Submit

Shihen Tenshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 pm
Knightofall777
I cant wait for that day! OH WILL I BE JUMPING FOR JOY WHOOOHOOOO! biggrin

Me too, biggrin Hope to see you there sister biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm
Amen! He is coming soon, and at a unexpected time! Be prepare and keep watchful!

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MizukiOkamiMisheru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm
Shihen Tenshi
Knightofall777

Be Aware
By HB (Christian band name stands for Holy Bible)

Our Heavenly Father alone knows for sure
When it’s time for the Lord’s Second coming.
One will be taken, but they will remain
Who refused to obey what he’s saying.

Beware when the time comes, you cannot be late.
If you sleep past the time you will remain.
Who believes in Christ Jesus is raptured away.
Others will face the anguish and distress.

Be aware! The Lord is coming, He is coming!

The power of Antichrist grows day by day
Still believers fail to seek their Father.
We don’t have time for prayer,
We don’t want to read,
What exactly is said in the Bible.

He can use all your talents and make dreams come true.
Our own ambitions are changed to match his.
He knows what’s best for us when we have no clue.
His plans are way beyond our knowledge.

Take your stand, come and serve Him.
He won’t let you down.
He will use you if your heart is open.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 pm
Cappeh Sensai

I have to warn all of you. Please, get right with God. The Lord is coming, very soon. Sooner then you all expect. The day, and hour, is unknown. Not even the Angels or Son in Heaven knows when His return shall be. He is ready for His people, but not all His people are ready for Him. He cannot wait forever, for an eternity my friends. Get right with God, please. The Bible is the directions to life, of your salvation, that will last an eternity. It's the ultimate road map. I say this to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, and the midsts of my spirit, because I love each and everyone of you. I want to see all of us, caught up together, in the clouds, with the Lord, when He returns, for His glorious church! God Bless all of you!

Amen Brother , I don't know when the lord will take us home , but I can't wait until he does , I wanna see those streets of gold , I'm trying to stay right with God , because I don't wanna be left here on earth to deal with The great tribulation and the leading of the evil Anti-christ .  

Beau-San55

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Beau-San55
Cappeh Sensai

I have to warn all of you. Please, get right with God. The Lord is coming, very soon. Sooner then you all expect. The day, and hour, is unknown. Not even the Angels or Son in Heaven knows when His return shall be. He is ready for His people, but not all His people are ready for Him. He cannot wait forever, for an eternity my friends. Get right with God, please. The Bible is the directions to life, of your salvation, that will last an eternity. It's the ultimate road map. I say this to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, and the midsts of my spirit, because I love each and everyone of you. I want to see all of us, caught up together, in the clouds, with the Lord, when He returns, for His glorious church! God Bless all of you!

Amen Brother , I don't know when the lord will take us home , but I can't wait until he does , I wanna see those streets of gold , I'm trying to stay right with God , because I don't wanna be left here on earth to deal with The great tribulation and the leading of the evil Anti-christ .

Amen! Amen! All we can do friend is prepare ourselves, be watchful and wait! He will come like a thief in the night when we least expect it, so we need to be prepared at all times!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

arcgrafia

Xxbaby_ninjaXx

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

Yes. The day is unknown. But the Lord shall come like a thief in the night. Unexpected. Joyous is the Day of the Lord for God's people. heart

we should be happy for we will be with him (Jesus) instead of feeling the pain and torture of the rapture we will not suffer in heaven .HE LIVES !! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 am
arcgrafia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know, the bible agrees with this: the human mind is impotent and unreliable.
Quote:
Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

That's why we choose to give heed to YHWH over the meanderings of man.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

arcgrafia I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 am
real eyes realize
arcgrafia

You know, the bible agrees with this: the human mind is impotent and unreliable.
Quote:
Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

That's why we choose to give heed to YHWH over the meanderings of man.

Firstly, this quote is a blatant attack on religion (the fact that it is something said by Karl Marx should make that obvious). It is impossible for the bible to agree with this, as this phrase is essentially disproving (to say it nicely) the bible and every single religion. Secondly, that isn't what the meaning of this quote is. This quote is attacking religion and defining it correctly as something that appears before being able to understand happenings scientifically, NOT saying that the human mind is "impotent and unreliable". There is a big difference here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 pm
Zanzibar XII
Mr Smorgasm
Satan.. Why does he have to exist? God will triumph. And when Jesus, our Lord comes, it won't be pretty.

He knows the Day is coming, too. He wants to get as many people as possible to turn from God and worship him.

satan knows how powerful god is the only way he keeps going is his ego has developed to protect himself from paraonia along with him being in denail of the truth. cus imagine you know god is real but your not on his side he always know where you are what your thinking what your going to do what you've done he can destroy you at anytime anywhere in anyway he want's so the only way the enemies of god keep going is denail, destraction and develop large ego  

Tyro Starblade

Interesting Gaian

xxloveyxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 pm
but ya kown he is also getting GOD's childrend throug the music, tv shows, movies...ect. which is why we must be careful for what we watch and hear for our joyment
Tyro474
Zanzibar XII
Mr Smorgasm
Satan.. Why does he have to exist? God will triumph. And when Jesus, our Lord comes, it won't be pretty.

He knows the Day is coming, too. He wants to get as many people as possible to turn from God and worship him.

satan knows how powerful god is the only way he keeps going is his ego has developed to protect himself from paraonia along with him being in denail of the truth. cus imagine you know god is real but your not on his side he always know where you are what your thinking what your going to do what you've done he can destroy you at anytime anywhere in anyway he want's so the only way the enemies of god keep going is denail, destraction and develop large ego

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 am
I am new to this guild and my name is Kiara Rivera. My birthday is 4-17-1992. (My profile says 16 but that was an accident when i first started on gaia)
I admit I am afraid of the lord...I feel like I am not suppose to be afraid of him but I am. (this will be sort of a long post but please bear with me.) When i was 9 (I am 20 now) I became sick..I mean I have been sick since I was about 5 years of age, having eczema and asthma. When I was 9 i was diagnosed with renal failure and it gradually got worse..to the point were they had to remove both of my kidneys(They just stopped working the doctors say that my kidneys had just fallen asleep).So I had to do treatment until received and I was very thankful to the lord.
My body rejected the Kidney three years down the road, and it hurt deeply. And it was painful when my body rejected the transplant. I prayed so much so hard and I asked him."Please don't take it away." But, I guess I was asking for the wrong thing................
I have been doing treatments now for 4 years. I pray to the lord but I feel he has gone quiet on me....but something tells me to keep praying that everything is gonna be ok that the lord has not forsaken me. I still pray I admit I do not pray every day but when I do I try to put my heart into it and pray as if i were talking to someone. I think there was a reason I came upon this guild.
I do not know the reason but I feel maybe my faith needs a little push. I want to accept the lord but sometimes it scares me because..truthfully..(My grandma..my mothers mom was able to talk maybe even see the dead or spirits and my mom says her eyes would roll to the back of her head and she would speak in tongues my mom says she would tell her to close her eyes and go to bed that everything would be ok.) I believe and tell my mom that she may have it to because she almost had the time says she say or has seen a shadow or dreamt about it. And when she goes to church she will fall to the floor and shake immensely like crazy and when she comes back to conscious she can not remember anything. She says she just feels like there was a entity or like electricity surging through her body..which i personaly witnessed.This is one of the reasons my mother has stopped going to church.
I have stopped going to church because my mom says there are demons in church and they know who are the fake people who do not really believe in the lord. And I can't believe there are people who go to church and do not believe in the lord.When I look into the sky in the morning I believe there is something greater out there for me. But in order for me to uncover that greatness I need to completely have faith in the one person I know who can help me, because at this point I feel like there is a hole in my heart.  

Kiara de la BlueRose

Interesting Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

camih2002

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Cappeh Sensai

I hope to see you there!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Shihen Tenshi
Knightofall777

Amen to that emotion_c8  

Miss Gracious

Gracious Gaian

DreamWolf777

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm
I can't wait for the Lord to come back. I'm looking forward to the day when we get to leave this life of sin, war, pain, injustice, and suffering to reunite with loved ones who have already departed, meet all of my brothers, and sisters in Christ, and above all I can't wait to finally see the Lord, and be in His awesome, and holy presence.  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff