Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Steel Thread :: Armory and Tailor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 am
User Image
The man continued to watch from the rooftops. Seeing a few women arrive. "Two women and a couple children, Nothing out of the ordinary." Watching for a while he thought it best to mask his presence blending in with the roofs colors. Continuing to watch he paused as the youngest of the group seemed to enter the shop. "How old did you say shinobi can start?" A few moments went by before he replied. "Understood." Observing for a while he noticed that she had began to study the body within the shop. This flew up a red flag to him considering the first thing an investigator would do is check the body. "Possible suspect, will keep you informed."

Behind the young shinobi on the roof a red haired man seemed to have quietly made his way up the same stairwell almost passing by her "Hey.. Shouldn't you be in school, You cant be up here." As he passed by her he walked to the center of the roof before plopping down on his a** "Damn kids, not a bad looker though." He began making idle conversation with the now visible operative. He turned to him with an angry look on his face. "Do you know how to listen to any damn orders?"
The man seemed unphased by his words. "Meh, it is what it is. Did you know all this time you have been playing ninja a kids been watching you?" Said with a mild smirk. "Thats how great you are. Oh you mentioned something about women?"

The man spun around looking towards Koneko. Speaking in a low tone that even the red haired man would have trouble hearing. "There has been reports of shinobi at the age of 10..." The red haired man burst out into laughter. "Well there you have it, we'll keep some candy on us for when the kiddie brigade comes to steal our souls." The operative planted his face firmly on his hand loosing patience with this insubordinate. Looking over to where Koneko was hiding he spoke up. "Please come out, we wont harm you I promise."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:05 am
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Had Nova been in her tiger form, her ears wouold have twitched right then. As it was, her head tilted to the side as she looked at Hikari and Kaori,
"I hear talking from the roof, but I'm just a little too far to make out what's being said. But I don't like the cub being so far from us when I'm smelling more people up there." “I agree. Though if she's a good one from home, she'll at least be able to defend herself until we can get there. Don't forget we were thrown into a UHV warzone for our first mission.” Kaori reminded Nova with a pat to her shoulder. She then turned to Hikari, what she'd done was risky, but it had at least wielded some, if not detailed, results. It was better than going in completely blind."Alright, cover is probably blown, but we're keeping up the tourist thing as long as possible. We're going shopping, and our first stop is the tailor for some nice clothes for a party our parents are throwing. Start acting curious, but be as silent as possible, and perhaps just.... 'find' our way to the roof. Let's move." Kaori ordered quietly, to be sure no one but Nova and Hikari would overhear her. She walked with them to the tailor's, putting on the air of a young woman curious, but more than just a little nervous. It would have been better if Hikari had come out looking scared, at least act the part, but that's why she and Nova were here, to cover the mistakes most rookies would make. She bit her lip and kept her fangs hidden skillfully as she made herself appear apprehensive, but too curious for her own good as she walked into the building. Show time.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :515/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Nova's hearing must have been really good, because Hikari had not the honed senses that the tiger had. Nervously reentering the shop with Kaori and Nova, she gestures towards a white and red dress. Besides the coloration, the dress looked to be much like Hikari's own, and it was fairly close to the body. She spoke in a normal voice, not trying to hide it. "I wanted that white and red one there, but it's too close. It's bad enough I can smell it over here...." In her words, Hikari stressed the word "Smell", looking at Nova to signal she wanted to track the killer by smell.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:02 am
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 475/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Noticing that her hiding spot wasn't so well hidden she stepped out looking all cute and innocent. "Oh come on I thought that was a good hiding spot. You guys are no fun." As she then pouted holding onto her doll letting it hang at her side like a child would hold a teddy. "Well since you guys know I am up here might as well tell me what you all are doing?" She then smiled all cute like and took a few steps closer to them looking between the two of them watching their movements. "It's only fair. Right?" As she then pointed towards the stairs. "Next time you don't want visitors you might want to knock down the stairs. Keeps kids from getting nosey ya know." She then looked at the guy that found her and stuck her tongue out at him. "You know its not nice to pick on children."

Looking around she noticed that the building was pretty big on the roof top. She began tracing it in her mind guessing how many steps in either direction she would be so she knew that if needed she could make a quick escape. "Did you know that if you fall from this height you would die?" She then giggled slightly rocking in place back and forth from heel to toe with her arms behind her back holding her doll behind her. "Falling from this height would be pretty bad, If you are lucky you might just have a few broken bones. But not everyone is lucky." She then started walking around on top of the roof sliding her feet across the top counting in her head each step. "So why you guys up here hiding? If you are playing hide and seek, you kinda suck at it cause I found you guys pretty easy. You guys need to work better on this hiding part. I can teach you."

Turning around once she reached one side of the roof she started to walk across the little brim like as if it were a balance beam. holding her arms out to keep from falling. Watching them as she did this. She was having fun with this whole incognito thing. These guys were pretty dense and she kinda felt like she was probably smarter then them in some aspects. As she was walking she slipped with one foot catching herself by doing a flip sideways and landing effortlessly. "See I almost fell there. You guys should be careful up here." Smiling more she kept going back to thinking of what she could do to make this more entertaining. Keeping them busy and their focus on her she could get her team to do what they needed and come up and take these guys out if needed. To her this was like playing cat and mouse and well they were pretty stupid to just allow her to keep moving around and keep them busy with her. She then realized she had scuffed her arm on the roof so it was now bleeding slightly. "Ouch. That hurt." As she wiped her arm off on her shirt not caring it it was now blood stained.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

GalagaHero

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:46 am
User Image
Building across from the Tailors.

Staying true to his word the operative looked the young girl over. She very much so did no fit the bill of a shinobi. More so a middle to older teenager, out of things to do. They very much so did not want to cause another scene. The red haired man watched her as she fired off question after pointless question, He thought the only thing that seemed like a legitimate question was why they were up there. The operative raised an eyebrow in silence signifying he did not want to deal with this. The red haired man thinking quick with his deceitful ways spoke up. "Ohh were up here because its lunch break, My pa owns the building beneath us. Not a lot of places to take your break so, we come up here to pass the time." Her questions seemed relentless. She even randomly hurt herself on the trim of the roof. The scent of her blood hit both men in an instant. The one in more control stared for a moment but shrugged it off. The other however could not take his eyes off of her. Walking up to her he extended his hand to her. "Hey let me take you downstairs to clean that up, I'm sure my dad wont mind since you got hurt." After inviting her he opened the door to below from the roof and descended down the stairs into the building. Once inside it appeared to be a very small restaurant, mostly a bar with many stools around the table. Walking behind the counter her grabbed a washcloth and poured some water onto it.

Tailor shop

User Image Two men forcefully entered the shop moving swiftly to the body and the clerk of the store. "We have come in response to the murder. Please tell us what you know." Both were dressed in a slightly dull red outfits signifying they both belonged to the same organization or village. While one questioned the clerk the other crouched down over the body inspecting the stab wound. Standing back up after a few moments he looked up at the other two in the store. "Do ether of you know anything about this or are you here on personal matters.?" Looking at the younger one he was a bit surprised she had such composure in the presence of a dead man.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 475/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Koneko sighed to herself she was fine it was only a little scrape. Rolling her eyes like a child would when a parent would be all worried about a little boo boo a child gotten that day from playing outside. Making it seem like a huge deal that needed medical attention before she began bleeding out. Shaking her head she looked at the one guy that really didn't make a move from where he sat then to the guy that was now making his way downstairs. Koneko spoke up as soon as she entered the room noticing that it was in fact a small restaurant with a beautiful bar delicately place in the center of the room. She did like the look of the place that she almost forgot that she had probably walked right into a trap.

Still seeming like she was in awe of the place she began counting the foot steps in the room between tables and the bar. so she knew how many steps she had if she needed to back up before running into something. "Nice place you got here. I only got a scratch, it's nothing to worry yourself with. I swear." As she made eye contact with the guy she noticed a glint in his eye kinda like there was something there that he was trying to hide. She then thought back to her brother and how he looked a bit hungry every time she was near him. She wondered if he had the same affect. As she started taking a few more steps towards the man she pretended to get woozy and tried to catch herself in the process knocking over a table and gashing her arm a bit more on the now broken glasses and plates that were neatly on the table. Looking up at the guy she held her head with her other hand. "Wow i really don't feel good. I should probably sit right here till i get my coordination back." That line there was in a sense of a trap to see if he took the bait that this little girl was disoriented and outta it and if he would actually take the time and attack her. She was ready if he did so. But to anyone she was just a child that was overly clumsy.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 am
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori turned and looked at the men that had come in. She then looked over at Nova, careful to keep her nervous but 'trying to be brave for her sister' mannerisms about her. Nova leaned against Kaori, looking as if she was seeking strength from the white haired woman, as she whispered so only her tamer could hear,
"I don't trust them. They smell.... off. Not like they belong.... or something." Nova sometimes had a hard time explaining what she meant in terms that most people could understand, after all, despite her appearance, she was still a tiger. Kaori wrapped her arm around Nova's shoulder and motioned Hikari closer on her other side. She didn't trust these men, at all. "We were here on personal matters, but then this.... It's horrible, how could anyone hurt someone like this?" She asked, making her voice tremble, as if fighting tears. She squeezed Hikari's shoulder lightly, they needed to watch these men. It was suspicious that they were being so direct, when very few villages would express such open interest like this.

OOC:

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :515/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Hikari came closer to Kaori and she squeezed her shoulder as the two men started asking questions. Hikari reacted to this by working up some tears. It wasn't the best course of action, but they couldn't afford to have their cover blown if it wasn't already. Burying her face in Kaori's side, Hikari hugged her and spoke with a scared voice. "I want Papa..."Hikari spoke the sentence as a bluff, but the emotions behind it were all too real. As Kaori answered the man's questions, Hikari would sell her anguish, squeezing Kaori tighter.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

The operative resumed his watch over the tailor shop. He noticed two of his men now inside the building. They seemed to be putting on some kind of disguise from what he could hear in the mic. It seemed as though they were actually posing as the very same thing they were placed there to seek out. An interesting spin of creativity they have taken. This would allow them to look much closer at the scene for the next twenty four hours.

Down in the restaurant the man taking an interest in the girl has began partially confusing him yet bringing him closer to him as well. The wet washcloth in hand he made his way over to her. Not caring about just about anything the girl had to say, his main focus was tending to the wound. He stooped down slightly to her fresh new gash along with her older one, both bleeding now. Licking his lips he began trying to squeeze some water over the wounds. Dabbing at the blood the cloth quickly began absorbing and cleaning up the wounds. "There...." Turning he walked away to behind the bar where he could not resist tasting the cloth. Trying to hide the fact he had the cloth in his mouth he had to act on his urges. Coming back to the girl and sitting down beside her. His control and stare started to last longer while he found himself leaning towards her. The insatiable hunger his clan has bestowed upon its members had him entirely. His actions were no longer his own, not that he particularly enjoyed resisting his urges. Hesitating for a moment before lunging in towards her. This silly girl would not be missed he told himself in his mind as he attacked. If she was unaware of his approach or wanted it herself he would have a taste of his own.

Tailor shop

User Image They received their answer and it would seem their intentions were pure enough. Knowing obviously they were not the murderers considering they knew full well who really was. This all just needed to be covered up before any more investigators would show up. Hopefully it was just the girl from whatever village she was sent. The finely dressed man that was speaking so far nodded his head slightly in understanding. "Thank you for your time, we are doing our best to keep things in order." The other man with him much more casually dressed gave him a slightly disgusted glance before looking back at them. "Sorry I'm still not convinced." nearly spitting it from his mouth. Approaching the youngest of the girl he spoke up louder. "You can't expect me to believe that you inspect a body with perfect cool calmness but thinking about it now makes you cry!? It doesn't add up." As he reached for her wrist. The much more polite man glared at him yelling "Fool!"

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori narrowed her eyes at the rude man that attempted to grab Hikari and lashed out. She caught his wrist before he could touch the young genin, and she raised an eyebrow,
"You weren't here for that. So, unless someone informed you, how would you know?" "See?! See? Told you they didn't smell right!" Nova said, all too happy to be proven right. Kaori chuckled at her partner and nodded, "Hikari, now's the time to show me what you know. I've got this loud mouth, you go after that one. Nova, block the exits, but remember, no damage to Takumi or it's shops." Kaori then used her superior reflexes and skeletal system to push the man against a wall and pin him there. While she had him pinned, she weaved some hand signs and used the flowers in her hair to activate her jutsu. The air filled with the pleasant scent of flowers in bloom as Kaori 'pushed' the feeling of dread into the men. They would think twice before attempting any jutsu they may know. Nova went to the entrance of the shop and guarded it, and made a clone and sent it to guard the back entrance. Kaori, while Nova was doing that, weaved more signs and rapidly cast another jutsu, 'pushing' the feeling of apathy into both men, making them complacent. From there she planned on taking them outside and having Nova use her interogation jutsu, then killing them if they were guilty, no need for survivors to go to their leaders and reveal that they were now known. Suna preferred the element of surprise after all. She motioned to Hikari,"Hop to Cub."

Jutsu used (Kaori): Torishimaru Kihaku no Jutsu [ The Art of Controlling the Soul ] Rank:: B
Jutsu Used (Kaori): Touei Kihaku no Jutsu [ The Art of Projecting the Soul ]
D
Jutsu Used (Nova): Bushin no Jutsu

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :510/515 ✚ Stamina :190/195 ✚

As Kaori pushed past Hikari and pinned the loud man to the wall and used her jutsu, Hikari created a clone behind the other man and the clone would grab a hold of his shoulders from under his arms, pinning him in place. Walking up next to the man she withdrew a dagger from her person. "Did you know? I'm a medic of sorts. The human body really fascinates me." Hikari said this with a cheerful look on her face, but her mood quickly became sour, taking on an aura of extreme bloodlust. "You and your friend here are going to tell us everything we want to know, or I'm going to start performing surgery.....No Anesthetic."

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Techniques Used
Hikari
Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ] - E
Clone
Hard Physical Formless [ Grab ] - E

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Koneko sat there while the man cleaned her up with a rag. Grumbling under her breath she acted as if he was fussing over her for nothing she was fine. Watching him intently she waited to see if he did anything out of the ordinary. Seeing that he had cleaned her up pretty good she smiled in a way of thanking him. She then watched him as he walked away with the cloth. After a few moments he returned without the cloth but a distinct look on his face that made her a little uneasy. After a few moments passed he had sat down next to her and was starting to fidget. Exactly what she expected and she looked at him with a worried face trying to convince him that she was just a worried young girl.

Sitting there she watched him and studied him. In the instant of a blink she saw him pretty much go from a sitting position to lunging at her with that hunger look in his eye. Being slightly taken off guard by it she was knocked out of the chair she had been sitting in and onto the floor. Not wanting to just give in she kinda wanted to make sure that she at least put up a little bit of a fight. Using her arms she began to try and force him off of her having no real effort put into doing so but hell she wanted to play with her specimens before she gutted them for experiments. She had realized her thoughts were not her own and she kept hearing a voice inside her head telling her to kill. It sounded like a dark voice had penetrated her mind and she began to see things in a whole new way.

'Kill, kill! Don't you want to be pretty? Tear him apart.' She began muttering but not in her own voice and not how she would if she were talking through her doll. She had utterly lost it, she started having flash backs of when she was a child and watching her father who would always treat her like a slave and not his own daughter. Her eyes slightly rolled to the back of her head as she then stopped fighting almost as if she had no strength and was knocked unconscious but still had a link to reality. Feeling the man latch onto her and feeling the very bite she was waiting for she snapped and in that instant red spike came out of every part of her body. If the man got away it was only by sheer luck. But if not this man was now impaled and possible exploded from how many times he was stabbed though by her what seemed to be porcupine quills.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

GalagaHero

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image

The man struggled with the girl a moment before finally overpowering her. The taste it was all that was on the mind. Finally getting a bite of her neck he savored the moment feeling his heart begin racing and his strength amplifying. This sublime feeling was haulted abruptly when all he could see through his eyes was red everywhere. Not able to move a muscle but also not able to feel anything. His vision started to blur as he saw his own blood spraying onto the girl in front of him the last thought to cross his mind was that 'he bit her, but he was bleeding?' The man then slowly slid off the hundreds of spikes that had entered his body in many places including his skull, mouth and throat. His blood had flowed so profusely due to the quick regeneration of the saiketsu's genes it continued to spray for a dozen seconds before finally drying up. The man was defeated but Koneko was about as red from blood as a tomato.

The men inside the building were in much of a bind. Due to the moronic outburst of yet another berserker they had blown their cover. Not just to the civilians in the shop but to the very people they were investigating. To their great surprise they were in fact shinobi. The one woman and girl summoned forth clones of sorts. The other grabbed and pinned the loudmouth against the wall and induced some scent based technique. The man pinned grinned at the girl before reaching down and touching her belly some. "Seem to be nicely toned under there." Attempting to draw out his claws penetrating her skin he paused being filled with terror as if his own technique would be turned against him. The grin was much more shaky on his face turning into anger. "What is this!? Genjutsu!?" Reaching into his shirt and drawing out a senbon rushing it towards her side being so close.

Tailor shop

User Image
The other completely disgusted by his partners foolishness might have just cost them their lives. Gripping his hilt of his sword under the jacket. As the little one had a clone appear from behind him and grip him under his armpits he tossed the sword into the air causing his arms to be put into a hold unable to really break free. Her grip was a bit strong for a child. Reguardless he has been in this situation many times. Catching the blade in the air with his now slightly raised arms due to the hold, twirling the hilt in his hand extremely fast causing the blade to hurl towards his arm. The blade quickly sliced through his entire shoulder, cutting into the little girls hand if she had maintained her grip or letting go. Ether way releasing the hold over Causing a bit of blood to squirt out from all sides. His arm was slightly knocked into the air being severed. Using this moment to drop out of the hold spinning and making a slice at the clones legs behind him. Rising back to standing he caught his own arm placing it back into his socket. Moving his hilted hand over the wound he attempted to seal the wound. A sharp fear entered his mind before he attempted to begin mending his arm. Taking a step to the side he would have had both the original and the clone at his sides. Still holding his sword in hand clutching his still severed arm in place. He slowly began crystallizing the blood around the cut.

The operative on the roof was suddenly overwhelmed by the smell of blood from below the roof in the building they were on. "Damnit! Do you mean to tell me we have another casualty on our hands?" Turning to descend down the stairs he heard a ruckus from the tailors shop. Looking down he saw that s**t had apparently hit the fan. Forgetting his partners stupidity for the moment he leaps off the roof racing for the store. Throwing a small dagger at the window shattering it. He quickly shunshined through the falling glass with his long dagger drawn in front of the young girl, while standing promptly behind her. "Okay, That's enough! Whats going on in here."

Battle Music

Techniques used
Body Flicker = Operative
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :490/515 ✚ Stamina :190/195 ✚

The sword sliced through the clone's arm but it was not enough to take it out. The man had cut his own arm off to escape the hold she had on him, and caught then blade to take a swing at the clone. 'Extremely telegraphed' thought Hikari as her clone grabbed the shop's floor causing stone to rise from underneath it, which would block the second strike.

Suddenly a man came crashing through the window into the store, holding a blade to the real Hikari. The man had asked her a question, but an answer was not something she was going to give. Throwing up signs the clone and the real Hikari each used a jutsu, popping a clone with a dagger in behind the man behind her original body while simultaneously transforming the original into a mass of dirt and stone, making it look like she substituted away. As the earthen clump fell to the ground the clone spoke up in a cheerful tone. "It's much too crowded here. How about we chat outside instead?" It hopped out of the shop through the broken window and stood poised ready for battle in the street.

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

[Techniques Used]
Hikari
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] - E Rank

Clone 1
Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ] - D Rank
Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ] - E Rank

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:20 pm
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori smiled slightly at Hikari's words and looked at Nova, well, element of surprise was out the figurative and literal window. She sighed and glared at the man that had dared touch her. She casually extended her own claws on both hands and waved her free hand in the man's face,
"Mine are sharper and prettier." She said, with a smile that bared her fangs at him. Nova walked over and the two of them casually walked with the man between them, dragging him outside with Kaori's trained strength, and Nova's tiger strength together making it near impossible for any nontrained or normal individual to get away from, though that's not to say he didn't try. She looked at Nova and smirked at Nova. It was time to get some interrogating done. They went out to the ally and watched as the other man and Hikari got into it.

Jutsu used (Kaori):
Jutsu Used (Kaori):
Jutsu Used (Nova):

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff