Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth Seekers - Truthers.

Back to Guilds

truth, toxins, chemtrails, illuminati, new world order, conspiracy theory, fluoride, world government, GMO, vaccines, microchipping, zionism 

Tags: truth seeker, conspiracy theory, truther, aliens, 2012, DMT, microchip, illuminati, new world order, alex jones, infowars, vaccines, depopulation, antichrist, god, chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride, toxins, 9/11 

Reply Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers
Zionism - Zionists ARE the ILLUMINATI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
Actualy no, Isreal doesn't want to destroy every muslim country. If the other countries agreed to let Isreal exist the war would end. on the other-hand the other countries wont let there be peace unless isreal is gone
You didn't say destroy. You said take over.
How much do you know about Palestine?

I know it is one tiny sliver of land in the entire middle east.
Yes. Couldn't have said it better myself. There's a reason for that. Look into it, dear. : P

Yes so I don't see why it was such a big deal when it turned into israel
And you've revealed your true nature. I think this conversation is done. ^_^

Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Yes. Couldn't have said it better myself. There's a reason for that. Look into it, dear. : P

Why?
Because I only teach those intelligent enough to learn.  

DysFUNKtional Duck

Azkeel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

I think I just told you that we don't have sacrifices or priests. look the way you're looking at judism is like looking as america at its founding then saying you understand it all today based on that.

I also just told you g-d understands we are not perfect. Honestly you don't just read the Torah take it all literally and say you understand judism better then those who actually practice it. It's like reading a guidebook to a foreign country memorizing it then going there and saying you understand the country better then the people who live there.

let me try saying this again

The literal Torah is not all there is to judism.
No actually it is. So you're going to spit in the face of the prophets and YHUH's commands? You no longer have priests so who can preform yom kippur? You're just as bad as the christians adding and taking away things to HIS HOLY SCRIPTURES. How dare you think you know better then YHUH. And so you know god is a pagan sun deity so when you call upon that blasphemous name you're calling upon that pagan deity. How can you be a Yahudim and proclaim to not follow torah? You lawless one. Yahudim means worshiper or Yahuah. How dare you false jews say you're Yahudim because of your blood. You have desecrated His Holy decrees and forsaken Him. You say YHUH changes when He does not. He does not change to get up to date with the times. You have no sin sacrifice; you have no priests. You're a part of the synagogue of ha-satan worshiping blasphemous names and forsaking His Eternal Covenant. Repent now and turn away from your sins and follow His LAW! Know that He is Yahuah your Elohim!

Actually I'm a reform Jew not a extremist fanatic. I never said g-d changes. I said the world does. I follow my religion not pretend it hasn't changed in 1000s of years. I practice judism. (All of it) I am a jew. My blood has nothing to due with the matter. and if you are spouting this "repent and turn away from your sins" stuff you are breaking one of the main laws of judism.
What law is that? Is it Torah; your instruction? So now the prophets break the law? You follow the laws of man not of YHUH. This is why your "Religion" changes.

The law of not trying to forcefully convert others. Tell you what If G-d comes down here and tells me to change I will. In the meantime I will follow Judism. There is more to it then the Torah. I'm going to guess you are Islamic if not please correct me, how would you like it if I tried to tell you what Islam was?
I am Natsarim. And I'm not trying to force it on you. Do you have a gun to your head? I'm warning you. I'm warning you; you need to repent and follow Yahuah your Elohim and no longer call upon those blasphemous names. You need to follow the torah and sin not. You also need Yahusha as your high priest and messiah so that you may reconnect with Yahuah your Elohim. Yahusha is the sacrifice for your sin and He died and raised to life and ascended into heaven to be at the hand of Yahuah and be our high priest. Do you think it was coincidence your religion is broken and Yahusha fulfilled the requirement to be connected to Yahuah again? You have no priests you have no sin sacrifice. That's why Yahusha came. Yahusha is the sin sacrifice; He is the Priest. Without Him no one shall come to Yahuah. Yahuah provided us with eternal life in paradise through Yahusha. So you need to make Yahusha your sacrifice and high priest and repent from your sins. And if I'm forcing you to convert what am I blackmailing you with if you don't? You are not my hostage you are ha-satans hostage.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Why?

I think I qualify I'm not one of the people who hates islam or islamics I'm not one of the people who thinks the Palestinian refuges don't deserve equal treatment I just wish the fighting could stop and the people could live in peace.  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 pm
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Why?

I think I qualify I'm not one of the people who hates islam or islamics I'm not one of the people who thinks the Palestinian refuges don't deserve equal treatment I just wish the fighting could stop and the people could live in peace.
My dear, your prior statement was the most ignorant thing I've heard in months. And that's saying something.
Yes, Palestine is small. So you don't see what the big deal is? It's not a big deal when someone's country is destroyed, their lands stolen, their people enslaved? Is Palestine not big enough to warrant your sympathy?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

I think I just told you that we don't have sacrifices or priests. look the way you're looking at judism is like looking as america at its founding then saying you understand it all today based on that.

I also just told you g-d understands we are not perfect. Honestly you don't just read the Torah take it all literally and say you understand judism better then those who actually practice it. It's like reading a guidebook to a foreign country memorizing it then going there and saying you understand the country better then the people who live there.

let me try saying this again

The literal Torah is not all there is to judism.
No actually it is. So you're going to spit in the face of the prophets and YHUH's commands? You no longer have priests so who can preform yom kippur? You're just as bad as the christians adding and taking away things to HIS HOLY SCRIPTURES. How dare you think you know better then YHUH. And so you know god is a pagan sun deity so when you call upon that blasphemous name you're calling upon that pagan deity. How can you be a Yahudim and proclaim to not follow torah? You lawless one. Yahudim means worshiper or Yahuah. How dare you false jews say you're Yahudim because of your blood. You have desecrated His Holy decrees and forsaken Him. You say YHUH changes when He does not. He does not change to get up to date with the times. You have no sin sacrifice; you have no priests. You're a part of the synagogue of ha-satan worshiping blasphemous names and forsaking His Eternal Covenant. Repent now and turn away from your sins and follow His LAW! Know that He is Yahuah your Elohim!

Actually I'm a reform Jew not a extremist fanatic. I never said g-d changes. I said the world does. I follow my religion not pretend it hasn't changed in 1000s of years. I practice judism. (All of it) I am a jew. My blood has nothing to due with the matter. and if you are spouting this "repent and turn away from your sins" stuff you are breaking one of the main laws of judism.
What law is that? Is it Torah; your instruction? So now the prophets break the law? You follow the laws of man not of YHUH. This is why your "Religion" changes.

The law of not trying to forcefully convert others. Tell you what If G-d comes down here and tells me to change I will. In the meantime I will follow Judism. There is more to it then the Torah. I'm going to guess you are Islamic if not please correct me, how would you like it if I tried to tell you what Islam was?
I am Natsarim. And I'm not trying to force it on you. Do you have a gun to your head? I'm warning you. I'm warning you; you need to repent and follow Yahuah your Elohim and no longer call upon those blasphemous names. You need to follow the torah and sin not. You also need Yahusha as your high priest and messiah so that you may reconnect with Yahuah your Elohim. Yahusha is the sacrifice for your sin and He died and raised to life and ascended into heaven to be at the hand of Yahuah and be our high priest. Do you think it was coincidence your religion is broken and Yahusha fulfilled the requirement to be connected to Yahuah again? You have no priests you have no sin sacrifice. That's why Yahusha came. Yahusha is the sin sacrifice; He is the Priest. Without Him no one shall come to Yahuah. Yahuah provided us with eternal life in paradise through Yahusha. So you need to make Yahusha your sacrifice and high priest and repent from your sins. And if I'm forcing you to convert what am I blackmailing you with if you don't? You are not my hostage you are ha-satans hostage.
I don't wish to convert or turn my back on my religion or the religion of my ancestors. However I am interested in learning more. I respect your religion and your right to believe in it. I just believe all people can be good and get to heaven no matter their religion.  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:19 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Why?

My dear, your prior statement was the most ignorant thing I've heard in months. And that's saying something.
Yes, Palestine is small. So you don't see what the big deal is? It's not a big deal when someone's country is destroyed, their lands stolen, their people enslaved? Is Palestine not big enough to warrant your sympathy?

No, I dont see why it matters so much that it is now called israel. I think the muslims and jews should live in peace in it. I think that its not unfair for the jews to have a tiny sliver of land in the entire middle east to call their own. what Saddens me is that instead of living in it together it became a big fight  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm
Thanks for the gold. What was that for?  

DysFUNKtional Duck

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Why?

No, I dont see why it matters so much that it is now called israel. I think the muslims and jews should live in peace in it. I think that its not unfair for the jews to have a tiny sliver of land in the entire middle east to call their own. what Saddens me is that instead of living in it together it became a big fight
You think the only thing that's changed is the name?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Why?

No, I understand more has, But I don't believe pointing fingers either way will solve anything. the sooner both sides decide to coexist the better and that is not going to happen while arguing that the Jews or Palestinians are the bad guys  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck

I love donating to people, and this is the most active conversation I've had on gaia in months. Plus you are a good debate partner. I respect you. belive me its not often I find someone to debate with like this and It does me good. you also remind my of myself a bit. Can we be freinds (oh wait that makes is sound like the gold was a bribe DX Its not meant to be please believe me)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

No, I understand more has, But I don't believe pointing fingers either way will solve anything. the sooner both sides decide to coexist the better and that is not going to happen while arguing that the Jews or Palestinians are the bad guys
Your previous posts imply that you feel it is the fault of the Muslims. You're the one pointing fingers.
They're being oppressed. 70 years ago, would you have told the Jews to try to get along with the Germans and live in peace?  

DysFUNKtional Duck

Azkeel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

I don't wish to convert or turn my back on my religion or the religion of my ancestors. However I am interested in learning more. I respect your religion and your right to believe in it. I just believe all people can be good and get to heaven no matter their religion.
Your religion is my roots. Belief in the prophets and the torah leads to Yahusha. If you're of Yahudim (Judaism) then you will see how the prophecy works out. You should know we need to keep His commands and His Name Sacred. You should know we need the sin sacrifice. Just as you stated the Yahudim don't have any high priests or sacrifices for sin. This is why Yahusha came to fulfill our law and not destroy it. We are made the temple for the Ruach Hakodesh allowing us to be guided by Yahuah our Elohim. Remember we are clay He is the potter. We can't throw His law out and forsake His covenant with us because it is His eternal covenant. We need the sin sacrifice to fulfill the law. Also Yahuah makes it very clear to not take His Sacred Name in vain. Which means us not using it and throwing it to the wayside and replacing it with other blasphemous names. You wouldn't be converting to my faith you'd be perfecting yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck

I love donating to people, and this is the most active conversation I've had on gaia in months. Plus you are a good debate partner. I respect you. belive me its not often I find someone to debate with like this and It does me good. you also remind my of myself a bit. Can we be freinds (oh wait that makes is sound like the gold was a bribe DX Its not meant to be please believe me)
I know. blaugh Cancers aren't in the habit of bribery. : P
If I can be friends with YahuShalum (irritating b*****d that he is xd ), I don't see why we can't. whee  

DysFUNKtional Duck

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari
DysFUNKtional Duck
Konako_Akari

Your previous posts imply that you feel it is the fault of the Muslims. You're the one pointing fingers.
They're being oppressed. 70 years ago, would you have told the Jews to try to get along with the Germans and live in peace?

No I was mostly talking about the People in the other courties. There is a big diferance between what the jews are doing and what the nazi's where. Even if the Muslims did start it by refusing to accept the Jews that hardly maters as it was done decades ago. both sides are to blame and both should stop fighting.  
Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff