Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked over at Sypher. "O-Oh, well. . . I guess that . . . will be good for me then." If that's the case then I'll just become stronger by surviving. . . ohhhh dear. But then again I need some roughening up I suppose. "To start my training I want to learn some ninjutsu." Sukai then looked up at the clouds as she breeze picked up she nomed on the stick a little more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher seemed to think for a few minutes then leaned forward to look at Sky "Want me to teach you some stuff? If I can?" he offered. He didn't know what her elements were but figured he could at least give her some hints and tips if he couldn't show her how. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at Sypher with semi-widened eyes. "You mean it?" Glancing back out at the water she smiled some. "Um, . . you were using Suiton ninjutsu earlier right?" She asked referring to what he was doing earlier. I could be wrong. He could've been using Doton.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher chuckled "I mean it." he nodded to her other question "I use earth and water for my ninjutsu." he confirmed, stretching an arm to remove a cramp "So, what do you want to learn?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:03 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai's smile grew as she looked back at him. "Water," She said softly. Suiton ninjutsu. . . this might be fun. Sukai thought to herself.

((OOC: Damn writers block >.<))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Well...we can start with an easy one then." Sypher said with a smile and held out a hand. There was plenty of water to work with and he signed one handed "Mizu no Yaiba." the water from the crater lifted up and rushed into his hands, pooling in his hold before lengthening. A deadly katana formed in his grip, sharp and sturdy as steel "This is an easy one and it carries over into every rank." he held the sword out to Sky to examine. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword) (1/2)
Sukai looked at the sword and touched it lightly. Her eyes widened again. It was as hard as her own sword. "Whoa, . . " She muttered softly looking at the water. Putting her hand over it water it rippled lightly. Her face grew more serious as she tried again, this time a stream of water lifted up to her hand.

(2/2)
As Sukai turned her hand upward she thought of the form of a small katana-like sword. Her chakra that was in her hands started to form the water. Once it made the shape of the weapon the water looked as though it was harder. Using her other hand she touched it, turning to Sypher she held it out. "L-Like this?" She smiled sweetly looking at it wondering if she did it right.
Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword) --learned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki stopped eroding the edge of the crater and panted softly. That last blast had a bit too much chakra added to it out of anger. Charging chakra to his feet he slowly rose to the surface and walked over to his equipment and refastened his cloak but kept his kanabo in his hand as he walked over to his eroded section and walked to the outer edge. He raised up his kanabo and brought down the large studded metal club on the edge. With a might crash, a small boom, and a ton of dust, sakaki had succeeded in taking off a three foot tall boulder from the outer rim. He repeated this for a good fifteen minutes by the time he was done he was panting harder and had small cuts on his face from rock fragments flying past his face at high speeds. The landscape looked far worse then he however as his entire eroded area had dropped three more feet but it looked rougher and a lot less natural then before. Sighing he slammed his kanabo vertically into the ground so it stood straight up. Taking off his cloak he set it on the ground next to his kanabo before he placed his palm on the kanabos pommel ring. He then did a half front flip and ended in a one handed hand stand keeping his balance he closed his eyes and focused on the flow of his chakra. He felt as it flowed through his body at a sedated pace. He could practically see his chakra as it worked it's way around his body.
[1/5 Meditation]

Sakaki held his handstand his breathing slow and even as he focused on the power flowing through his body. In his minds eye he saw a dark purple lake with a whirlpool in the middle. Suddenly a giant corkscrew began to grow out of the center of the whirlpool. Sakakis eyebrows furrowed as he tried to make sense of the picture before him.
[2/5 Meditation]

Sakaki watched as the giant corkscrew seemed to grow larger and the spaces of the corkscrew seemed to get smaller as the corkscrew looked to become solid, almost like the trunk of a tree. He kept his attention on the solid spinning mass of purple as it began to grow what looked to be branches.
[3/5 Meditation]

Sakaki was only getting more confused as more branches began to sprout off the main structure and reach out to the edges of the lake. He took notice of several buds sprouting up all over the tree before blooming into beautiful purple sakura blossoms. On the outside his eyebrows rose as he finally realized what this tree was.
[4/5 Meditation]

Sakaki smiled fondly at the tree and the lake. The tree represented his chakra coil and the branches his circulatory system. The flowers represented his tenketsu. The lake represented his chakra stores. As he came to this realization he noticed that the lake seemed to grow a bit more the edges lapping at his feet whereas before the lake was a few yards back. He smiled as he opened his eyes and hopped off his kanabo and stretched his arm. He figured he should get back to work. He hopped back up out of his tantrum crater and walked past sypher and sukai without even a glance though he did grit his teeth at the fact that he taught the girl a jutsu but in the time he had been his sensei he had hardly even talked to him. 'Oh well no matter I've gotten this strong on my own without relying on others no need to start relying on them now' He thought bitterly as he slammed his kanabo into the ground where it previously was and tied his cloak around it before hopping back onto the water and walking over to his destroyed area. He signed quickly and once more began to erode and wear down at the area he had previously destroyed in an, admittedly, childish tantrum.
[5/5 Meditation Complete +20 Chakra]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher completely ignored Sakaki as the boy did whatever he needed to do. Maybe he'd never been able to teach the kid but neither of them had ever crossed paths after agreeing to be teacher and student. Sypher had missions, travels and he'd never seen Sakaki around the village It is the fault of both of us. he thought, keeping his attention on Sky "Good job." he smiled at her and examined her blade. It was a little weak but to be expected for her first time "Next, try Mizu no Waruasobi. Its a pretty simple technique but it can help distract your opponent." he signed and flicked his wrist, sending water flying at a nearby bird. The drops of water went straight into the bird's eyes and it squawked, flying into the air "Hahaha! Oh but it doesn't hurt them. Don't worry about that..." Sypher smiled at Sky and motioned for her to try. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Mission : Learn a Jutsu!
Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water) (1/2)

Sukai noticed that Sakaki was acting bitterly after him and Sypher had the argument. Is, . . .he mad at me? For Sypher teaching me? She thought. Sukai wasn't going to ask though in case it was going to upset anyone. The last thing she wanted to do was get on the nerves of others. Watching Sypher perform Mizu no Warasobi on the bird she nodded. With the water she had in her hand she reshaped it into a rippling ball form.

(2/2)
With the water she had in her hand she looked around for another target instead of the same bird. I'm sure the poor bird wouldn't want to get wet twice in a row. Spotting another bird she flicked the water at it watching go through the air. She wasn't aiming for any part of it in particular but it hit it under the wing. The bird squawked when hit and it left droppings. . . on Sakaki's head. "Oh!" Sukai looked wide eyed as the bird pooped on him. "U-uhhh."
Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water) --learned
Mission : Learn a Jutsu! --completed

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki felt something plop in his head and paused in his work. He looked up and saw a bird flying away and instantly knew what it was. He turned and saw sky looking wide eyed at him. He sunk under the water and scrubbed the bird droppings from his hair. He reemerged from the water a deadly glare aimed at sky. His bloody red eyes seemed to glow as he reached for his gourd of sake. He stalked closer to sukai and sypher an evil grin sprouted on his face as he drew closer. When he was close enough he took a swig of sake and swished it in his mouth swiftly going through hand seals before he held the final one and spit out a large cloud of sake mist upon sky and sypher he was pretty sure sypher could handle the small intoxicating effect of the mist but he was also pretty sure sukai would get, at the least, tipsy because of the alcohol levels in the mist. Nodding please with himself he walked over to his cousin and decided to ask her a question. "Raikage-sama you wouldn't happen to know of any higher ups looking for a student would you?" Sakaki asked. As much as he liked working alone he figured working on a team may help him for the better.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

With a blur of movement Reiko Uchiha and Ichiro Senju arrived at rim of the Crater,looking down upon the ruins. They had the sun behind them so they would appear as Shadowy Silouettes. Reiko was crouched,looking down into the ruins of some long forgotten civilization. Rain water had obviously pooled around giving the area a feel as if it was underwater'Now which one is it...' He thought to himself as he looked upon the people in the area

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Moving fast after Sakaki sprayed, Sypher whipped his jacket over Sky's face to protect her from the mist. He glared at Sakaki "Grow a pair already. It was an accident, you brat." he growled and waited for the mist to vanish. Once it had, he removed his jacket from Sky's face "You ok?" he asked, shaking the sake from his jacket. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked at Sypher as he toke his jacker off of her face. She nodded quietly, fixing her hair as it was messy. "Thanks Sypher." She said softly then looked over at the strange boy that had appeared. "That's not a Cloud headband." Sukai commented.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro gently grabbed the raikage and moved away from everyone. "Lady raikage, I don't mean to question you. I met Takeo and well... immediatly pissed him off since I couldn't get his attention the normal way, not to mention sukai is very shy and well I don't know about Zori. Are you absolutely sure to leave him in charge of us?" He asked calmly still fearing for his life at what might await him at the dojo. "Sukai and myself were invited to train with Fuyu, and I can ask her if Zori could come with us, I don't think that would be a big deal. To be honest being trained by an anbu puts me closer to my goals. My parents were hunter ninja but I wish to be an anbu and walk my own path, so I wanted to ask if you are sure about Takeo." he said shuddering a bit.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items