Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Country of Fire-Hidden Konoha Village (Naruto)
Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grimmjow 9307
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Senshi smiles and quickly kisses Naiyla back before looking at the villager who was leaving and said "hey Eragon your trick might work on the byakugan but not my sharingan" flicking it on and then off with a smile and then turned to Naiyla and said "sure we dont want Tai geting jealous or anything"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:23 pm
Namine smiled and said, "Thought his little trick seemed familar.. Though as Hokage I am familar with everyones chakra in the village. So when I noticed I didn't know his. I remebered what his brother used to do."
Turning to Tai she smiles softly and lays the money she ows him on the table "Thanks Tai it was great as always." Before walking out.
Tai waved to her as she walked off. Before grabbing ahold of the back of Senshi's shirt and saying, "You hurt her and I swear I'll Kill you myself."  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gozavill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Grimmjow 9307
Senshi smiles and quickly kisses Naiyla back before looking at the villager who was leaving and said "hey Eragon your trick might work on the byakugan but not my sharingan" flicking it on and then off with a smile and then turned to Naiyla and said "sure we dont want Tai geting jealous or anything"

[already gone]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm
"You'll like Tai, hes a great cook when he pays attention and dosnt burn the food." Naiyla said while pulling him inside.
"Tai hello!" Naiyla said with a smile as she sat down next to him.
"Hello Naiyla!" Tai said while comming threw back. "Whos this?" He asked curiously.  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 pm
"A-alright" He says.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 am
Tugging on Kuro's hand to sit down next to her Naiyla said, "This is Kuro. Kuro this is Tai." She said after wards she ordered her food and waited for him to order is own.  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:25 pm
Kuro sat down, and ordered a bowl of ramen, "N-...nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"Nice to meet you to Kuro." Tai said before disapearing in the back to get their orders ready.
"See it's ok just relax." Naiyla said with a toothy smile.  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 pm
Kuro smiled at the greeting, "You too." He then smiled at Naiyla, "Ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm
"Kuro can I ask do you remember the first day we meet?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:37 pm
Kuro thought long and hard, however, everything before the point of his mass slaughter was a real blur to him, "I-I can't say that I do..." It was clear he was trying to recall it with all his power, but just couldn't seem to do so, "Wh-why? Why can't I remember?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 pm
"I thought so.." Naiyla muttered while resting her hand on his, "It's ok calm down, you had a tramatic experience.. It's understandable." She had asked to see how much what had happened effected him.  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:59 pm
Hanging his head down, with a tear in the corner of his eye, "I-I'm so sorry...you're very important to me, more important than I'm ready to handle, yet I can't even remember how we met..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 pm
"Then I will tell you." Nialya said with a gentle smile. "It was before you me and Arrgon where assigned to Sensei." She started "Father and me didn't hav a good realtionship, so I was always goofing off in class to get noticed byhim. We were learning about focusing chakra into our feet. We were walking on water and I couldnt get the shifting water right under my feet and ended up acting dumb to not let people on and feel in the water. After everyone laughed and left you stayed and helped me out of the water even got me a twol before catching up with the class, you were the first person who was nice to me."  

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

linkboy11
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm
The memory flashed before his eyes, a tear running down his cheek, he says, "I remember now...how is it...that I went from that...to slaughtering my entire family?"  
Country of Fire-Hidden Konoha Village (Naruto)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games