Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Emerald.Oblivion]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:20 pm
Hi all. ^_^
My name is Molly, but my real life friends call me Momo.
Kingdom Hearts is kind of my 'passion'...heh. Excuse my corny jokes. sweatdrop
Besides KH, I'm into DDR and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. =3
I'm 12 years old, on a track team, and completely over-obsessive about everything I like.
For example: boys, Kingdom Hearts, and Fruits Basket.
Not to mention Disney and Miyazaki movies.
heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:29 am
hello, u can call me azores!! i am fourteen , from canada. i love kingdom hearts, final fantasy, and much more!  

azores

distorted_muse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:04 pm
Hey there everybody! My name is Kai, I am 17 years old and I am currently visiting the Tron level for my second time in Kingdom Hearts 2. I am normally really shy, but I promise I will try to post as much as I can!

User Image

Uhh thats a picture of Chibi Sora that I drew last night. Lol I thought some people might like it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:19 pm
Hey I'm vergione I hope to make friends and have a good time.  

statis

Masquerader

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:15 am
Hello everyone! Masque here. I absolutely obsess over Kingdom Hearts. Some of my other favorite video games are Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy(whole series), Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Katamari Damacy, and more. I'm 17 years old and like to consider myself literate. ^o^
I hope to have some fun times in this guild. wink heart

P.S. Check out my Profile. It's hawt. <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:28 pm
Hey Im Mekii I love kingdom hearts =p and roxas and sora ^^  

Mekii

T a M a - C h a N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 pm
Hey My name is Tammy ^_^ thus the name Tama-chan. You can call me Tammy...Tama-chan.....Tama....Tamagotchi...whatever 3nodding

Anywho I love Kingdom Hearts I've been waiting for its 2nd release for a looooooooong time tehehe like everyone else and I'm obsessed with Disney. I have been since I was little watching The Little Mermaid over and over again when I was like...3 I made my parents so mad xD My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King thou. You have to love that little Simba! ^_^

Besides that I'm 16 now and I go to an all girl Catholic School.....yuck... I know... Im a sophmore and I'm obsessed with Science and Art. I'm an Ok artist so if you ever need something drawn....pm me for anything, and I'll see if I can draw it for ya! ^_^ Well that's enough I think... O_O

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:26 pm
hi ever one im simon and i love kingdom hearts  

red simon

xxxcyberaddictxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:44 pm
ello popets!
names Matt, beat KH2 in 4 days 28 hours.
Although I still can't beat Shepiroth sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:28 am
Hello, CG's the name, Kingdom Hearts II is the game.
I love playing Kingdom Hearts II, right now I'm on Xemnas' last form.
Friends in real life call me axel, because I sometimes act like him. Don't know why but I do.  

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

~Ceru_Fox~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:04 pm
For the most part, I role play as myself, and don't do anything to extraneous. Mostly, I look like my avi. I'm 5'7", 110 lbs, brown hair that tails out just like my avi, but I have hazel eyes, not grey. They don't have a brown for Eye Style 1.

I don't really want to reveal my name openly on the net, but I will say I don't really like my name, on account that there are a few others with the same name as me and I always get confused with them when they're around.

As far as my character goes, you can call me Ceru, or Fox, but I'm still trying to come up with a better name for myself, one of which I can use as an alias so I don't get confused with others.

I came up with Ceru because it's short for cerulean which is a color of blue, and blues are my favorite color, but I don't know if Ceru is a really fitting name for me, so I'm still looking.

As far as my appearance, it'll be whatever my avi is dressed like. The necklace is suppose to be representative of the neklace I actually wear, which is a replica of Paine's necklace from Final Fantasy X2, which if you look at it closely, is the upside down symbol of the Heartless Crest you find on Ansem, or in Hallow Bastion, or pretty much on the more bigger, nastier Heartless. Now you may ask, you side with the heartless? Well, it's more like an upside down cross proving to be the anti-Christ or something like that. It's the upside down version of the Heartless symbol so it's more like the anti-Heartless. It's still cool anwyay

As for my weapon, there would be too much controversy if I used my favorite Keyblade (Oathkeeper) since the whole chosen wielder of the Keyblade, and other Sora finatics, unless you're all fine with that. Though I do realize that it's whoever has a strong heart can wield the Keyblade. Otherwise I use an ivory staff with 3 blades on the top that fan out like the tip of a fox tail, and it has a blue gem at the base of the staff. Other times I may use a sword with a blue gem on the hilt, or just a plain old dagger.

Now, for the most part my element is wind and water, so my abilities will be based around things like flying, ice, metamorphosis, teleportation, and my siding with the light gives me things like the ability to create barriers, and heal people. (Curaga and Potions are your friends. BUT PHOENIX DOWNS ARE YOUR LOVERS!!)

Any questions, feel free to address me in a PM, or feel free to show up at my club (click my siggy) and lemme know.

If this is too long for you to have the patience to read, PM me and I'll edit it so it's shorter  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Hi everyone! (^^)/ as you can see, I'm new to the guild...so um, nice to meet you all!

Anyway, I won't waste your time on too much detail, so I'll just say I'm 15 and am (have been?) obsessed with KH..and I'm still beating myself up over the fact that I haven't joined a a guild like this until now (@_@) wry....

So yea, again, nice to meet you all (^-^) I hope to have fun here!

Oh yea! And you can all call me Taiki if you so desire.  

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xPrincessFluffyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:15 am
Hi... ^_^

My name's Fluffy, and I'm 15. I live in California and I am a little more than obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I luffle Cloud, Axel, and Sora. biggrin

My friend and I have spent over a year working on a fanfiction for Kingdom Hearts, which is still in the making. Check a few journal posts of mine for the link, or pm me if you would like to read it. It's a little strange and for a mature audience, but I can assure you it holds emotion like that which is rarely seen in fanfictions. biggrin

And... Yeah. Not much else. <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:22 pm
hey everyone
my name is jasmine7,but you can just call me jasmine
i am 15 years old and a freshman in highschool xp
i LOVE king dom hearts! heart heart
both of them
well dont no wat else to say
bye
mrgreen  

jasmine7

[]Roxas[]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:11 am
Hi my name is Trevor but i like to be called Roxas on Gaia well my hobbies are: Playing KH2,Cos-playing,watching anime,and eating Burger King lol
Im from Pennsylvania well thats all^-^  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces