Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm
Orpheus Aristo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾
Were-dragon mercenary & Draconian demon-slayer

Surprised by his sudden change of location, Kaniedie quickly opened her wings and halted before she tumbled off the roof. Turning towards Ryu once more she chuckled quietly to herself before spreading her wings wide and making sure nothing was out of place, satisfied she moved her gaze back to her seeking prey 'very clever! I never would have thought you could move so suddenly! Though as much as I can run on the ground....' with a sudden burst of power she flapped her wings hard and took off into the sky, creating gales of wind from her wing-beats as she rose higher into the air '... in the sky I can chase you much better!' diving down she angled towards Ryu, deciding to use her earlier idea and unleashed a bright torrent of black-blue flames at the boy, making sure to keep them weaker than her usual fire.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm
Kaniedie ShadowMoon

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu began to float up in the air to dodge the on coming flames, he got away with a small portion of his pants getting charred a little. She was right though, while Ryu did have the ability to fly, a creature with wings that could control their flight pattern would always have and edge on him slightly. Still, that didn't stop him from at least trying to avoid her approaching assault.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm
Fang flapped his wings harder and watched all of this go down and sighed. "Why is it I have a feeling that I'm going to get hurt or better yet die? He moved higher when he saw Kaniedie shoot flames. "Well at least it will die fast."Fang laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 pm
Orpheus Aristo

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie flew higher once more before gliding around her nearest target, hearing Fang's comment she let out another bellowing laugh/roar 'I wouldn't kill you with my fire! No, even if I were to try to kill anyone I would use sword instead of claw' now at a good height, she once more tipped forward and dived at Ryu, her 'gentle' flames streaming about her as she attempted to create a ring of fire around him to block his path so she could tap him out with her snout or tail.

User Image  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 pm
Fang chuckled. "That may be true, but I want you to know your flames become weaker the higher you shoot!" Fang pointed up. "I mean no oxygen. No flame." Fang laughed again. "Not that I care. I just wanted Ryu to know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Fang did have a point but it was already to late, he was already trapped in her cage of flames. He chuckled a little, giving himself up for her to finally tag him. "Well, I did okay I guess."

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm
Orpheus Aristo

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

'You were than ok, that was a good game little Raijin. You are very quick and evasive... I just hope you will forgive me for singeing your clothes' Landing, Kaniedie gave Ryu's shoulder a light tap with her snout before turning towards her more flying suited opponent. No doubt Fang would have the advantage with his smaller size if he decided to weave through the streets or the narrow alleys 'That is true, my fire needs much oxygen and hydrogen to work properly- not to mention that without the minerals I need to spark it its very difficult to use that little trick... Though, my talons and tail are more than able to make up for that fact once I'm in the higher altitudes. Well then, you ready?' sitting, she waited to see what her tag-prey would do.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm
Fang looked down at Kaniedie. "Well lets play lizard." Fang taunted. With that he shot towards the ground. Weaving his way through the alley's keeping close to the ground just in case.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:30 pm
I am Xx_silver_flame_xX

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

With a hiss Kaniedie dived off the side of the building, beating her wings until she flew over the tops of the alleys and near buildings and unleashed another round of flames, though decided to let her fire get a bit more intense than before as to try reaching towards the ground where he was flying. Frustrated she kept as close to the streets as her size would allow without having to slow her flight pace.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm
He weaved through the flames one caught one of his feathers and it went up in flames as it fell off. Fang turned his back facing the ground. "Hey Kaniedie I have a question. Fang turned a corner so not to run into a building.. "I may not be as fast as Ryu but I have another advantage." Fang said. "Can you figure it out? And tell me?" Fang turned another corner and soared straight up his wings making barley a sound as the beat faster.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 pm
I am Xx_silver_flame_xX

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie gave him an fiery huff before answering, angling herself as to glide about in a bit higher altitude 'Hmm... I'm guessing it has something to do with high places and the cold? Or perhaps the fact that, unlike my current form, you have thumbs?' stalling in midair, she began to beat her wings strongly and was soon soaring higher into the sky to chase her tag-prey. His question still in the back of her mind as she flew higher.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm
Fang laughed strongly. "Nope you really have to concentrate. Remember I'm human after all. Fang stopped to where the air was stale and had very little elements in it. Fang shivered. "Hm but the cold thing effects me just not the highness." Fang flapped his wings shaking off ice. "I mean dragons are lizards." Fang said when you got up to his altitude.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm
I am Xx_silver_flame_xX

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

Kaniedie let out a bellowing laugh, amused by his ideals about lizards being anything more than a look alike of dragons 'Don't feel too brave, little one. We draconian's breathe fire- our inner workings are plenty warm enough for high flight, though I must admit I am much slower and cannot breath fire in the higher altitudes...' with a quick huff she spouted a cloud of smoke, proving that she was unable to really use any of her fire.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:10 pm
Fang gave a brief nod. "I suspected as much. . . But You could still get me with your tail." Fang said He beat his wings twice getting closer to you. "I wonder."Fang muttered while staring at you.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm
I am Xx_silver_flame_xX

☾Kaniedie Wolfsbane☾

'Or perhaps I could burn you with steam had I the water?' Giving him a skeptic look, Kaniedie growled at snapped at him with her jaws, tail twitching threateningly as she attempted to move faster than her serpentine body would allow in such temperatures and altitudes.

User Image  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces