Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Loser Discussion
Combat of Champions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bout 19: Duke Nukem vs. Doomguy vs. Master Chief
  Duke Nukem
  Doomguy
  Master Chief
View Results

dizzyone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:21 pm
id say easy battle for juggernaut since none of them can lift anything hed throw at them, not even together, and besides blob is kinda weak  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:34 pm
dizzyone
id say easy battle for juggernaut since none of them can lift anything hed throw at them, not even together, and besides blob is kinda weak
I always thought the blob was kinda weak too. see that VG cats with the blob in it??? hilarious  

NewGenious
Crew

dizzyone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:40 pm
nope, you remember wich no. it was?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:50 pm
dizzyone
nope, you remember wich no. it was?
172 ragin cajun.  

NewGenious
Crew

dizzyone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:11 pm
thx ill check it out, gotta sleep now ( 12:09 am here)

school tommorow

you have no idea how tough it is to be ignored by everyone at school and the only time someone talks they ask the most random questions ever, ppl ive never seen to or talked to or said tell me im far gone and stuff like that
or they like dont start a conversation with hi, how was your exam, no they immidiatly go to a mid conversation question, like we just talked or like i owe them something, aarrrgh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:22 pm
dizzyone

school tommorow

you have no idea how tough it is to be ignored by everyone at school and the only time someone talks they ask the most random questions ever, ppl ive never seen to or talked to or said tell me im far gone and stuff like that
or they like dont start a conversation with hi, how was your exam, no they immidiatly go to a mid conversation question, like we just talked or like i owe them something, aarrrgh
ah I see you're from the netherlands. That explains it.  

NewGenious
Crew

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:16 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
New bout, first multi fight.
Question: next bout can you put Cyclops in it so I can rant about how much I hate him???
I guess, but I was figuring to have a cat fight next time. Amd now for my opinion on the fight, The Juggernaut to win by a landslide.
I voted for him to since none of the opponents are psycic
And psychic and magic are his only real weaknesses, and the only time I know he was physically hurt was by Onslaught.
didn't Jean Grey hurt him when the X-men removed the helmet...(I think that was in the cartoon...the GOOD cartoon)
I said physically, you know, through a physical attack, she hurt him through psyonics.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:33 pm
dizzyone
Actually, The Abomination is above the 100 ton strength barrier, has an above average intellegence, and is stronger than the Hulk when not enraged to much. The Rhino is above the 85 ton class and has competed with the Hulk many times, and the Blob (after mutations later in his life) became 9ft tall, has some control over his gravity which can make him almost impossible to move, and after his later mutation was around the 75 ton class. While the Juggernaut, as we all know, cannot be destroyed or injured in any conventional means, and cannot be stopped physically. The upper amount of the strength he can exert is unknown, being well over the 100 ton class. He has even had the ability to create a mystical sheild around himself. All of these people, besides the blob to my knowledge, have fought against the Hulk. But despite all the powers and experience the three, I would put all my money on the Juggernaut. This moment of geekyness is brought to you by Confuseus, the internet, way to much free time, and veiwers like you.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:55 pm
dizzyone

school tommorow

neutral Are you kidding about that ignored stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:17 pm
Confuseus57
dizzyone
Actually, The Abomination is above the 100 ton strength barrier, has an above average intellegence, and is stronger than the Hulk when not enraged to much. The Rhino is above the 85 ton class and has competed with the Hulk many times, and the Blob (after mutations later in his life) became 9ft tall, has some control over his gravity which can make him almost impossible to move, and after his later mutation was around the 75 ton class. While the Juggernaut, as we all know, cannot be destroyed or injured in any conventional means, and cannot be stopped physically. The upper amount of the strength he can exert is unknown, being well over the 100 ton class. He has even had the ability to create a mystical sheild around himself. All of these people, besides the blob to my knowledge, have fought against the Hulk. But despite all the powers and experience the three, I would put all my money on the Juggernaut. This moment of geekyness is brought to you by Confuseus, the internet, way to much free time, and veiwers like you.
I am deeply DEEPLY impressed with this.  

NewGenious
Crew

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:18 pm
Confuseus57
dizzyone

school tommorow

It seemed so sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:39 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
dizzyone
Thank you.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:41 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
dizzyone

school tommorow

It seemed so sad.
It's just he said, you have no idea how tough it is , which seems weird in a guild of losers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:45 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
dizzyone
oh sweet mother of Nathan Jonas Jordison eek  

Darth Monkey

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 am
Darth Monkey
NewGenious
Confuseus57
dizzyone
oh sweet mother of Nathan Jonas Jordison eek
What?  
General Loser Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out