Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:00 pm
Village Announcement [In Character]

All shinobi are to report to the Pavilion for instructions.

OoC: Please report to the Pavilion as soon as you are able. You will have until Wednesday of next week to do so. 11/4/15.
To those of you already out on assignment, do not worry about showing up. You will, however, be quoted in the pavilion so you are aware of what is happening.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:59 pm
Part 1 of the Arc has begun. Threads are being locked after villagers (mass NPC) have been evacuated secretly by Anbu through hidden tunnels under the village itself. Those threads that are still open are open so that those of you in them may go to the Pavilion which, along with the Gate, will be the last to be locked.

Details:
Some of the details of the Arc are as follows. It is a two part arc that will begin with a single defining moment for all Kirigakure shinobi. After a week to two weeks, part two of the Arc will begin and you will all be allowed back into the village. For part one, the more base details are as follows:

-All shinobi are being sent out of the village to other villages. You will travel as teams until you reach your destination. As you travel, please quote me
[quote="CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit"][/quote]
so I can monitor your progress. This is necessary for you to complete part one.

-Once you reach the village,you will go to the Kage of those villages and deliver your messages. As soon as I finish setting up Kirigakure for part two, you will be contacted in your village by an Anbu. Do not leave the village you have been sent to but do not become a part of it either. As I said, in a week or two, Kirigakure will reopen for part two of the arc.

-While in the villages, you may gather friends, contact other Kirigakure shinobi or wander the outskirts of village. Do not cause trouble.

Once part two starts, I will quote you here and contact your character in the village. Please continue to have me in your quotes so I can locate you when part two begins.

This is not a slow arc. You have until Wednesday 11/4/15 to get your character to the pavilion. If you do not get to the pavilion by that time, your character will be a casualty of the arc as I will not wait for them to show up. They WILL be counted among the dead. If you have issue with this, please message me or contact me in the chat room.
This arc will take place, with any success, in four to six weeks. Part one will be the fastest as it merely requires you all to get out of the village in a timely manner. Part two will be the slower as you will have to fight, kill and betray to get back in.
This arc will have ONE winner. So be prepared, for the rewards may be great if you act accordingly.

With luck,
Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:00 pm
The Arc Part One is launching now!

Welcome to the Evacuation Arc which is part one of a larger arc called the Phoenix Arc.

Part One In Character Details:
The UHV have made a single, possibly fatal mistake. A missive has been intercepted by Kirigakure shinobi which details plans to launch a massive attack on Kirigakure designed to wipe the village off the face of the map. Rather than allow such a challenge to go untested, the Mizukage has launched a counter attack, in secret, to deal with the UHV. By evacuating the villagers through secret exits under the village, he has limited the casualties to civilians. Anbu have cast massive illusionary jutsu that make almost shadow clones of the villagers to prevent the UHV from realizing they have been discovered.
There are not, however, enough shinobi to defend the village from a head on attack by the UHV. Therefore, the Mizukage is sending all shinobi out of Kirigakure to enlist the partial aid of the other villages. All Kirigakure shinobi are to await second orders from the Mizukage, who will remain in the village to continue the illusion of a functioning but weak Kirigakure, on when to return. He has already begun the evacuation, which will soon be completed, and has sent a team out to Suna already. All details on the secret attack will be enclosed in the second missive after the shinobi have reached their host villages. There is to be no communication with Kirigakure or the Mizukage during the stay. Scrolls with the details of what is happening will be included to be given to the Kages of the host villages.

Part One Goals:
To gain allies in the attack on the UHV.
All shinobi are requested to stay in their host villages until they are summoned back by the Mizukage via Anbu.

Teams:
To Suna- Alzayr Hakemoto and Okabe Jaeger
To Konoha- Jack Snipe , Aria Miyamoto and Shadow Hunyistir
To Kumo- Inka Hizara, Ryouichi Senju and Urufu Hiken

Remember! Quote me as travel and once you reach your destination. Keep me in your quotes so that when the time comes to call you back to Kirigakure, I can find you easily.

All of this will be repeated in the Pavilion so that everything will remain in character for the arc. Please wait for my post in the Pavilion before proceeding in any way. It will be coming shortly.

Part One of the Arc gives you one week (11/6-11/13) to get to your host village and one week (11/14-11/22) to remain in the village. After which part two of the arc will be launched (11/24).

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:36 pm
Attention, everyone.

Since everyone has left the pavilion, that thread will now be locked so as to mark it as empty. Once you all have left the gates, that thread too will be locked. A separate thread will be created for the purpose of this arc that will be the meeting point for part two of the Phoenix Arc but it will not be active until part two officially begins on the 24th.

Remember, keeping me in your quotes will keep me up to date on where you are so that when the time comes, I can NPC an anbu to come reclaim you.

In the next announcement, on the 14th, you will receive details that are in the scroll given to you by the Anbu. I would remind you that you have only four more days to get out of the village and to your host village by the 14th. If you do not leave the gates by the 13th, your character will be caught in the effects of what is to come. PLEASE, for the sake of your character, insure you can get your character out of the gates thread. If you are waiting on someone, send them a message or quote them in the OoC. If you still do not get a response by the 13th, you have permission to move your character without the wait time.

Thank you all for your prompt and quick posts in the last few days! I hope you all will enjoy the coming events.

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm
Attention, everyone.

All right folks. You have until the 14th (two days from NOW) to get OUT of the gates. If you are still in the village by the end of day on the 13th and before I post an announcement on the 14th, you will no longer be able to leave the village. You will FAIL the first part of this event and it will prevent you from taking part in the second event to your full potential.
I will PM you with the details of where to go if you do get stuck in the village. But your character will not be able to post until the others return.

Remember, keeping me in your quotes will keep me up to date on where you are so that when the time comes, I can NPC an anbu to come reclaim you.

In the next announcement, on the 14th, you will receive details that are in the scroll given to you by the Anbu. I repeat, PLEASE, for the sake of your character, insure you can get your character out of the gates thread. If you are waiting on someone, send them a message or quote them in the OoC. If you still do not get a response by the 13th, you have permission to move your character without the wait time.

If you cannot get a post out, please pm one of your team and give them permission to MOVE your character. Don't get left behind. This arc will determine the future of Kirigakure and your character.

Thank you all for your prompt and quick posts in the last few days! I hope you all will enjoy the coming events.

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:27 pm
Attention, everyone.

Congratulations, everyone, for getting your characters out of the village! Over the next few days, I will begin updating the threads (starting with Sero) with what will be the reality your shinobi will have to face when they return. Right now, the only open thread is a special Gate thread for when you return. I will be also sending everyone the contents of the scroll given to you by Sypher detailing the plan of attack on the UHV.

While all the threads are now unlocked again in the village, no posting is to take place. Please expect the scroll pm by tomorrow at the earliest and the following day at the latest. Also, between the weeks of 11/14 and 11/22 make doubly sure to keep me in your quotes as you will be receiving a slight interruption in your regularly scheduled arc planning!

Here again is my quote, in case you need it.

To those of you who received the scroll that will be given to the Kage of another village, please expect a pm later this evening with the details for that. Those include, Alzayr Hakemoto, Jack Snipe and Ryouichi Senju.

Thank you all for your prompt and quick posts in the last few days! I hope you all will be pleased by the upcoming events!!!

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:52 pm
Attention, everyone.

All right, everyone. You all should have or will have received your general scroll messages by tonight at least smile If you didn't, send me a message and I will drop a copy to you.
To those three that will be receiving a special scroll to be given to the other Kages, expect it later this evening.
Additionally, you can all look forward to posts here in Kiri that will be setting up part two of the arc. Almost all of the threads will receive a single post that will alter the landscape of the thread for the purposes of the arc.
Tomorrow will be the first.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the near future!

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 pm
Attention, everyone.

Phoenix Arc Part Two is being Initiated. It will not fully begin until all shinobi return from their respective villages by the 22nd. That gives you one week to work on your training, attempt to get help from the villages or prepare for the return. On the 20th, an Anbu will come to you in your host village and inform you of what has happened as well as call you back. Only current Kirigakure shinobi will be allowed back into the village at the start of Part Two. Any of your allies will be forced to remain outside the village until the Arc is over. That will give you 2 days to get out of the village, 1 day to get to the Gates : Safe Zone thread and then 1 more day to prepare for reentry to Kirigakure.

On the 18th, another announcement will be posted that will end Part One and begin Part Two. The reason and details of the Phoenix Arc will also be revealed in the 11/18 announcement. Please get to your village, remember to quote me and prepare for the coming Part Two. If you are a genin or chuunin, you need to train up.

Please enjoy the posts I have made in preparation at Sero, the Gates and the Port. More posts will becoming as I update the threads for the purpose of the Arc.The entire village is now closed to any entries.

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm
Attention, everyone. Part Two of the Phoenix arc is being initiated. Here are the details for when you return to the village. Be sure to read the last post of all threads labeled with | PaP2 | at the end of the title.

-In Character: The Current State of Kirigakure The village is soaked in darkness. A brilliant dark that hurts to look at has covered the entire village in a dome shaped prison, preventing any means of entry. Any attempts at teleportation, shunshin, summons, physical or chakra based entry are impossible. To do so it to risk a brief moment of fiery agony as your entire body is reduced to a fine white dust. Attempting to see through it in any manner will result in a blindness that will burn into your mind for hours and leave you with the memory and a fear of the dark. The Anbu who escaped stand in stunned horror at what has happened and know that it was not the UHV. They know something has gone terribly wrong. And the Mizukage is missing. Trapped inside that black dome that, as they test the boundaries of this prison, seems to stretch to the deepest regions of Hell under the earth. There is no entry. The village is empty, evacuated, but…what of those who remained behind? Those Anbu who took on the job of protecting the hospital, which was not evacuated? Those who had gone to set up defenses on the port with a volatile powder? And those who had gone to help the Mizukage in his attempt to set up a safety net for the village?
Had Sero done this? With too many questions and no way to get any answers, the Anbu began to set up a base for when the shinobi returned. When they do…how would they tell them? That their Kage, the man who had sent them away to protect them and their village, and who had been trusted to the Anbu, was now the one in danger? It would be a long few days as they waited for them to return. They knew some details about the Sero and, at some point, knew they would be able to reenter. But what would be waiting for them?

-Out of Character- Part Two Introduction Post:
At the end of the first part of this Arc, the village had been sealed by the Mizukage to defend it from an impending, all consuming attack by the UHV. The intention was for the shinobi, spread to other villages, to gather allies and prepare a surprise counter attack on the UHV's backs. But something went wrong.
When the Mizukage activated Sero, a creation of his own making, the seal reacted wrongly to something he was doing. Reacting defensively, it launched a massive wave of energy through the village’s foundation, exploding barrels and crates of a destructive toxin into the water flooding the village from the port’s collapse. An unforeseen side effect of the toxin entering the sea water caused it to become a dangerous and vile liquid that swept through the village, consuming stone and twisting any organic material it contacted. The Sero, at the same time, was pushing trees up through the ground and buildings to defend the village.
Sensing the inner danger, Sero launched the seal that shut off the entire village from the rest of the world and trapped anyone and anything inside it. The Mizukage was supposed to, with his son, meet with a group of Anbu outside but the seal came down before he reached them. It is assumed that he and his child are still inside but in what state...it is to be determined.

Part Two of the Phoenix arc is a battle round setting in three stages. The first and second rounds are a set of two part battles, 2vsMutants/Monsters and 1vs1.

In Round One, you have been paired up to fight the mutants which will be Part A of Round One. Part B will be you versus an opponent, who you have also already been paired up against.

The winners of Part B for Round One will go onto Round Two where a similar set up will commence. Those who are defeated in Round One will remain at the marketplace (the only safe zone in the village) and deal with what comes there.

You must be back in the village (at the Gates: Safe Zone) by 11/23 to participate in both parts of Round One. Round One will take place between 11/24 to 12/1 for Part A and Part B, the one on one, will begin 12/2 to 12/8.

Further details will come on who is facing who when we launch the retaking of Kirigakure.

Please enjoy the posts I have made in preparation at Sero, the Gates, the Port and various other threads. More posts will becoming as I update the threads for the purpose of the Arc in stages. The next wave of updates will come on the 20th.

The entire village is still closed to any entries.

-Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:50 pm
Hello, everyone.
I've already informed the MODs of Shinobi Nations but this will be my last post as Mizukage and crew.
Due to reactions to some of the things I've done this arc, I have effectively resigned my position as Mizukage. I also have withdrawn from the crew for the guild and will not longer be taking part in any decisions or actions therein. My reasons for this are my own and while I will not be leaving the guild, I will be on less.
I have appointed Lanfaer as Mizukage, his character Jack Harren Snipe will now be in charge, and he has chosen to continue the arc so please don't worry that this will impact what is currently going on there. If you have any questions about the arc, please direct them to him.

I've enjoyed role playing with all of you and I look forward to writing with you as a regular member.
Last announcement from,
~Canoodle.

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:44 am
Greetings, everybody! To help with this arc in this busy time of year, I will be extending the amount of time until you must all return for this arc to continue! First, and foremost, you will all have until the 28th of November to get back to Kirigakure no Sato in order to participate in the coming fun! Secondly, you may still return at any time to the village, but to do so you must post in the gates, the only safe place, and quote me immediately so I may explain what is going on. During this time, there will be a form of "post order", though only once everyone has arrived. Until then, you must simply quote me, that way if I must explain or react to you, I can do so properly.

Special note! At this time, until otherwise specified, all NPC's are under my direct control, and none may be puppetted by anyone else, save Canoodles. Thank you!

-Lanfaer
Controller of Jack Harren Snipe, Mizukage

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:48 pm
Greetings once again! This will not be a an extension of the deadline, unfortunately, but it will be an announcement about this arc. First and foremost, those who were recalled are now excluded from this arc if they did not return on time. To the best my knowledge, this only includes two members of the village, however they are welcome to post at a later date at the safe location, but they cannot enter the gates. Secondly, there will now be a "part three" to this arc, which will occur alongside the second. While shinobi are sent in to figure out the scenario going on inside the village, there will be other occurances outside of the Sero seal that will involve any and all outside of the barrier. This will include all freshly new genin, and the two RPC's mentioned earlier in this announcement.

As of right now, the next stage has begun. We will begin attempting to breach the walls of Sero, and once through, the true grind of this mission will begin. And on the outside? Something lurks. Something dangerous, but not in the physical sense. While those inside struggle for survival it will be up to those on the outside to help determine the fates of the heroes within!

Look forward to updates as we go. Continue posting, training, talking to others. After two people post with Jack, I will be issuing orders to begin. So be ready! As always, any questions, complaints, or concerns about the arc or this village in general, whether it be about myself or otherwise, should be posted in the guild OoC, or to myself in PM. Thank you!

-Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Alright, everyone! Post your profile registry so I can get an idea of who we have. While I know we just had one, this is for me to look for some...specific things. Those that post within the next three [3] days will receive a free fifty [50] AC for their character, or two hundred [200] Ryo for their character. This will only be for those who post within the next three days, meaning you have from tonight until 12-13-15 Ohio time to do so.

-Lanfaer

Sleepy senpai

BlackFruity

Brooystart

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azzurro Skyde

clyde231

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:38 am
Good morning, folks, and a firm, friendly welcome to all of the new Genin we have seen swelling our ranks! As such, we have quite a bit of announcements to do, and I expect all of you to be reading them!

→→• First thing's first, for those same new people, understand that this guild is based loosely on Canon. By that, I mean that the "Bloody Mist" hasn't actually been in existence since the beginning of this guild, which would be the beginning of your character's lifetime. Neither, in fact, has there been an 'uprising' of violence against those with Kekkei Genkai. These two events, extremely important to the Kirigakure no Sato of the anime and manga, may well have occured several decades in the past, but by no means has it taken place during the lifetime of this guild, or your character. So if this exists within your profile's history, feel free to edit it, and link me to it so I can read the edit!

→→• Secondly! To all members of Kirigakure no Sato, squad creation has begun, despite the fact we are currently within an arc. However, it is only fair to make some points known now. Firstly, everyone within the village should have done exactly two things.
→→→→→You should have posted your responses within the questionnaire and activity check. Ensure you have selected four [4] categories, as these are required for squads.
→→→→→You should have posted your profile, sticking strictly to the format given within the code section, within the Kirigakure no Sato Registry.
→→These two things must be completed by the end of [1.1.16], as of Ohio time [-05:00 Coordinated Universal Time], so that I might ensure all lists are up to date, and can begin creating, quickly, those squads. Now, I have some notes and rules in regards to these squads, and they will be listed below:
→→→→→ Once a squad is formed, changing of any members, or squad positions, must be made in character to Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage.
→→→→→ The squads will be split into teams, which will be where training and missions are completed. However, there will be Three other squad types, and these will be formed only after the teams have completed four [4] missions. They are the Demolition Brigade, the Oinin Squad, The Swordsmen of the Mist, and the Paladin Division. Details to come.
→→→→→ Team Squads, referred to as Squadrons, will be built with one Squadron leader, who will be responsible not only for the training of their genin but for the recommendation to Chunin Exams, and one to three Genin [1 - 3]. Each Genin within the Squadron will be assigned a very particular role in the form of their Category, and acting outside of that role within the mission assigned will cost AC and//or Ryo rewards. Every mission these roles will be changed, and after the fourth mission has been completed, each member will be interviewed by the Squadron Leader and//or the Mizukage himself to determine which category[ies] are best suited to the Genin. This will assist with training and with the overall design of the Squadron.
→→→→→ Missions will become far more varied, but overall may receive a reduction in AC rewards. The reason for this is two fold. Firstly, AC and//or Ryo rewards may be distributed based upon activity [Length of time taken to complete mission], writing [one liners vs. detailed and well thought-out posts], and overall teamwork [how well do you deal with your team?]. This is to further the fact that this guild is designed for role playing, and not a focus on gaining more and more power to become the very best, that no one ever was. Secondly, this will allow a much larger number, and a greater variety, of missions to be completed before moving onto the title of Chunin. Which makes more sense, realistically? A Genin completing five missions and earning advancement, or a Genin that has completed nearly thirty missions [Number is arbitrary] in the name of his village?

→→• Onto the next point! As of now, the rules of waiting have been changed for the village Kirigakure. From this day forward, everyone must wait no less than three [3] days before continuing on in a post order. The guild rules have stated five [5], yet time, trial, and error have taught us that this is not sufficient. So! If, at any point, you feel that you will be unable to post within the allotted three days, I expect you to post a hiatus to ensure we are aware of the situation. You can ask in your hiatus for other to wait for you, and if so they must honor it, though you will be required to PM them personally in order to ensure they are aware of your return.

→→• Now, onto the most important part! To those who are not aware, namely the newbies, Kirigakure no Sato is currently within a village-wide arc. The village itself has been sealed within an impenetrable black barrier, and thus the only safe location within the village that can be posted at is the Bridge Safe Zone. The village beforehand was evacuated into the distance, far away from the village and out into the Land of Water, but some new Genin might well have decided to come here to help out anyway. This bridge bears a group of tents and training areas hidden behind a large number of boulders and dense trees so that it cannot be seen if one were inside the village. Right now, wounded and aching ANBU are scattered about, offering training to those who need it [we're looking at you, Genin~]. Right now, Inka [played by Black Fruity], is the commander of this base camp. Jack Snipe, the Mizukage, along with Nozomi Aburame [Lily] and Tetsuya [Wolfe] have gone outside of the camp, right up to the wall which is a good five hundred [500] yards away. You have all heard explosions, but this is likely okay considering they're trying to break into the wall. At this time, ten UHV units have been spotted moving towards the base camp, though they look...wrong. The Genin and Jounin at the Bridge will be fighting off these units, and any other enemy that approaches, to give Jack and the others time to get inside and shut down the barrier. Genin, you must all report to Inka, who will assign you to training while those who have trained will be fighting against these enemies to give you time. To establish order, training posts must follow these guidelines:
→→→→→ There will be a post order, established once the fighting starts, for both groups. When training, on your turn you are limited to five [5] 'posts' of training. This is to reflect the sheer amount of stress you are facing while training here.
→→→→→ To be nice, for the time being you may train as if within a Dojo or Academy, thus receiving their reductions. Keep in mind, this still means you only get [5] posts to train with. A D-rank, without any personal reductions, would take three [3] of those [5] posts to learn, so choose wisely.
→→→→→ If at any time an enemy attacks you, or you join the battle personally, you cannot train. You must spend your post evading the enemy or fighting and thus are limited to one [1] post.
→→→→→ Keep in mind that these enemies are controlled by me, Lanfaer, or by Canoodles. There will be no puppeteering of any enemy by another member of this guild without direct permission from myself. This is a zero tolerance policy.

→→• That should be all of it. Stay tuned for more updates as time rolls by. If you have questions, please let me know! Also, to those who do not know, there is a Skype chat for Kirigakure Shinobi. If you are interested in joining, look for me on Skype. My username is Lanfaer2.

- Sincerely, and wishing you all a happy New Year,
Lanfaer
Controller of Jack Harren Snipe, Mizukage of Kirigakure

VampireKittenz

BlackFruity

Sleepy Senpai

Wolfe Whitehorn

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Brooy

No One Hollars Aaron

Lily Platypus

Avedis Angelus

I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Sky0814

Greatdman15

Codekasu

The People Scream Kerron

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:17 pm
Good Evening, everyone! Now, this group of roleplayers have been busy, with posting nearly continuous and quite interesting, soulful posts, too! There are of course those who may need some help here and there, but because of the great many things being done to keep this arc alive, and active, I will be handing out a few mid-arc bonuses! So, please, read below and underneath your quoted name, and you will find your bonuses! Please, keep in mind that the bonuses are taking into account your overall activity, the length and fullness of your posts, as well as overall how much you've done in this arc thus far. If you feel you were given too little, or I placed that you need to contact me, please ensure to do so as soon as possible! Thank you!

- Sincerely,
Lanfaer
Controller of Jack Harren Snipe, Mizukage of Kirigakure

VampireKittenz

Your choice of either one!

• +5 Free Job Mission Posts for Religion, +5 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +20 Chakra // Stamina

BlackFruity

Your choice of either one!

• Free Detonation-Technician’s Manual [x1], +3 Enhanced Explosive Tags [As powerful as 3 each)

or!

• +30 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• PA (Weathered) → Moderate increase to the resistance of physical, or psychological, pain. 10% reduction in cost to Kai physical pain inducing Genjutsu or emotional pain inducing Genjutsu.

• I will talk to you about this. Message me on Facebook.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Choose one!

• +20 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +2 Jutsu Slots, +10 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +5 Free Job Mission Posts, +5 Chakra // Stamina

Tao-Benshin

Choose one!

• +20 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• PA (Dramatic Target) → Due to the insane amount of events that seem to just follow Shadow around, he has gained a sort-of "sixth sense" to when things are about to "go down". Thus, in any situation that he is aware of something incoming, he has a slight increase to reaction speed, as well as a 10% reduction to any costs used to avoid it.

Brooy

You get nothing but coal to match that heart of yours...

• +10 Free Job Mission Posts, +5 Chakra // Stamina

or!

+ 2 Jutsu slots, +10 Chakra // Stamina

No One Hollars Aaron

Message me through PM or Skype so we can discuss.

Lily Platypus

Choose one!

• +250 Insects!, +10 Chakra// Stamina

or!

• +2 Jutsu Slots, +5 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +20 Chakra // Stamina

Avedis Angelus

Choose one!

• +10 Chakra // Stamina

or!

I Tortured Sleep I

Choose one!

• +10 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +2 Jutsu Slots

NecroPlant

Choose one!

• +250 Insects!, +10 Chakra// Stamina

or!

or!

• +20 Chakra // Stamina

Sky0814

Contact me via PM for this information.

Greatdman15

Contact me via PM for this information.

Codekasu

Choose one!

• +5 Chakra // Stamina

or!

• +1 Jutsu Slot

The People Scream Kerron

PM me or message me on Skype for this information.

Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games