Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm
::Maune comes out of the locker rooms in some black swimming trunks and then goes near Lilith and sits with her::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm
*Niiki gets out of the pool. Realizing how late it is, grabs his stuff and heads back to Karrie's house*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 pm
She watches him come out and sit. She splashes him with a little water.

"The sun is setting already"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm
Yes it is Lilith. ::Maune is hit with water on the face then splashes Lilith back with a smile::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Lilith lets out a little scream... "oh!" She reaches in and slashes him good. Laughing loud.

((Sorry I have to go. End this how you wish. Just don't get us kicked out. LOL))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm
::Maune smiles with a laugh and splashes her back as he wraps a towel around her to keep her warm since it started to get cold. Maune picked up Lilith's stuff and his and walked Lilith back to his apartment cause she started to look very tired::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 pm
*Rivonu comes out of the locker room eagering to dive into the pool*

Oh boy can't wait to get in!!

*Rivonu takes a running start towards the pool as she screams*

CANNONBALL!!!! blaugh

*she cannonballs into the pool and makes a big splash. Rivonu reappears to the surface with a big grin on her face only to find no one there*

Aww really? Am I the only one here? gonk

*Rivonu is saddened but only for a moment as she flashes a smile full of optimism*

Oh well, more room in the pool for me! mrgreen

*she floats on her back as she proceeds to do the backstroke and whistles merrily*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm
Amy was now lounging in a raft in the large pool. She had come in about an hour ago with Thistle and the owl. She was still surprised that the owl never flew off when he was outside with nothing holding him back.

Thistle was playing in the pet pool while the owl was resting inside the plush pet building. Amy had worked on some of her paperwork and then just stopped. She had figured out most of the beginning processes, but she didn't know how to calculate her possible future income based on inflation and the current numbers she's had for the past few days.

So, she simply put her paperwork in her small office, locked the door, and came out to relax in the pool. That's where she was now: sitting on a raft, floating slowly in the pool with a virgin strawberry daiquiri in a watermelon container.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm
*Rivonu continues to float on her back when she looks to the right of her and spots a lady on a raft nearby. Rivonu turns on her stomach and swims to the raft. Rivonu approaches the raft and attempts to strike a conversation with lady*

Good evening madam, how do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Amy looked to the side of her where she heard a voice and smiled when she saw a new face. "Well hello! It's good to see a new face around here. I'm Amethyst, though you can call me Amy for short if you want, and I run this place with my friend Kits Rose."

She held out her hand to shake.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Why hello Amy!

*she pulls her left hand out of the water to shake Amy's*

My names Rivonu, I'm new here! I'm glad to see someone here besides me ^^. I must say that I love this new place you have, everything here is so beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm
Amy shook her hand and then grinned brightly. "Really? I'm so glad you like it! I really appreciate your compliments."

Amy sat up on her raft and then got off of it into the water. She gasped softly as the cold water hit her, but the shock didn't last long. She turned back to Rivonu.

"It's good to see a new face around GGG, and it's really cool to see that you've stopped here! I was new a few months ago. I was the bartender at MW, but that didn't work out so well, so now I'm the bartender at GGB some evenings. So if I'm ever not here, you can probably find me there."

"I finally decided to make this place with my friend because I realized that there was no real water park around here, and I love the water. So here we are!"

She smiled and pointed to the pool bar. "Have you gotten a drink, yet? Tommy's our bartender here in the evening and he makes awesome smoothies. We don't have alcohol here because alcohol and swimmers don't mix, but he can make great virgin drinks."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:31 pm
I have heard of the MW and the GGB. I'll check it out later on

*looks to where Amy is pointing and sees the pool bar*

Mmm, I'm sure in a mood for a drink at the moment. I'mma swim over there to get me a drink I'll be right back

*With a smile she swims over to the pool bar to order her a virgin Strawberry Daquiri*

(I apologize if im slow, I'm kinda new to this sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm
{{It's okay. smile }}

Amy nodded and waited for Rivonu to come back with her drink. She saw that Tommy was making it already.

Amy called over to Rivonu as she waited for her drink. "So are you new to GGG or are you new to all of Gaia?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm
*Rivonu comes back over to Amy with a drink in hand*

Well...I'm kinda new to everything sweatdrop

*Rivonu takes a slip of her drink and continues*

I mostly hang around the GGG though since I like to talk to people around my age with simular interests. I'm also like to play games and RP a bit, in fact I find it fun whee . I bet you know your way around Gaia. What do you do for fun here?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff