Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Scribes and Scraps :: Scrolls and Miscellaneous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----α quick trip to the second shop. All I needed from there was a scroll to carry my swords. Trying to carry them all on my person was stupid. I wouldn't be able to do anything. Besides, it wasn't like I always needed them. Normally I would just carry two, and they rest would be when necessary.
-----I got several weird glances as I made my way over to the counter, but just shifted my grip and kept forward. Once I reached it, I set them down. "All I need is a small scroll." The woman behind the desk nodded slowly, staring at the pile of swords, but retrieved what I was after. I took a moment to store the blades within it before handing over the ryo and heading back out. I assumed Jae was waiting at the gates, so that's where I was headed.

[Exit to Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Lazy post.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0 (-500)
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 7 2 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 7 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

First, Theo wandered into the scroll shop. Looking around, he spotted a manual that sounded fun, grabbing it, then found the miscellaneous section, grabbing a black cloak with dark blue trim, along with a breath mask since he had learned to use poison mist and didn’t want to poison himself with it. Taking these things up to the counter, he paid for it, then smiled to the shopkeeper as he walked out, heading to the armor shop.
Det-Tech Manual – 200 ryo
Cloak – 100 ryo
Breath Mask – 800 ryo
Total: 1100 ryo, 5900 left
(exit)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100 -1400 = 11,700
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

As Masahiro arrived in Takumi he made his way to a familiar shop, his eyes darting through their wares to find a particular set of manuals. Setting his hands upon them he carried them over to the main counter and dropped them down, looking to the owner a brief moment before flipping a bag with the requisite amount of Ryo to cover it.

"I have work to do."

[Purchased]
The Detonation-Technician’s Manual [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A set of encyclopedias dedicated to the art of royally blowing all of existence to somewhere else.

Mechanic’s Manual: Volume One [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A set of encyclopedias & basic schematics that help even the most veteran of mechanics with their mechanical creations.

Mechanic’s Manual: Volume Two [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
Details the construction and usage of chakra-related machinery.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000 - 1,000
AC: 00037,720
‡ Chakra :945/1065 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/355 ‡ Stamina :---/945 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1065 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/945

Entering the Scribes and Scraps, Masahiro would walk over to the counter and give the man behind it a smile. Pointing to one of the Kage Scrolls he smiled further and pull out a satchel which bore the 1,000Ryo required for the purchase within. Setting it on the counter between them he would take handle of the scroll once the man brought it over to him. Following the exchange Masahiro nodded and walked back to the cart containing his purchases from The Forge. Unraveling the scroll on the floor, he would then roll the cart on to the scroll and activate it, placing the entirety of the cart and it's possessions within.

Then he would roll the scroll back onto itself and smile. Sealing the scroll with the silk sash provided he then picked it up and brought his hands together to make a quick seal and reverse summon himself to the Seal within the Hokage's office.

[ Reverse Summon to Hokage's Office ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:13 am

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Walking into the scroll shop, a place he’d been a few times before, Theodin ducked down an aisle and looked through the merchandise. He spotted another expansion scroll, like the ones he’d bought there before and grabbed it, as well as what was called a “Jounin scroll” in which he could store weapons or other random things. Gathering up the stuff, Theo walked up to the counter, chatting with Sani a bit before finally paying for his scrolls and leaving the shop.
Jounin Scroll – 500
Expansion Encyclopedia – 2000
Total = 2500 ryo, 6050 remaining

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1480/ 1480
Sage Chakra: --- / 493
Stamina: 1020 / 1020
Jutsu / Items Used:

Passives:
Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 am
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
₪ Knight Errant / Entrepreneur ₪
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 2,400
AC: 003,750
☰ Chakra :---/330 ☶ Stamina :---/345

Meandering the streets and keeping a cautious eye on his surroundings, Wulfram traveled slowly until he reached the other shop he had been recommended to for work. Something about a shop run by a young woman and her obscenely old grandfather. Wulfram chuckled at the thought of a man being beyond his hundredth year and still running a shop, until such a time as he reached the establishment known as Scribes and Scraps, seeing a small, handwritten "Help Wanted" sign within the window. When he entered he saw a small woman and a man he assumed to be her grandfather.

The Knight's eyes scanned the pair back and forth as the old man made his way to the rear of the store, on what business Wulfram was unsure. Entering the establishment, he looked at the young miss at the counter and spoke softly.

"The sign within your window, it said that you sought assistance? I would offer myself for said assistance if it is needed still, in earnest." The Knight Errant asked as he looked into the young woman's eyes.

"Yes, Mister, we do still need some help around the shop. Do you know your way around woodworking tools?" Sani questioned in return to Wulfram who pondered a moment, chuckling to himself after spending the day working in a woodworking shop.

"Yes, and you, Madame, may call me Wulfram. I recently spent a fair bit of time working in the Wood and Iron shop, so one could say I've gotten some time in with woodworking tools." He remarked.

"Good, my name is Sani, and there is a pile of large dowels in the rear of the shop. I'm regarding to the bottom shelf of the White Shelves to the left of the room. My grandfather can show you if you don't see them. We need to make several new scrolls for a large order coming in. There's a chart upon the table by said shelves that shows the preparatory steps for the dowels to become scrolls. You may need to clean up the desk to get to said instructions, but I need at least twenty dowels turned into cores by the end of the day. If you finish them in time, I'll undoubtedly keep you around to help me affix the scrollwork to them." Sani said with a small smile, pointing in the direction of the shelves.

Wulfram nodded and made his way into the back of the store, hearing Sani shout something to her grandfather about his presence being welcomed to assist them with the task at hand. The Knight Errant buried himself far back in the shop, away from prying eyes on the street, as he began to search for the shelving. Finding it he began to arrange some of the dowels that had been knocked askew, then picked a few of the ones that the woman had listed for him. Taking them to the table he would begin to move items from the centre of the table and move them into like locations, spare dowels on the table into their respective shelves, books upon the bookshelves, tools were moved and hung up.
[ 1/2 ]

As he cleared the table and found the direciton of what it was the woman wished him to do, he nodded and began to set the dowels down and removed one of his saws from his worksack and pulled one of the shop tools to his side. The dowels needed to be trimmed down into four inch sections, according to the worksheet, which was a simple enough task. Setting the first of the dowels up into the jig, he would bring his saw across it and make a cut at the markings of the jig measured to four inches. Moving the rest of the dowel down, he would push the first line of the core out of the way to prepare the next cut.
[ 1/4 ]

Setting the second cut, he would repeat the process of moving the core down, time after time. The first dowel would come to a total of four cores, with 2 inches remaining on one end. Cutting off the excess he would toss it aside into a small litter bin and move the next dowel into the jig, measuring once more to four inches before making the first cut. Before long, he had reached a total of twenty cores, from a total of five dowels.
[ 2/4 ]

Cutting the cores to length was only half of the job, however, and Wulfram soon found himself having to fish out another jig and setting it up atop the table. This one was meant to hold the cores up, with half of their face pointed upwards. A notch set along the bases of the core that was loaded, that when the press was set, lined up on either end, allowing the knight errant to set his saw within it. Setting the saw, he began to incise down to where the markers and guide ended, approximately half way down into the dowel.
[ 3/4 ]

A simple set and repeat process would have the wanderer coring the remaining nineteen dowels, the slot cut into them prepared to receive the base of the scrolls fabric. Drawing the last of the dowels from the jig, Wulfram smirked and set them down, looking out the window. Considering the time and how many pieces he had to cut, he was surprised he had finished the job while the sun was still out in such measure.
[ 4/4 Assistance Completed ]

Turning to the jigs he had used to complete this job, Wulfram would gather them up and look for an empty place among the shelves in the back room to place them up at. After a few minutes of searchin he found another set of shelves with more such items within them, and two imprints where dust had begun to gather over a void left by these items being placed there before. Returning them to their homes, he would then gather the bundle of scroll cores and carry them to the front of the shop.
[ 2/2 Preparation Completed ]

Sani would greet him with a warm smile and a sage nod as she saw the completed cores and she would begin to speak to him following this.

"Good work, Wulfram. Usually it takes Grandpa hours to get those done for orders like this and you've managed to do it in such a short timeframe. Well, the next stage is actually pretty simple. I've got some spare bolts of cloth. Each bolt will need to be cut down a few times to begin the rolling process, then it's simple from there, here, I'll show you." Sani spoke softly as she unrolled a single scroll and showed Wulfram the interior.

"You take the ends of the fabric and bind them in these metal collars, like this." She said, taking one end of the scroll and showing the clamping metal that kept the end from unravelling.

"It's a simple fold and hammer down process. Then, you'll take one end of it and with a bit of glue placed on the end, you'll insert it to the notch. Then you'll cover the first two inches of the fabric itself, the side that will roll over itself, in more glue and begin to roll the scroll. This will keep it from separating from the core. Think you can understand that?" She questioned as she began to roll the scroll in her hands back up.

Wulfram nodded and looked back towards the workbenches in the back of the room.

"Those materials there?" He questioned, Sani giving a curt nod in response.

"Yep, stick to the beige cloth for these. You'll be cutting the bolt into four foot long increments to go onto the cores. The table you worked at earlier should have a divot in it for cutting the length out once it's to measure." She finished, then letting Wulfram go off to work on the task for her.

Returning to the rear of the store, Wulfram would pull down a few various tools and begin setting up the table for his work. A pair of shears, marked Fabric, tools for measuring the fabric, a pair of straight edges, and a pair of exact point knives. Setting these onto the table he would then cross the room to retrieve one of the bolts of cloth, bringing it back to the table he would spread it out and remove the bands keeping it tucked together. Laying the bolt out, he would then begin to stretch the fabric and draw it out over the table until it reached a measurement of four feet in length.
[ 1/2 ]

Bringing the measurement over the channel in the table, he would then bring the straight edge down and begin the first cut across the layer of thick fabric. The edge would guide the blades along the exact line, without giving much in the way of variance, without him needing a second person to help the cut. Then drawing the blade back, Wulfram would begin a second measurement, matching it out across the first one before setting the straightedge over top of them both and cutting the second sheet as well.
[ 1/4 ]

Wulfram focused on the work, one sheet after another. Simple work, repeated time and time again, measure, mark, strike, cut. Measure, mark, strike, cut. Measure, mark, strike, cut. The first five or six came with little variance or surprise, until he came to the end of the bolt, where there remained only two or three feet worth of the thick canvas like material. Setting it aside he would stand, stretching himself out as he did so. Turning back to the rack of fabric, he would pull another out, taking it to the table and moving the collection of completed cuts out of the way.
[ 2/4 ]

The second bolt was more of the same ordeal as the first. Measure, mark, strike, cut. Honestly, Wulfram understood why the older man might have taken a bit more time at this part of the task, because while it was repetative, it was a lot of stretching and motioning across as it was taken care of. Before long he had finished another set of sheets and moved them towards the others. Amber eyes watching over the stack of twelve sheets before he returned to the rack to retrieve more.
[ 3/4 ]

Finishing cutting out the sheets was a simple enough portion. He then moved to folding the edges in and setting a quick stitch to them to frame the borders of the text that would later be written upon the paper within. Then a full secondary stitch set the border and he would set the sheets down, finishing them painstakingly, before moving on to the next portion of the job.

Moving the stacks of scroll paper into two separate piles, Wulfram would then clear off space to work the clasps that affixed to the ends of the scrolls, to keep them from fraying outward, and to affix a seal to the edges. Reaching into the shop's afforded tools he would pull out a couple of small hammers and a press from the shelves, bringing them to the table. Then clearing the scrolls back just a little further, he finished preparing for his work to come, a small station to attach and set the ends, before feeding them into the press to set the crease in the metal.
[ 2/2 Preparation completed ]

Taking a device to measure the gap of the cores, so that he could fit the end-sections into them, Wulfram sat for a few minutes, measuring the varying cores and finding a general approximate. The smallest of them would take an end of approximately four millimeters, whereas the largest could fit a maximum of seven millimeters. He would have to be careful with that final one, but the smallest he would grab the file and work out an extra millimeter of thickness. This should allow a five milimeter to fit into most of the slots, with minimal work.
[ 1/2 ]

Further, as he finished setting the gap into the cores, he would grab a work rag from the pile and apply a finishing oil to it, before running it over the outside of the core, on the edges, but not upon where the scroll itself would wrap and glue into place. It would give the work order a more distinguished feeling and darken the wood a fair bit. A smile creeping past his lips as he looked over the first one completed, he would nod and set it off to the side, before continuing to do the same to the rest of the cores.

Then setting the clasps down on one end of a scroll, Wulfram would move the hammer to strike, knocking in the first of the edges. It was a simple process, set, hammer, then move to the press. Aligning the press, the Knight smiled and pulled back on the handle, closing the metal edge over the scrollwork and creasing it to a thickness of five millimeters. Repeating this for the other end, he would then test the singular end in the core, rubbing and adjusting it until it fit down, firmly into the slot. The smile on his lips widened softly, showing one of his canine teeth as he investigated the work, then set to removing the cap from the core, he would set to repeating his work.
[ 1/2 ]

Setting matched up cores atop the edged scrollworks, Wulfram would continue on the path. Each clasp seemed to fit a little different, but considering each of these metallic edges had been hand made, he could look forward to no less. Draw, stretch, set, hammer, and machine, time in and time out. No less than an hour would pass as the Knight Errant continued on this task at hand, hammering, setting, placing and spacing. Still, as he finished, he had a look of happiness upon his face.
[ Apprentice Woodworker gained ]

Searching for the adhesive to be used in this process took Wulfram a few minutes, as he had to dig through various sampled and jars labeled 'failed batch' to find the proper one. As he did, however, he set it down onto the table and retrieved a brush to use with it. The first of the cores didn't offer him too much of a problem. Brushing a thin line down into the notch created, Wulfram would then set the clasped end of the scroll into place with a small hammer tap it down into place, wiping the adhesive away as it rose higher than the edges. Shaking his head he whispered something beneath his breath, something trivial.
[ 1/5 ]

As the adhesive began to settle, Wulfram then dipped the brush into it once more and decided upon which face of the scroll would look best as the upwards face. It took a few minutes to decide, but the fabric had less blemishes upon the left face, than the right, so he would apply to the left face, leaving more unblemished space to write upon available on the scroll's interior. Two inches of the scroll would be coated in the adhesive, then he would wrap it over the core and around on top of the other half of the canvas-like material. Setting the first of these scrolls, he would hammer it down gently onto itself overtop of the niche with the clasped end, and after wiping away the excess adhesive he would move it to another rack to dry. Adjusting the height of the rack so the fixture was five feet from the ground, this would give the scroll just over a foot of clearance from the ground.
[ 2/5 ]

Returning to the second scroll, Wulfram would repeat the process, hammering in the edge after applying the adhesive, wiping away excess. Brush to the glue, then assessing the faces of the scroll to decide which would become the interior and which the exterior. Simple enough, the writing space needed to be the cleanest, and in a reverse of the last it would be a right turn to the scroll, while the former left face became the shell. Adhering it with the glue, he would then wrap, wipe away the excess, and after a moment of curing, move it unto the rack with the first.
[ 3/5 ]

Another hour would fly by of the wanderer's night as he continued to glue, affix, assess, wrap, and hang the multitude of scrolls. Eventually at the end of the total assembly of the scrolls, Wulfram would sigh and wipe the back of his hand over his brow, before pulling the first of the scrolls that had dried down from the rack. Beginning to roll it to it's closed state, he would then approach the table, wherein sheets of a thicker material with a belt-clasp lay. The next stage would be to sew the thicker material over the back of the scroll, so that when it was closed, it may be clasped shut and not unravel.
[ 4/5 ]

As the shop slowed down and the table was within view of the doors, Sani would come and sit beside Wulfram, taking to helping him stitch the covers into place and testing their hold. Appreciating the company, the Knight worked a little faster, his fingers careful of the needle as he stitched it through and back out. Eventually, as the evening began to set in, the pair would finish, and Wulfram turned the last of the scrolls over to Sani, whose grandfather had fallen asleep in his chair at the back of the shop. The pair smirked, and made their way towards the front, where Wulfram stopped as he saw a mannequin with a half-finished piece of clothing draped over it, as he stared at it for a moment, Sani would hand him a small toolkit.

"Figure if you're going to be helping out in our shop like this, then you may as well have your own tool set. It's just the basics, but it'll get you through most jobs." The girl said with a nod as she returned to the counter.
[ 5/5 Actual Smithing! I completed ]
[ Received Fine Tailor's Mini-Tool Set* ]

Still staring, eyes longing, at the mannequin, Sani would notice Wulfram's gaze at the incomplete shirt. Her young mischievous smile returned and she would cross over from the counter to speak to him once again.

"Do you know how to make clothing as well? Perhaps you'd like to learn a little more before you leave, we can always, gladly, teach you how to make things if you promise to continue returning and helping us out." The young woman said with a chuckle as she placed her hand on Wulfram's arm.

"Go grab a bolt of Crimson silk from the racks on the far right of the back room. I can teach you the basics of clothing without much hassle." The woman finished, pointing Wulfram towards the back room again.

Trekking into the back Wulfram seemed transfixed on the idea of learning how to do more to his clothes than hemming them and applying patches. Lifting his right arm he looked down to the beige patch beneath his elbow with a grimace. While others may not notice such simple imperfections, he himself knew all too well that it existed.

Grabbing the bolt from the rack, he would turn on his heels and head back for the front of the store, where he saw Sani setting up a small table and some supplies.
[ 1/2 ]

"Ah, there you are Wulfram. Feared you got lost in the storage room." She called at him playfully as she pointed to the table.

"That is a sixty-inch facing, so you'll need to measure out around three yards of fabric and cut it at that mark." Sani ordered.

Wulfram, setting the bolt to the table began to measure out the required amount, first double checking the bolt was a sixty inch facing, as the woman had supposed. Finding she was correct, he then began to unfold and measure. Repeating this process until he had nine feet, or three yards of the folded material, he would make a mark, and using a straight-edge and the divot within the table to cut it down, he would turn to face her with it in hand, folded properly.
[ 1/4 ]

"Good, good and right Wulfram. Alright, from this we'll begin to measure out some patterns. For the sake of convenience we'll use the one I've gotten set aside already, but in the future I can show you how to design your own patterns to repair sleeves or make new shirts while you're out of town. You just gotta promise to buy your fabric from me." She laughed, her voice innocent and sweet.

Producing a pattern she would lay the sections of it over different areas of the fabric itself, instructing Wulfram to unfold it upon the table as she laid out the pieces. Doing as he was told, the wanderer watched the young woman lay piece after piece out and give him the general directions on how each piece would need to be laid out and cut, where to give excess, and where to deny further presses. Listening carefully to the girl's words, he would then mark and set the fabric aside to retrieve a pair of shears to cut down through the fabric.
[ 2/4 ]

Cutting the first panels out of the fabric, the Knight carefully followed around the edges of the traced pattern, giving a little give in two locations, which if necessary would be taken back as the seams were set. Going over the two back panels of the design, he would then move to the front panels with relative ease. The final section to be cut would be the sleeves, which as this was a flaired sleeve design, took up much more fabric than a standard straight sleeve cut. Working inventively around the placement, he had to adjust where the patterns had lain to get the best of cuts.
[ 3/4 ]

"Alright, Wulfram doing well. Get the excess trimmed off of those sleeves and make a couple slits right here, and here, and then we'll get to actually attaching everything together." Sani spoke, pointing to two points on both sleeves of the shirt, before walking to the counter to tend to a customer who had just entered the store.

Wulfram would begin to trim down some of the excess as he had been instructed, and as he did so noticed just where they were. These locations were upon the interior of the armpit. Thinking the pattern over, he realized that this would be leading into a diamond shaped hole at both of the armpits. As he went to voice his realization, Sani looked to him with a smile.

"Oh, yes, I know. The customer in question wants a purple insert at the arms, with a cotton padding overtop of it. It gets hot in the village of Saraswati and he wants to not have his sweat stain through into the beautiful crimsons." She said, chuckling more as Wulfram finished the final cuts.

As the pair finished the initial cuts and preparation of the fabric, Wulfram would set to removing debris, detritus, and excess fabric from the table. Putting the remants into a bin with other, matching, remnants, he caught a look from Sani, appreciative that he kept the area cleaned, he guessed. Then moving the scissors and patterns to their respective bins, he cleaned the tabletop off entirely.
[ 2/2 Preparation Finished ]

Setting the materials together, properly, on the table, Wulfram begins to set seams and edges together, under the careful guidance of Sani. Rolling the seams and flattening them for the back panels first, Wulfram would measure against the recommended fitting that Sani had and find that it gave a slight bit more, a single centimeter. Being within his instructors range of variance, he would commit the seam and set the temporary stitches.
[ 1/5 ]

Following would be the attachment of the front panels. Setting the linkages at the shoulders, Wulfram would measure out and trim slightly where the sides would later meet. Once the measurements shown true that the sides would match properly, the Knight set the temporary stiches in them as well. His amber eyes followed the trim of the panels as he checked and tamped down the seam to get a flat edge, adding in a few more stitches for clarity's sake.
[ 2/5 ]

The segments to become the collar were a bit different, requiring more work in stitches, folds, and the addition of a stiff lining to keep it in a steady shape. Once this was set, the collar was aligned to the stitches of the front and back panels, testing in at the neck. Setting one more temporary stich, Wulfram nodded and investigated his work. It seemed to be coming along in quite the perfect fashion. Giving the neckline a small tug he tested the fit and made sure there was no awkward overlap from quick movements.
[ 3/5 ]

The next segement would be somewhat odd for Wulfram as he had to contend with the angular shift of the armpit, but also with the large billow of fabric at the wrist. Affixing the temporary stitches to the back and shoulder connections first, Wulfram tested the fit and pull range of the sleeve. Taking a few attempts to readjust, he would set in the stitches to the seams along the arm after a short while, then set in the cotton and amaranth silk inserts to fill in the void. As he found the fit on both sides to be complementary and within less than a centimeter's difference of each other, he would begin to set in the final stitches and with a time of sewing, would set the sleeves in their entirety.
[ 4/5 ]

Finishing the main sewing along the entirety of the body, he would find his work to be near complete. As he moved towards setting a hem at the bottom of the shirt, Sani stopped him and shook her head, pointing out that the man wanted no bottom hem, but a simple overlay of bare silk at that end. Getting another stretch of amaranth silk, the pair would set in an overlay border at the base. Looking to the woman, then to the completed job, he smiled, deeply and sincerely.

"Well, Wulfram. It looks as if night is falling, and I'm sure your bed is calling out to you as much as my own is calling me. Here, a final gift for your services today, thank you." Sani said as she handed him another parcel, slightly larger with more tools of the trade within it.
[ 5/5 Actual Smithing! I completed ]
[ Apprentice Tailor Achieved ]
[ Received Fine Tailor's Tool Set* ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:09 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Entering the shop Bunji stared around wondering just what he could find in a place like this. Looking around he moved to the wall looking at the different scrolls. He then turned and spoke out towards the woman. "Excuse Miss. I'd like to purchase one of those and two of the other." He nodded and bowed politely. She smiled back towards him and retrieved his order. Now reaching down Bunji pulled the necessary amount of money from his pocket and placed it along the counter. Taking each knowledgeable scroll he wrapped them tightly to his inner belt and shoved them down into the side of his outfit.

Current: Ryo: 両4,300
After: Ryo: 両300

[Library Expansion Atlas [x2] - 2000 Ryou
Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1] - 2000 Ryou

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Chakra: 615 Stamina: 430
Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 pm
User ImagexxxYoshirou Kurokasaxxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Upon entering the building the young man noticed the young lad behind the counter. His brow perked a bit trying to play off what he would assume old man Donnie's game. Though that diminished when the older gentlemen behind the counter coughed. Walking towards them he explained his want, and they smiled and nodded welcoming him behind the counter to help out in the shop.

Bunji jumped back behind the counter an began to help out as best he could. Bunji would help the woman known as Sani, setting the cloth along the table to be cut. He would thenspread it out making sure that the fabric wasn't wrinkled in any spot as she lined up the cut. Looking over the spread his hand would run across the fabric making sure it was smooth and ready. Pulling the fabric he held it tight, getting ready for Sani as she moved over looking for the cutting tool. Preping the spot for her cut she would line it up and then ready herself to prepare the first piece in her work.

[Preparation Complete]

As Sani was getting ready to cut the fabric. A customer appeared in the shop. Motioning Bunji over towards the counter he moved walking up and asking them what they needed. He was polite to them like normal and helped with their question. In turn he kept them out of Sani's hair was was trying to finish her work. Bunji then returned back to Sani. His eyes watching as he prepped the spot once more, pulling the fabric back so that it held tight. She would then run her tool through the cloth cutting it for the length she needed. Pulling out more cloth Bunji would soon begin to prep for more cutting. His hands dusted off the area and pushed some of the loose fabric under the table out of the way. He would make note of it so he could come back later and clean it.

[Assistance Complete]

It would seem that Sani was going to show him how to prep a scroll for use. After all he had come in asking about them. She would cut the paper further to a shorter size depending on the size of scroll they were making. Bunji watched with precision as she prepped the area with glue adn a few stitchings. Her fingers laying over and under of the cloth while it rolled over on a dowl rod she had brought out. He knew about those with his time working for the silver forge and working with wood. He helped roll the scroll onto the cloth and prep it for the glue to dry.

[Preparation Complete]

While they waited a couple more customers entered the shop. The older man that ran the establishment with Sani directed Bunji towards them. Being the helpful young man he was, he just nodded and walked over. Standing behind the counter Bunji just asked what they needed help with, and if there was anything he could do. They wanted to place an order. So grabbing a writing utensil and a piece of paper he began to jote down what they wanted. His hand writing just as faster as they spoke, taking in the order for different types of stylized paper and clothes and fabrics. Probably something for clothing he would assume. Turning around the old man showed him where to place the order slips which Bunji did so. He then turned back to Sani who was already trying to get more fabric cut.

[Assistance Complete]

Walking over to where the young lady was Bunji smirked as she was pulling the fabric out. He reached out and gripped the cloth that she had, making it easier for them to pull it from its hiding place. Sitting it along the fabric table they unrolled the cloth and spread it out along the table. Sani smirked seeing the pretty color and mentioned such to Bunji. He agreeded and the held the fabric down tight. She would then stretch it out a bit, taking several measurments before lining up for the cut.

[Preparation Complete]

Once more like clock work,more customers appeared in the establishment. An once more the old man directed Bunji towards them. He didn't mind he was happy to help. Walking over to them he showed them around the establishment. Directing their attention to some of the more expensive clothes the silver tongued young man seem to have a knack for selling things. He helped the happy women over to the counter before ringing them out. His attention then turned back towards Sani, she was still waiting on the rest of his help. Walking over towards the young woman he smirked and then reached out grabbing the fabric. She would then begin to cut along the edge where she had measured, this fabric being a bit larger than the last.

[Assistance Complete]

Sani brought what she cut over to a different table motioning Bunji to follow her. This time she gave him the tailoring tool and guided his hand. She outlined what she was going to cut, and it looked like that of a shirt. As they cut the fabric into a shape Bunji just allowed Sani to guide him alon the first cuts. Though half way through she let go and allowed him to cut the rest by himself. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. First time and the boy was probably shakey at best. But either way it was extra help and it was welcomed.

[Preparation Complete]

Standing around now as he watched Sani begin to sew the fabric together. Bunji had remebered he was going to clean up a bit. Speaking with the older man he showed Bunji to the cleaning supply closet. Grabbing the dust pan and broom he headed back into the main work area. He started in the corner before spreading out with each sweep. His eyes catching the small stuff as he cleaned the floor from where they had already been working. He even managed to get the spot under the table where he had pushed fabric there before. The dusty pan had piled up as he cleaned. Walking over to the large bin he moved turning the dusty pan over and dumping the trash and excess into the waste.

[Assistance Complete]

Sani was already working on the finer trimmings of the shirt from where Bunji had taken a small break to clean up. Once more she motioned him to come over and sit. This time he watched as she explained how to etch in the details with the needle. Bunji sat and watched as she worked the cloth like magic, turning out what looked like a jacket and shirt combined with multiple pockets. Bunji smirked and remarked at how well the shirt looked. Sani agreed and told him she had been at work for quiet some time doing this. Bunji then stood up seeing more customers come into the shop.

[Preparation Complete]

Greeting the customers this time without the need for the older man to direct him. Bunji awaited their needs as they drug him all over the shop. Looking for specific tools and papers they asked many a questions. He answered them all to the best of his ability with only Sani stepping in a couple of times. As they toured the shop and it's wares Bunji just glanced around. He was still going by Yoshirou, or Yoshi for short. He wondered what they would think if they knew about what he was doing. But back to business the young man addressed all their concerns and even rung them out. As they bid farewell to one another Sani appeared with the jacket. She told him it was an order from a shnobi village and that the jacket was something a ranking officer might wear.

[Assistance Complete]

Bunji now moved outside of the shop, just sitting along the side of the wall. His legs pulls to his chest while he thought about all his problems. Reforming his village, trying to muscle out the other syndicates from Giman, and even trying to kick out the UHV for good. He wondered if he hadn't missed something along the scrolls that he had been using to train. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled one out, looking over it with great detail. Hell maybe Sani would be able to help him out. He needed more time around scrolls specifically if he'd want to be able to read their secrets.

User Image

Jutsu Used: --- Profile: [Here]
Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 12,550 Ryou: 両3,350
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra / Offensive Style: Simple Play
Torrential Blessings + 65 Chakra / Trick Style: Knife Toss
Insight Rain / Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One / Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade’s Edge / Offensive Style: Stepless
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses / Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping

Ergo Wr

olfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:25 pm
User ImagexxxYoshirou Kurokasaxxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Not getting much from the scrolls he had taken from well his building. Bunji sighed and stuffed them back into his jacket pocket. Slowly standing the young man figured it was time to get back to work or at least get back to helping the two of the owners. Walking back in Bunji spoke to both of them again, more than happy to let him work there some more.

Standing back in the back room with Sani they were gathered around the table. This time Bunji would be given the tools as Sani stretched out the fabric for the young man to cut. Taking his time he sliced through the cloth like a real pro, maybe being a shinobi helped a little.

[Preparation - Complete]

The fabric he had cut they brought over to a different table. Sani would guide the mans hands along the fabric with the needle. Sewing in the thread to connect the two piece he had cut together. He wondered what they were making since several of the clothes were short one way and long another. Stiching together multiple threads and clothes it looked like some kind of band. Shrugging the young man just followed Sani's orders as she left him to fullfil the order of about ten of these bands. Taking his time Bunji sewed together all of them that were needed before Sani came back. She directed him over to the shipping box she had made up and showed him where they went. Different colors of cloth were going all over the place, she couldn't tell him where but it seemed interesting enough.

[Assistance - Complete]

Setting up at the table once more Sani and Bunji gathered their supplies. Much like the first thing she ha showed him, it seemed they were going to be making scrolls. Though this time Sani had prepped a lot of the small and large sized scrolls. Bunji waited grabbing each dowel and began to prep them with glue.

[Preparation - Complete]

Bunji was careful with these as Sani had warned him this time they were actually going on real kaifu paper. His interest was peeked as he was really interested in scroll making. So this woman could show him what he wanted. Setting the edge down Bunji would press firmly against the kaifu paper. This would allow the adheasive to stick to the paper and catch all the small grains and slots within the paper. Sitting there for what felt like forever Bunji sighed holding down the first dowel. After a while Sani gave him the okay to release it and the press the second one to the paper. Once more he would be sitting waiting for glue to literally dry. His mind wandered back to his village of Giman now, and how he could better it.

[Assitance - Complete]

Setting the scroll off to the side Sani was pleased with his work and progress. She nodded to the young man and thanked him before placing several large pieces of paper before him. She requested that he measure out and cut into different proporitions for use with scrolls and banners for the shop.

[Preparation - Complete]

Bunji sliced through the paper at a decent pace. His eyes fixed alon the edges of where he had measured the materials. Sani had gone to help a customer while Bunji was fixing the order for her. Each piece that he had measured out would fit a genin sized scroll slot. An the posters would be big enough that you could see them from across the street. Setting the wooden dowels for the scrolls together he prepared them with glue while cutting a small thing line in the middle of the dowel. This is where he would push the glued edge of the paper into the thin slot. Giving the paper more of a chance to grab and to adhear to the wood. Bunji would spend several minutes doing this setting up at least ten more genin scrolls as he helped Sani.

[Assistance - Complete]

Bunji stood up and cleared off the table. There was already a good right mess litering their work area. So he decided to clean up while they waited on either customers to show up, or orders to come in by carrier bird. Dusting, sweeping, and wiping down the tools they were using to make sure they were being safe.

[Preparation - Complete]

It was then that a group of customers appeared in the shop. The old man like always brought in the 'hired' help which would happen to be Bunji. Calling the young man over he showed the customers to him. He took the group as they had come in looking for some type of fabric designs to go within their home. Showing them to the fabric counter Bunji pointed out several clothes that could either compliment their home. Or that could help with the contrast, it was really up to the group. Helpful as always the customers thanked Bunji as Sani waved them out the door, appreciating their business. Bunji turned back to the man and girl as they smiled thanking him as well. He returned dusting off the counter top that the people had passed by on their way in. He now moved back to the fabric counter with Sani.

[Assistance - Complete]

The young man now came back to the cleaned table as Sani was showing him the different ways to set up scrolls. He watched as she clipped them to her waistline, and that tieing them to ones side wasn't always the best answer. She could easily pull it from a clip without compromising the integrity of the scroll and kaifu paper due to the way they treated it,

[Preparation - Complete]

Sani would show Bunji over to the well where they treated the paper for shinobi. She opened the lid as the paper was soaking into the mixed liquid. The young man asked what was in it, but she couldn't tell him, at least not yet. Taking him over to a half filled well he was given a large wooden rod, and told to stir the liquid within it. He stood for several minutes before stopping as he was told too. Sani brought paper over and dumped it into the liquid, she let him know that this paper was special as she was treated it for resistance. Bunji wasn't sure what she meant but he went along with it. Getting his attention through the back the ol man motioned him to the front counter to help check out a customer. He sighed and left Sani before ringing out the customer and taking the order they placed as well. Bunji smiled returning back to Sani as she finished up with the paper, shutting the second wells lid. Bunji thanked the woman and returned to his break.

[Assistance - Complete]

The young man returned outside. Taking another short break as the day was passing. His chest would rise and fall while he leaned against the building. Looking up into the sky the young man thought to himself. What was in store in the coming days, months? Hell he didn't know, was he in way over his head? He wasn't sure, but he knew he still needed to get his s**t together if he wanted to drive out the UHV from Giman.

User Image

Jutsu Used: --- Profile: [Here]
Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 13,675 Ryou: 両4,100
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra / Offensive Style: Simple Play
Torrential Blessings + 65 Chakra / Trick Style: Knife Toss
Insight Rain / Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One / Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade’s Edge / Offensive Style: Stepless
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses / Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping

Ergo Wr

olfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1160/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:33000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Whise got to the store found the Kage Scrolls and purchased one from the man. The man questioned how he was able to buy that one but Whise didn't have time so he paid him and left.

Exit to Crossroads
Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post before it can be dispelled

+77 Chakra Resting
-1k ryo

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 07100 ¥ AC:0007550 ¥
¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

Next he made a quick stop in at the scroll store where he, as always, politly made small talk with the shopkeepers while he searched around for what it was that he wanted. Though it did not take him long to find the scrolls, the bino's and the flash tube he wanted. Paying for the items he thanked the shopkeep and headed out.

[exit]
Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Chuunin rank.
• Can only be purchased twice.

Telescope/Binoculars [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Range Finder Variety or Retractable Variety. It's great for the Explorer type!

Flash Tube [x1]
< 100 Ryo >  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 pm

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu
Genin ▪Inuzuka Clan▪ Tanto ▪ Chakra 410/410 ▪ Stamina 310/310 ▪ Fangs Chakra 410/410 ▪ Fangs Stamina 310/310 ▪ AC:6150 ▪ Ryo:400

[ ------ ]

Kisuke walked into the shop, they had quite a bit of things in there. He was lucky to be able to come here. He picked up a breath mask and a radio headset. It had a set of 4 which he really could use yet but in the future he would be needing all of them. He then grabbed the training scrolls and went to the counter. The girl there gave him an odd look."I'm sorry hun, but you're not high enough rank to purchase these scrolls."Kisuke then produced yet another note that was signed by the Hokage, basically saying the scrolls were for her purposes and he was sent to retrieve them. The lady showed the note to the old man in the shop as well. He looked over at Kisuke and them nodded giving him the go ahead. Kisuke thanked them both as he exited.

Radio Set [x1]
< 600 Ryo >
A set of four radio ear-buds that allow the user to converse with allies over a great distance.

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Library Expansion Atlas [x1]x2
< 1000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Chuunin rank.
• Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Jounin rank.
• Can only be purchased once.

TOTAL:5400

[ ------ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis Souma

▴ Shishin▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 575/595 ▴ 185/185 ▴ D-Rank ▴

She wouldn't ever label herself as a neat freak. It simply wasn't true. She let her hair get unruly far too often for that to be a fair statement. But she might have a habit of putting papers in order or organizing ceramics by descending color order. So she might have been excited to join the store workers in cleaning up the pie mess.

She really wanted to ask how it all happened, but she had a feeling that this was a sore topic. Instead, she busied herself by beginning with the windows. It was important for customers inside to be able to see the outside. They would feel safer that way, not to mention the benefit of natural light. She furrowed her brows as she focused on a more troublesome spot.

Blackberries were difficult foes, she learned rather quickly. She was a bit nervous about the worker to her left, who was slinging soap rather erratically. She wasn't too happy about the one to her right, who she caught on several occasions licking up some of the pie mess. She knew it was only a few hours old but, seriously, have some dignity!

It took about an hour with the three of them to clean up the splattered pie guts. Soap-slinging, appetite-satiating, and internal-monologue-ing seemed to be the ideal recipe for cleaning up a storefront efficiently. Hopefully the next guy with an exploding pie prank will have the sense to do so away from his place of business.
                                                                                  [ D | Clean-Up Detail | Complete! ]

[exit]

mission list
                                                                                  Clean-Up Detail: There was recently a mishap at the Scribes and Scraps involving a pie and a bundle of low-powered explosives. Cleaners wanted.
                                                                                  Maintenance: The road in front of the Silver Forge has seen some wear recently and is turning into a mud pit. We need laborers to fix that.
                                                                                  Material Retrieval: There's a flower growing near the crossroads that would be a good match for an outfit we're making. You'll recognize it by its strong aroma and its blue petals and red stamen. Deliver it to the Steel Thread.
                                                                                  Performance: Put on a performance and get us some customers! Stop by the Swaying Yew today!
                                                                                  Pest Control: There's a den of foxes near The Forge. Either kill them or move them elsewhere, they're causing problems.

jutsu used

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image
Panda on head, Sumika wandered into the scroll shop. A few minutes later she left with a small pile of books.

Mech Manual 1-3 bought.

Also bought a Sanin Scroll and 4 Konin Scroll, for Naomi in place of Kanzaki who was banned from the guild.

[ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=207&t=20184815#381691139 ]

User Image
Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 615 / 615xxxxxCurrent Stamina 145 / 145xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Chie’s eyes widened when she got to the scroll shop. She had never had much interest in fuuin techniques, but the scrolls were so pristine. She felt inclined to purchase them. However, her wallet was pulled out when she saw an atlas expansion. She read about such things, but she didn’t believe that they could be true. Their purpose were to be brain exercises to help one be able to retain more ninjutsu. Chie had to get them. She was the world’s best ninjutsu master, after all. In moments she bought two of them. She saw a more advance version, but she didn’t have the funds for them all. This trip all of the sudden became the best thing in her life, and she smiled wildly as she left.
(Exit)

◆¦ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 215/ 215 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,400 x ◆¦ ACx 7,600
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details