Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Wesker nodded," that sounds good."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:43 pm
User ImageHikari and Sarah smiled. "Sounds good to us," The looked around the group and then turned to the door. "Me and Sarah first because we don't look like we're planning somthing alright" The twins walked out of the doors and left.
{Exits to Delrado City}  

Hikari Kuuki

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Lucian nodded and grinned listening to Jilin's suggestion. It was indeed a good plan. "I like that plan." he said grinning largely show his sharp teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm
" well we got a black ops, jack of all trades, a leader, a planner, and attacker?" Wesker looked at the group they had.  

Archer_Jack

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm
[[ who exactly is black ops, jack of all trades, a leader, attacker??? ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm
JaeJae09
[[ who exactly is black ops, jack of all trades, a leader, attacker??? ]]
(( what they have in the group, ( wesker is blackops or special forces and a jack of all trades both in a scientifical and fighting sense, zen is the leader, and lucian is the fighter)  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:10 pm
"Well, that plan sounds better then mine." He said, giving Jilin a nod. He was a very smart member of the group and took the time to think things out. He now had a good time to strike. "Deralo Castle usually has a ball around the time of Hallow's Eve. Its a good festival to strike. A nice formal ball and parties throughout the streets of the town. Is that a festival that the kind of festival you had in mind, Jilin?"

[I think I'm getting good ideas for the Halloween Event ;D]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 pm
((Don't forget about two 'servents' and I'll see you in the city  

Hikari Kuuki

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 pm
User Image
Jilin nodded in silent observance, "That will suffice, so long as blame may be placed upon the shoulders of the leaders who promise peace and protection." There were other things to put together as well anyway, "Perhaps a catastrophe of some sort, we must never make ourselves seem to be what we are. We must sadly seem like friends to the citizens we reek havoc upon. Once we are the ruling class, then we can show our true colors to those who are not our followers."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm
[[ yay imma fighter!! ]]

"Oh goody.. i just love balls." Lucian said grinning evilly. The ball would be the best place to commit mass murder and destruction. This would truly be intriguing.

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm
[[Wow that could sound wrong]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm
(( get your head out of the GUTTER! rofl ))  

Archer_Jack

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm
((Lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:36 pm
[LOLOL xD]

Zen nodded. "You are wise Jilin. Now I remembered why I picked you." He said giving him a wink. He thought about all of it. He had a good way to blame the king for something. "I've got a way to blame this on the King of Deralo." He said laughing lightly in an evil tone.

[PERFECT. You just fit the Halloween event that we were trying to plan right into the storyline. :3]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:37 pm
wesker thought a bit," how about assassination?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items