Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

to_42

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 pm
Funny story... sweatdrop I made an underworld rp and my character fell in love with this guy and we started to attauly dating a year later sweatdrop

Now real story hahahah..sorry ninja

okay..if anyone has rped with me..at my full knowlage and grasp of an rp..I pull s**t outof no where. AND YET IT MAKES SENSE! XD I've had alot of people go "WTF? wait taht works."

I wish I could give exat esaples of the funny stuff but I can't think of anything really that funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 am
Aussie if I were you I woulda given here a dramallama dramallama dramallama and been done with it. Are you really australian? If so can you help me with some Aussie slang >.< I tried checking a few sites but I can't tel if they're all currently used by teens. ((OMG XD I NEVER KNOW DOGS RLY MADE THAT FACE!))

to to_42... You actually met eachother?! O-o  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Of course dogs make that face, its adorable whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 pm
My dog gets spoiled more when he acts cute, he is not permanently adorable and only occasionally does he act otherwise. He also acts oddly girl-ish from time to time.  

LillianSaire
Captain

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Eheh. Here's a slightly disturbing story.
I personally don't think it's very funny but, that's only because it happened to me. >.< My siblings think it's hilarious.

Okay, so when I first joined Gaia I was a noob and all noobish and crap. Begging for gold, blah blah blah. After I joined like my 5th RP there was this guy in it. We RPd a lot and then out of the RP we were.. "dating." Not in real life, just outside of the RP. He bought me awesome expensive items and would help me with my dream avis and it was all great. Until that day. He Pmed me and said something like this, "Hey, I have to tell you something important. Promise not to be mad?" I was like, "Yeah, I promise." So, long story short...

He basically told me that he was really a girl playing on her brother's old account. Ew. So very ew. I'm not a lesbian. So, she apologized and I was like "It's okay but, I'm going to have to break up with you." She said that was fine because her brother wanted the account back. She also said that I could be friend's with her brother and so I tried. He was mean. >.<

Moral of the Story: Don't date on Gaia. For all you know, it could be some 40 year old guy posing as a girl or vise-versa. I had to learn the hard way. ((Not really that hard)) And, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

>.>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm
It's funny and akward but it does happen.  

grilledcheezy

Confused_Joey

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Okay, here is something that isn't funny but really pisses me off. I was trying to join a RP based off of "Repo! The Genetic Opera". (An awesome movie for those who don't know.) The RP wasn't doing so good in starting off. The person who created the RP even posted and was getting a little gloomy since no one would join. Well, I had dressed my avi as the repo-man from the movie and was like, "Okay, sounds cool, mind if I be Nathan/Repo?" She responded and we started talking. She said, "Well...you are dressed for the part," and never heard from her again. The rules said not to post until you were accepted and she put you were that character. So I waited and waited and waited. Eventually I checked the RP and found out she had already posted, I figured she had just forgotten to add me. I posted and had a nice, long post. After that post, one of the chick's friends got on and started being extremely rude and telling me she was playing that part. I told her I wouold compromise. She could play as Nathan and I would play as Repo. (Split personalities) She said no, that she gets both parts since her best friend created the RP. I told her if the maker of the RP okay'd it I would delete my post and that would be the end of it. Now keep in mind, this b***h is 22. I was calm and didn't get too mean, but she was throwing a fit over it! Eventually I got pissed. I think it was because she said kids were stupid and we don't know anything, things like that. It's hard for me to believe a 22-year-old with KIDS says she hates kids and she acts like a 3-year-old. She was being rude and didn't listen to anything. The b***h needs to grow up before she can say anything about teens. Also, she thinks just because she is a mom she can do whatever the hell she wants. It just pisses me off to no end. ¬_¬ Eventually the creator of the RP told me that what she was saying was correct and I had to quit. It made no sense. Some people are just so ignorant and immature! It really bugs me. Anyway, that is my story.

One last thing to Fragile Gwee. That's why you get to actually know them first, and, you know, call them and such. Not meaning to be rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:27 pm
We are working on meeting but we have cams and phone all the time. I've known him for a long time. I know the risks and all that jazz but it's worth it. But it'sa lways intresting story to say.

oh and confused Joey..your story is ******** up. Yeah I'm 22 and I would have been fine with the whole split thing. Well the rp proble died anyway. I can't belive she acted like that and yeah.  

to_42

Confused_Joey

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Thank you. I'm glad someone understands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 pm
me and one of my Gaia buds, we join a buch of the same RPs. well everytimre we do, one of our charicters in that Rp fall in love with each other. This happens every time, it's really funny to me.  

Lyra Shay James

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 pm
Confused_Joey
Okay, here is something that isn't funny but really pisses me off. I was trying to join a RP based off of "Repo! The Genetic Opera". (An awesome movie for those who don't know.) The RP wasn't doing so good in starting off. The person who created the RP even posted and was getting a little gloomy since no one would join. Well, I had dressed my avi as the repo-man from the movie and was like, "Okay, sounds cool, mind if I be Nathan/Repo?" She responded and we started talking. She said, "Well...you are dressed for the part," and never heard from her again. The rules said not to post until you were accepted and she put you were that character. So I waited and waited and waited. Eventually I checked the RP and found out she had already posted, I figured she had just forgotten to add me. I posted and had a nice, long post. After that post, one of the chick's friends got on and started being extremely rude and telling me she was playing that part. I told her I wouold compromise. She could play as Nathan and I would play as Repo. (Split personalities) She said no, that she gets both parts since her best friend created the RP. I told her if the maker of the RP okay'd it I would delete my post and that would be the end of it. Now keep in mind, this b***h is 22. I was calm and didn't get too mean, but she was throwing a fit over it! Eventually I got pissed. I think it was because she said kids were stupid and we don't know anything, things like that. It's hard for me to believe a 22-year-old with KIDS says she hates kids and she acts like a 3-year-old. She was being rude and didn't listen to anything. The b***h needs to grow up before she can say anything about teens. Also, she thinks just because she is a mom she can do whatever the hell she wants. It just pisses me off to no end. ¬_¬ Eventually the creator of the RP told me that what she was saying was correct and I had to quit. It made no sense. Some people are just so ignorant and immature! It really bugs me. Anyway, that is my story.

One last thing to Fragile Gwee. That's why you get to actually know them first, and, you know, call them and such. Not meaning to be rude.

I know. That happened when I was younger and more immature.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm
Ah, I see.  

Confused_Joey

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm
I had an RP, and the owner said yes, i could be head of security. Two hours later the profiles were up, and I was a security guard, and her best friend was the head. So when I asked to leave, she simply claimed I was being immature...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:32 pm
legendary detective Lawli
I had an RP, and the owner said yes, i could be head of security. Two hours later the profiles were up, and I was a security guard, and her best friend was the head. So when I asked to leave, she simply claimed I was being immature...

Ah, yes, I am aware of that. I read your post about that and that is what encouraged me to post my story. I saw lots of similarities there.  

Confused_Joey

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

robynxlovelostx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 pm
i think something stupid that a maker of an rp did was they didnt have anything setup. they said they wanted to do this but didnt know how and that happend for everything he tried to set up. then he didnt even know if he wanted to do the whole thing in rp. wtf?! u can do something in half rp? it finally died and he tries so hard for people to just ignore the old rp story we started and stay and chat but it stupid. how could we start something that never began anyways?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff