Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Luna woke up late, well, she had been awake all night. She only reappeared late only because she had hunted down a beast. She emerged from her second shrine as a will-'o-the-wisp and flew at blinding speeds to see Black. She hovered on her shoulder. "Good morning." Luna was in such a daze however, she hadn't realized the darkness around them. Her form of a fire ball did not flicker in the rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black had started to growl at him, "No one but me it ever here! Go away!" She picked up a decent sized rock and threw it at Victor. "Please Stay!" The voice was back, causing Black to twitch and throw another rock at Victor, "Go away!" By now, the voice was another steady scream. Black tried to get up, but fell to the ground. She noticed Luna next to her and whispered, "make it stop.."

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am
Luna came up with a plan. She reverted to her human form (or somewhat human) and flicked her ears. A large smirk was on her face. "I have an idea." She gave a small chuckle, but didn't go on unless she was asked. She extended her hand and pulled Black up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

the had become so loud that it practically deafened Black, Luna's word were almost inaudible against the howls. "Anything, just make the screaming go away!"

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 am
"Do you like riding horses?" The question was random, and not really aimed at anyone in particular besides Black and whatever was messing around in her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am
User Image it was still raining and victor likes the rain but there was a bad side to it he got sick. he sneezed and shooked his head "well i better go zammies before i get sick ill catch you later alright take care of the picture of us" he smiled and kissed the tombstone and head back to the asylum  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

When Victor left, the screaming had quieted down to a mere sob. "Horses? I had one... but i killed it." "My poor, sweet Jessibelle... you killed her... you MONSTER!" The voice screamed, but it was short, nothing loud or long enough to make Black do anything but blink a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 am
"Riding a giant demon wolf is much better. So, what do you say?" Luna waited for a response.  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am
User Image when victor got back to the asylum he was already sick because he stayed outside to long we walked to his room and sneezed again, when he got to his room he shut the door and didnt wanted to be bother and the nurses knew that, he ayed on his bed and put his blanket over him and closes his eyes then fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black thought for a second, "a demon wolf? Sounds good." she waited a second to see if the voice would say anything, but surprisingly,there was only the constant sobbing that Black was already used to.

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am
"Alright, normally I wouldn't let anyone dare ride me but since I am assigned to you I might as well. Grab onto the fur around my neck, all right?" Luna closed her eyes before they shot open. They were glowing crimson, and she let out a ferocious snarl as her fangs began to grow larger. Her hands exploded into huge wolf paws. Her entire frame grew larger, until she was a giant, white-furred, demon wolf. Her blazing red eyes pierced through the darkness of the night as she let out a howl. (Size-wise, her head is about the size of the average human.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black looked up at Luna, nothing on her face but curiosity, "Where exactly are we going?" She asked as she stood clueless about how to get on the huge beast.

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 am
Luna's voice always sounded deeper and more like a snarl in this form. "We are going to ride down in the Land of Demons. Savvy?" The giant beast knelt down to allow her on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunBlack

Black loved demons more then she could ever love any human. Her eyes widened, and she smiled broadly. She climbed onto Luna's furry exterior, "Alright, lets go!" "Don't go there! This is the reason why you are a beast in my body!" The voice pleaded with Black, but she ignored it completely.

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 am
Luna's plot wasn't just to create enjoyment for Black. Normally, the cross between two worlds left any human stunned, and weak enough for any soul (if they had two) to take over. The wolf demoness wanted see how Mikoto's other half would be like, and what she would have to do to retrieve it. Luna began into a sprint, running as fast as possible. Suddenly, darkness enshrouded them. It was only for a second, before a barren red landscape appeared. Many black creatures soared in the skies, while others slithered below. Luna did trample one while entering, but it wasn't as though that demon would be missed.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff