Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm
Sypher wasn't feeling anything right now. His eyes were closed as he mentally pushed his feelings down, smothering them like a weak animal. He'd told someone once that he created a black emptiness in his being and that was where everything he didn't want went. Well now he was forcing everything that had just happened into the blackness. It was a completely mental technique that required his complete concentration and he was almost numb to everything around him now. After minutes had turned into far too long, he raised his head with eyes that were momentarily empty of anything "Let go. Let me go, Dai." he said after he recognized who was holding him. Sypher wiggled free and stood, looking up at the rain before starting back to camp "I'm fine." came his standard and very empty response. Once back at camp he bent down and scooped the sleeping Kyo up and set him down next to Matt in the house. He waited for Dai to go back into her own "We should get some sleep now. I want us to do some training tomorrow." his face was almost too perfect, like what had just happened...hadn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm
Matt frowned. "Sypher-sama you shouldn't hide emotions like that...i don't want to be trying to save your butt later on down the road" Matt tried to comfort with humor, which wasn't a strong point of his  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm
Sypher focused on Matt for a few seconds "I'm fine." he repeated. The rain was dripping down his back and his clothes were soaked now but he didn't give any hint of noticing it. He just blinked rain from his eyes and continued to stare at Matt "I'm fine." he said again then moved inside the house, settling back down on the vines. He turned over to lay on his side, once more facing the wall, and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Matt laid down closing his eyes as he felt Shi move closer into him. Slowy Matt drifted off into sleep  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm
Once Sypher had left her. Dai fell backwards and sat there. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them close. Once alone, Dai began to cry. "Sypher, you're...so..." Dai couldn't bring herself to finishing what she was trying to say. She brushed her cheeks not knowing if it was tears she was brushing away or rain. She sat there before laying back in the rain. Water and tears rolled down the sides of her face. Dai raised her to the sky soon lowering it to her face. Covering her eyes as the rain continued to fall. "It's heartbreaking..." she began sobbing. "It hurts..." Dai stayed still as she continued to cry. "It hurts." Dai coughed as her throat went dry. "It hurts, that he does this." Dai's breathes became broken as she laid there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm
Sypher opened his eyes as he heard Dai in the forest. For a few minutes he just lay there, not moving at all until he stood again. He wandered for a few minutes until he reached Dai, staring down at her before crouching down over her head "You need to sleep." he told her, still sounding numb, and brushed some hair out of her face. His fingers brushed her forehead as he did.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm
Dai kept her hand over her eyes. She tried to cover her sobs as Sypher talked to her. She felt the numbness in his voice. She sat up not looking at him. "Why do you care?" She whispered. She hugged her knees hiding her eyes into her knees. She sat there for a moment. "For some who is so numb, you sure do care for those around you." she told him. Dai stood and clenched her fists as her hands shook. She felt sick as she continued to cry. "...It hurts"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm
Sypher stood and faced Dai, his shoulders slumped slightly "Because I never know when I'll meet someone who can get rid of it." he put a hand to his torso, just below his ribs but not on his stomach. That was were he suspected the blackness he made resided, just below his heart but not quite "If I don't care, I'll never meet that person. And then I'll be so numb, it won't matter if I die." he slipped his hands in his pockets and looked back over his shoulder at the camp then looked back at Dai "We need to get back and sleep. Its important that we train tomorrow..."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 pm
Dai stomped her foot. "That's not good enough!" She shouted at him. Dai looked at him through her tear filled eyes. "I care if you die. I care if one day you take off and never return. I care, Sypher." She held herself back from slapping him. "I know being alone sucks. You start suppressing things that piss you off." She took a breathe in. "I know the world sucks to the point of wanting to break everything insight. I know the feeling." She stepped forward and place a hand over her heart. "Sypher, I care about you." She blushed. She turned and wrapped her arms around her. The hair he had moved from her face swished back in front of her face. "I-I like you, Sypher." She whispered. Her fingers grasped her biceps. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for being shot down. her heart left like it stopped beating. She turned and ran for the camp. Once there she closed the door behind her. She leaned against it and slid down the door. She rested her head back and covered her eyes. "...I can't believe I just did that..." She whispered to herself. "What have I done"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm
Sypher blinked as Dai shouted at him, water dripping off his hair as she shouted. He didn't try to speak, knowing she would calm down eventually though he wasn't expecting her to burst out about She likes me? he stared as she ran off, unable or unwilling to chase her down and demand an explanation. And right now, he probably couldn't have been able to do that either "...haaaa..." he let his breath out then turned and walked back to the camp, moving into his own silently so as not to wake Matt or Kyo. Without trying to speak to Dai since he wasn't sure what to say, Sypher lay down on his side again. But he just stared at the wall, sleep evading him.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am
Dai stood up and sealed the whole door in paper. she stared at it for a moment before she began removing her wet clothing. Her jacket and skirt mostly. She laced a wire from one wall to the other and hung her wet clothes. She sat a foot a way and sighed. She dug through her bag and found a blanket that she always carried when she went on trips. Dai wrapped herself up and stood there for a moment; staring at her bag. With a sigh Dai took her shorts and tank top off. Hanging thm with the rest of her things. Sleep evaded her the whole night. Her mind raced as she thought of what she had done. Dai popped the blanket over her head as she stared at the farthest wall from her. In the morning, The lack of sleeping that night would show in her training. Dai wanted to vanish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San felt it, enjoyed its presence. What was this energy that was seemingly so open and plentiful? Why did no one tap into....oh right....truning into a frog. Under the careful guidence of Six sensei, the sand ANBU would learn to harness and control this energy. With another few techniques and abilities under his belt, maybe again he could help the Sand....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San, with this part of his meditation completed, stood up and stretched from side to side. The next part would probably be getting more and more difficult, but that was fine. Senjutsu, "art of the Sage" was all going to be worth it. His bears would probably enjoy it too, knowing how badly they wanted San to visit them. Maybe he would stop by...after he got the techniques down....Until then the ANBU took his leave for the University.

--Exit--

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai looked up from the spot she had been staring at all night. "...Daybreak..." She whispered. She stood up and dressed quickly. "Might as well get some practice in." She told herself as she slipped her boots on. Tying her headband on and zipped up her jacket all the way up. Dai turned to her backpack and took only the Bloodline scroll from within. She stared at it for a moment and sighed. With a snap of her fingers, the paper that sealed the door began removing itself. Dai held her hand out and the paper gathered. Dai snatched up her katana as she made her way to the door. She opened the door to make sure the boys wouldn't hear her. she stared out at the rain. A few seconds later, Dai began her way into the forest. Not far way from camp. She came to a clearing and looked over her shoulder; rain streaming down on her face. "That should be good enough." Dai turned and took a breathe in. She pulled her jacket collar over the lower half of her face. With a swift movement, Dai flung the scroll opened and began practicing.

Dai pulled a stack of paper from her jacket and stared at it. ”…” She looked to the scroll. Without a word Dai stood still and began concentrating. She sat the paper done and thought of every piece of image she was. She brought her middle and index finger to the front of her lips and spoke. ”Kami Bunshin no Jutsu” The paper began to shake. After a moment, the paper stopped moving. She sighed. [1/4] Dai stood strong and took a breath in. ”...Kami Bunshin no Jutsu.” She whispered. The stack of paper shot forward and began constructing feet and legs. As the paper started to construct hips; the paper fell softly to the soaked ground. Dai kept her eyes closed. [2/4] The thought of the girl for before stood clear in Dai’s mind. She clenched her eye tight and focused past Narnia. She exhaled and stood firm. Her fingers never moving from her face. ”…Kami Bunshin no Justsu…” She spoke again. The last of the paper that sat in the stack at her feet began swirling around Dai. Soon it began forming into a person once more. Dai kept her focus. Watching the form gather in her mind. The paper began constructing again. The form held well; the paper managed to construct to the shoulders. Dai was sure she had it this time. A guest of wind howled across the open field; catching Dai off guard. The paper form was swept by the guest. [3/4] The paper floated in the air until the guest had gone. Dai gathered her thoughts and sighed. ”Let’s try it again.” Dai told herself. She took her form once more. Blocking out every little thing, Dai started over. ”Kami Bunshin no Jutsu.” The paper began to race. Constructing itself faster than the failed attempts moments ago. When Dai opened her eyes, a full paper clone stood in front of her. The clone was perfect; she stood proud with one hand on her hip and the other pushing her hair back. The clone dropped the hand from her hair and waved to Dai. ”Yo.” Its spoke sounding exactly like the real Dai. [4/4]

After taking a good look at the clone, Dai snapped her fingers and the clone began to show the lines of being paper. The paper moved outwards and deconstructed itself. Soon swirling around Dai as she gathered her thoughts for the next technique.

Dai turned her head and looked at a large tree. She moved her whole body to where she was "face-to-face" with the tree. Stuffing the scroll into her jacket, Dai stared that the tree. The paper began to move around her. Dai placed her index and middle finger in front of her lips. "Kami Shuriken." She whispered the paper began folding soon falling to the ground. Paper mush. [1/4] Dai groaned and pulled another stack of paper from her jacket. She tossed it into the air and stared at the tree. This time with her left foot back and her fists clenched tightly. "Kami Shuriken." The fresh paper quickly folded itself into tiny birds. They shot forth to the tree and fell scattered on the ground. [2/4] Dai glared at the tree and took another stack of paper from her jacket. Tossing it into the air. Dai took her stance. "Kami Shuriken..." She breathed. The paper shot forth and folded itself quickly. The tiny birds attacked the tree. Soon falling into a pile at the base. Dai stomped her foot. "Darnit." She hissed. [3/4] Once again, she took a stack of paper from her jacket and tossed it into the air. "Kami Shuriken." She called out. Soon after taking her stance; the paper folded itself again. The tiny birds shot forward and attacked the tree. Leaving cuts deep enough to be shown. The paper continued to attack, until Dai snapped her fingers. The paper retracted and came back to her. She stuffed the dry paper into her jacket. [4/4]

Dai stood quiet for a moment before grasping the hilt of her katana. she began her daily routine of swordsmanship. She never missed a step. This would carry on for several hours. Her mind was at peace. Dai kept herself busy away from the thoughts of the events that had happened many hours ago. She kept her thoughts on her blade.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm
((I can't get on my laptop cause there is no Internet so don't go too far ahead of me sad and btw kyo cried cause of what he said to sylhet))
Kyo kept sleeping soundly as he was still wet even inside the prelate tent. Shi snuggled up to Kyo to keep him company.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff