Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Spring Cleaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:58 pm
I suppose I could do both. But like I said ^^ I can't promise I'll keep interest D:

And I knew Zack was a spazz the moment I saw him XD That's why I love him <3

THAT means Hojo would be replying more often XD So I can make Sujuka annoy him much more easily. Oh man, that sounds like fun XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:05 pm
::snickers:: That will definitely be fun to watch. Specially if little Kit ends up on one of Hojo's tables, even though it's an AU SL(if she does, I expect how she turns out to be different than regular Kit).  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 pm
Alrighty, I can keep that unpromise in mind. wink

Same here! I adore Zack! He's so much fun!! ... of course in Crisis Core we're talking a 15 year old Zack.... heavens.. I'll see if I can find some cut-scenes for you! it's a riot!

Did you know there's a street in Midgar called "Loveless Avenue"? I KID YOU NOT!! and supposedly "Loveless" is a really popular play... XD rofl I just about died laughing at that point!

Geeze! It's getting so exciting I'm gonna have to write up a "Re-Intro" tonight! 3nodding No pressure to post right away or anything like that, but it'll be available when you're ready I think! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 am
Just let me know when we're read for restart ^^  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 am
Oh, Erm, you've played CC, right.
Did it strike you as funny how Hojo was...nice-ish? I mean, he said his "pleases" and "thank yous" and everything.
(And then, well, Sephiroth dies and he goes to calling everyone failures and generally having his labcoat in a bunch.)
It was weird to me since I'm used to him being all mocking. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 am
He was nice-ish in CC?? Geez, in DoC he was a bit of a, well, d**k. Wonder what happened there???  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:27 am
Ermak Lorde
Zakai-tan
Dear gods...I can see him singing the Chocobo song while trying to jump on Cloud's back. And his hair would be in pig-tails. Poorly done ones.

Sephiroth or Freyr? xd

Sephiroth XD Freyr I can see trying, at the same time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:51 am
So which ones are being revived? I'm not following anymore XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:00 pm
He's Nice-ish? ... I gotta play more of that game... sweatdrop I hadn't gotten that far yet... though I've met Tseng! He looks SO YOUNG!!

Lol... well Hojo must be annoyed at things not going his way... xd

I've revived "Midgar Municipal Water Supply" , "Temple of the Ancients" , SORTA revived "Birth of SOLDIER"... and I'm currently in the process of reviving "In A Perfect World" ... I had to re-read almost the whole thread for that one, to figure out where people were and what they were doing... (particularly Sujuka, Kit, and the peoples in Nibel.) I'm typing up the Re-Intro for that one now.

The next one on my list is "On That Day" followed by "Vengeance From The Skies" ...

I think that's all of them so far... the rest are still on the list for "Retirement".

EDIT: "In A Perfect World" has been "Re-Introed" and is ready to go!

also, a quick note for Marka, we're asking for a quick and easy resubmission of Character Profiles/Bios into THIS new thread so we can weed out the unused characters. All three of your submitted bios are on THIS page. Near the middle/bottom. if you want, you can simply make a post into the new bio topic and I can transfer your bios over into your post.

sorry for the inconvinience.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:19 am
Aww, the holiday RP... that was was full of such crack, it was great. XD

Oi, Marka, Ermy keeps saying I need to meet you, so hello!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:23 am
well we're still taking votes if there's one you think we should "Revive" or "Restart". wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 am
Of Shinra and Unsung Hero's is one i'd like to try and actually GET going... I've got 2 others besides myself in that, so it's kinda stalled due to lack of interest it seems... If I have to, I'll have you re-do it to see if maybe that'll help me get it off the ground, but otherwise, i'm stuck in the water on that one... Also, as to my lack of showing, I can truthfully put that one down on grades... lucky me... course, with spring break here, i've been busy simply trying to play catch up with all of te RPs i'm running around in. I'll get as often as I can, but I really can't promise anything for ya. I just pray when school's out, I get more time online...  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:23 am
so you'd like me to start it over fresh then? Just verifying....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 pm
Saerenna
Aww, the holiday RP... that was was full of such crack, it was great. XD

Oi, Marka, Ermy keeps saying I need to meet you, so hello!

Hiya ^^ Nothing special about me dear, I probably won't stay here very long either.  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces