, she tried to catch his attention, holding up her camera and pointing to it. Would he mind if she took some pictures of him? Pausing, she set the camera down on the table and reached up, pushing the corners of her lips upwards. It was an order for Shun to smile when she took the picture.

Huni Pi

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Ah, oh, damn, well, uh. He almost got a full laugh out of her! Next time, then! Her words shot through his heart of course, but...eh, mistakes happened, and she should be aware by now that he made plenty of them. "Hmm...Well, I think you should flirt with me. If he's watching he's bound to get nice and jealous." Mac suggested, still grinning despite all the shots she was taking at him. As he pondered a question back he took the sheet with suggestions, stretching it briefly in front of him.

"Hmm...Ahh here's a good question. What's your favourite place to shop at the maul?" He recited, still apparently playing innocent.

Answered: 1
Asked: 1  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas