Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Misty Falls |Training Caves| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Caught in the moment engaging in my Bloodlust tonight, and I can't control my venom's flow.."

Max thumped his right hand to his chest when the Mizukage emerged. A ancient style salute that for Max was a large sign of respect. "Yes Mizukage, I was waiting on you to emerge. Kouhei has dismissed me from training as I have learned all I am allowed as a Gennin, and I was coming to see if you had anything I could be of use for, a directive or if I should just return to my quarters until I am needed." Max was sorry to take up more of here precious time, but he Kouhei had directed him here, and he had not been given a squad that he was aware of.

"So get back from me Demon or be EXORCISED!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Evidentially it was she who Max was waiting for. Her acknowledgement of his unique salute was fleeting, Mi nodding her head stiffly for him to continue. As he explained his reasoning for seeking her out she was left a little more drained than before. It was imperative for her to make sure that everyone was kept busy. "Well, there might just be something. You are going to have to find Kouhei and bring him to my office. It's something he needs to know about as well." Mi was going to have to let every single teacher know about the Kirigakure Exam start up anyway. She might as well kill two birds with one stone by letting Kouhei know about it and informing Max about them. "I'll see you there once you find him." Mi said, looking at him with her usual blank expression. Pausing for a moment she waited to see if there was something else he wanted to tell her but her patience was limited and she took her cue to leave. Walking back the way she came, Mi headed to her office to finalize the plans for the exams.

[ooc : @ winterwolf // I already have you down for that mission so don't worry about it just go along with it. Rain signed up for it too so it's easier to get it going if you both are present when I introduce the arc. :] ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian nodded, and left his hiding spot to go back to training. This training session was a joke, but he had a good concept of how strong his "team mates" were. This was a good outcome

[exit]

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Caught in the moment engaging in my Bloodlust tonight, and I can't control my venom's flow.."

Max nodded at the Kage's command, and sighed, but said nothing as she marched on. "I'm really getting ******** sick of this b*****d Kouhei." Max would say under his breath, and then head on his way as well

Occ-gotcha. Ill go dig up my dysfunctional teacher relationship

"So get back from me Demon or be EXORCISED!"

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 ❤ 》xxx cнaĸra: 200 / 200xxx xxx ryo: 0 両 xxx xxx ac: 300

Noelle tried to keep a serious face, but just couldn't when she was finally being given a headband. She had almost forgotten the reason she was brought here in the first place. But her initial excitement had returned to her once she was officially made a genin of Kirigakure. "Thank you, I hope I will be able to serve the village well." Mi then went on to explain how she already completed her first mission along with the three others. "I'll be sure to stop by the hospital soon and tell them." Noelle finished with a nod. She also just wanted to check up on them, too. From what she heard, the three were in pretty bad shape. "Oh yeah, when am I assigned to a tea...?" She started, but as she noticed the Mizukage seemed to be walking away, her voice faded. Thank god for her minimal sensor abilities, or she would just be standing there talking to herself like an idiot. Not like whatever else she did seemed any smarter. Perhaps she would just take a visit to the office later. She hated to bother the Mizukage again so soon after this, but it couldn't be helped. She tied her headband loosely around her neck, bowed, even though the kage was already gone, and left the caves, tripping on rocks the entire way out.

-exit noelle...somewhere-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian, before leaving, formed a clone of Wind. It would be rather easy to allow a clone go deliver the message, especially sense the medical ninja was leaving the area. In a small puff of air, the clone appeared to sebastians right.

The clone smiled and went leaping off to find flou and setsuna to deliver the Kage's message. Sebastian left the area for the academy to continue ninjutsu training. With anticipation.....the clone searched for his friends....

[Wind clone learned]

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Awashima Rei

Kirigakure | Awashima | Gennin | Ninjutsu Class | Tamer Ninja

User Image

Just open your eyes

"Now... How to go about self-training.... Learning jutsu would probably require a sensei's help... so. kunai throwing? Ughhhh, but I'm already great with that. One of the things I was really good at in the academy. *Sigh* It's too bad the jounin are all too busy to be teachers for new gennin." Seemingly, the violet-haired girl was talking to herself, but in truth she was mostly talking to the ferret sitting upon her shoulder.

This training ground was empty when she arrived, though it looked to have been recently used. Thanks to her being a tamer ninja, she had heightened senses (to an extent) and could see that there were traces of it being recently used. There was also the scent of others, including the Mizukage's, though it was a slightly older scent and mostly gone by now. 'I really want to learn some Suiton and Fuuton jutsu...'

And see that life is beautiful.

Chakra left: 270

Jutsu:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
Awashima Rei

Kirigakure | Awashima | Gennin | Ninjutsu | Tamer Ninja
Suiton | Fuuton

User Image

Just open your eyes

After sitting around for a good hour, Rei stood up, brushed her bum off and looked like she finally had a plan.

"Alright! I remember the signs the academy sensei said would form certain jutsu... So if I work on those, then there shouldn't be a problem and I can learn some new jutsu!" She remembered how to gather chakra, so she got into a relaxed stance and began forming the seals for what she had in mind. Tsukishiro looked up from the spot she'd curled up on while Rei was sitting and thinking about what method to use for training.

"Suiton: Suiben!" She called... but barely managed to produce a proper Suiben. 'Well, that almost worked....' She tried again, putting more chakra into it this time. It looked right, so she moved her arm in a quick, throwing motion with a flick of her wrist and watched the whip's movements. She grinned as it held its form and moved like a proper whip would. The target she aimed the Suiben at was wrapped in the water whip and with a jerk of her arm backwards, the water tightened and the sound of snapping wood could be heard.

She was successful in learning the Suiben! With a triumphant grin on her face, her concentration wavered and the whip of water splashed to the ground as simple water.

[Water Whip learned]

Chakra left: 250 (minus 20 for use of Suiben)

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Awashima Rei

Suiton | Fuuton

User Image

Just open your eyes

She cursed under her breath as the Suiben broke apart into normal water. But she was happy to have completed it all the same. She went through the academy lessons in her mind, trying to think of other techniques for Suiton they had been shown that were about gennin level. Her eyes lit up as she remembered one that she had decided immediately that she wanted to learn.

"Okay.. I also remember what hand seals can make Mizu no Yaiba... So that one next." With that thought, she got into the same position as when she was teaching herself suiben and this time began forming the seals needed for Mizu no Yaiba. At first she was only forming the seals, not putting any chakra into it to see if she remembered them or not. When she was confident that it was right, she began adding chakra into it and picturing what a Mizu no Yaiba should look like. Unbeknownst to her, as her eyes were closed in concentration, her chakra was glowing off her skin like an aura; It made her hair glow and gave an ethereal beauty to her.

The chakra was a similar shade to her hair and eyes, which made both look more radiant than usual. She was also naturally pale, so her skin also shone in the chakra-aura. Said aura began to converge around her hand and extended outwards as though trying to form the sword that the technique was to create. The chakra began turning blue and becoming more like water. Meanwhile, Tsukishiro watched her ninja partner carefully, a similar glow coming from the ferret's white fur which was also unnoticed by the violet-haired girl.

Rei focused and then her eyes snapped open and in her hands was a katana-shaped sword of water. It wasn't very long, but it was perfectly suited to her own style and sense of style. She grinned and remembered to not let her concentration suffer just because she was happy to remember and learn the ability so quickly. The glow had left both herself and Tsukishiro with the correct forming of the Mizu no Yaiba and so she would remain oblivious of it for a while yet. That is, until it's pointed out to her or she sees it for herself.

[Mizu no Yaiba / Water Sword learned]

Chakra left: 260

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben
Mizu no Yaiba

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
Awashima Rei

Suiton | Fuuton

User Image

Just open your eyes

Rei swung the Mizu no Yaiba a few times, observing how the sword moved and it's range and such. It looked beautiful, at least to her, as it glinted in the sunlight. She swung it at one of the target's laying around and was amazed at being able to cut through it with water. With a grin she ended the jutsu.

"Okay.. Next is a Fuuton. Which one...?" She tried thinking about any Wind-style jutsu's that she could remember the academy teacher showing them. When she thought of the technique in Fuuton jutsu that she wanted to learn, she got into the ready-stance and held her hand out. She concentrated on using her chakra to gather wind into a ball in her hand.

Chakra left: 260

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben
Mizu no Yaiba

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
Awashima Rei

Suiton | Fuuton

User Image

Just open your eyes

The first attempt dispersed too soon for her to be able to throw it, cutting her hand up a little with the slicing ability of the wind. She grit her teeth in a frown and tried again to gather the swirling wind into a proper shape for the Kaze Bakuhatsu. Her concentration was such that it wouldn't be hard for her to miss anyone approaching.

"Come on... Kaze Bakuhatsu... Form damnit. " When it looked right to her, she threw it. It completely missed and landed not even halfway between her and the thing she'd thrown it at. The chakra and wind exploded as the move's name would suggest but didn't hold as much power as it should have.

She cursed out loud and slumped to her knees on the ground, looking to any observer to be defeated and having given up.

Chakra left: 250/270

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben
Mizu no Yaiba

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Awashima Rei

Suiton | Fuuton

User Image

Just open your eyes

A moment of silence ensued, before Rei suddenly stood up with a "Yosha!" and she began trying to form the technique once more. This time she carefully regulated the output of chakra and fine-tuned it until it was stable in her hands. This time when she threw it, the ball of wind and chakra flew true and hit the target with the correct explosion resulting from proper usage of the jutsu. She stood there dumbly for a minute until a grin broke out on her face and she began jumping for joy. Tsukishiro chittered excitedly and ran to her, up her leg and onto her shoulder, joining in on her celebration.

"I did it! I learned another new jutsu by myself! " She laughed and fell backwards, Tsukishiro moving onto her collarbone and then to her stomach as she fell. She breathed in and out deeply for a while, not winded but just enjoying the scent of the training area she'd come to. She was clearly satisfied with her current skills and wasn't planning on doing any more training until she actually had a sensei or had saved up some money to purchase Suiton and Fuuton technique scrolls from a ninja weapons shop.

Chakra left: 245/270

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben
Mizu no Yaiba
Kaze Bakuhatsu

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Awashima Rei

Kirigakure | Awashima and Yuki Clan(Hyouton bloodline) | Gennin | Ninjutsu | Tamer Ninja
Suiton | Fuuton | Hyouton

User Image

Just open your eyes

After laying about for a good ten minutes, Rei stood up and whistled for Tsukishiro who had wandered off a little to explore the area she had been training in. When the snow white ferret was upon her shoulder once more, Rei left the training area to wonder the streets of Kiri for a while.

exits to Kiri and dojo

Chakra left: /270

Jutsu Learned:
Suiben
Mizu no Yaiba
Kaze Bakuhatsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Ozoke (Ohn) Nara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

Ohn walked into the training grounds and looked around. The place seemed rather peaceful to train at. She took out a Suiton scroll she had rented out from the academy. Slipping her finger under the seal; she opened it. She found a rock and studied the first of two she was to learn. ”Mizu No Yaiba, then. Let’s see…” She had her hands on her knees and she memorized the technique. She took a few steps back and planted her feet firmly into the soil. She centered herself and breathed in deeply. She closed her eyes as she focused. Her eyes flashed open. ”Mizu No Yaiba!” She spoke powerful. Water started the form and the fell to the ground. Ohn glared and Haika meowed. Ohn turned her head slightly and smiled. "Don't worried, Haika-chan. I'll get it.” She said in a teasing fashion. She brought her hands together and sighed. Ninjutsu was not one of Ohn's strong points. ”Confidence. Feel every ounce of Chakra flow. Strengthen your Ninjutsu.” She told her self. Water gather in her palms. Ohn moved her hands in a molding fashion. ”Mizu no Yabia…” She whispered confidently. A small wakizashi formed. Ohn looked at it and gave a half smile. She knew she could do better. She was a Bukijutsu class. ”Academy level? I think I can do better than that.” She said kind of disappointed in the turn out of the wakizashi. She flung the wakizashi to the furthest tree from her, it stuck and the held for a moment. The Mizu No Yaiba lost its structure and fell to the ground into a puddle. Ohn smiled from the corner of her mouth before taking her stance once more.[1 / 2 ]
Ohn had her eyes closed. Her hands moved at a moderate speed.
”Mizu no Yaiba...” She twisted her sword hand from side to side as the water like sword can to be. She kept to the silence around her as she twisted about. Her form never lost a step. Then she stopped and smiled as Ohn pointed the tip at a wild rabbit. The Mizu no Yaiba kept form and was strong; the size of a normal size katana. Ohn closed her eyes and brushed a small lock of her bangs from her face. She smiled and relaxed her arm to her side. Soon allowing the Mizu no Yaiba to fall to its basic form of water. [ 2 / 2 ]

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] –Rank E-

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 pm
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Ozoke (Ohn) Nara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

Ohn brought out her suiton scroll and read through the various techniques she would be able to learn. She stared with a questionable look. ”Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ]?" Ohn didn't know what to make of it. She looked at the others and sighed. Uo Tsuba seemed like something that would be of use. Maybe as a defensive technique. With a shrug, Ohn placed her scroll away. Ohn made a series of hand seals and inhaled and brought her right hand to her mouth. Against her fists, she spoke. ”Uo Tsuba." She spat. A signal drop fell to the ground between her feet. [ 1 / 2 ]
Frowning with a small groan, She did the hands signs again and brought her fist to her mouth.
”Uo Tsuba.” She spoke before spitting a jet of water from her mouth. She hit the moss cover rock to the left of the clone. The moss came right off the rock. Ohn grinned at the sight. She aimed for the rock again. The Buki-brawler spat the jet of water four more times. One after the other, hitting the rock. "It seems Uo Tsuba, is more of a defense to paralyz over doing just damage." Ohn spoke to herself as she made a mental not about her new learned technique. [ 2 / 2 ]

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ] –Rank E-

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers