Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syanna Falarii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 pm
Name: Syanna Falarii

Height: 5’8

Build: 38 x 29 x 36

Race: Jinn (Guardian)

Relatives: Not in this world. The closest person to a relative is Marco Pavani. mad

Known aspects: Made of fire, smoke, and light – she can manipulate and conjure the same; She can appear in any form, but is not material; she cannot be touched or felt… except by Marco… scream She has the potential to manipulate or possess people, and can only be seen by supes or Marco. Normal humans cannot see her unless she chooses to be seen. Is infuriated by the concept of living in a bottle, or granting wishes.

Background: Once she became eligible, she enlisted as a guardian and was assigned to Marco Pavani from the date of his birth. She is very frustrated with her life and calling. She absolutely detests Marco; she hates everything about him, especially his knack for being in trouble and the fact that he is the only one who can touch her. While in theory, she should be quite powerful, she is quite uncoordinated and unskilled with her talents nearly always ending in disaster. She is the reason Marco always carries a bat. She nearly frightened him to death when he was growing up. She is determined to become an expert guardian, and to master her skills in hopes that her next assignment will not be so repulsive.

Essentials: Headpiece  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 pm
Name: Anira Tiernay (Ah-neer-ah Ti-eer-nay)
Age: Looks 24 is actually 3,405 years being that she is elf.
Race: Wood Elf
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Purple
Height: 6 foot
Personality: She seems standoffish at first and rarely shows emotions visibly. But once you get to know her she can be very open and talkative. She is very polite but can be blunt when need be. Otherwise very easy to get along with and is wise as befits her kind.
Sex: Female and straight ((although some suspect swings for the other team? ninja ))
Abilites: White healing magic, wind magic, some earth magic. Can teleport places using reflective surfaces like a mirror or a puddle. It may have its down sides though like a puddle drying up or the reflective surface being shattered. It all depends on the situation.
Weakness: Male genitalia, (more to add later)
Weapons: Elvish made sword, a dagger, and is a skilled archer.
History: Anira was born from a mid-ranking noble family. She has 2 sisters and Anira is the youngest of the three. Her father was the captain of the archery legion of the royal army and her mother worked in the house of healing for the Royal Family. During a power struggle and overthrowing of the royal family many of the servants and close allies were killed or converted sides. Anira's father was among those killed as her mother took her and her sisters to flee in exile. They lived the rest of their lives as fugitives but hid themselves well from the eyes of the new King. Her mother continued to work as a healer for anyone no matter what the reason and her sisters led different lives as time led on. Anira went into the life of a Mercenary and during an assignment with other mercs she saved the life of Liada Trovaras during battle. Since then they have been close friends and had parted an rejoined each others company time and time again over the years. The most recent reunion brings her to Geezerville as Liada's assistant and co-owner of the upcoming night club to Most Wanted.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 am
I do want to start having more of a presence here, and may appear, in character, from time to time.

Born of the union of a human and a blue dragon, Matasoga is nothing if not calculating. A controlled, serene expression belies the intensity of his ever working mind which ceaselessly measures the advantages and disadvantages of every situation, be it martial or social.
He is 6' even, with scaly blue skin and intense yellow eyes that are at once catlike and reptilian. One of these eyes is always covered. His face is painted while and a black painted rune appears under the exposed eye, giving him a striking, sometimes unnerving appearance.
His body is lean but generally humanoid in shape. Extra appendages include a long, tapering, blue, reptilian tail and small, weak, wings which are somewhat atrophied in appearance and only slightly larger than his hands. He is not capable of flight. His hands and feet are larger, in proportion to his body than they would be on a human and tipped in thick, black nails which are typically sharp. His pigeon-chest gives him an appearance that may be seen as stuffy and arrogant or regal and lordly, depending on the beholder. His mouth is filled with triangular, shark-like teeth and his tongue is forked, though this doesn't seem to affect his speech in any meaningful way.
He wears invariably dark clothing, which is always finery. A tailed coat, wide-brimmed fedora, and some manner of cape are constants, though he is also fond of cravats, loafers, and pinstripes. The color he chooses to accent this with varies from red, blue, to violet and he is never without his small snake companion and familiar, Apep, though he often slithers about unseen beneath his coat.
Inhuman traits aside, Matasoga is not terribly different from the typical Byronic hero and is presently nursing a broken heart. This manifests in either a chill, festering rage or moments of nigh-lachrymose brooding, though he is loathe to let anyone see and would sooner suffer grave bodily injury than let those he doesn't know see him in such a state.
He is a sorcerer, possessing some relatively minor arcane abilities. Far more powerful than any spell he is capable of, however, is his ability to breath lightning, though he can only call upon this trice each day.
Out of his element, he is rigid, slow to warm, but not without a certain charm. However, if not socially required to be polite and unimpressed with the apparent intellect of his company, he can be sarcastically caustic and scathingly facetious, though often does so subtly in such a manner as to not let the one being mocked know it, while the more insightful in the group appreciate (or not, to taste) his humor.
In his element, he is warm (or rather gives the appearance of warmth), welcoming, and is a skilled host to any visitor that he invites. His hobbies include socializing, collecting lore, and practicing the arcane arts. He carries a rapier from time to time but is more proficient with a spear and he plays the syrinx (pan pipes).  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm
((Nice description Matasoga))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Lil Brat

((Thanks. I was worried that it might not be enough.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Matasoga
Lil Brat

((LOL, you don't want to give away ALL your secrets/surprises. wink Leave some stuff for us to find out. biggrin ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm
katana68
Matasoga
Lil Brat

((LOL, you don't want to give away ALL your secrets/surprises. wink Leave some stuff for us to find out. biggrin ))

((Oh, his backstory is huge and ever-growing. He never really stops developing. I wouldn't post that. It was just slightly tricky without a format. You'll get to know more of him as time goes on. I was just a little busy today making a place in my guild more like the bar... Though my guild is so much smaller that I'm not 100% sure that it'll be successful. :-/ ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Matasoga
katana68
Matasoga
Lil Brat

((Oh, his backstory is huge and ever-growing. He never really stops developing. I wouldn't post that. It was just slightly tricky without a format. You'll get to know more of him as time goes on. I was just a little busy today making a place in my guild more like the bar... Though my guild is so much smaller that I'm not 100% sure that it'll be successful. :-/ ))

((I wouldn't worry too much about that, MW really has a handful of really active, and by active, I mean daily, people that interact there. Of course, some of them have multiple characters too, so it may look like there's a lot of people there. wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:47 pm
katana68
Matasoga
katana68
Matasoga
Lil Brat

((I wouldn't worry too much about that, MW really has a handful of really active, and by active, I mean daily, people that interact there. Of course, some of them have multiple characters too, so it may look like there's a lot of people there. wink ))

Maybe, but I still want to find more people... A lot more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:15 pm
NAMES=Razial Jo'Arden, Arden, Zail
Age=Varies
RACE= dhampir Half human, half vampire
SKIN=Whiter than sour cream
Personality=Withdrawn, a loner,facinated with humans, likes to shoot things, shy, resigned, lightly optomistic, Stubborn, caring loyal, dark, hopefull, jelose, quick to anger on certian subjects, Mischevious
FAMILY= Mother, Kimberly, human died when Razial was young -Father, Drafthorn, Vampire Count
Height- 6FT 1In
weight-240 lb
Gender-male
Orientation= Straight, Loves women XD
Attire=Ranges with his mood, if he is feeling good he wears a white main colors, if he doesnt feel all to well he werars black main colors, kinda simple
History=(Working on condensing it)
Occupation= Bounty hunter vengence seeker
pets- Giant Wolf(tKinrah)
Abilities= Comming soon
weapons= 2 silver edged Nija swords, silenced mac10 with rifle attachments(and silver/UV ammo), 5 uv grenades,5 Frag grenades and 5 silver spray grenades
Theme Song(s)Monster= Skillet- Skeleton Dance, Archenemy-Skillet, Hero-Devildriver, End of the Line
Quote- Dunpeal Hunter. Your mother was human but your father was a vampire and you hav betrayed his ancient blood. You side with humans against us. Our people are facing extinction and you are contributing to their demise. You stake and kill your own ancestors. You should be ashamed. Humans are nothing more than livestock, we prey on them as they prey on beast, this is the rule of nature. - Carmila:  

KoraaX

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:20 pm
Name: Blade or "B" for short
Personality: Causes trouble with women, mysterious, and very difficult to interpret at times.

Living on the streets during his entire life for tough for B. Born from a father and mother who left him for dead at an abandoned farmhouse, he was later found and taken in by a strangely beautiful, yet dark woman. Her love for B helped nurture him back to health and living, along with providing everything a boy without parents could have. He loved her like his own mother, and denied any existence of his real birth parents. That is until one day when the woman strangely vanished one evening, letting B fend for himself again. Giving up all hope on her ever returning, he scourged the house he lived in for any clues on where to look for her. Suddenly as he opened a drawer, he noticed a small black jewelry box fall onto his lap from a secret compartment. Hesitant, yet anxious, he opened the box and watched as a dark figure consumed his soul from within and twisted his form into a dark, black figure. As he stood up from watching himself become possessed, he grinned devilishly and rose his hands up into the air..

So..this is what it feels like huh? Looks like I have to thank her after all..

Walking out the door, he grabs his coat and his hat and begins walking down the street, drifting from city to city, looking and searching for his foster mother. He searches so that hopefully he can thank her...that is..unless his new identity destroy her in the process..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:19 pm
I got four...

Username: ORLY?
Name: Redtail Rathan
Age: Appears 25, but is actually over 9,000 (Internet meme not intended)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Eyes: Unknown
Hairs: Unknown

Full name with titles and honors: Lord Redtail Rathan, Archmage of the Council Arcanum. The Blade of Divine Retribution, the Arbiter of Justice, and the Angel of Mercy. He Who is the Last Guardian.

Quote: "Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

*Picture: Wears all black. Black breeches, black long-sleeve shirt, and black fingerless gloves. Over his chest, from his left shoulder to his right hip is a baldric of silver chain mail. His belt is silver as well. But the most striking feature is the cloak. It's crimson, almost blood-red, with a hood that reveals only his mouth. His eyes and nose are hidden by shadow, and no matter how the light hits him, the shadows never lift.

Personality: Slow to anger, slow to forgive. Soft-spoken. Merciful when able, merciless to those who threaten life on a large scale, or those who raise the dead as minions.

Bio: Redtail (Birth name of Akakios) was born on the island of Atlantis to well-renowned philosopher and a dancer. At the age of 18 he was selected to join a society of protectors known as the Guardians, devoted to protecting all life. Redtail became the mortal Guardian of Fire, giving him control over said element. Due to a prior intimate relationship with Alaysia, the Immortal Guardian of Lightning, he has limited control of Lightning. When Redtail was 25, Atlantis was invaded by an unknown force. Redtail's love was brutally slain before his eyes, and the anguish in his heart and soul caused his soul to split into the two extremes of Good (Redtail Rathan) and Evil (Shadowrane). When they engaged in battle, they threw around so much power that the island was destroyed, and Redtail fell, as well as the other gthree Mortal Guardians. However, the link between the two halves meant that Redtail would not stay down forever. He is cursed to be reborn every few years, and die at the age of 25 until his evil half is defeated, regaing his powers at 13 and his memories at 21. Due to the loss of the other Mortal Guardians, Redtail has gained the ability to control the other three Basic Elements. The hidden battle continues to this day.

*Other: Carries a Longsword in his right hand with a blue blade and the Atlantean runes spelling Redemption etched in them, and a redwood staff in the left. Fighting style is that of the Atlantean Guards, a style which is extinct as he is the only one that knows it. Blade holds the spirit of Atlantis' greatest warrior who gave his life defending the island, who also happens to be the great-grandfather of Redtail. Spirit aids Redtail in battle, making him hard to beat on the rare occasion he uses the blade.

*Theme Song: Fade Out - Sevrin

((Note: This is one of my counter-godmodders.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nocam Davis
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 218
Eyes: Blue
Hairs: Dirty Blonde

Full Name with titles and honors: His Royal Highness, Prince Nocam Michael Davis, the Godslayer, Commanding Officer of the RNV Sabre.

Quote: "Heal THIS!" (Normally followed by some kind of weapons fire.)

*Picture: User Image

Personality: Laid back, educated, a slight bit arrogant when it comes to the power of the Secombeain Empire, as well as the Royal Navy.

Bio: The year was 3876. Nocam (Knock-um) Davis was an ordinary 17 year old kid who had the misfortune to take a laser bolt to the head when he was caught in the crossfire of a gang war. The UEFN (United Earth Federation Navy) medical Department used an experimental procedure on him, replacing the charred remains of his brain with electronics. Nocam was renewed with an infallible memory, increased senses and reflexs, and in a pinch, can block out pain minor to moderate pain for a limited time. Nocam was immediately drafted into the UEFMC (UEF Marince Corps) and fought valiantly until he retired. He eventually fought for an alien race who's lifespan measured in millenia, due to the radiation of the nebula around them. he even married their Princess. Nocam spent enough time there that his lifespan has slowed considerably as well. One day while flying a patrol, he flew into a wormhole that deposited him on a strange, unknown planet in an entirely new Universe. He is a widower with a daughter, his wife was asassinated less than a year ago.

Other: Nocam carries a Mark 15 Powered Assault Rifle, standard issue of the Se-combeian Royal Naval Infantry, two ancient Colt .45s, and a survival knife. He wears a GFBCE (Groud Forces battle Capability Enhancer, also called a Gifbic) over his left eye that allows him to see where his weapon is pointed, vital signs of those around him, and even switch to thermal vision. He wears a suit of powered armor called Ground Infantry Battle Armor (GIBA), that makes him almost self-sufficient. Installed in his GIBAS is a Manportable Personal Shield Device, powered by a micro-fusion device, protecting the user from everything including being sucked into a black hole.

Nocam's Ship "Silver Bullet."

*Theme Song: "Breathe Into Me" - RED

((Note: This is one of my counter-godmodders.))

-----------------------------------------------------

~~Peter Ryan~~

"La séparation est tant de douleur douce. Mais elle la vaut pour la réunion."

Text

Username: Lord Redtail Rathan

Name: Peter Ryan

Sexuality: Straight

History: Peter (Prefers to go by Ryan) was chosen to teach at a school in a secret place. Thinking nothing of it, Ryan accepted the job and was transferred to a boarding school of nekos. Much to his surprise, the cute furry girls caught his heart instantly, and he had to constantly try to keep his mind at a professional level. Unfortunately, he fell in love with one of his students, and they were eventually married, as they were perfect for each other. During a mission for the Agency, he was shot in the kneecap, permanently injuring him, causing him to walk with a cane. After spending time in the working world, they decided to retire, Ryan hearing about this place called The House, the CIA paying for the entire thing, allowing his wife and he to retire in comfort, granted it didn‘t last long, though they made many new and good friends. So he and his wife returned home to their original lives.

Past Jobs: Teacher of English. Is secretly a bestselling author of romance novels, as well as a Field Agent for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Subject: English

Relationship Status: Married

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------------------------------------

Gaia name: Lord Redtail Rathan
Roleplay name: Celise Marcella Allenar
Race: Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 148
Eyes: Azure blue, just like her cape.
Hair: Auburn

Personality: Laid back, friendly, great sense of humor (though sucks at telling jokes), righteous, just, cold to those she don't like (which is rare), and merciless to her enemies.

Full name with titles and honors: Grand Marshal Celise Marcella Allenar, High Commander of the Order of the Silver Shield

Quote: "I am the righteous shield of the Light, and I fear no evil. I have pledged my prowess to something greater than myself. I smite enemies with divine authority, bolster the courage of nearby companions, and radiate as if a beacon of inextinguishable hope."

Picture: Celise Full Body
Celise's Face

Bio: Grand Marshal Celise Marcella Allenar, High Commander of the Order of the Silver Shield was born in New York City to Samuel Hays Allenar, a blacksmith, and Jamie Leighanne Allenar, a Ranger. She had an older sister, Stephanie Dryden Allenar, who always looked out for her and kept her out of trouble, though getting her in as much as well. At the age of 12, she was chosen for training aas a Paladin, which made her family proud, as it was a hard Class to get in to. When she was 16, two life changing events happened. The first, she became engaged to the love of her life, Tobias Michaels, who was going through Sorcerer training. The second, the city was sacked by an unknown force. She watched her parents die defending her, then was almost killed herself, until her sister, who was supposedly going through Priest training, slit the man's throat from behind. Her older sister dragged her away from the house, hiding her in an abandoned, ruined building with strict instructions not to leave, as she'd be back, though she never did. As the night dragged on, the screams and sounds of battle got worse, so Celise began exploring the building. In a chamber, long forgotten by the city, she found a two-handed hammer, the head made of pure, smooth, flawless granite. It was the hammer of a Defender, a type of Paladin that defended the Church of the Holy Light, which followed the teachings of Sereiones, the God of Light. The Defenders had disappeared with the fall of an old Paladin order. From the moment she picked the hammer up, she claimed the title of Defender, and made it her goal to restore that order to its former glory. She graduated her training at the age of 18, her weapon of choice being the hammer she'd found. From graduation on, she began recruiting. Eventually her quest reached the ears of of the Arch-Bishop, who approved the restoration of the order of the Silver Shield. Celise was chosen as its High Commander, making her the first woman to hold that spot. And though she was a woman, they changed the requirements for the Defender, allowing women to become Defenders as well, though all Defenders still had to be chaste and pious. Due to her martial prowess, Celise was appointed Grand Marshal of National Defense, making her the highest ranking military official in the country. Her sole duty is the protection of the people, as well as hunting down evil in all it's forms, smiting it with her greatsword, appropriately dubbed "Holy Avenger."

*Other: Titanium Greatsword named "Holy Avenger"

Abilities of a paladin:

-Healing of any wound, the worse the wound, the more energy required.
-Impenetrable shield of golden light to protect her or another, though only temporary.
-Can create throwing daggers of golden light.
-Can create chains of golden light.
-Explosion of golden light that consecrates the ground, causing excruciating pain to any evil being that steps on it.
-Can Exorcize the Undead in any form.
-Can bring the dead back under VERY STRICT rules and circumstances: They have to be a good creature, dead LESS than three minutes, and the body has to be able to survive whatever killed it.
-Can summon her armor and weapon at will, as done by a ring of golden light that starts at her feet and moves up, everywhere the ring passes, she's wearing her battle gear.

*Theme Song: Theme Song: "The New s**t" - Marilyn Manson  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm
*Looks over M'lord's characters.* eek mrgreen Heads up, Geezers! It appears we've got a live one here! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Looks over M'lord's characters.* eek mrgreen Heads up, Geezers! It appears we've got a live one here! xd

Lol. A full list of my most used profiles, to include updated versions of the above, can be found here.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas