Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Village Gates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Striker growled at Gaidoku, he was standing over Lieselotte's body protecting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 pm
"He won't attack if we don't." Shinsuke says eyeing the striker.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Striker stared at Shinsuke, he was giving off a feeling. He was staring into his eyes. Lieselotte slowly began to feel the pain from the cuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:16 pm
Shinsuke looks striker in the eyes and extends his mind to the beast like he has many others. 'What do you need?' he says projecting into strikers mind, maybe because of strikers ability he would be able to respond, unlike most things he has projected to.
"Hiro, you are dismissed to heal yourself back at the village." Yuri says scratching his beard.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Striker thought for a few seconds to himself, he wasn't sure if he should disobey Lieselotte. He shook his head and looked back at Shin, shes hurt badly. Lieselotte could now feel the full extent of the cuts, she started to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 pm
'you need to let us help if you want her to be healed.' Shinsuke inches forward, drawing closer to the two.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 pm
Just you and no others... Striker could feel Lieselotte's pain, he put his paw over her mouth and she went to sleep. He had changed his smoke to let Lieselotte rest without feeling her wounds. If anyone else touches her... their dead... Striker said as his final warning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 pm
"Understood......urk Alright Gaidoku, let's get me to the hospital..... Uhg..."
Gaidoku picks Hiro and helps him walk to the hospital.

"Take care you two. Stay out of trouble."
Hiro says weakly as him and Gaidoku vanish.  

Kaelexx

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 pm
'I'm afraid I have no healing jutsu.' Shinsuke transmits to striker's mind. 'alls i can do is bandage, give small remidies and pain removers.' Shinsuke walks closer, pulling out a scroll. "stay low for awhile yuri. don't help."
yuri nod  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 pm
Striker backed away from Lieselotte, carefully watching everything in the area. Shinsuke, let me tell you something. It was my masters idea to do this...  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 am
The fight? now why would she do that? Shinsuke rolls the scroll on the ground and touches his palm to the end, sorts of medical tools appear. Bandages, stitches, plasma pills, scissors, a small knife, paroxide, cotton balls, and some other small tools. He washes his hands in some paroxide before he begins to clean the obvious injuries around her arms, head, and legs. He also cleans the wounds on he stomich and sides, wrapping her as nessisary. whatever the reason she got cut up pretty bad. do you know if their are any I missed? Shinsuke looks at Yuri.
Yuri quickly makes a handsign and two earth walls go up like a tent for privacy. their is plenty of room for striker, shinsuke, and Lies. But if Shinsuke stands up streight he will hit his head on the roof.
Shinsuke begins working on the rest of Lieselotte's body until every cut is cleaned and bandaged.
the best thing I can do is make sure nothing gets infected and she doesn't bleed to death. other than that im sure her bijuu will help her recover.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 am
Ya the fight was her idea. Not sure why she wanted to though Striker stared at Yuri, Lieselotte had been thinking while Striker kept her knocked out.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm
strange. enough, perhapse it wasnt her, but her bijuu that wanted to fight. weird things tend to happen when they are arround each other. Shinsuke inspects his handy work and then re-dresses her, he then puts his jacket over her while she is asleep. He then looks at striker and laughs. hyou are quiet the moody one arn't you? he laughs and leans back against the side of the tent, he holds his sheathed ninjakin across his lap. he then changes the subject. so what do you two plan to do? every rouge ninja seems to have a plan of vengance, or something. what are you planning to accomplish?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:05 pm
Striker thought for a couple of seconds, he then looked at Lieselotte. Not really sure but I think he plans are probably destroy as many things. She has her reasons. I just only know alittle, master doesn't tell me about plans. I just do my job.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm
Shinsuke sighs, " I'd start asking if i were you." Shinsuke says aloud as he stands up and walks out of the tent. " whatever it may be, remember i am here." Shinsuke smiles before walking away, yuri has already left.  
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games