Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm
Dricmaw
Does anyone know how to modify Sprites?? im trying to make my trainer on Adobe Photoshop and im having a hard time figuring out how to do it.. anyone know how to do this??

I'm sorry, I use photoshop but I dont know much about sprites or pixel art. I want to learn too though. but maybe i can help a little, whats the problem?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm
Elemental Paradisity
And a question if you will, how many pokemon are we able to RP as? At the most I'd only RP as three, but I just wanted to make sure before I went into the applications.
I know this sounds like alot of stuff that I want to do, but I am really active, and I love pokemon to death.

While you can have multiple characters, we try not to let anyone hog special positions, so you are allowed 1 special character, and 1 legendary, plus you can make as many normal trainers/pokemon as you can keep up with.

edit:
Better yet, you can have up to 3 special postions, but only 1 of each type except legendary.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm
Miss_D_White
Elemental Paradisity
And a question if you will, how many pokemon are we able to RP as? At the most I'd only RP as three, but I just wanted to make sure before I went into the applications.
I know this sounds like alot of stuff that I want to do, but I am really active, and I love pokemon to death.

While you can have multiple characters, we try not to let anyone hog special positions, so you are allowed 1 special character, and 1 legendary, plus you can make as many normal trainers/pokemon as you can keep up with.

edit:
Better yet, you can have up to 3 special postions, but only 1 of each type except legendary.

Sorry, I'm just wanting to clarify. Would that entail say one elite, and two legendaries?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Elemental Paradisity
Miss_D_White
Elemental Paradisity

edit:

Sorry, I'm just wanting to clarify. Would that entail say one elite, and two legendaries?

Sure, thats exactly what I mean. or even 3 legendaries, but that would leave no gym leader/E4/Team Celestia. or one each of them and no legendary.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm
Miss_D_White
Elemental Paradisity
Miss_D_White
Elemental Paradisity

edit:

Sure, thats exactly what I mean. or even 3 legendaries, but that would leave no gym leader/E4/Team Celestia. or one each of them and no legendary.

Ahh, the number three still has yet to fail me ^^
That's all I needed to know! This will be so much fun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Daisukeniwa24
Which Boss are you applying for?: Scorpio but can this be my code name? I have a real name it is Scyler.
What drew you to Team Celestia?: All of my life I have been playing the good guy, even my avi is based on Daisuke Niwa from DN angel. I decided I'd like a change, a chance at being bad for once. As for rp Scyler was once a member of Team Rocket and betrayed them only to capture their rare shadow Mewtwo which was later released. Scyler misses his life of destruction and wants to return to the dark side joining a brand new group of bad guys
What is your Dreams/Goals?:
1. To capture and hand over all Pokemon to our leader
2. To make trainers suffer
3. To recruit as many people as possible to Team Celestia
4. ???
5. Profit? lol
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
I will start out with low level beginers so I may level up and evolve them as well
Deino lvl 20
Skorupi lvl 18
Ponyta lvl 21
Scyler also has an Eevee (lvl 25) but I know I will need approval for this. When Scyler was young he was sort of an inventor and he created things gadgets and what nots. One of the things was a neclace he created that could transform a Pokemon to its evelution and back to its begining stage (sort of like a digimon) He gave the neclace to his Eevee so it can change into any of its forms and back to Eevee again. I understand if this is not ok but I would muchly like it if it were.
Appearance sad sorry added just to share the info) Scyler is about 5'9 he is rather mysterious. He has short black hair and peircing crystal blue eyes. Scyler is very mischevious and likes to hide out in dark places. Scyler was born with a type of psychic powers allowing him to communicate some with psychic Pokemon. Scyler specializes in Dark and psychic types
here is a pic
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): He bagan his journey in Kanto where he was once a member of Team Rocket
Do you want a job in Etrua?: not me particularly, but Im thinking about making Daisuke a Pokemon ranger if thats cool
Give an RP Sample:
Umm this a sample from a while back when I used to rp as Kyo Sohma from Fruits basket. If you haven't noticed Im totally into the Zodiac thing. Another reason Id like to join Team Celestia.

