Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm
Arrival into the academy grounds was fairly quick. Granted, the oni found herself a place upon the roof. Kin swished the flask from her hip about in her hand as she thought over her chakra consumption. It was a point to mull it all over.

[1/5]

Minutes passed, and she simply found herself relaxing. The sky drifted by, and the sound of the alcohol swishing about in the iron flask. There wasn't a lot to the move, but it was definitely something that one wasn't supposed to waste.

[2/5]

With a good bit of sake on her, the shinobi woman tipped the flask into the back of her mouth. The taste of sake was always quite pleasant to the woman. Kinpaku let it sit within her maw, letting the flavor linger.

[3/5]

Chakra began to flow softly about. Not a lot to do really, but it was nice enough to let the chakra swirl it about. Softly it shifted beneath her tongue, being infused with her inner strength. It seemed to be enough when the sake began to become bubbly and gaseous.

[4/5]

At long last, Kinpaku exhaled calmly. From between her lips, the mist of sake slipped amongst the rooftops of the academy softly, hazing a translucent white.
"That's another down," she laughed.

[5/5]
[Saketon: Sake Kiri no Jutsu]

The fog itself was a good cover for her practice. Reading over her own scroll, she had to chuckle, as she read over the next move with much difficulty. There was quite a bit of fun to the next bit it seemed.

[1/5]

She wasn't going to be drinking the sake this time, and the idea was nerve wracking. If her sake was wasted, it was nothing but a kick in the teeth for Kinpaku and her wondrous drinks.

[2/5]

She let the chakra swirl from her being into one of the flasks, as she tipped it on its side. The manipulation of the sake was being stubborn however, as its flow slowed to near syrup-like qualities. Thankfully this minimized sake waste.

[3/5]

Lady Kinpaku flipped the flask back to its upright position, licking free the dribbling sake. Chakra swirled within the flask again, which she hoped sincerely would end properly this time.

[4/5]

Tipping the flask over and letting the syrup-like sake run free, she laughed. The globules were forming in the shape of herself. Pale, miniature Kinpaku's to strike down her enemies.

[5/5]
[Saketon: Sake Soeki no Jutsu Learned]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm
Aiko arrived at the academy excitedly, her new headband tied in her hair. She checked out a first level Medical scroll, and set to work looking it over. She had to make up for her awkwardness before. She sat in one of the corners reading everything through to be ready for learning it.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm
Matt walked into the area looking around slowly, taking notice of a young girl with wanted he could barely make out as a medical scroll wanting a closer look to be sure he walks up to her stopping a few feet away to make sure she wasn't busy.

"excuse me, would you so happen to be working of Medical Ninjutsu?" Matt cocked his head to the side slightly as he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 pm
Aiko looked up at the man who had spoken. "y..yea. I am." She said. She wondered why she had stood out, but she wasn't doing anything wrong, so she assumed this would be fine. "Though i'm not very good, so i don't know if i can help you yet..." She said. She had actually just started really, and was still needing someone to practice on...so she doubted she could get very far today.

((sexy Avi...and sorry about the slow response...your post was timed such that it didn't change the order of the five most recent threads on the guild page.))  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 pm
(hehe yup, oh its ok i don't mind)

Matt smiled slightly. "well actually i have nothing to do right now and you seem to be working on Medical ninjutsu which i know a few things about so i just wanted to see if maybe i could help you out?" he took a few steps closer to see which skill she was reading up on  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko's face lit up a little. "I..um.." And then it became depressed again. "Actually...I kinda have to start at the beginning...on Shindan... So i can diagnose people...since that seems important. I'm newly graduated, and i am not very social, so I haven't had the chance to learn it..." She felt very embarrassed that she needed help on such a simple thing, but how could you diagnose someone who wasn't there? She could read the theory as much as she wanted, but without someone else, it was kinda hard to get the experience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who best know how to cause them

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Matt grinned wide "you must need someone to train on and who better than another medical ninja i can change my bodies structure to help if you like i have no problem just being a training body if that what you may need" Matt remembered back to when he was learning techniques remembering how hard it was without a live person to train on  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

"You can...change your bodies structure?"
Aiko asked curiously. She wondered if this man had also found the core behind the elements. "Sorry...I was curious. You are really nice to offer your help to me. Is there anything I can give you in return?"

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:10 pm
Matts eyebrow raises "i might hold off on that offer i may just need something later in time but for now i am content with just helping you, and also yes i can change my skeletal structure for i am of the Kaguya Clan" as Matt speaks this a large bone protrudes through his hand and out like a spear

Chakra 290/300  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

Aiko watched. "wow... that's... pretty impressive....I wish i was part of a clan." She said. She looked at her arm for some time, concentrating. Slowly a spike seemed to protrude from it as well, but then retracted. Her entire body being liquid helped greatly. Given, this was only a cheep imitation. His actual solid bones would beat her liquid ones immediately...but She was curious what it would be like to have a spike coming from her arm. She kept it as hidden from him as possible, as she didn't want to antagonize him, or seem to be mimicking him. she was just curious what it would feel like.

"Thank you. You seem like a very honest person, and you're really nice. ..How do we begin?" She asked.
User Image

290/290.(douka manipulations are free most of the time)  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:53 pm
"Now this is the way to train," Fuyu grinned to herself as it seemed this place had all the scrolls for every technique possible. Not to mention that there was plenty of sparring room and attack dummies, Fuyu gave a fist pump as she formed a clone to spar with. "Come on, let me have it, me." She chuckled as the clone took an offensive stance and came at her,"Lets do this!" The clone charged and came in with a right hook, Fuyu ducked and parried the surprise left kick with her forearm. "Take this, Konoha Dai Senkou (Leaf Great Light Rotation)!" As she blocked the kick she came with a hard shattering right kick to the clone sending it more or less spinning away into the wall. She crossed her arms with a grin as her technique succeeded, but she wasnt out of the bushes yet as the clone came rocketing back. "Damn, I shouldve known Id use the momentum to rocket off of the wall, then lets try this, Haaaaah!"

[Konoha Dai Senkou Learned]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm
As she dodged attack after attack grazing by barely Fuyu gathered her fist into a strong force, muscles tensed for action. She countered with a left hook and then kicked with her right foot, the clone parried the first and was stunned slightly by the second. Fuyu saw her chance and struck a second kick with her left foot so that she would spin. When she spun she brought her tensed right fist into play to release a super strong lightning fast punch to the clones jaw. But she wasnt finished yet, now that she had the clone stunned she would lay on it. "Chaa, Huraaah!" Left hook, right upper cut, left kick uppercut, right kick, left, right, left, right. Then a final kick,"Konoha Dai Senpuu (Leaf Great Whirlwind)!" She grinned with the clone high up in the air, it was time for that move she had just read about,"Dynamic • Action (Dainamikku • Akushon)!"

[Konoha Dai Senpuu & Konoha Raiken learned]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm
With the clone stuck at her whim in the air she unleashed her attacks, right hook to the face, a kick to the stomach. Then she sent three punches to crack the ribs and an elbow to the sternum. The actions were fast and quite tiring, she wasnt used to it yet. She did a mid air flip to keep the clone up in the air with a kick to the spine and then jammed her fist directly into its stomach. With this hard punch she started the clones very sharp decent, falling with the clone she did an axe kick into its back as the punch sent the clone into a spin also. As the kick followed through their decent was faster now and she used the moment to do a front flip in the air and deliver a second stronger axe kick to its gut. The clone wouldve spat blood if it could as their decent peaked and inches from the ground she exerted slight chakra to slow her fall and released a barrage of kicks to the clones abdomen as it collided with the ground damaging the floor slightly. As she delivered the final kick she rebounded off the clone with a headbutt and did a back flip to land gracefully on the floor. Her chest was heaving as she breathed quite hard,"I knew I liked this style even the basic attacks of the Hachimon are strenuous."
[Dynamic • Action (Dainamikku • Akushon) & Super Excellent Hyper Attack (Suupaa Ekuserento Haipaa Atakku) learned]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm
"Ive been working very hard, maybe in a moment I should try and open the first gate." She had to work harder though, push her limits, so she formed three clones. Punching her left palm she smirked,"Lets do this!" As the three clones converged she charged in to meet the forward clone and attack him swiftly with an upwards kick to launch it in the air. "Now for the other two..." her timing was a little slow but not detrimental as the two were near about to crush her between their two attacks as the first clone went flying. "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu (Leaf Strong Whirlwind)!" She focused all her strength into her legs and delivered a powerful full force round house kick with a massive spin. The clones were knocked back furiously by her strength and if that wasnt enough the next shock wave would easily dispel them. As the clone peaked and began to descend from the sky Fuyu crossed both arms over her face and focused all her strength into her mind. She was tired, she couldnt keep going, she needed more strength and this was the key,"Kaimon... Open!" Slowly a green aura of chakra surrounded Fuyu as she released the first gate through sheer will, though she wasnt sure how often that might happen. She felt her chakra return to her and her bodies strength return, she was more powerful now. She rocketed up into the air behind the falling clone, she only knew of one move she could use now, the first technique of the Gates, Front Lotus.

[Note: The earlier training counts as follows 3 posts, 3 posts, 4 posts. That makes ten posts allowing me to now learn the Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon). Konoha Shoufuu (Leaf Rising Wind) & Konoha Gouriki Senpuu (Leaf Strong Whirlwind) learned.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm
Well i am just going to lay here inflict an injure to a part of my body and you can diagnose it and heal it if you like or i can heal it myself if you don't know how to just yet" Matt lays down where he stood closing his eyes he make one of his bones crack off very slightly.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games