Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Waving to the newcomers Sheva & Akita, I placed my glass of lemonade down as we returned to Alucai. "Hey Al, how much chakra training have you done? I may not be able to do much with your taijutsu training, but I certainly can help with making it easier to do."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Al heard the word Tai before jutsu!... storming onto the Kazekage Al burst out "Nunununununo it is Bukijutsu not Tai, Buki!". Alucai turned around with his sword in hand!

Training Mission Name: Sword Art Master
Result: +30 chakra points
Rank Requirement: Any
Details: Alucai is to train in chakra manipulation in order to gain stamina for his chakra.

As Alucai swung his little shortsword around feeling how it differed from his katanas. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it. What made his chakra so unique. As Alucai swung the little sword around getting a nice grip on it he put the sword out before him and closed his eyes. Alucai watched, from behind his eyelids, the chakra flowing throughout his body.
[1/8]

Al focused the chakra into the pommel of the sword and as he slowly opened his eyes he saw the soft white glow in his hand. The chakra started to rise on the blade, until gaining the top an extra half inch. The chakra made the sword more durable and twice as sharp. Alucai started to swing his sword around and thought *it seems a little lighter*.
[2/8]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 am
Avedis Angelus
Seizon, Taijutsu Training {Iwagakure no Taijutsu }

Reading through the Taijutsu scroll as he walked into the room. He was studying it obviously but he'd have to actually do training on it as well. He took a dummy and then stood it up as he put the scroll he had down on the ground and then he glanced at the dummy that was there. He flexed his arms somewhat as he looked at them. Sighing and then he would head towards the Dummy.

While running towards the dummy he lifted his elbow and then soon began to come down on the dummy with it. His Muscles larger than normally how they would look, and coming down on the dummy he snapped off it's arm. Of course if he was a true taijutsu user he would be able to shatter the thing completely, but he wasn't, so he didn't care.

[Learned Pick-Axe Elbow]
Howaido popped up after a time and smiled as he saw the boy,"Ah theres where you made off too, I figured I would watch you train, show you a few tips and maybe teach you a really good technique or two?" He would no doubt test the boy first, maybe even take him on a mission, he should meet up with San too, it had been so long. He formed a Hatake clone and sent it to go speak with San in the mean time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am
Sheva looked up and saw the kazekage standing there " Hiya ... " She waived as Akita still rolled on the floor, he looked up to see the Kazekage as welll. Akita stood up and shook the dust off of him. Sheva and Akita walked over to him and looked around " What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be doing paperwork or something? " She joked as Akita looked at him. Akita was always an observant familiar, it was a trait of more wild cats.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Swinging the sword around a couple times Al was getting antzy... "Hey old Mamorou-san wouldn't it be easier to just spar while training chakra stamina?" Alucai burst off towards Mamorou while aimlessly flashing his sword from side to side.
[3/8]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Backing off & putting hands up in defeat at Alucai's 'Bukijutsu' correction, we sauntered around to pick up the half-full glass of lemonade, drawing a small sip. As Alucai started his practicing, Sheva greeted us. "Ohayo, Sheva. I am doing paperwork, but I'm also here & right next to me, and in a kitchen." The Doctor waved to Sheva, indicating that he was what I meant. "Six is in the office, Two is in the office's kitchens, and the Doctor & I are here helping Al. It's confusing, right? Don't worry about it..."

I trailed off as Al lunged at me, forcing me to discard the half glass of lemonade on his head just to be able to move Sheva out of the way. Depositing her away from the training, the Doctor stayed with her as I returned to the fray. "Mamoru is always like that, Sheva," the Doctor mentioned casually, stooping to mortar on another piece of the reconstruction of the dojo.

Leaping into the fray once more, Al was continuing his brutal side-swinging assault. Drawing the length of sword from its sheath from the left side of my body, with my left hand, the blade inevitably was pointed downwards. No matter, as all I was doing was moving it side to side to at least try to block. Nicks & cuts along the lengths of my arms & torso from Al's superb training would near instantly heal, even as the bits of life-draining skiski from the Douka form were strewn about the grounds. I'd collect them later to keep others from being hurt by them, even if they were only tiny pieces of the stone. Slowly & surely I was gaining ground on learning Al's patterns of attack, putting a foot here or there to gain a parry or two. Finding an opening after barely deflecting a brutal slash, I switched the hand's position upon the sword, the point now up instead of down, as I body rushed while his swing was still going away from me. It would end as a simple push maneuver to put ground between him & I, if it worked. If Al managed to tumble or move away, I'd be put into an awkward stance with most of my weight on the front foot.

(Hien, 1/7, 2/7, 3/7)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:45 am
"Hahaha Sensei your getting sloppy" Al said while using the momentum in order to bring an even more powerful slash around. Al was a couple feet away from Mamorou but he shot the chakra off from his blade at Mam and Al's eyes went wide. "Woah I've never done that before". The size of the crescent wave was at least two feet wide and was gaining speed towards Mam...

Chakra
[4/8]
Pressure Wave
[1/5]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Digging my heels into the ground, I brought my sword overhead & crouched slightly, lowering my stance more. When the wave neared, I brought the sword down to meet it head on, facing the brunt of it. To those around us, it would seem that the tip of the blade was longer than it should have been, & had met the wave before the physical portion had had the time to meet the wave itself. Cleaving the jutsu in twain as it bore down upon me, forcing the ground to splinter & crack around my heels, it parted without seemless abandon. In the clear as the dust rushed up to waist heigth, I leapt forward to meet Al's weapon for a clear and blockable move... a lunge. Not an ordinary lunge now, as the sword seemed to shimmer & shake, making the blade longer than was visible by the human eye, but only by a smidgeon.

(Hien 4/7, 5/7)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 am
As Alucai put up his short sword to block Mam's attack he felt the sharp piercing into his skin and lept backwards. "What the?" Al wiped his cheek and saw the red liquid on his fingers. "Ha I haven't seen my own blood in quite some time... I guess I need to stop going easy on ya sensei" Al had a happy demeanor over-all and wanted to teach his sensei what he could accomplish. Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ], Alucai's movements started to become blurry as he became faster. He flashed to the right all the while focusing chakra into his blade once more! Alucai moved the blade counterclockwise around his head with both arms and when the blade came back around the front of Alucai the wave was let off. Al did the same exact thing but this time dashing to the left and swinging the sword clockwise to get two waves of pressure, one after another going straight towards Mam.

Chakra
[5/8]
Pressure Wave
[2/5]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Noting an abrupt length change in the sword as it bit into Alucai, I stopped in my tracks. The scent of blood hung in the air, its malicious odor attempting strangle those within it. Quick on his feet, Alucai was, & deep in concentration it seemed. So when the first wave came about, I swung my sword in its direction, oblivious that a second wave would be formed during my inattention. The invisible end of my sword was growing longer now, & a nice length of the wave dispersed before Al's jutsu wore off into the ground around the physical tip of the blade. Distracted as I was, the second wave hit with its ferocity, forcing me to stumble forwards in the direction of the previous wave, the invisible tip dragging along the ground.

(Hien fully learned)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Alucai had a grimace across his face and advanced quickly taking advantage. Moving with his previous jutsu and having his scabbard on his sword, sending more crescent shaped waves of pressure. Alucai ran in and got another scabbard to use. Feinting left and going to the right with his entire body Alucai slashed horizontally and used a technique in his arsenal named Turning Swallow Cut.

Chakra
[6/8]
Pressure Wave
[3/5]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 am

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

((Village Arcs... coming soon to a Suna near you!))

Smoldering in the rubble as Al ran out to grab another scabbard, I pulled myself out, swishing the sword through the building's bits... like a hot knife through butter. Brushing my hair off, the Doctor joined the training, fuffling my hair as well, before drawing his sword. When Al feinted left, the Doctor jumped in that direction with his own blade's lunge, only to meet the thin air. With Al still advancing, I raised my non-equipped hand just in time to catch the flash of metal. "You're tiring, Al," I replied to the sword's easy capture. Letting his sword go, I flicked it upwards, escaping around his side to where the Doctor stood confused.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:18 pm
Sheva and Akita watched intently, they wanted to know everything about Als fighting style. All they could see for the time being that he weilded a sword and used an amount of chakra when he weilded it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:22 pm
[[Turning Swallow Cut is to moves in one but as of now I don't mind... just be aware next time sensei... it is a slash down and then a slash back up very fast]]
Alucai jumped back and started to cough. "Yeah I may be tiring but I got some left over chakra to finish up my technique and expand my chakra limit". Alucai swiftly moved around Mam and the Doctor in a figure eight motion. Alucai had a chakra scabbard produced and launched the pressure wave towards the Doctor while coming around Mam and as I went to round the Doctor I charged up another chakra scabbard all the while trying to make it around the Doctor in time to launch a pressure wave at Mam.

Chakra
[7/8]
Pressure Wave
[4/5]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Figure eights! Holy mackeral! The move uncannily reminded me of a certain Olympics, but we hadn't had the time to think. With so much movement about us, I hesitated to parry, lest I accidently cleave a Alucai in half. Instead, as he came near the Doctor, we jumped straight up into the air towards each other. Clashing together, we used ourselves as a jumping platfom to jump to opposite sides of the room, far enough away to give time for ninjutsu. "Suzu no Oto," the Doctor began, throwing several bells in random directions. "Inryoku no Nijuurasen (Gravity's Double Helix)," I sang, continuing with a few lyrics from Method_Replekia. Near almost immediately, I chose a -.01g gravity to accompany the disorienting Suzu no Oto. This last exercise would be all about trying to adjust to strange circumstances, which I was hoping that Al would pass with flying colors.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces