Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Sinz of Death (Literate) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KPiGame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Kael absentmindedly opened the oak door and walked in her long hair wet and sticking to the back of her neck.A heavy set man blinked at her oddly,she knew Marley,but could he possibly remember her?"Hey Marl,One Jack Daniel's please"She said hopping on a barstool and leaning on the counter with her left side.She glanced around the room,people stared at her red and white hair.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:48 pm
Vale eyed the girl who had just entered suspiciously. She doesn't look like a threat he thought to himself before finishing his drink. "Hey barkeep!" he said, waving his empty glass in the air, "It's like the Sahara over here!"  

resgil

X..candi..X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:10 pm
((....ek...-waiting patiently for the owner of the rp to post-
...this is taking long...Dx ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:49 pm
"It's not healthy to consider yourself a freak, you know. It's those kind of thoughts that leads to becoming like the others. That or suicide." Akito sighed and looked up, letting the rain fall on his face and watching the lightning tear across the sky. He looked around the area. "Hey, I love this weather as much as the next person, but talk like this is easier over a few drinks." He pointed to a nearby bar, with a flickering sign. "How about it? I'll buy."  

almanorigin

Nikol_Mosh

Shirtless Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:51 pm
[-waits semi-patiently for owner to accept- ...I just realized Koori means ice and i chose burn xd ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:58 pm
((Just think of it as an irony, a very funny irony))
The bartender refilled Vale's glass and the man downed it quickly and made his way to the door. "See ya Marley." He said before stepping out into the rain.  

resgil

KPiGame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:55 pm
Kael watched as the man left."Interested in him?"Marley asked smiling beneath his stone grey mustasch and beard."No"She replied simply turning back to her hard liquor."His name is Vale I believe"He said as he was typically drying a beer mug.His smile got wider."And this information is reletive to me..how?"she asked raising an eyebrow at him."I just hate seein' ya lonely is all"He said staring at the mug and frowning."Ok,Marl,look I'm not alone,and even if i was...I'd be ok"She said smiling,she hated it when people cared about her,I mean she thought it was nice,but her close friends and family only ended up either dead or physically and/or emotionally hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:06 pm
Kate looked at him. "I don't even know your name."  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:35 pm
Akito laughed. "Sorry. I haven't talked like this with anyone in a while, and forgot you don't know me. The name's Akito. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:55 pm
Kate hesitated before reaching out her hand and shaking his. "Nice to meet you, Akito. I am Kate, and I would love to have a drink."

The right shoulder-strap of Kate's shirt fell slightly and she hurried to pull it back up. "Damn it. Hope he didn't see the tattoo."  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 pm
Akito laughed inwardly at the girl's actions. He could never understand why women were so self-conscious. "Nice to meet you Kate. Let's get inside, shall we?" As he walked up to the door and opened it for her, he passed a man that had walked out. Akito got a strange feeling from the man. 'Eh, not worth the time.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:25 pm
As Vale left the pub he could feel the two people he passed had been modified. Maybe I should go back. He thought idly to himself, before a sharp wind blew the hat from his head and toward Marley's "Damn it!" he yelled as he started chasing it down the street. The hat fell down a sewer grate and Vale stomped his foot as he turned, not expecting to bump into the duo he had passed. "Sorry dude." He said while trying his hardest to flatten his ears against his head, but only managing to make them stick out more.  

resgil

KPiGame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:57 am
Kael's gaze averted to outside she saw two guys and 'Vale'.She placed her drink back on the table and hopped off of her stool.She kept her pace steady and semi-fast as she opened the door,she walked over to the boys and smiled."Any problems?"She asked her eyes narrowing making her smile look like a cocky smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 am
Kate looked at the two newcomers. "No, not for me at least." She looked up at the sky. "It's going to storm again," she said quietly before tightly shutting her mouth. "Damn it. Why do I do that?"

Just then a bolt of lightening came racing towards them. Kate didn't have enough time to push all of them out of the way so she just waived her hand and it veered in a different direction. "Damn." She muttered. Kate jumped and landed on the roof of the building.  

Alede

almanorigin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:11 am
At Kate's statement, Akito had prepared a earth lightning rod to prevent it, but changed tactics when she veered the bolt away. When she lept up the building, Akito hurried and climbed up a nearby gutter pipe to the roof to follow her. Arriving on the roof, he turned to her and smiled, "Running away already? I haven't even said anything stupid yet."  
06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games