Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

" Desire..." said, Jenna in a whisper sightly under her breath trying to understand all this things what have happened to her today. She listened to him but in truth she wasn't a very faithful cat in nature and now this men wanted her to be his life partner. It was all very new and confusing to her. " Jenna promise to mate with only Master." says Jenna sweetly at him and kisses him deeply...

{{ kk}}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 pm
He slowly and carefully got up and picked her up in his arms. He carried her to the bed and laid ontop of her. He kissed her and slowly entered her peirceing her virginity  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled widen when Daniel picked her up and took her back into the bedroom. She happily stared at him as he crawled on top of her. Jenna return his kiss and before she knew it she felt something slowly sliding into her that was sightly painful. " Aaa...Mmm...master it....Mmm..." says Jenna sightly arching her body and biting her lips for it was both painful and felt good to her new body.

{{ kk}}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 pm
He began to pound her harder and harder leaning down sucking on her right breast rolling her n****e with his tounge. She was tight and he was loving every time he thrusted into her. He ran a hand along the side of her face  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna moans loudly as Daniel made love to her. She could bit down on his shoulder and runs her nails down his back. As waves after waves of pleasure came over her body....

After some hours as passed Jenna was passed out with on top of Daniel's chest as her tail was rap around his leg. Though back in her head she couldn't help but feel horrible for the fact she had gave herself up to a men she barely knew.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:38 pm
At that time he stirred. Exausted he had fallen asleep on top of her. He groaned finnaly feeling pain down his back. He reached back and was shocked to fund blood from where her claws ad peirced his skin. He yelped and ran to the bathroom and began to clean and dress the wounds  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna eyes were wide open as she looked around her to see why did her master yelped and ran away from her. She was sore but gracefully claimed out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. Her ears folded down to see the marks she had felt on him. She lowered her head a little and says, " I am very sorry Master, can I help you in any way? "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 pm
He began to wrap a bandage around himself. "I'm fine. Just a little blood" he said gently kissing her cheek  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled a little as she felt his loving lips on her cheek. "Oh ok then..." She begins to walk back to the bed. As Jenna crawl on the bed she by mistake hits the TV remote and turn on the TV. Jenna sits down and turn to look at the TV. She would tilt her head this way and then this way jut watching the 'magic box'.
                    " Kingdom hearts?.....Psp?..." says Jenna as her tail just happily swaying as she just stared at it and tying to figure it out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm
"give up we watch it every day and we still haven't figured it out" He sat next to her and rubbed her side "did you like last night?" he asked still in a state of bliss
((I have a different idea for the second drama. I'm gonna use it and it will cause long term trauma to my character. When it happens I think you will like it))  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled widen to have him sitting next to her. She felt his gently hand on her side again but she couldn't help but feel sightly weird on what just happened on the bed a couple of hours ago. Jenna just smiled at him and replied, "Hmm...yes Master " She looked back at the 'Magic Box' and asked sweetly,
                    " Does magic box always have wired things on?" Jenna jumped a little so see a car fly into a building and it explored.

{{ Alright as long its their is some drama in this Rp I will be happy ^.^ }}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 pm
"just about always" he said holding her tightly "whether we want it or not" He smiled "and that was the best night of my life"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna nervously bit her lips at his last comment. Now she wasn't going to lie to herself it was a very passionate love making last night and she greatly enjoyed it. But Jenna wasn't sure if 'Master' truly and deeply loved her. She herself as a little confused about her feels fro him too fro yes Jenna had a special place in her heart for him but she herself didn't know if that was real 'love'. "Mmmmmine too Master " says Jenna all shy as her furry cheek sightly turned red.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 pm
He slipped on his clothes and grabbed his keyes "I will be back in a moment" he leaves. A hour later he returned carrying cat toys, fish, a giant litter box an litter, and balls of yarn "I have things for you honey!"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna watched as he got dress and left her alone in the apartment {?}. " Ok Bye Master " said Jenna was she happily waved at him. In the hour she was left alone she looked around at everything and touched everything. Jenna at one point touched the radio and she like to much that she began to dance a little like the girls on TV. She also was hungry again that she had made a little mess in the kitchen. Jenna froze when she heard the door open and her master's voice. " Yeah MASTER IN HOME!!!!" says Jenna all happily as she run and tackle him in a giant hug.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff