Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's March Customs - WINNERS PG. 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:24 pm
EDITED

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Bee
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm
EDITED
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any~
Name of horse: Celest
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Serene
Breed: Leap Year Nikko
Description:
Mane/Tail: Hair Style
I'd like the mane to look like the previous picture, minus the tiara. I'd like the tail to be curly like that, and I'd like them to be black with gold jewels/sparkles in them.
Body: See reference image for wings, coloring, markings, etc. I would, however, prefer there be less gold sparkles. If I could get a wingless version of her (to show her hip marking only, not for RP purposes) as well, that would be woonderful. <3
Jewelry: This necklace, but instead of the diamonds, I'd prefer black jewels.
Fancy bracelet to match necklace.
Wings: I don't know which template I'd like you to use yet. I'm leaning toward the original, but if something looks better, I'd totally be willing to go for that. =D
Reference Image:
Celest Reference Image
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color?: No Default Accessories.
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Gold and black
Edits: See Mane/Tail and jewelry. Aaaand. Add some pretty hoof floof too, please. =D
Feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better. You've got a bit of freedom with the hair style, as I trust you. =P  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uncommon/Wind
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind - Type 1 (Original)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:07 pm
- Updated to here!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:15 pm
EDITED

Soquili Species: Wind/Uni
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Optional

Body: See Reference, He has an infinity sign on his chest but I'd like it to appear more like a natural marking, others are CC
Face: Reference
Mane: Blue mane with pink braids in it. I'd like a flowing mane that comes down to his knees on both sides, like it drapes over his shoulder. I'd like one of the pink braids to loop in front on his ear (Like the plush)
Tail: Blue tail with pink braids in it. Long and flowing like the mane falling just about the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni Hooves with Draft Fetlocks CC on hooves color.
Reference Image(s): OC Pet // Plush

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black uni horn that glows
Wings: Wind Original
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: His

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd like for him to have a Celtic Butterfly hair clip in his mane, and a few smaller ones on his tail. Placement is CC Example If you google Celtic Butterfly it gives you lots to look at. <3. An Example
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anous
Owner: Strait Jacket Girl
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Outgoing
Mate: N/A
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm
Mini
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Indian
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: Dark tan with dark to fade on all four legs. Various tribal markings in blue, red, green, and gold. Could wings possibly be painted across her back? Markings that look like wings, that is.
Face: Black stripe across the eyes, light blush, and dark freckles
Mane: Black, see refrence
Tail: long, curly, with 4 feathers that match the headdress
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be any color that matches.
Reference Image(s): [With markings] [Without Markings]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: Hair, Headdress, tail, feathers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [With markings] [Without Markings]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sharlaton
Owner: Pixel-x-Bunny/0-HELL_HOUND-0
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Naive
Mate: --
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm
Edited March 10 @ 8:33 PM EST.

EDITED

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted: Beejoux
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 4, ragged version. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light, transparent green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black.
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 2,850,000g  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 pm
EDITED

Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: I guess innocence? She's supposed to embody it kind of.
WIP Needed? no but I would adore one if it's not to much trouble.

Body: a creamy white color.
Face: same color as the body. And if you can, or know how making her look innocent would be lovely. The eyes should be a light blue.
Mane: a cream color and longish, with a sort of wavy and slightly wind blown look. and some of it should be tied up in an elegant young princessish look.
Tail: long and slightly wavy same color as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: definitely fetlocks. hooves should be light brown.
Reference Image(s): Hair kinda like this but more princessy and only some of the hair would go up.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): A pearly white
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A lace neckless thats not really thick but also not thin. And pearls in her hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: lace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Elizabeth
Owner: Moon_Princess_Yuki
Breed: Angel
Temper: Innocent
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 pm
EDITED

User Image **Note that this will not be an angeni, but a regular**

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Magenta
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Apathetic
Breed: Regular
Description(wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Warhorse, leg feathers
Curly 2 for the tail
Eye color: Bright blue
Eye shadow: Dark around eyes {X}
Eyelashes: Long and seperated {X}
Hair color: Rusty colored, with white stripes on left and right side of hair (same with tail, but with more strips of white)
Hair style: {X} Frankensteins bride, but shorter and poofy
Tail style: Curly, long, and goes over towards feet
Lip color: Black {X}
Skin color: Tan (flesh-toned)

Reference image(s): {X}, {X}, {X}, {X}, {X} {X}, {X}, {X}
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Gold/Black
Tag BG (for custom tag):
{X}
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Listed in description
Clothing: {X}, {X} Gloves will be more like boots on the front feet and back feet. Both front and back legs will have fishnet stockings. {X} (leggings), {X}, Will also have black underware that will be visible where the slits are in the outfit.
{X} The colors for the outfit will be like the ones in the picture.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm
EDITED

Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed

Edit Category: Minor
* Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees smile Mane falls to mid-chest length, parted haphazardly across neck.
* One small detailed piece of jewelry: Dreamcatcher tied in mane hanging partway down neck.
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Result of the application of my love of natural-hued Soquili to a stunning plot idea. <3
WIP Needed? Yes please- mostly to check scar placement and coloration. ^^

[Coloration]:
"Silver Dapple" coat color- Rich chocolate hue that darkens to almost-black at muzzle, legs, along back, and tip of tail.
Mane a shiny champagne tone with cream, pure white, and chocolate.

[Eyes]:
Very pale (almost white) grey. Area around the eyes should be very dark (almost black) to make them more vibrant.

[Leg Markings]:
Front left and back right legs have white feathering.
[Face Marking]:
Thin white blaze along center of nose.
[Front Left Hoof]:
Front left hoof cream with black "stripe".
[Back Right Hoof]:
Back right hoof black with two thin white "stripes".
(Other hooves pure black

[Mane]:
Falls to mid-chest. Parted haphazardly on either side of neck. CC exact style. Coloration.

[Wings]:
Both wing pairs match coat coloration. Each feather should show a range of depth.
Membrane of Upper wing pair (Kalona Wing Style 3) is semi-translucent and shows subtle "veining" patterns. Spikes are black (matching hooves).
Lower wing pair (Angeni Wing Style 2) is semi-transparent

[Scars]:
Two scars (one along cheekbone, a smaller one intersecting the first) on right cheek.
Three scars, like claw-marks, across right shoulder.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
- Angeni head-wings
Wings:
- Upper wing pair: Kalona Wing Style 3
- Lower wing pair: Angeni Wing Style 2
Please alter the "joints" or base-part of the wings (by the shoulder) so they don't look completely out of place... I would like the Angeni wings lowered beneath the upper Kalona wing pair, but at the base I am open to a reversal of the wing layering if it makes the unique sets seem more natural.
Other Notes:
- Angeni leg feathering
- Kalona [removed](the snarl shown with Kalona Wing Style 3)
- Kalona Deviltail 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
[Dreamcatcher]:
Worn/aged-looking leather Dreamcatcher hanging (tied in mane) partway down neck.
Threads of Dreamcatcher look like spiderwebs with drops of dew.
Feathers grey. (Please match reference for the feathers as close as possible!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessories:
[Dew-touched Spiderwebs] For threads of Dreamcatcher
[Grey Feathers] For feathers on dreamcatcher.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yanisin
(Navajo name meaning "Ashamed.")
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Stigma (Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed)
Temper: Torment
Mate: Lalaith
Tag Background:/Tag frame color:/Tag feather color(s):
005 (Magic Forest by Ameh) with 023 (Falling Stars by Ameh) set to "Hard Light" layered above it. Then make it lighter (Layer - New Adjustment Layer - Levels - set the middle box under input layers to "1.5") and make the tag Grayscale (Image . Mode - Grayscale.)
It should come out like this: CLICK.
The text should be free of those alterations, appearing "normal" instead of all.. blotchy. o.o I think "The King and Queen" font would look nice for his name, but feel free to use a different one if you are inspired.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He is a Crossbreed and therefore can't technically have a theme...?
Justification for Domain Choice:  

The Dawn of Twilight

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character (recustom)
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).
Face: Dark red eyes, inner ear/eyebrows are yellow. Standard expression is good! Gold crescent moon mark across the eye, not curved around it (see second ref listed).
Mane: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands but I would like custom drawn hair (no feather accessories or ties). If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful, same length is fine.
Tail: The tail is blue toward the body fading into mane-yellow and then has some individual strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs. Again, similar to the "wild" stock, just more smoothed out and nothing in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are yellow/gold. Normal stock fetlocks, front ones fade to sky blue, back ones to dark purple (see plush conversion).
Reference Image(s):
Body/Face colors (plush conversion)
Markings reference
Basically what I am looking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See helm edit.
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: This is a recustom of a plush conversion I recently got from the Christmas event (although I've been after this guy for a while). I'd like the alt leg pose (front leg down), but otherwise it's a normal common Soq base.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
-The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, one curved over the top and one in the back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

-The "boots"/leg guards on the front hooves have jagged tops and three tiny gold “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show or they should show less). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center. (I realize that these "boots" or leg guards I always include in the form may qualify as "shoes", which aren't allowed. I can modify them to be more like a half-cuff that sits a bit higher on the hoof and...do something about the claw-tips if necessary)

-There is a thin cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades, to about mid leg (in length). It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Something similar to all of this (rear "boots" are off though, and no chest plate)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Digimon OC
Temper: Proud
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #35 (a bit darker)
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Short feather: Gold with one or two blue stripes (same color as the body). Longer feather: Opposite, blue with gold stripes, more stripes though.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I designed this character myself, but the main reference I used here is not my art. I received it in an art trade. The other (non-Soq) ref is my Lucky Noodle custom.

Other notes:
-Not sure if I get a say as to how the foal turns out but if I do...as a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. The crescent mark over the eye and flash mark across the body are still there.

-I would also like a unedited version: no helm, "boots"/leg guards or saddle-cloth. There is no horn since that's attached to the helm (basically I just want to see his pretty swooshy hair). I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.

Estimated cost:
550k (growing common base)
200-500k (mod/heavy edits to the colorist's discretion)
Tip! (unknown amount of gold + love)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm
Edited- 9:05pm
March 11 9:39

EDITED

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
WIP Needed? yes please!

Body:
white stripe down nose
stripe sort of like lassie like this
the coloration of the main portion of the body like this
this is fairly accurate of what i want her to look like, i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf and stuff though and the hair edits and book and wand werent shown
plushie that is similar
other plush that is also similar

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
#2A1B0A in this range
a wavy layered look with bangs off to her left side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane (past/by knees)
Tail: same as mane in color in and gold streaks-- it should also be wavy like the mane; with golden tips (normal length)
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
but bangs on other side
but wavy and not that color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
~Moon/Star hairsticks: the sticks blue the star gold and moon silver
~Wool Cuffs: silver fluff, same blue as sticks for the "thick section," gold string

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf with ravenclaw crest if possible
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it
~little red book open on the ground by front hooves
~wand laying partially on book while on the ground
~on separate cert without the wand on ground same wand but in mouth
~scarf:
12 crest 1crest 2
~necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
~wand:
on ground lying next to/ partially on book
http://www.alivans.com/custom/cart/edit.asp?p=95992 <--this one (but without case and such)
http://i55.tinypic.com/28u75th.jpg
and then
~Book:
little red book open on the ground by front hooves

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: none
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz
Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

vballlvr5

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:39 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: We looked through the pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Appreciated, but not a deal breaker

Theorn
Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight
Tail: Gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
I didn't know where to put the mane/tail choice on the new form. So long as they are long, at least somewhat loose, and do not cover the dragon, I am happy. Feathers are loved as are unique hair/hair edits. However, as long as it is long, mostly or completely loose and does not obscure the dragon, hair is CC.

If feathers in the hair, please have them black into gold. Thank you!!!!!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
This dragon is the edit The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. It should be gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn
Owner: Bardess Ookami
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective
Mate: Lian/ none yet
Tag Background: African Sky 027
Tag frame color: Black into Gold
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: for Theorn: Decision
Justification for Domain Choice: Theorn is being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. As such, we know certain things about his personality already. Like he needs to be a protector, needs to be able to keep up with her (which means needing to fly) and he needs to be decisive.

This form was originally for twins, but as the other owner entered a form already I have done my best to remove all references to her twin, Thimba. If I have missed any, please ignore. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate (borerline heavy? - feel free to move to heavy if you think it needs to be there)
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: looking for dressage horses pictures on the internet and found a hand-made costume for a model horse that was very similar to what I was envisioning
WIP Needed? Not required but preferred

Body: White, with pale dappling/texture (please see ref image)
Face: Like body, fades to black on nose (see ref image)
Mane: Black - edited - something pretty, windswept maybe? I dunno - completely CC make it look awesome cool
Tail: Black - see above
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black (see ref)
Reference Image(s):

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt none
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Purple Arabian dressage - as seen in ref photo please - artistic liberty allowed and encouraged - but overall I love the colors / style / texture

same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Arabian
Temper: TBA
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Min/Mod
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kelpi Cossbreed
Body Build: Normal, Cerynei body base
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: Opaline Pearl with pastel tiger stripes, less focus on the greens and yellows
Face: Opaline Pearl
Mane: Pastel Rainbow, less focus on the greens and yellows. Edited like the ref image linked below.
Tail: Opaline Pearl with pastel tiger stripes, less focus on the greens and yellows
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves, silver. Fetlocks to match the rest of the body.
Reference Image(s): Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small silver Cerynei horns, CC.
Wings: N/A
Fins: Back and tail spikes/fins only please. Translucent Opaline Pearl.
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Cerynei: Body base, sans tail. Kelpi: Tail, Back and Tail Fins/Spikes.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Blue hair ties, necklace, armbands and bracelet like the image linked below.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Muse
Owner: Etherial Requiem
Breed: Muse
Temper: Self Conscious
Mate:
Tag frame color: Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: This is my OC, I designed it myself.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff