Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Captain Corduroy
Owner: Shadowlink005
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Scurvy
Breed: Pirate
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His coat is White with speckles of a light brown color dotting the upper half of his body, running all the way down to his rump. The hair around his hooves is extra fluffy and long, orange starting to fade in near the end of the tresses. His eyes are a pale green, but lively. His mane is a carroty shade of orange, the same with his tail. His mane is long and unkempt, ratty, and put into a sloppy ponytail, with tresses falling out all over the place, like a pirate! His tail is just as scraggly scraggly and choppy, and at a medium length. ( A shark bit some off.) On top of his head is an old three pointed pirate hat, in a lovely shade of faded brown. Draped over his shoulders is a faded red pirate coat with gold buttons and gold stitching. The cuffs and tail ends are a bit frayed and messed up, but other than that, its in superb condition for being a pirate's coat. Embroidered on his sleeve in gold is the name "Sharon".
Reference image(s): Kinda what the hat would look like
Kinda what the pirate coat would look like
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: Hair, mane, coat, hat  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Rare

I am a newbie~

The Soq on this form is a Cosplay. There arent really a lot of good references out there, so much of this I want to leave up to the artist. I completely trust you in anything you do with this character. I really hope this is alright, if not, I completely understand.

Thank you!

.:Flutter or Wind Soquili:. Artists choice which what she thinks would be best for this cosplay.

Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard

Name of horse: Jenova

Owner: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Chaotic

Breed: Flutter or Wind, colorists choice.

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Wings are red but otherwise colorists choice
- Eyes are a glowing pink/red
- Hair color is white/silver, straight and very long at length.
- Body is a light silver/blue or silver/purple

Reference image(s): 1 2 3 4 5

Default accessory color(s)?: Artists choice.

Tag frame color: Silver/Black

Tag feather color: Blue/Silver

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Artists choice, please see references.

Ktns

Lunatic

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm
There is a Kevin soquili already made

Lady Argentum Draconis
Rare

I am a Newbie.

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil
Name of horse: Kevin
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Temper: Bubbly
Breed: Spirited
Description:
~Eyes: Light blue iris with a thin ring of #00dce2 around the outside of the eye itself
~Hair and Tail Style:
-Hair: Should be short, layered, and feathery. (See Ref.)
-Tail: Should be short layered and feathery to match her hair.
~Hair and Tail Colors: (See Color Refs)
-Hair: Iridescent #0c2288 with thick streaks of iridescent #00dce2 and thin iridescent streaks of #a539b0
-Tail: #a539b0
~Body: (See Color Refs)
-Head: End of her nose in #ee7210 fading up to #faeb08 until reaching where her head joins to her neck.
-Neck: Iridescent #0c2288 which spreads just a bit the base of her neck before shifting to the colors on her back.
-Back: A thin strip of #fa520a fading up to #e98611 which drifts down and under her wings to connect to her belly and encircling #ffe117 just under her neck. #e98611 moves down her back directly into #4370d7 which shifts to #a539b0 for the lower half of her back and tail.
-Tummy: #e98611 encircling #ffe117 which goes down her belly.
-Wings: #00dce2
-Front Legs: Should merge with the coloring of her belly.
-Back Legs: #596273
Reference image(s): Color/Feather Ref #1, Color/Feather Ref #2, Hair Ref, Hair Pin Ref
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Colorist Discretion
Tag feather color: Colorist Discretion
Hair/clothing edits (if any): An ornate hair pin in gold (see ref for design idea) at the back of her head with several feathers attached to it in colors matching her hair. (See Refs the feathers at the top of the birds head for design.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Rare

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Janus
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Anti-Social
Breed: Cat Edition (Clouded Leopard)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Janus will have light brown body and black clouded leopard markings all over his body. He will have pink nose and striking green eyes, the hair will be up to the colorist's discretion (look at the reference of the clouded leopard unicorn for the colors). The hooves will be dark brown and the horn will be pale color (refer to the picture of the clouded leopard unicorn).
Reference Image(s):
Clouded Leopard unicorn
Front on picture of Clouded leopard
Side profile of clouded leopard
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Light brown with black clouded leopard spots, striking green gem
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: brown with black clouded leopard spots  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Proxy for Aniira!!

Uncommon

User Image
Colorist wanted: Lil! <3
Name of horse: Finwëa
Owner: Aniira
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mysterious
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color: Light Pink
Hair Color: A cherry blossom-like pink, more of a lighter pink.
Hair Style: As the drawn reference image demonstrates. Long and flowing, slightly wavy but mostly straight. The mane and tail both reach the ground. There is one braid in both the mane and tail. The top part of the mane is slightly drawn back into a top-knot (a part of the braid is also drawn back, but barely seen).
• Oh! And his white, swirly markings should be a bit thinner and more elegant looking (mah art skills suck... xD ), and they should also have a slight glow to them, just like Kanani's blue markings right HERE!
Reference image(s):
Naked (Color Ref.)
Cloth and ribbons only.
Accessories and all.
Dark Background to demonstrate see-through fabric.
•Here's a lotus reference. Could you add a few more petals, and not put the yellow part in the center, so that it's just pink and white?[click]
•The jade should be about the color of the jade beads in this picture. [click]
Pearls
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose!
Tag frame color: You choose!
Tag feather color: You choose! Though I'd like the longer one to have his swirly pattern on it.
Hair/clothing edits:
•Mostly as the reference picture depicts, though I'd like for the jewelry and flowers to be just a tiny bit smaller, to fit right on the horse, if you know what I mean! xD Colors can vary slightly, though the reference pictures pretty much say how I want them. x3
•The cloth that is draped around him is a slightly see-through white.
•The strands of beads are slightly luminescent pearls (as in they're slightly glowing). There are also pearls that are suspended in his mane and tail, slightly luminescent.
•There's a jade loop earring in his left ear (your right).
•I'd like for his hoof hair to be edited to match the long, flowing style of his mane.
•There are tassles on the end of the pearl strands, and they are golden brown.
• (See ref. pic above)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Uncommon

I co-own 1 Soquili with Kirowyn Love so I'm a newbie technically. I think that's what you meant right?

Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Color Fiend
Owner: Eik Kyubui
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Colorful
Breed: Edited Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His base color is white and he has rainbow jaguar spots. His Mane and tail are black with Rainbow Streaks
Reference image(s): Color Fiend from Waywards Children Pound. Except I'd like to add Leg and Arm warmers that are Rainbow too please. Arm warmers and Leg Warmers except full on rainbow. Also I'd like Glowsticks to be added randomly so anything on This and a Pair of Raving Goggles Goggles and a studded Rainbow belt Belt
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbow
Tag frame color: Rainbow
Tag feather color: Rainbow
Hair/clothing edits: *pokes Refs* All up there. xD

Corgisaur

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any~ ^_^
Name of horse: Celestial Wonder
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Serene
Breed: Angeni
Description:
Mane/Tail: Hair Style
I'd like the mane to look like the previous picture, minus the tiara. I'd like the tail to be curly like that, and I'd like them to be black with gold jewels/sparkles in them. I'd like both of them to go all the way down to the ground, and to have some laying on the ground.
Body: See reference image for wings, coloring, markings, etc. However, on her body, I'd like a tad more black, a tad less sparkles. ^_^
Jewelry: This necklace, but instead of the diamonds, I'd prefer black jewels.
This bracelet. You can change the design if you'd like.
Reference Image:
Celest Reference Image
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color?: No Default Accessories.
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Gold and black
Edits: See Mane/Tail and jewelry.
Feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better. ^_^

Editted to fix broken link.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Do you want me to edit my post with another form? Or make a new post with a second form in it?

EDIT: I Edited my previous post with another form.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 pm
Rare

I am a newbie.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Enori
Owner: Tsukiora
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ardent
Breed: Uni
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Most can be derived from the refrence(s). The tip of the tail fades to the blond of the hair. The hooves are the same blond. The horn, on the other hand, is silver with a band of black near the base. Where the paws end are on the ref translates to the ref on the leg feathering on the Uni. Except that the end of the design would fade into the feathering.
All designs are reflected on the opposing side.
Reference Image(s): All, Naked, Just Edits.
Default accessory color(s)?: (See Ref) Silver, light blue, red, orange.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color: The blue and silver from the jewelry.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair. Long, wavy, blond. A portion of the hair over the eye is tucked back by a clip.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Ultra rare

Name of horse: 'My Angel' Draven
Owner: Kesmi
Temper: Misunderstood
Breed: OC Cosplay
Theme: Shadows
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: A dark blue
Mane/tail: Black
Wings: Black, tipped with white
Body color: White
Hooves: white and gray swirled together(Leaks up his legs some)
Reference image(s):
Wings: [X]
Face plate: [X]
Cloth over back: [X]
Mane/tail: [X]
Overall(Without wings): [X]
Overall(With wings): [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: Black At the corners that fades to white in the centre.
Tag feather color: Blue and white
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
>Has a silver plate over his face and comes up behind his ears. Three horns stick out from the plate the largest between his eyes and the smallest atop his nose.
>Has a cloth over his back a deep blue(Like his eyes) That bears a serpent coiling up a dagger. It has red eyes and bears a black rose in its mouth(Can’t draw a rose for my life on the ref xD)
>His mane is crimped styled, but has white braids behind his ears, his tail is rather long and comes about his hind hooves kinda cape like. This also has white braids coming off the sides.
Background: [X]

Here goes nothing to get my Angel. ^^  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Uncommon

.:Cerynei Soquili:. (<~ Fav breed ftw.)

Colorist wanted: Lil~
Name of horse: Quihn
Owner: Apotropaics
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quintessential
Breed: Horsebreed: Silver Dapple / Chocolate Palomino
(Same color; different names. >w< If it's too long to fit on the cert i'll just go with "Silver Dapple" please~ )
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Coloration is that of a Silver Dapple: deep, rich burnt chocolate coat with soft dappling (NOT hard, harsh splotches) along his belly, chest, neck, and cheek. (Essentially, he should have dapples on the lighter parts of his body or where the light falls. Shadows should be left alone. xD)

He has a white blaze.
His front right leg has a white Stocking with a chocolate-brown Pastern.
His back left leg has an uneven white Stocking.
He has leg feathering- same color as the respective legs.

His mane is pure white, a striking contrast to his rich coat. I would be happy with the new "Wild" style that King made, but if you feel like being creative and want to do some fancy long/unshorn/SMEXAY floof-filled mane feel free! 8D <3
The underside of his tail is white.

His horns are darkest cream at the base, slowly leeched of all color as they move outwards until they appear white at the tips.

His eyes are solid black.

Four hairline scars mar his left eye. They are of variant lengths, as though a predator's claws raked across his face from an angle. This eye is vision-impaired- maybe show this with some clouded/milky-white overlaying the shiny black hue of his pupil? :O
Three more jagged scars slash across his chest.

About his neck is a solid black "Arrowhead" necklace with white gem strung on a leather cord. (Doesn't have to be the default one. x3)

If you feel like adding any worn/weathered and aged-looking leather accessories, maybe bone charms and feathers, feel free! :O Please have fun with this design! <3

Reference image(s):

Silver Dapple: [1][2] [3] [4] [5] (<~ #4 is my favorite. <3)
Soft dappling: [1]

Front Right leg markings: Stocking + Pastern: [1]
Back Left leg marking: Uneven Stocking: [1]
Face marking: Blaze: [1]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult (I would love 3-stage Growing, if you feel like coloring him 3 times. I don't know how much of a hassle that would be. >W< He should only have the scars when he is an adult though. x3 )
Default accessory color(s)?: Solid black "Arrowhead" necklace with white gem strung on a leather cord.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Leg feathering, possibly the Mane and maybe accessories if you so choose~ <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the opportunity, Lil! :'C <3 You make me cry tears of joy.
... Imagine!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Unedited Reg

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: The magnificent Lil!
Name of horse: Ashley
Owner: ChaosTheories
Temper: Bold
Breed: Natural
Description:
-Eyes: A bright green, the shade like you would see on a cat
-Hair: Long mane and tail (the new non-windblown style if possible, but the old style would be great as well). A medium gray with numerous thin, dark gray streaks throughout.
-Base Colour: Dark gray starting down his back, gradually fading to pale gray at the hooves.
-Markings: Thin, irregular stripes in dark gray like in the first ref picture. They should almost disappear against the darkest part of his back, and trail down until just above his hooves. He also has an irregular white patch on his chest, white and lightly striped cheeks, and white rimming his eyes (see second ref).
Reference image(s): Stripes The original Ashley
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories.
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice. <3

Based on my kitty who passed away a few years ago. He lived his life mistaken as a girl (even by the vet!) for a number of years. xD Luckily we gave him a unisex name, lol.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Katjive

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm
Ultra rare

Name of horse: Isfahel
Owner: Katjive
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Valiant
Breed: Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Honor
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The name "Isfahel" I took from Robin McKinely's "The Blue Sword." I'd like for him to be based off a ref I found...and the rest I'll leave up to you! Tweak him however you like.
Reference image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories...all custom, methinks.
Tag frame color: Whatever you think best.
Tag feather color: Black as a base color, but whatever you think best.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The ref as a guide, but could you make the mane/tail a little fuller than the ref? I want his hair to be Fabio-sexy, and in the ref it's a bit straggly.

Total: 630k Lil, you are amazing. These prices are phenomenal....whoever the winners are, they will thank you, I'm sure!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil <3
Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: Vollyballrocks91
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Tribal
Description: ((It's a lot easier to just follow the main reference image but I'll write it all out anyway ^^))
Gray body with 2 large redish orange slashes across her back that fade into purple and one smaller one in between the two large ones. A purple blaze on her forehead/nose that fades into redish orange and back to purple. A boomerang shaped slash on her shoulder that also starts purple, fades to redish orange and then back to purple. And one more on her neck starting at the hairline that starts redish orange that fades to purple. Hoovea are also gray but a lighter shade of gray. Light blue eyes. Rainbow socks ((Definitely look at the reference image for that)) The mane is yellow in the middle and then fades to orange and finally to red as it gets to the outside. The tail is the same except it starts blue in the middle and fades out to purple at the edge.
Reference image(s): Sunchaser
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: One feather redish orange fading to yellow and the other blue fading to purple.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like the hair sort of like it is on the reference picture. A little longer than the average mane length and have it look wind blown slightly. Same with the tail, somewhere in between the average length and the longer style, without it touching the ground, also a bit wind blown. I hope that's a good enough description ^^;
Soquili for hair reference
Permission to use Princess as reference

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil <3
Name of horse: Marley
Owner: panda_xx
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Horsebreed – Gypsy Vanner
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He is a white and brown skewbald Gypsy Vanner (bulky build and long hair over the hooves), all to be based on the reference images with the normal brown and the slightly darker brown fading in with it. All colours, patterns and hair should be just like the reference images. Just have fun with him, if you think something else will look better, go ahead. (:
Reference image(s): Full Body + Hair Ref , Body + Under the mane , Hair and Face Ref
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Long long straight hair (longer then in the pics), falling over his face like one of the reference images. His tail to be big, long and straight. <3 If you wanna throw in some plaits or anything, thats totally your choice as well. Long long hair over his hooves. If it is possible id like the bulky template for the Gypsy Vanners (thicker legs and thick hair over the hooves) but if not thats okay too. <3

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff