Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm
*He rasps in furry at the negative of ziven raising a barrier he simply made copies of himself and raised his Four sided barrier emcapment as he spoke. "You! ziven don't sway to his words. What prevents him from after breaking you entirely go after hunter kill him and then go after and kill me. Thats it! I wont allow it period!" He spat again as he made barrier stronger his aura grew red and took a different shape. He then prepared for confrontation. by gatjering energy to make a very damaging blow to Yawg.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:24 pm
"No! Do not harm him!" she cried, speaking would take most if not all of the five seconds he said he would give, still she moved closer to Seisuke, raising her barrier around the both of them, not willing to allow any harm to come to him. "Seisuke! I have been harmed and seen terrible things performed by Yawgmoth but he has not deceived me! Just as it is with Ali, you must listen .. if I must endure harm for your safety, I will! Gladly! Please .. I must know .."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 pm
"Four" he counted as the two of them spoke "Three" he continued "Two" then he stopped hearing Ziven's last string of words. "Ahh so does this mean you have accepted the third option? You have our word, however much that means to you, that if you choose this option the only harm that will befall anyone, will be befalling you. The Dojo Master, Hunter and everyone else will remain untouched by us unless they assault us in retribution for our actions. We will defend ourselves if that is the case. But we will not initiate any aggressive act. Do we have a deal then?" the voice of Yawgmoth asked from all directions pausing to wait for a response.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:48 pm
"No deal! Please Ziven litsen to me if any harm befalls you. My anger would not know barriers and i will guarantee retribution and hunter will too. Do you honestly believe that if didn't accept ali drinking your blood. I will accept or tolerate Yawg breaking you in half. No! I wont! I will never! *he said this but his heart speaks that she will agree anyways* You decide either way it ends here.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:58 pm
She turned to Seisuke, looking to him with wide, sad eyes. "If you could save me pain by enduring pain yourself .. what would you choose?" she asked softly, looking directly in his eyes, unblinking, wanting to know his answer. She did not truly want to answer with yes or no to Yawgmoth. No matter what, it was unfair. Someone would get hurt and someone would be unhappy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:04 pm
A bellowing laughter came from the darkness all around as the two of them went back and forth. "Or you and hunter could just be men about it and realize its her ******** life and she made the choices herself. If she agrees to our terms who are you to disagree with them. Would you be the cause of more of her pain by assaulting us and thus ending your life at her despair? Think about it for a moment. Since you two seem so into debating this little inquiry we will give you five minutes. After that we are killing him and taking you for our own selfish game. We want your answer by then." the voice echoed with a calm tone. Yawgmoth was getting just what he wanted from this. He was smart, of course Seisuke and Hunter would be too angry and brash and attack him. He of course would defend himself and kill them. Once they were out of the way she was his for the taking. It was a win win situation to Yawgmoth no matter the choice.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 pm
"You are a bullshitting smart a** yawg i will doubt that if harm crow you wont get angry and hurt me. So stop giving me lectures and save them for yourself." Seisuke spat at Yawg with dismay as again he was forced to make a choice he didnt want to. Replying to her words he says "Of course i will let harm come to me before it goes to you. Dont do that! you are putting against the wall here! You know my answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:24 pm
"I will not see you harmed this night." she said softly, moving away from him, wanting the next step to come.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:38 pm
"The difference between Crow and Ziven is that Crow can defend her damn self. She doesn't need a gang to protect her. So then" Yawgmoth's voice said as a pair of crimson eyes opened in the darkness as the dark titan revealed himself. Just outside of their barriers. "Have you made your choice?" he asked. Crossing his arms over his great broad chest as his tail violently lashed out behind him excitedly at the prospect of this deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:47 pm
No..... *he said as she made her choice. if she wants to get out she has to dissmiss on of his copies. but he wont lower the barrier by choice. He looked down in despair and anger.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 pm
"I can defend myself and protect those I love! I do not need anyone!" she said angrily, charging at Yawgmoth. That hit a nerve with her and she was not about to stand for it. Despite knowing that getting close to him was not a good idea, she wanted to hit him and there was nothing to stop her from it. Moving quickly, she put all her might in to it, punching with more intent to harm than she ever had in her life and more power than she had ever been able to before with all her training. Even with the knowledge that he would harm her, she would not be simply rolling over, she would assert herself and prove she had learned a thing or two from Ali.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:04 pm
Yawgmoth's arms lowered as she came charging. He put his fists up in a defensive stance as if he intended to fight her. Though the moment she lunged for the punch he lowered his guard. As she clocked him with a thunderous force his arms took hold of her and pulled her in closer to him. With a vicious laughter as he tumbled down from the force dragging her along with him the pair of them vanished. All he needed was contact, and he got it. Albeit a great deal more contact that he wanted but the job was done. The air where the two of them were was hot where he had been. The obvious signs of his planeshifting technique. The reason for all the power surrounding them. To hide that he was building for it. With Yawgmoth gone all the dark presence around Seisuke would vanish and the night fall would return to normal.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:42 am
His eyes widened, his body trembled with so much pain but not of damage, but of how pathetic he looked now. He screamed the word "YAWGMOTHHH!!!!!!!!!!" At the top of his lungs crying in pure anger. His eye change his whole shaked in pain as he will feel the damage done to ziven. His anger rose with passing second with each passing moment he boiled like no other. He was sure retributiion was on his list. Now on his knees weak as never before he looked at the sky and cried his pleas were heard until very far away. He looked frantically for them in the whole RDS.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:44 am
Magik sat down against her usual tree, not caring about the dirt or anything else for that matter while her head rested against the bark of the majestic tree behind her. Her mind was a million miles away anyways. Wondering why she was drawn back to this place time and time again. Remembering people who had probably come and gone.

She had a home once. And then the person responsible for killing her mentor, Father Evans had confronted her. Told her everything he had ever taught her had been nothing but lies. And of course, she had run away from the truth. Because in a way, she knew the woman hadn't been lying. And that had been the final straw.

Traveling for a good portion of time had only taught her nothing was easy anywhere. One knee pulled up to her chest as she sat her head down onto her hand covering it. She hadn't walked into the inn yet, because there would be a whole new barrage of memories. And she was already saddened by the fact that while she had been here, she had been somewhat antisocial in matters. She wasn't planning on making the same mistake twice.

Brushing long blonde hair off her shoulders, she reached up to adjust the beret on her head. Dressed strangely for once, although, she had just gotten back from a trip through Mexico and the Bahamas, her usual skin tone replaced by a somewhat healthy tan. Was she stalling going in? More than likely. Last time she'd been in there, she'd run smack dab into Crow and Yawgmoth. Then again, she believed they had other problems to worry about. It seemed peaceful enough, although looks always were deceiving usually.  

Serena Magik Novello

Fashionable Cleric

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games