Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Darksol88
"Someone sure likes to count a chicken that hasn't hatched." Aden quipped. "If you wanted a pushover, there's those two weirdos back on the outskirts. Nidoran, hold your ground!"

Attacking now would be futile, let alone going head on into the offensive.

"Staying put huh? Alright, have it your way! Fearow go! Get some wind under your wings!" Jackie yelled.

"Feeeeaaarrr!" The bird screeched, flapping its wings hard to get airborne and started to circle the battlefield. "Now go on after him! Use Aerial Ace!" The bird made one hard turn and started to dive bomb down, full speed ahead, aiming for the small Nidoran.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm
"Wait for it... keep yourself steady..." Aden waited for the Fearow to get that little bit closer, keeping an eye on it. He was afraid his timing would be off. "...Now! Horn Attack!"

He watched as his Nidoran jumped into the charging Fearow, his horn poised for impact. Regardless of success or failure, dodging the move had become impossible. He'd still be hit and knocked away, rather hard at that. Aden found this worthy of a cringe.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm
The Fearow came down and smashed right into the Nidoran, and though the attack would connect, Fearow didn't go without his own bit of damage at that.

The Horn attack did do its damage to the Fearow, and while the damage was mild, there was one other issue that started to take effect upon the Fearow that made the bird instantly land. It started to act a bit on the sick side.

"What's wrong!?" Jackie spoke.

"Huh?" Falker spoke. That got his attention so suddenly.

".........." I stared at it for a second then gave a bit of a laugh to myself. I knew what just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 pm
"Nidoran, are you alright!?" Aden asked, looking towards his Pokemon. Though he was able to get up, it wasn't hard to tell how much damage he took. He might not be so lucky with the next shot...

Gauging this, he nodded. Then he realized the condition that Fearow had found itself in. "Okay. Oh, and Jackie? What were you saying about Nidoran and not being worried?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Darksol88
"Nidoran, are you alright!?" Aden asked, looking towards his Pokemon. Though he was able to get up, it wasn't hard to tell how much damage he took. He might not be so lucky with the next shot...

Gauging this, he nodded. Then he realized the condition that Fearow had found itself in. "Okay. Oh, and Jackie? What were you saying about Nidoran and not being worried?"

"No one asked you. Ok, Fearow, you still got fight in you, so let's keep going!"

"Feeear!" It shrilled.

"Fearow! Use Secret Power!" It kicked off the ground with what strength it had and started to soar just above the ground. It started to glow with a yellow aura and headed straight for Nidoran.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm
"Nidoran, get back!" Aden was quick to remove Nidoran from the equation, recalling him to his Pokeball and swapping Poliwhirl into play. "Poliwhirl, brace yourself!" He doubted he'd have time to attack or counter; defense was the only option left. He wasn't sure of what to expect as the attack connected, given Secret Power's unpredictability.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm
Darksol88
"Nidoran, get back!" Aden was quick to remove Nidoran from the equation, recalling him to his Pokeball and swapping Poliwhirl into play. "Poliwhirl, brace yourself!" He doubted he'd have time to attack or counter; defense was the only option left. He wasn't sure of what to expect as the attack connected, given Secret Power's unpredictability.

The Fearow went to plow the Poliwhirl over and then made a hard turn. The poison continues to sap away at the birds strength, but it was still fighting strong. For the moment anyways. "Going on the defensive? Figures. Fearow, use Air Cutter!"

"Feeeeaarrr!" The Fearow cried out, flapping its wings hard to unleash its slicing gale upon the Poliwhirl.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Poliwhirl skidded a little from the impact, hurt. "Oh, no, I just know Nidoran couldn't take that hit so well. Besides, I can't defend forever. Fight that wind, Poliwhirl. Icy Wind!" Aden called, bracing himself as a stray blade of wind nicked at the sleeve of his shirt. He watched as his Pokemon reared back and sent a freezing gale in return, crossing into the sharp winds.

Poliwhirl was forced to brace himself again, getting cut up despite efforts.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 pm
Darksol88
Poliwhirl skidded a little from the impact, hurt. "Oh, no, I just know Nidoran couldn't take that hit so well. Besides, I can't defend forever. Fight that wind, Poliwhirl. Icy Wind!" Aden called, bracing himself as a stray blade of wind nicked at the sleeve of his shirt. He watched as his Pokemon reared back and sent a freezing gale in return, crossing into the sharp winds.

Poliwhirl was forced to brace himself again, getting cut up despite efforts.

The Icy Wind whipped across the field and pelted the Fearow with its chilling breeze. The Fearow cringed and started to slow a bit.

"Fearow! Don't leave that unanswered!" Jackie yelled out. "Drill Peck!" he shouted. The Fearow screeched once more and started to rush for the Poliwhirl, twirling a bit, making its long beak into that of a drill.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 pm
"Poliwhirl, out of the way! Ice Beam!" Aden called, finally realizing the situation he had just wandered into. Maybe he should've taken his Arcanine and Rhydon after all. He'd learn from such a mistake later, but for now, he'd have to try and bear this.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Darksol88
"Poliwhirl, out of the way! Ice Beam!" Aden called, finally realizing the situation he had just wandered into. Maybe he should've taken his Arcanine and Rhydon after all. He'd learn from such a mistake later, but for now, he'd have to try and bear this.

The Drill Peck whizzes on by the Poliwhirl and with his hampered speed, there was no way to dodge that Ice Beam that came from the Poliwhirl. The bird gets blasted and hits the floor with a good part of its body frozen.

"Fearow!" Jackie cried out. The Fearow breathing heavily managed to stand back up and with one loud crow he shatters the ice upon him. But that would prove to be fruitless soon enough. Doing so used up the last of its strength. It breathed heavily...its vision...blurring...then finally, it fell, silent.

The ref looked on upon the fallen bird then looked over towards Aden, raising a Flag towards him. "The first match goes to Aden and his Poliwhirl!" The ref called out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm
Aden cringed, looking to the partially frozen Fearow... or was, before it broke free. Seeing this, though, left him surprised. "Wha...?" He surprised himself with what he pulled off, and he finally saw what Blizzard said. There weren't any doubts now about the challenge provided. It... it was a bit of a rush. And he didn't mind it at all.

He couldn't back out of this now. He kept himself quiet, panting and waiting to see what Jackie would send out next.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm
Darksol88
Aden cringed, looking to the partially frozen Fearow... or was, before it broke free. Seeing this, though, left him surprised. "Wha...?" He surprised himself with what he pulled off, and he finally saw what Blizzard said. There weren't any doubts now about the challenge provided. It... it was a bit of a rush. And he didn't mind it at all.

He couldn't back out of this now. He kept himself quiet, panting and waiting to see what Jackie would send out next.

"Poison point." Falkner said.

"That is probably the only reason why you shouldn't attack any Nidoran directly." I commented.

"Sometimes Jackie is too aggressive for his own good." he said.

"Fearow, return." He said, recalling the bird back to the ball. "Of course he had to use Ice, among other things." He said. "How could he swat a bird down like that."

"You're doing fine, Aden! Keep it up!" I shouted over to him.

"We shall see how well he stays on track. He already decided on using that Nidoran and Poliwhirl in this fight and he's going to have to stick to it. And given that the both of them taken a bit of damage, they might have their hands full with Jackie's next Pokemon."

"Is it-?" I started to ask.

"Mmmmhmm."

"Alright, fairy. You asked for it." He takes out the next Pokeball and tosses it out. "Xatu! Ascend!" He shouts. The ball bursts open and there stood a slender, totem pole of a bird. All seeing. It's gaze looked as if it could pierce both Poliwhirl's and Aden's soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm
"Not just that... it's the horn. It'll inject poison if it can penetrate. A Horn Attack can be almost as dangerous as a Poison Sting." Aden spoke up. "I did a lot of training with him after I got over my worry with him- oh god, what?"

His concentration broke a little when he saw the Xatu come out. He couldn't help but be reminded of the one his father had, only this one didn't look anywhere near as calm. It looked poised for battle, and he realized that he was unlikely to make it out of here unscathed. A flier is one thing, but contending with a psychic flier was something he wasn't suited for at all. The fairy comment didn't even get through to him.

He had no choice but to keep his Poliwhirl out. "I don't know about this... hey, Poliwhirl. Think you might be ready for something a little different?" He asked, seeing that his Pokemon was uneasy too.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am
Darksol88
"Not just that... it's the horn. It'll inject poison if it can penetrate. A Horn Attack can be almost as dangerous as a Poison Sting." Aden spoke up. "I did a lot of training with him after I got over my worry with him- oh god, what?"

His concentration broke a little when he saw the Xatu come out. He couldn't help but be reminded of the one his father had, only this one didn't look anywhere near as calm. It looked poised for battle, and he realized that he was unlikely to make it out of here unscathed. A flier is one thing, but contending with a psychic flier was something he wasn't suited for at all. The fairy comment didn't even get through to him.

He had no choice but to keep his Poliwhirl out. "I don't know about this... hey, Poliwhirl. Think you might be ready for something a little different?" He asked, seeing that his Pokemon was uneasy too.

"This will now be between the Apprentice's Xatu against the Challenger's Poliwhirl! Combatants! Begin!" The ref spoke.

"Xatu! Take flight!" He shouted. The bird then took to the skies, looking down on Poliwhirl and Aden.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff