Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Nio Love
Riley stared, deadpanned, at the lint and paperclips in her hand. She waited politely until Charlie was out of her line of sight, and then her hand turned, dropping everything to the floor. She wiped her hands clean on the side of her dress, and moved to begin lingering through the tables and making sure everyone was settling in nicely.

Mia cara?

The thought, soft and faintly fogged with amorous intentions practically floated through the room, followed by the plague doctor who had spawned it. Malodore was dressed to the nines, in that it was wearing the fluffy cravat it used for special occasions. Not that most would know, as it was also carrying a bundle of dead roses so massive that it could barely be seen behind it. Occasionally, its hat bobbed into view over the crest of the petals.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 pm
Riley stopped in her tracks when she felt, more than heard, Malodore's entrance. She turned on her heel and instinctively tugged her skirt down, but when her first glance failed to catch sight of the plague doctor, her eyes narrowed in concentration. It took a second, more careful look, to realize that giant bouquet of roses was not wearing a hat - Malodore was walking towards the front of the room with a rather large surprise for her. She audibly gasped; the sound came from her tentacles, and not her mind, and she stood there frozen for just a minute as she took in the size of it.

M.. Her voice started, then faded out, before returning to it's mind. ...Malodore? Did you, are you, are those..

All three of these questions began at the same time, and so did they all fade out when she lost track of her thoughts again. Her skin tinged a very dark shade of purple from head to neck, seeping past her tentacles, and she changed direction to meet the plague doctor halfway, so it wouldn't have to walk through the whole room with it's rather large load of roses.

If anyone ever called Riley out on how demure, and downright lovestruck she looked at the moment, she would rip their stomach out through their belly button and show it to them.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm
The pile of roses stopped in front of Riley, and the flowers rustled. A moment later a beak poked out of them; it seemed that rather than look over or around the massive 'bouquet', the plague doctor had simply leaned forward and pushed right on through. "Perhaps slightly excessive," it admitted, "but smaller amounts seemed entirely inappropriate to express the depth of my fondness for you. Your calves are looking absolutely exquisite today, by the way. It is rare to see them... ah, displayed so... thoroughly."

It then peered around (inasmuch as it could, being surrounded by roses) and gave her an abashed look. "I, ah, confess I have no idea where I should place these... but I very much wish to put them down so that I might darti un bacio esprime la profondità del mio affetto."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm
The sight of Malodore's beak emerging straight through the roses reminded her vaguely of a predator, a velociraptor perhaps, as it waited silently in the brush and stalked it's prey, preparing to emerge and strike.

It was a delightful image.

The mention of her legs, however, made her lovestruck expression shatter, and her hands dropped down to press against her thighs once more. Anxious and mistrusting eyes looked left and right, to see if anyone had been staring, before she turned back to the predator in the rose bush and sighed. I am glad you enjoy them, but I am most fervently uncomfortable with so much exposure. Perhaps if this skirt was just a touch longer.. She pulled down on the back, but as soon as she let go it fluffed right back up again.

Come, we will place these prominently in display, so that everyone may enjoy them, and you don't have to-

It might have taken a minute longer than it should have, but Malodore's italian sunk in, and Riley realized that her plague doctor, as affectionate as it normally might have been, was never so forward with it's desires. Her immediate following thought was the realization that she liked this new forwardness. Very much.

I'll. Yes. Over there. And. Ah. I'll just take.. okay.

She made an expression of pure embarrassment, and wrapped her arms up around the roses, covering her own face in them as she carried them away.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm
"Si, si..." Normally, Malodore would have been extremely sympathetic about the 'so much exposure' thing, given that plague doctors placed a high value on modesty for themselves, but... shewassoprettyokay. It gazed at her tenderly as she gathered the roses up from around it and took the burden of the 'bouquet' onto herself, releasing a contented sigh as it watched her walk away.

... Away.

Bone hooves clopped on the floor as it caught up to her. "You have worked so hard on this, mia cara - I want to personally ensure that you enjoy it as much as the least snot. It is your right, and my pleasure." It nuzzled lightly at the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 pm
After her RPer spaced out a bit, Cady followed Charlie out.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Tahki wants to get to know somebody!

Scarentines had never been something that excited the young gryphon. Chocolates, flowers? It seemed like a marketing scheme to her. But, sadly, deep down Tahki really kind of liked the idea of some one showering her with gifts for no reason other then to spoil her.

Romance was still something the gryphon struggled with understanding completely. Being mostly a loner made her a tad awkward company. Just a tad though. Tahki had dressed up in a white dress which matched her hair, fur, feathers and complexion quite nicely. It also helped the gryphon stand out a little more with the darker decorations that halloween favored.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm
The thought was appreciated, but the tenderness of it's gesture against her neck made her stumble in her heels, almost dropping the bouquet. She recovered quickly, and her head bent in to brush against the beak at her neck, before she bent down to place the bouquet in a large empty vase. It would need no water - they were dead, after all - but it made for a lovely addition to the decorations.

She adjusted a few of them for a moment, until they were set to her liking, and then turned to face her plague doctor. She should have realized it was close enough to nuzzle her neck, but she was still surprised when she turned and it was there against her, waiting. It only managed to elicit a widening of the eyes, and an inhale of breath, but soon she relaxed and regarded Malodore wryly.

So. She purred coyly, one hand on her hip. You were saying?

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 pm
*Amrita* wants to get to know somebody!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was new; Amrita had never gone alone to a dance before! She didn't know if she should be late, or early, or right on time; so many things to consider now that she didn't have to wait or depend on anyone! In fact, she didn't have any help this time. Everything about her tonight - from her dress to the way she pinned her hair - was entirely her decision. No input from anyone, not even Lizzy.

Jack was she nervous!

Eventually she stopped panicking enough to get herself to her feet and out the door, taking the somewhat short walk to the gym. It was...beautiful! If she didn't know any better she wouldn't have believed this was the gym! Clearly she disappeared into a new world that was way too fancy for herself. Way too fancy.

Maybe she should leave.

She was about to listen to her gut and walk out again, but something stopped her. Namely, an old friend she hadn't seen in a very, very long time.

"TAHKI!" Amrita cried out, way louder than she intended. She remembered the ghoul was a little adverse to touching and while she was rather that way herself sometimes, she needed contact. If she didn't have it, she'd get cold feet and leave. "Y-your dress is so pretty!" Her friend received a very affectionate hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 pm
"Venga con me," Malodore said, opening its beak in a smile and holding out one hand. "First, I think, a picture to commemorate tonight..." It viewed the world as if through a beautiful haze; the room seemed soft and pink around the edges. Maybe it would dissect the walls later to find out why, but for now it was content to merely observe. "And after that, we shall see..." It moved to intertwine its claws with her fingers and tug her towards the picture area.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 pm
Danny stared at the board. Amarus. Who da Jack was that?

Well nothing to do but pick the BEST TABLE EVER.

Table nine of course.

Off she went~

((Lamest exit/post to tables ever))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm
Tahki's, for once, headphoneless ears twitched hearing some one call out her name. There weren't many she mingled with out side of Amrita, Charlie, Bul, Lizzy, Xiu and a few others to name so the list was narrowed down to who the owner could be. She turned her head to see a very elegant Amrita coming towards her. Tahki was a little stunned to be honest.

"Your dr-EESSS??" And before she could spit out her compliment there were arms around her slender figure. Tahki blinked for a moment holding her arms to her side before slowly allowing them to return the embrace. A small and gentle smile spawned on her face. A small breath was released along with the anxiety Tahki was feeling.

"Your dress is amazing, "The complement was finally spit out. Tahkis nerves cooled a bit.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm
Ah, but I.. She had taken Malodore's hand, but even as they moved she looked back at the rest of the Student Council. Her eyes flickered to each, but when they rested on Jericho, he met the gaze, and nodded. It was enough to soothe her worries, and she turned back to Malodore, with a sweet expression.

All right. You've managed to steal me away, my love. I would like nothing more than to go take a picture with you.

And then she realized that meant there would be evidence of this night.. this dress..

..Let us make sure that the camera angles no lower than our waists. Si?

((exit to photo booth))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 pm
"Ah... perhaps," Malodore said, ducking its head. It tucked her arm under its own and led them both towards the photo corner.

((Uh... exciting? XD

I MEANT EXITING STFU))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Oh, a compliment! Amrita's patchy face seemed to get darker, and she quickly let Tahki go. Well, she let the girl out of the hug anyway. Tahki's arm was totally hers for now. It was what was keeping her in the party, since there wasn't a Charlie to drag her everywhere, nor could she seem to spot christof in the crowd just yet.

"Th-thank you! I...Ipickeditoutmyself!" The ghoul was beaming with pride now, smoothing one backwards hand down the front of the dress. "S-so! Did you come with anyone?" She inquired of her friend, pondering what to do first.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff