Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm
YukoraDragonheart

I'm still working on a couple decet outfits for her. =3= I have some doodles and sketches of it ( it resembles a RPC's form I use so basically it's character art). Usually I have black boyish hair or something of the like. xP This is supposed to be something like a 'cabbit'. XD I always say she's tiger, lion, and rabbit. I need to get black stripes for 'er.

8D Love it!!! That's the one you were wearing when I first joined the guild. X3 Can't beat the troll tail.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm
Alsafi

8D Love it!!! That's the one you were wearing when I first joined the guild. X3 Can't beat the troll tail.

Lol, yup! I love the troll tails. =3
I need to play some zOMG with a crew. MUST GET GOLD! D<

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:36 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Lol, yup! I love the troll tails. =3
I need to play some zOMG with a crew. MUST GET GOLD! D<

0.0 I'll help! Or try too... I'm babysitting a sugarglider at the moment... he's rather distracting... >_>;  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm
Alsafi

0.0 I'll help! Or try too... I'm babysitting a sugarglider at the moment... he's rather distracting... >_>;

Awwwww~ ♥
xP I'd imagine it would be hard. I believe they're rather energetic little critters. =3
I'm still undecided on whether to play or not. x.x I gots a headache behind my right eye. =3=

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am
YukoraDragonheart

Awwwww~ ♥
xP I'd imagine it would be hard. I believe they're rather energetic little critters. =3
I'm still undecided on whether to play or not. x.x I gots a headache behind my right eye. =3=

He kept running around in circles (vertically.... wall -> ceiling -> wall -> floor -> repeat) XD. I'm assuming he was very bored... He did try to take a nibble on my bathrobe... and hair. And hand. And he purred! X3 It was too cute for words!

Hate that kind of headache... Feel better soon!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:15 pm
Alsafi

He kept running around in circles (vertically.... wall -> ceiling -> wall -> floor -> repeat) XD. I'm assuming he was very bored... He did try to take a nibble on my bathrobe... and hair. And hand. And he purred! X3 It was too cute for words!

Hate that kind of headache... Feel better soon!

KITTY! -hug-
XD Those are ome awesome circles! Awww. xP I've never seen a sugar in person... but they look so cute... and,,,, ?THEY PURR?! =O

Well my headache went away... but a different one replaced it... allong with sunburns xP But this headache isn't so annoying. ^^

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm
YukoraDragonheart

KITTY! -hug-
XD Those are ome awesome circles! Awww. xP I've never seen a sugar in person... but they look so cute... and,,,, ?THEY PURR?! =O

Well my headache went away... but a different one replaced it... allong with sunburns xP But this headache isn't so annoying. ^^

X3 Yep! He totally vibrates! Kinda reminds me of a kitten... a very fast, hyper kitten... who chatters cuss words at you when you wake him up (which I accidentally did this morning... >_>; ) They're a lot louder then you'd think they'd be...

Ouch! I hate sunburns! D: No fun at all... You should soak a rag in tea and put it on them. 3nodding Totally makes it go away as long as you do it fairly soon after you get the burn.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm
Alsafi

X3 Yep! He totally vibrates! Kinda reminds me of a kitten... a very fast, hyper kitten... who chatters cuss words at you when you wake him up (which I accidentally did this morning... >_>; ) They're a lot louder then you'd think they'd be...

Ouch! I hate sunburns! D: No fun at all... You should soak a rag in tea and put it on them. 3nodding Totally makes it go away as long as you do it fairly soon after you get the burn.

Tea? Really? o.o Meh, I'll suffer through it. It hasn't started to sting yet though... my face hasn't anyhow. My back does a little. x.x

XD Aren't they supposed to be some sort of rodent? o.o Kindof... like a squirrel. xP Squirrels chitter and chatter too. xD I had a baby squirrel for a short time. The odd little bugger just came right up to my uncle or something. Everyone wanted to keep him but I thought it would be best if he stayed out in the wild. >.> That was years ago. XD
I want a pet raccoon. o-o When I was in elementry school I had an awesome red-haired bus driver and she had a pet raccoon♥ xP I can't really remember her other than her red hair and her face was fuzzy.. and I wanted to pet her face XD She was the coolest bus driver ever <3 Her and Sandy. =3 Awesome bus drivers <3  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Tea? Really? o.o Meh, I'll suffer through it. It hasn't started to sting yet though... my face hasn't anyhow. My back does a little. x.x

XD Aren't they supposed to be some sort of rodent? o.o Kindof... like a squirrel. xP Squirrels chitter and chatter too. xD I had a baby squirrel for a short time. The odd little bugger just came right up to my uncle or something. Everyone wanted to keep him but I thought it would be best if he stayed out in the wild. >.> That was years ago. XD
I want a pet raccoon. o-o When I was in elementry school I had an awesome red-haired bus driver and she had a pet raccoon♥ xP I can't really remember her other than her red hair and her face was fuzzy.. and I wanted to pet her face XD She was the coolest bus driver ever <3 Her and Sandy. =3 Awesome bus drivers <3

Suit yourself. XD The tea gets rid of the redness too though...

0.0 I want a raccoon too! I heard they're really mean though... and like to borrow through couches... >_>;
I only had one bus driver... Mr.Milligan. XD He was super old and strict. Pretty nice though... but that might have been because mom always made him cookies at Christmas.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Alsafi

0.0 I want a raccoon too! I heard they're really mean though... and like to borrow through couches... >_>;
I only had one bus driver... Mr.Milligan. XD He was super old and strict. Pretty nice though... but that might have been because mom always made him cookies at Christmas.

I had one bus driver I never liked. xD It was a switch from the nice red haired lady and none of us kids liked her. Sue. xD My cousin annoyed her so much che nearly turned in her seat to backhand him! It was great. xP But all in all she was pretty good at her job. ^^ One winter she stopped and we were all like "WTF is she stopping for...?" Then this car came slipping and sliding out of their driveway and crashed into the woods on the other side in front of us. =O xP I have to say I disliked her just a tinsy bit less after. xP She's still a bish D<
I heard they can be mean too... but I don't think they could be much worse than my grams' bipolar cat.  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:27 pm
YukoraDragonheart
Alsafi

I had one bus driver I never liked. xD It was a switch from the nice red haired lady and none of us kids liked her. Sue. xD My cousin annoyed her so much che nearly turned in her seat to backhand him! It was great. xP But all in all she was pretty good at her job. ^^ One winter she stopped and we were all like "WTF is she stopping for...?" Then this car came slipping and sliding out of their driveway and crashed into the woods on the other side in front of us. =O xP I have to say I disliked her just a tinsy bit less after. xP She's still a bish D<
I heard they can be mean too... but I don't think they could be much worse than my grams' bipolar cat.

0.0 My bus driver never did anything like that... .

Either way, I think I'd rather have a fox. X3 Russian silver foxes are supposedly tame... and occasionally have blue eyes. They're REALLY expensive though... >_>;

Oo! Scratch that! I want an ashera cat! X3 They're the largest (and most expensive, unfortunately...) domestic cat breed, and they're part leopard! 8D  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm
Alsafi

0.0 My bus driver never did anything like that... .

Either way, I think I'd rather have a fox. X3 Russian silver foxes are supposedly tame... and occasionally have blue eyes. They're REALLY expensive though... >_>;

Oo! Scratch that! I want an ashera cat! X3 They're the largest (and most expensive, unfortunately...) domestic cat breed, and they're part leopard! 8D

Besides, fox kinda stink. xD My old HS science teacher has a couple fox and we went to his place once for something or another field trip.. and we got to see some fox and they smelled xP Almost like a mild skunk...
Ohh, yeah! Ashera kitty! that'd be neat too =D
xD I'd keep a skunk. They don't smell if you son't startle them or make them feel threatened. Pus you can get their stink gland removed. =3

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm
YukoraDragonheart

Besides, fox kinda stink. xD My old HS science teacher has a couple fox and we went to his place once for something or another field trip.. and we got to see some fox and they smelled xP Almost like a mild skunk...
Ohh, yeah! Ashera kitty! that'd be neat too =D
xD I'd keep a skunk. They don't smell if you son't startle them or make them feel threatened. Pus you can get their stink gland removed. =3

Actually, because of the selective breeding, russian silver foxes don't don't have a musky fox smell. =3

>_>; I wouldn't keep a skunk... Heck, my local animal clinic wouldn't even take in the baby one my dad found. Apparently they can have some serious rabies issues... A lot of the wild ones are sick. I suppose a tame one from a breeder could be pretty cool... I'd still rather have the fox or cat. Or a raven. ninja Ravens are awesome! Have you ever heard one talk?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm
Alsafi

Actually, because of the selective breeding, russian silver foxes don't don't have a musky fox smell. =3

>_>; I wouldn't keep a skunk... Heck, my local animal clinic wouldn't even take in the baby one my dad found. Apparently they can have some serious rabies issues... A lot of the wild ones are sick. I suppose a tame one from a breeder could be pretty cool... I'd still rather have the fox or cat. Or a raven. ninja Ravens are awesome! Have you ever heard one talk?

=O Wow! Didn't know that. o.o
Baby fox are so freaking cute <3 No, never heard a raven talk. o.o
And... I didn't know the poor lil stinkers had rabies issues any more than anything else...  

YukoraDragonheart
Vice Captain

Lux Fallere
Vice Captain

Shady Bunny

21,265 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:42 pm
YukoraDragonheart
Alsafi

=O Wow! Didn't know that. o.o
Baby fox are so freaking cute <3 No, never heard a raven talk. o.o
And... I didn't know the poor lil stinkers had rabies issues any more than anything else...

You should look up Jullian the Raven on youtube. He can do male and female voices! X3 I'd post a link, but my internet's so bad atm that youtube won't load...

; _ ; It's really sad... The baby skunk we found had to be put down, just because it was a wild skunk. I think there actually was something wrong with it though... It was acting all disoriented, trying to attack objects around it (pinecones and a radish... ) and pretty much ignoring me and my brothers, even though we were only a few feet away.  
The Friends of Justice and Cupcakes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff