Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon Princess Oricon

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:45 pm
At one point, my family had three cats, three rabbits, a hamster, and a dog. Now we're down to just two cats. Duran, a male tuxedo cat, will be 16 on Tuesday. He loves being petted and he loves cuddling with the humans and is a sweet as can be, but he's got arthritis and he's practically skin and bones. The younger cat, Callie, is a female calico whom we got from a friend. She's fat and can be mischievous but she's cute. We love our pets. heart As you can see below, we lost Perri, our American Eskimo dog, two and a half years ago. I still miss her. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:32 pm
Four shetland sheepdogs and three longhaired tabby barn cats. I have had up to three horses (but usually two), five cats, and I even had a turtle once. We have a hobby farm so we have room to keep them all. We love them all very much!  

luckymnlassie

quiltlover

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 am
We currently have 4 cats. We were up to eight of them at one point... We've lost the 4 to old age. I hate to think about losing any more crying We raised 3 of them from just 2 weeks old. Now, my 'babies' are about 13 years old and training my kids in how to pet cats lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 am
too many cats, 2 horses, 3 dogs, (1 Alpaca( I wish) and 1 Angora Bunny!  

The Goddess Eclaire

14,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:46 pm
we've have 5 cats, Sonic 4 m br tabby, Tails orange/wh 4 m tabby, Knuckles (survived by 3 kittens) f calico, Aimee 4 f calico, Tiffiany (feral) ? f orange tiger, and Snickers 7 m grey w/ a white diamond on his chest... I love my puffmoes!! like the Hedgehog theme??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:19 am
Oh pets! You are so lucky to have horses! I love horse back rideing and I always go to the military base. That's where they held some horses that where bread for competitions. I would stay and ride from dawn to evening... xD

As for pets...I had a wolf, beloved Lisa, but she died right the day after my birthday, I was so sad, I had loved her so much. Also a dog that we kept at the cabin in the mountains, Rex passed away exactly a week later after Lisa, that dog was amazing, inteligent and always fun, he would come everywhere with me, he even ran after the car... two female dogs where eaten by wolves, so I've lost them too...

I've also had alot of hamsters, fish, rabbits, ducklings, my parents even had a deer O_o;

Now living, I have a cat Carid, two dogs Odie and Lord and my old little hamster Tea Cup.

I would like to ask you though, how is it to have ferrets around? I'm still living with me folks (I'm 21 =_=' ) and they aren't thrilled with me wanting to get one... but I saw some at the pet store and they are sssoooo cute.

Lup

charamath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:33 am
Lup
Oh pets! You are so lucky to have horses! I love horse back rideing and I always go to the military base. That's where they held some horses that where bread for competitions. I would stay and ride from dawn to evening... xD

As for pets...I had a wolf, beloved Lisa, but she died right the day after my birthday, I was so sad, I had loved her so much. Also a dog that we kept at the cabin in the mountains, Rex passed away exactly a week later after Lisa, that dog was amazing, inteligent and always fun, he would come everywhere with me, he even ran after the car... two female dogs where eaten by wolves, so I've lost them too...

I've also had alot of hamsters, fish, rabbits, ducklings, my parents even had a deer O_o;

Now living, I have a cat Carid, two dogs Odie and Lord and my old little hamster Tea Cup.

I would like to ask you though, how is it to have ferrets around? I'm still living with me folks (I'm 21 =_=' ) and they aren't thrilled with me wanting to get one... but I saw some at the pet store and they are sssoooo cute.

My parents always hated the idea of me having a ferret also, but after I got them, they found them hilarious. Ferrets are fun pets, but they don't really stand still...EVER. They love to play and are totally fearless (they tackle my dogs and have tried tackling my horses). They also are rather hard to litter train (to them, any corner they can back their butt up to is a litter box) and their feces smells, but litter training is possible. Almost every ferret you see in pet stores is neutered and de-secented, though, and they make chemicals to add to their water that make the poop smell less. If you clean up after them like you do your cats, it's fine. I love my little guys- I just wish they'd stand still more often (I've only got the one to fall asleep in my lap once). At least long enough to take a picture- LOL!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:46 am
They sound charming, I always love playing with the ones at the pet shop. Though I usually find them asleep, how odd. xD
Thanks for the advice, I'll still try to get a ferret. xP

Lup

charamath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:20 am
Oh they'll sleep almost constantly when they're in thier pens- they're saving that energy up for when you let them loose! LOL!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am
User ImageCurrently...just one.
Pooky Lynn  

Pookynators Mom

Hitched Lunatic

Maka Nani

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image
My baby Porter. He’s an Australian Cattle Dog Mix

User Image
My husband’s baby Beefy (doing what he does best, sleep). He’s a German Sheppard/White Labrador Retriever Mix (aka Germlab)

User Image
My baby girl Anna (she died last year from unknown causes)

And I have a cat named Micah who is a Korat but the pictures I have of him are on my old cell phone that doesn’t work cause he spilled a glass of water on it and killed it.
For those of you who are wondering what a Korat looks like go here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:04 pm
Well before I had kids and was living on my own I always had a dog and a cat around. When I moved out on my own, I had to leave my cat behind. We didn't have a dog by then. Pets aren't allowed where we live at the moment so no pets. However if Hubby and I ever get a place of our own I talked him into letting me get a cat while he gets his dog. Problem is we both want different dogs. I like Huskies, German Shepherds or Samoas. He Likes chows or a mutt. I f I had my way I'd get a chinchilla too, maybe a rabbit, but hubby doesn't like "rodents"  

Arcanasylvana

Venuslady

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am
I have 2 Siamese mixes..... Maya and Samson - both boys  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:40 am
We two kitties, Mugen and Gaara, and both are from shelters. Poor Mugen was nearly 22 pounds when we got him, 25 was his highest weight when he turned in to the shelter, and he's down to a much trimmer 17 to 18 pounds these days. His previous owners had him declawed, and he sometimes walks as though his front paws are aching. Mugen is a Siamese Bengal mix, and he has the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I've seen on a kitty. He's rather spotty and has several stripes, too, and I'm pretty sure I've spoiled him rotten. xd He's my baby, though.

Gaara is my son's cat, around five to six months old, and he's a pill. In the short time he's been with us, he's learned to open doors, cabinets, the trash-can and a multitude of other fun kitty tricks. He's an orange tabby cat, quite active and loves to get on top of the fridge. He seems to believe he owns it now. biggrin  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

SaturnineZero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:40 am
I have two cats (Lucy, she's a Tabby, and Claudio, he's a Tabby-Maine Coon mix) and two dogs (a brother and sister pair of black Cocker Spaniels named Clark and Addison). Sadly, Claudio is currently vacationing with my brother and his girlfriend. I miss him. ;_; I used to have three dogs (Clark, Addison, and a female golden Cocker Spaniel named Allie), Lucy, a female Cockatiel (named Angel), and 2 Anole Chameleons (a female and male whose names I don't remember. sweatdrop ).

Lucy
Claudio
Clark and Addison  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out