Normally Kyo wouldnt be caught dead hanging out in the schoolyard after school, but he was this time only because the annoying rabbit was auditioning for a part in a play and begged the neko to stay and watch him try out. Of corse Kyo didnt want to, and though he told him he would, he snuck out of the theater.

Now he stood there surrounded by girls trying to look cool, in the past couple of days he found himself attracted to men including the stupid rat. Of corse Kyo was to proud to admit any of that and decided it would be best to chill with the girls to get his mind off it and to, of corse, hide it.

While he was standing there, he noticed something odd. A man who was walking up to him. At first he thought it was the stupid rat himself, but a closer look showed it was someone completly different. Suddenly a shiver ran up his spine Akito he thought growling to himself. He was unsure if he should walk up to him or ignore him. Finally, gathering his curage he looked him straight in the eyes "excuse me ladies" he purred before stepping forward to meet the man face to face

"Akito-sama.. what the hell brings you here?"

((Note: Ive greatly improved since then I just didn't feel like typing a new rp))  

Daisukeniwa24

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm
Daisukeniwa24
Which Boss are you applying for?: Leo but can this be my code name? I have a real name it is Scyler.
What drew you to Team Celestia?: All of my life I have been playing the good guy, even my avi is based on Daisuke Niwa from DN angel. I decided I'd like a change, a chance at being bad for once. As for rp Scyler was once a member of Team Rocket and betrayed them only to capture their rare shadow Mewtwo which was later released. Scyler misses his life of destruction and wants to return to the dark side joining a brand new group of bad guys
4. ???
5. Profit? lol
I will start out with low level beginers so I may level up and evolve them as well
Deino lvl 20
Skorupi lvl 18
Ponyta lvl 21
Scyler also has an Eevee (lvl 25) but I know I will need approval for this. When Scyler was young he was sort of an inventor and he created things gadgets and what nots. One of the things was a neclace he created that could transform a Pokemon to its evelution and back to its begining stage (sort of like a digimon) He gave the neclace to his Eevee so it can change into any of its forms and back to Eevee again. I understand if this is not ok but I would muchly like it if it were.
Appearance sad sorry added just to share the info) Scyler is about 5'9 he is rather mysterious. He has short black hair and peircing crystal blue eyes. Scyler is very mischevious and likes to hide out in dark places. Scyler was born with a type of psychic powers allowing him to communicate some with psychic Pokemon. Scyler specializes in Dark and psychic types
here is a pic
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): He bagan his journey in Kanto where he was once a member of Team Rocket
Do you want a job in Etrua?: not me particularly, but Im thinking about making Daisuke a Pokemon ranger if thats cool
Give an RP Sample:
Umm this a sample from a while back when I used to rp as Kyo Sohma from Fruits basket. If you haven't noticed Im totally into the Zodiac thing. Another reason Id like to join Team Celestia.

Normally Kyo wouldnt be caught dead hanging out in the schoolyard after school, but he was this time only because the annoying rabbit was auditioning for a part in a play and begged the neko to stay and watch him try out. Of corse Kyo didnt want to, and though he told him he would, he snuck out of the theater.

Now he stood there surrounded by girls trying to look cool, in the past couple of days he found himself attracted to men including the stupid rat. Of corse Kyo was to proud to admit any of that and decided it would be best to chill with the girls to get his mind off it and to, of corse, hide it.

While he was standing there, he noticed something odd. A man who was walking up to him. At first he thought it was the stupid rat himself, but a closer look showed it was someone completly different. Suddenly a shiver ran up his spine Akito he thought growling to himself. He was unsure if he should walk up to him or ignore him. Finally, gathering his curage he looked him straight in the eyes "excuse me ladies" he purred before stepping forward to meet the man face to face

((Note: Ive greatly improved since then I just didn't feel like typing a new rp))

You really gonna bring Scyler back to the dark side? thats fine, but I'm not sure if your necklace can cross the customs agents in this region, lol. If we let you have one other people will want them or something else, although it is a great idea. but give one crow an ear of corn and you'll have to murder the flock.. lulz (stupid joke, disregard it)

Anyways, sure, you can be Leo. I don't think you can have your necklace though, at least not yet, we'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm
Miss_D_White
Daisukeniwa24
Which Boss are you applying for?: Leo but can this be my code name? I have a real name it is Scyler.
4. ???
5. Profit? lol
Deino lvl 20
Luxio lvl 18
Ponyta lvl 21
here is a pic
Give an RP Sample:

You really gonna bring Scyler back to the dark side? thats fine, but I'm not sure if your necklace can cross the customs agents in this region, lol. If we let you have one other people will want them or something else, although it is a great idea. but give one crow an ear of corn and you'll have to murder the flock.. lulz (stupid joke, disregard it)

Anyways, sure, you can be Leo. I don't think you can have your necklace though, at least not yet, we'll see.

hehe you bet I do. Scyler is vicious and meniacal he likes to get into peoples heads and I'd love to bring him back. Not sure why but Ive been more dark lately even my avi is more demonic *shrugs*
Anyway thanks. I made one alternation to the Pokemon though Leo the Lion needs a Lion type Pokemon ni?
Sucks about the neclace but i understand its cool maybe in the future I can have it?  

Daisukeniwa24

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm
Quote:
Basic Application
Username: Elemental Paradisity
Character Name: Rhienne
Character Description: Rhi is about 4'10" tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She has very long flowing brunette hair that goes down to her waist, and is almost never tied up. She has hazle eyes that change color with her mood, or just at random between shades of green and tints of brown. Because she is so light, she is very thin, and very small, though she argues against it. Finding clothes had always been a difficult task, so she had learned to make her own. Her sense of style for clothing has always been on the unusual side, most of the time looking like a magician, wearing long fingered gloves and peticoats and long overcoats, corsets and bustiers, or high stockings and boots with short flowy skirts, but her outfit always consists of a classic black top hat and a black ribbon choker necklace, and of course her round frameless glasses. For as upbeat of a person as she is, she wears a lot of dark colors like blacks or greys, sometimes dark purples or reds, but always adds her distinctive flair to the outfit, making it fit her personality.
Rhi is very witty and sly, and most would characterize her as mischevious. She's a quick thinker, and doesn't collapse under pressure, remaining collected and aloof most of the time. She does like to have fun and make new friends, and to those she is close, she can actually be nice. Most people she's ever met just can't quite figure her out, she's rather mysterious, and doesn't give too much information without her doing so. When she looses her cool though, she can be very jealous, which the cause of most of the times when she looses it, and she hates when people figure out her tricks and allusions, and even more so when people make fun of her, especially from her size.
She is very enthralled with the idea of magic and allusions and loves performing and tricking the average human mind. For as long as she can remember, she had loved the idea of training an elite team of performing pokemon, the best there are to test her combinations with, stored in the seemingly thousands of notebooks she has. She also loves sketching and drawing new costumes and outfits for her to make, seeing as how she is an exceptional seamstress. Unlike her cousin Emiri in the Kanto region, Rhi tends to stick to certain types, mainly the ones she finds to be good performers. Her favorite types are Ghost, Psychic, and Dark types, and along with those she also admires Steel and Ice types, and the occassional Fire and Poison type.
Goals:
- To become a top class contest coordinator
- Train an elite team of allusion based pokemon
- To perform and become a well known pokemon allusionist
- Further her skills as a coming magician, hoping to unlock the secrets of real magic
- Strive to be the best Ghost, Psychic, and Dark type trainer
- Train all pokemon that evolve by trade or trade with an item
- Get a chance to see, if even hear about, a few legendaries along the way of her journey
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Vulpix
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Littleroot Town, Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): A professional illusionist/magician that will travel and perform with her pokemon as soon as she gets an act together. (Does that count as a job eventually?)
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): ((Danali said I don't need another RP sample if that's ok...))

Quote:
Elite Four Application
Username: Elemental Paradisity
Character Name: Rhya
Character Description: Rhya
What type is your Specialty?: Flying Types
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Wargle (Braviary)Lv. 56; Salamence Lv. 55; Shinbora (Sigilyph)Lv. 58; Flygon Lv. 60; Emonga (Emolga)Lv. 59; Honchkrow Lv. 57
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Isshu (Unova)
Do you want another job in Etrua?: If there is anything open for an aviator, she's your gal
Give an RP Sample:((Danali said I don't need another RP sample if that's ok...))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm
Legendary Application
Username:bendonatier
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?:Darkrai
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:Darkrai is just awesome, and I have always liked pokemon who used dream eater.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
The sun was high, there was a pleasant breeze, and it was truly a good day for the clearing of a small forest on an island. The first worker was a man sent to scout out the island, but he didn't get much sleep the night before. As he sat down in the dark of the forest his eyes began to close.
The man awoke in his house, he must have dreamed of going to work, so he got dressed and went downstairs to find his wife kissing his neighbor, who had a better car, house, and job. this sight terrified him and he began to have a break down.
Darkrai ran from his home, It was no longer safe for him, maybe he could find a new home, one with less people to hurt. As he flew away the man awoke from his dream, but Darkrai was to far away to see the damage he had done.  

bendonatier

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm
Gym Leader Application
Username: X_SMEXII_kOOkie_mOnster_X
Character Name: Izayah Deragin
Character Description:
User Image
Izayah Is About 6'3
Lean And Muscular
He Has A Distaste For Pokemon Trainers Who Don't Know The Key To Become A Champion (Hot-Headed Idiots Who Think It's All About Strength)
He Can Be A Pervert Sometimes
He Has Blue Eyes And Black Hair
And Is Olive Colored
To which Gym are you applying?: Dragon Gym
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Gyarados Lvl 45
Dragonair Lvl 41
Gabite Lvl 43
Dragonite: Lvl 50
Haxorus Lvl 41
Altaria Lvl 43
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I'd Really Appreciate It If You Made It
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Unova
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Uh If You Can Suggest Something I'd Be Happy To Take It
Give an RP Sample: Izaya Stood at the end of the arena leaning on the wall with a smirk as he awaited his challenger days like these He really wished he was back at the beginning where battling was fun again and beating people wasn't as easy as just flicking his wrist. The challenger approached a loud mouthed boy as usual who would spout off about how his Pokemon were special and would take Izaya down. "Man I hate my job." He said, as he took a step forward and waved for the challenger to send forth their Pokemon, The challenger sent forth a Snorlax. Izayah yawned and sent out Gyarados. He was sleepy and felt as if this was just cutting into his nap time. The trainer called out a command of gyarados to use Rollout. The Snorlax nodded and began spinning at incredible speeds coming towards Gyarados. "Gyarados, Ice fang." Izayah said boredly. The Gyarados yawned as well and went forward biting on to the Snorlax as it spun in his mouth bringing it to a halt with his ice cold teeth. "Snorlax!" The trainer called out. "Use Giga Impact!" Izayah was surprised by the trainers quick thinking skills and opened an eye to see what would happen. Soon the Snorlax rammed his body forward into Gyarados sending him flying backwards as Snoralx landed on his feet with a smirk. Gyarados was tired but not knocked out not yet. Ok Gyarados start with dragon dance,and then follow up with Dragon pulse. "let's go for another Giga Impact Snorlax!" The trainer shouted. Gyarados was half way through the dragon dance when the Snorlax came at him running as he charge up all his power to ram into Gyarados. "now Gyarados." Izayah said closing his one eye losing interest again as Gyarados released a beam of pure energy out at Snorlax as it arrived to finish the hit. "Snorlax is unable to battle the winner is Gyarados." The referee announced. Izayaha was not surprised. [Hope that's enough smile ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm
bendonatier
Legendary Application
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:Darkrai is just awesome, and I have always liked pokemon who used dream eater.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
The sun was high, there was a pleasant breeze, and it was truly a good day for the clearing of a small forest on an island. The first worker was a man sent to scout out the island, but he didn't get much sleep the night before. As he sat down in the dark of the forest his eyes began to close.
The man awoke in his house, he must have dreamed of going to work, so he got dressed and went downstairs to find his wife kissing his neighbor, who had a better car, house, and job. this sight terrified him and he began to have a break down.
Darkrai ran from his home, It was no longer safe for him, maybe he could find a new home, one with less people to hurt. As he flew away the man awoke from his dream, but Darkrai was to far away to see the damage he had done.

I'm not sure I understand the sample, do you have another Sample that I could see? or elaborate on this one more, please.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm
X_SMEXII_kOOkie_mOnster_X
Gym Leader Application
Username: X_SMEXII_kOOkie_mOnster_X
Character Name: Izayah Deragin
Character Description:
User Image
Izayah Is About 6'3
Lean And Muscular
He Has A Distaste For Pokemon Trainers Who Don't Know The Key To Become A Champion (Hot-Headed Idiots Who Think It's All About Strength)
He Can Be A Pervert Sometimes
He Has Blue Eyes And Black Hair
And Is Olive Colored
To which Gym are you applying?: Dragon Gym
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Gyarados Lvl 45
Dragonair Lvl 41
Gabite Lvl 43
Dragonite: Lvl 50
Haxorus Lvl 41
Altaria Lvl 43
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I'd Really Appreciate It If You Made It
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Unova
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Uh If You Can Suggest Something I'd Be Happy To Take It
Give an RP Sample: Izaya Stood at the end of the arena leaning on the wall with a smirk as he awaited his challenger days like these He really wished he was back at the beginning where battling was fun again and beating people wasn't as easy as just flicking his wrist. The challenger approached a loud mouthed boy as usual who would spout off about how his Pokemon were special and would take Izaya down. "Man I hate my job." He said, as he took a step forward and waved for the challenger to send forth their Pokemon, The challenger sent forth a Snorlax. Izayah yawned and sent out Gyarados. He was sleepy and felt as if this was just cutting into his nap time. The trainer called out a command of gyarados to use Rollout. The Snorlax nodded and began spinning at incredible speeds coming towards Gyarados. "Gyarados, Ice fang." Izayah said boredly. The Gyarados yawned as well and went forward biting on to the Snorlax as it spun in his mouth bringing it to a halt with his ice cold teeth. "Snorlax!" The trainer called out. "Use Giga Impact!" Izayah was surprised by the trainers quick thinking skills and opened an eye to see what would happen. Soon the Snorlax rammed his body forward into Gyarados sending him flying backwards as Snoralx landed on his feet with a smirk. Gyarados was tired but not knocked out not yet. Ok Gyarados start with dragon dance,and then follow up with Dragon pulse. "let's go for another Giga Impact Snorlax!" The trainer shouted. Gyarados was half way through the dragon dance when the Snorlax came at him running as he charge up all his power to ram into Gyarados. "now Gyarados." Izayah said closing his one eye losing interest again as Gyarados released a beam of pure energy out at Snorlax as it arrived to finish the hit. "Snorlax is unable to battle the winner is Gyarados." The referee announced. Izayaha was not surprised. [Hope that's enough smile ]

This is a good app. I like the sample and the way you battle, the only problem is Genesia gym has already been filled. Im so sorry. Some sugestions are you may be a second in command run the gym in the others absence or choose another? There are still many more available  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Miss_D_White
bendonatier
Legendary Application

I'm not sure I understand the sample, do you have another Sample that I could see? or elaborate on this one more, please.
I am not terebly good with out context, but people pland on developeing darkrai's home so he put the first one to sleep, gave him a nightmear, and ran. I hope that clears it up, but if not I could try another sample.  

bendonatier

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces