Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:11 am
The paper was so suddenly thrown in her direction that Azasael didn't have time to think. Thankfully, her reflexes were quick enough to grab the paper before it fluttered to the floor. Whew.

"W-Well..." she stammered incoherently. She barely understood a word Kaori had just said. It was like being in a fast forwarded history class, where everyone was busy copying the notes off one another without caring if either one was wrong. Clearing her throat, she began.

"So, since this person who wrote this warning definitely doesn't want you to seize the antidote, that means there's someone out there who means you harm." She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Or worse, it could be a being other than human. Take an evil lump of the black thing you were bitten by, for instance."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:23 am
Kaori gulped some more water down her parched throat. "That lump of evil didn't even seemed capable of speaking, let alone do poetry in rune symbols. This was a pretty complex message. Whoever or whatever being that constructed this note had quite a level of IQ and determination to do it. I can't even believe who I had pissed off so much til they became so intent to kill me."

"Hey, thanks for all the help but this is obviously my fight. When I'm through with this gargantous piece of turd, I'll come back to repay your hospitality." Kaori stood up steadily and collected her stuff.  

TKaori

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:14 pm
"Kaori, wait. Let us go with you. Things are not what they seem most of the time and besides, I’m pretty sure that Azasael wouldn’t’ allow you to go by yourself…right Azasael?” Evangeline asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:48 am
"Yeah, we should travel together. Who knows what danger you might encounter alone? This note," Azasael waved it in the air gently to prove her point, "Is definitely telling me that wherever you go, there won't be a minute without danger. Do you think I'd let a friend go out there all by herself directly into harm's way?"

She smiled at Kaori and Evangeline. "Why don't we all pack some warm clothes and some provisions to take along with us? Don't forget some handy weapons as well."  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

TKaori

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:15 am
Kaori laughed. "We've just met. But since you two are so insistent..." she shrugged. "I guess I could do with the extraa help."

"I'd take up your offer for warm clothes and food. But I like to travel light so I'll skip on the weapons. It's even more handy if you pick up anything you find on the way. Like McGyver," Kaori winked at her new partners as she passed them on the way out of the room.

"So, where is the food?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:21 am
Azasael's stomach growled at the thought of food. Looks like the breakfast she'd eaten earlier wasn't enough to keep her full. Obviously, being the mindless eating machine that she was, she knew the nooks and crannies of the castle food storage room, which was where she stored her hoard of sweet stuff.

"This way~" She led the way to the kitchens gleefully, her heart thumping with excitement about the trip.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:28 am
"Hmm...Food sounds good. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet and I’m starved" Evangeline said as she tagged behind Azasael.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:00 am
In the kitchens, Azasael opened a little door on the right and led the others in happily. It wasn't everyday she managed to dig into her well stocked storage room, nor go on a trip like this.

"Take your pick. We should take some dried food cause those last longer." Azasael collected a small bag of mints and candy. She held out the bag and offered some to Evangeline and Kaori.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:08 am
Evangeline stared at Azasael. Finding her voice, Evangeline spluttered “Where did…how did…I never knew this room can contain so much food”

“And ermm…thanks for your offer but I think I’ll make myself a cup of tea. I’m not used to eating candy for breakfast” Evangeline smiled sheepishly as she turned and proceed to make herself a cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:14 am
Azasael chuckled and nodded. "Sure. If you need anything warm, Kaori, like hot cocoa, make yourself at home." She reached up to take a large brown sack and filled it with several loaves of bread and dried meat. Turning to the next shelf, Azasael wrapped a good block of cheese in paper and stuffed it in the bag.

She handed Kaori a sack as well. "Here, take some provisions."  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

TKaori

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:15 am
Eyes on the store of snacks behind Azasael, Kaori picked a mint out of the bag and popped it into her mouth. "Mmm, I want cookies. Haven't had any good ones for 3 years now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:19 am
The redhead stared at Kaori in utter amazement. "N-No cookies? T-Three years?" She stuttered in shock. "How did you survive those three years? You're my hero, Kaori!" She almost dropped the sacks.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

TKaori

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:25 am
Kaori raised an eyebrow at Aza. "Chill, lady. They're just cookies. Besides, if it helps, I had cupcakes last month." She paused and lifted a box off the shelf. "You keep pizzas here?!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:33 am
Azasael shot her a guilty look. "Umm...well, I eat a lot everyday." She mumbled. "...As in, a LOT." She gestured to the next shelf and pulled it open, revealing several cakes and pies and biscuits innocently hiding away.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 am
Evangeline laughed silently to herself as she started sipping on her tea. From the corner of her eyes, Evangeline watched in amusement.  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff