Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
pics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG MORE GOLD?!
  yay
View Results

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:24 pm
you guys are to much you 3+Evil kade before my post are my realy good friends thanks for the love you made my day  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:37 pm
It's true on what they say in Fruits Basket the anime
we are all different kind of Onigri with a special plum on our backs we can't see this special plum but others can and we envy the plum on the other peoples back not knowing that we our selves also have special plums on our back. this isn't exactly how it goes but I haven't seen this anime in a few years.  

Strawberry Akiza

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:14 pm
*crawls to your doorstep on a rainy day my fur matted to my skin and mewing*meow=can i live here?*does a really sad kitten face*  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:26 pm
aw ^_^ thank you. a lot of people love my apartment I get people to beg to come over a lot I just learn to say no when I'm tired or just had enough visits I live in the kind of apartments that are run by the government so they are very strict here. its for people with disabilities who get SSI but there are other apartments around that are for people who don't have SSI there just more expensive. domokun sorry for bragging about my apartment.  

Strawberry Akiza

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:25 pm
go ahead and brag i love your place my house is a s**t hole i clean it up make it look all nice then my mom goes and tears it the hell up WHAT A b***h!!!!!!!! but its okay ill be living with my friend jessie here real soon  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:33 pm
slayer898
go ahead and brag i love your place my house is a s**t hole i clean it up make it look all nice then my mom goes and tears it the hell up WHAT A b***h!!!!!!!! but its okay ill be living with my friend jessie here real soon

well if your moms from the 80's i understand  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:38 pm
slayer898

wow what a b***h. hopefully she won't fallow you to your new place  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:42 pm
oh i doubt she will even get her fatass og the couch to even get over there but if she does ill be waiting with my sks  

slayer898

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm
sks? domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:58 pm
lol. she is a couch potato?

lol  

Strawberry Akiza

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:59 pm
yes she is and a sks is a standered russian sniper/assult rifle that is deadly up to three miles  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm
sounds good  

trainerghallan

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:16 pm
yeah she aint coming near me when i move out the plan is me jessie and ethan are gonna move in together and split the rent and this is three years in the making we have 400 saved up for a house or somthing  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:54 am
wow sounds good Thats similer to what me and one of my mates are doing.  

Tyke_333

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:53 pm
me and my lady did that now we live in a baler house  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items