Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm
Tekkou would listen to every thing Flou said before standing back up. If there is no need to fight then I would rather not. With that being said Tekkou would change his attention to Sheng. After hearing what Flou said about Syy Tekkou realized he was talking about the Mizukage. Sheng when your ready lets go. Sypher-San is waiting for you. He sent us to bring you to him. With that being said Tekkou glanced back at Flou giving him a 'thank you' kind of look. Before returning his gaze to Sheng.
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Logicka Inferni

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Her arms would lower, there wasn't much she needed to say beyond this point. Looking towards Tekkou pleading with the child. Then back to the blue haired male whose name had escaped her. "Since you seem so concerned with his safety, and for whatever reason he trusts you. To diminish the risk of him running off again. I would ask you to accompany us back to the Mizukage's Office. Either that, or he will end up severely harmed if I have to pursue him again." A rather cold tone, but she meant every word. It might have scared the boy to hear such words, but patience and tolerance were two different things. She could wait for the boy to be soothed by Tekkou, but she wouldn't tolerate tediously chasing him across an entire Village.

Chakra: [455/470]
Techniques Used

User Image

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image

Sheng
Chakra: 60 (untrained)

Seeing the bento and, having been given the ok to eat it, Sheng pounced on the box. Opening it, he began shoveling food into his mouth as he watched the exchange between Flou and the other two No! I don't want Flou to go away again! he thought, looking up at Flou as the older boy touched his head, eyes huge again. He started to shake his head as Flou stood but stopped, eying Tekkou warily as the white haired male spoke to him "Sypher-nii...?" he repeated, slowly starting to understand what was going on, what had been going on this whole time. Sypher had sent these two to help him, to find him and bring him to him. Happily, he opened his mouth to reply readily but then "he will end up severely harmed" Sheng dropped the bento, staring at Bellatrix in a rising mixture of panic and agitation again "I'll go if Flou goes! I want to go with Flou!" he said in a panicked squeak, attaching himself to Flou's waist, arms tight and hands clenching his shirt I don't like her...I like the other one but I don't like her. She's as crazy as the Caravan members! he buried his face in Flou's shirt, clinging tightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 pm
Tekkou knew how this was going to end and he didn't like it very much but it would have to be done. Looking to the others he would shake his head. Fine then, let us all be off to the Mizukage's office. He must be wondering what is taking us so long. With that Tekkou started to turn away and start to walk towards the office.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Logicka Inferni

Misujage

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Chuunin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou couldn't help but chuckle at this whole scenario, how it had played out, and how it almost had... Flou accepted the look from Tekkou and lightly tipped his own to him, while Sheng was engulfing the bento box like a industrial vacuum. When Bellatrix spoke up, Flou looked to her and gave a look of disbelief, cockiness and a hint of 'really?' Flou looked at Sheng and could only imagine what the boy could do to actually have an equivalent reason to be severly harmed... seemed like making a snide remark abut the feather would be all it took if she'd hunt him down just for running.

Flou knew that Sypher was a busy man, a very busy one, with the past attack and all the new genin, Flou would try to help him in this scenario, maybe, he could do something about this whole fiasco. Flou felt the tight grip onto his shirt and smiled looking down at him he brought his arms down and hoisted Sheng up to his shoulder and placed him onto his shoulder's, the kimono still sitting on the shoulders of Sheng. "Alright, just let me grab my sword... I left it in the Shrine." Yes... That's right, Flou had no weapon on him, and even through all that, he showed no sign of backing down... Flou was no longer a little boy, the past four years had set on him well. Flou walked into the Shrine and ducked as he entered, making sure Shengs head didn't hit the top. He gripped his sword and put it through his belt tieing the string on his sheathe to the belt to secure it.

Flou took a moment bowing to the shrine and then looked at the incense he had lit, the room was coated in the smell of Tea Leaves, Flou saw the candle he'd lit and sighed, he licked his thumb and in a quick motion clasped his fingers onto the flame and put it out... he then went to the direction of the door, he knelt again as he went through the door, then closed the Shrine. He then was on his way to the office.

CcP :: [ 545c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 545c ]
SsP :: [ 350s ] - [ 0 ] = [ 350s ]
Jutsu ::

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Sheng
Chakra: 60 (untrained)

Wah! Sheng held tightly to Flou's head as he was settled onto his shoulders, legs crossing at Flou's neck. He blinked then grinned, curling down so his chin rested on Flou's head, happy and relaxed as they left the area.

((Exits with Flou))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

She had watched as Tekkou took off, however she would wait patiently for Flou to prepare himself. Standing outside and away from the direct path after following him around towards the front. His sword, well, such a thing meant little to her. They were ninjas, such a trivial thing like a weapon would not be the end all be all to this situation. In any case, as he exited with the child clamored atop his back. Bella would follow after, silent for now, and moving onward towards the Mizukage's Office. She could only hope she wasn't walking into another judgmental reprimand. Even if that was always what she did to him perhaps she allowed her anger to get to her after all.

[E.X.I.T]

Chakra: [455/470]
Techniques Used

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
Arriving at the shrine, Sypher didn't move too far in at first, walking to stop a few dozen feet away from it. He stood quietly, waiting, then turned around and shouted "WELL?! The ******** do you want?!" his voice carried and the few people who were in the temple peeked out, glaring at him. He ignored them, waiting.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

A voice, familiar and cruel, biting and yet loving, came from the shadows of the great shrine. "I want you to help me, you jackass!" The voice was strong, but at the sound Sypher would immediately realize three things:

Firstly, there were bodies all over the places, hidden behind or under objects, their skin matching the ashen surface of all within sight. Their bodies are torn and desiccated, many obviously dead, but even from here he can see that a few yet live, struggling for a healthy breath that continues to elude them.

Second, there was a coffin against the main alter, and it was open.

And third was the person laying on the alter, blood running from her eyes, lesions and open sores clear on her face. A woman he knew well, a woman that had been dead for quite some time, but was clearly standing here. A woman that was even now raising her hands and turning familiar eyes to his, agony plain within their depths as she called for his help, her blue hair falling around her in sticky, matted waves.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
His breathing faltered and he stumbled forward, away from the Shrine, before spinning to stare at it. He fought for breath, seeing the bodies around him for the first time, seeing their fight for life....then he was pushing into the Shrine and past the bodies. Then the coffin....and he collapsed onto the floor with a strangled cry of both horror and revulsion, tears welling up as he covered his mouth. He knew her without the hair, without any of what made her....her. His entire body shook as he struggled to hold back the vomit and pain that was riding him now "S-Septima?" he choked, his legs numb under him. He wanted to run to her but....she was dead! This couldn't be possible and yet he couldn't feel a genjutsu and know he wasn't under one just made this all worse. It was a nightmare...and he couldn't escape it with Kai "Septima...SEPTIMA!" now anger stirred him and he grabbed the wall, pulling himself up to stagger to her. Taking her hands without any regard for his own safety, Sypher held used one free hand to wrap under her neck and head. Gently, he lifted her partially up, tears still streaking down his face "Septima...Oh gods..." he pressed his forehead to her's, holding her...

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 am
User Image

The girl coughed, but clung to him as well. She was shivering, no, she was shaking, shaking so hard that it resembled the nervous shake of a chihuahua. She didn't speak at first, clearly in too much pain, but when she did finally speak it likely sent Sypher into chills. "Sypher...I...I have it...I have a virus..." She choked on a sob, but swallowed it out of the way and took a deep breath before continuing in a voice made of tears. "H-he...infected me! He t-told me if I-I saw you to t-tell you h-he..." She couldn't hold back the sobs and pressed her face against his neck, the trembling increasing.

She was terrified, more terrified than he had likely seen anyone.

Through his neck she spoke, though slightly muffled. Her voice was calmer, as his presence soothed her mind. "I...He said you have a choice...Save me, or save these villagers. If you leave these villagers...they will spread a plague to the rest of the village...but you only have time to save one of us..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Wrapping her in his arms, Sypher lifted Septima off the cold altar, settling himself gently to the ground with her. Holding her so her head remained in his neck and on his shoulder, her body resting against his and her feet resting over his leg and brushing the ground. He kept holding her as she spoke, sobbing out the words, his eyes closed and his mouth a tight thin line. This...this hurt. So much more then if he'd just seen her body. Feeling her alive and hearing her voice...she was dead. He knew this was a jutsu and that the man who was doing this had done it torment him. Sypher knew it like it was part of his body, knowing it without having to think. Why else would it be Septima here....why else would she be resurrected and then infected only to die again...and by his hand. Oh, yes he knew...he knew what he had to do and there was not a question that he would...but it hurt. Tears started down his face again and he buried his face in her hair, struggling to breath through his choked throat "Septima...I'm so sorry...why you...why is he doing this..." he muttered.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

The girl shook her head, her eyes watering up. "Please...don't do it, Sypher! Don't you love me? I know...I know these people...are yours...but I don't want to die! Not again!" She clung to him and her sobs were as powerful as his. "Please, save me!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher held her tighter as she clung and he swallowed, a sob choking him again. His throat burned "I can't." he wheezed and without turning or releasing her, he palmed a kunai and thrust it hard into her chest, sliding it smoothly under her ribs and into her heart. He was a killer...always had been. This was easy for him physically, being stronger and healthier then her right now. But emotionally....it was ripping him apart. He held her tight with both arms wrapped around her, keeping her pressed tightly to him as she would bleed out "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, oh gods, Septima...I'm sorry." he whispered over and over again, speaking through his open sobs now.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items