Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:01 pm
"I know. I was fortunate that I was graced with Lord Bahamut's and Lady Tiamat's kindness."
He took another bite as well.
"My elder brother Stormheart and I both became knights under their service. They were among the few Dragonlords that had allowed humans and other races to open relations to their kingdoms, and supported the rights of half-bloods.
If only Flameheart had accompanied us to the province's capital, maybe he wouldn't have turned the way he did."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:14 pm
"well to be honest i'm not to familiar with lords and ladys,my parents raised me about two miles from the nearest town where my father taught me how to fight and use my dragon abilities however i couldnt transform until the ah...incedent"rook wasnt quite sur how detaled he should be but since sky had been open rook would be open as he saw fit and would only go into details if asked.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:21 pm
"Incident?"
Skyeheart looked to the burning fireplace.
"Could you be refering to, a certain loss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 pm
"a great loss indeed"rook paused for a moment"when i was 18 i went out fishing,while i was gone three slayers arrived at my house...they were going to kill my father but killed both my mather and my father,i dont know how.i came home to a large burning bilding and the bodies of my parents on the ground along with the trio of murderurs drinking and celibrating.the anger i felt then was like none other,without thinking i transformed and killed them all buring there bodies.since then i have been traveling."rook said all this in a more quite,sollom tone.he then took another bite of his chicken .  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:41 pm
"Rook..."
Skyeheart continued to gaze at the fire.
"I lost my parents in a similar manner, but it was a much more painful experience.
It was only five years after I had been taken into Lord Bahamut's castle. I learned that my home village had been destroyed.
I flew there posthaste to find survivors, hoping my parents were safe.
But when I got there, I found something much worse.
My little brother, Flameheart, was standing in the circle of flames, his body untouched, and his claws a deep red.
He had taken the first step on the warlike path he would follow in the next hundred years to come.
My own brother...killed my parents in pure hatred."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:44 pm
rook though on that for a moment,he wasnt sure there was a right way to answer."that's...very unfortunate to hear.who was your father?"rook was curious as to who's blood line sky came from since his father had told him many stories of other dragons,rook might reconize the name.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:57 pm
finishing his chiken zing caried the bones out side and dumped them in the pit,after that he headed toward the bar  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:58 pm
"My father had little nobility. He was Gilford Pyrois of the Flintil clan. He cut ties from what small position he had when he wed my mother, Aris Falklight."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:03 pm
"dragons resented him for his choice of mate,yes?similar judgment was passed on my father,his name was gruntar vinal,he never said much about clan but he said that before leaveing them the held residence in deep canyons.the only nobility he had was that he was a prime fighter."rook took one large bite of his chicken and thrw the bones out the window to land in the pit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:15 pm
"Tell me Rook, do you have any siblings?" Skyeheart asked as he crunched on the bones.
Having dragon blood, his stomach was much stronger than a humans, and bones were a good source of calcium other than milk.  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm
rook didnt much like eating bones,maybe it was humane instinct or something else"not that i know of"he replied  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
"Well, I guess that's good then. You won't ever have to know the pain of losing them then."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:29 pm
"well even though i have no blood related brothers i think of zing as my brother since i had to look after him for a while"rook thought back on all the stupid stuff zing had done"you know you and i have a lot in comen aside from blood,we have no parents,were just trying to live wihout critisisim,and one other thing...ali doesnt like either of us very much"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 pm
"Aliator hates all creatures with dragon blood," Skyeheart said.
"The only reason I do not tolerate him is because of the methods he uses against people.
You probably weren't here when it happened. But I laid seige to his city when he held Alanna, daughter of death, hostage and scarred her.
I managed to gain the upper hand and had a chance to finish him off. But what good would that have done? I simply wanted to teach him not to hurt my friends."
The dragonewt knight leaned back against the wall.
"Yes, I let him live. He probably would have revived himself anyways. But it was that war that solidified our rivalry."  

Skyeheart

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:42 pm
"some rivilry,if i were you i woulda finished the job,perhapes you and i can arrang for that job to present itself once more"rook said with hint of sugestion and rubing his chin.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff