Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 pm
*A cupcake falls from the rafters and lands in front of Dagonss46* Happy BDay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:58 am
happy bityhday  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Intoxicating Despair

Aged Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 am
Happy Birthday Dagonss46  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAGONSS46!! yum_icecreampie  

Boo-ger The Boo

Welcoming Friend

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 am
Happy birthday, Dagonss46. *throws confetti up in the air*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 am
Happy birthday, Dagonss46!!!! I wish you luck and healthiness 4laugh  

Darknekoking

Dangerous Genius

13,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Happy Birthday Drakonss! yum_pumpkinpie yum_puddi

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm
So I got called to the managers office today... first thing that comes to any of our heads is uh oh.. what did I do wrong.. I get in the office and my supervisor was like.. Sit down ( in a funny voice ) I was like ok im not in trouble.. They just wanted to call us 1 by 1 to go over this little booklet.. I also got complemented by supervisor and manager for how I do my work.. she was like sometimes im like hey send Darik over to this area.. cause I know it will get done and correctly  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
So I got called to the managers office today... first thing that comes to any of our heads is uh oh.. what did I do wrong.. I get in the office and my supervisor was like.. Sit down ( in a funny voice ) I was like ok im not in trouble.. They just wanted to call us 1 by 1 to go over this little booklet.. I also got complemented by supervisor and manager for how I do my work.. she was like sometimes im like hey send Darik over to this area.. cause I know it will get done and correctly

That's gotta feel good smile Do you enjoy working there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:00 am
Camwen
-Neurotic-Soul-

Yeah I enjoy it. My entire crew I get along with. I just got a call asking if I can come in tomorrow.. woohoo smile  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
Camwen
-Neurotic-Soul-

Yeah I enjoy it. My entire crew I get along with. I just got a call asking if I can come in tomorrow.. woohoo smile

What do you do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am
Sammirah
-Neurotic-Soul-
Camwen
-Neurotic-Soul-

What do you do?

He works in the product testing department at an electrified n****e clamp manufacturer. He's the best at swabbing the contact gel on the nipples - thorough application without any waste, it's a thing of beauty.

Sorry, I just saw the opening and ran with it. razz  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 pm
Exxos
Sammirah
-Neurotic-Soul-
Camwen
-Neurotic-Soul-

What do you do?

He works in the product testing department at an electrified n****e clamp manufacturer. He's the best at swabbing the contact gel on the nipples - thorough application without any waste, it's a thing of beauty.

You can run wherever you like. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 pm
Sammirah
Exxos
Sammirah
-Neurotic-Soul-
Camwen
-Neurotic-Soul-

What do you do?

I am a Back of House member at a Toys R Us. I unload the trucks, throw the boxes on the right U boat and people take them to the floor, as well as do I when I am not unloading. I do shipping from the store, so I pull the item off the shelf, box it and ship it.. I also scan in all our over stock and store it in the right place in the back of our store smile oh and stock the shelves.. yep us guys got a lot we do.. we are the store pretty much.  

-Neurotic-Soul-

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
Sammirah
Exxos
Sammirah
-Neurotic-Soul-

What do you do?

I am a Back of House member at a Toys R Us. I unload the trucks, throw the boxes on the right U boat and people take them to the floor, as well as do I when I am not unloading. I do shipping from the store, so I pull the item off the shelf, box it and ship it.. I also scan in all our over stock and store it in the right place in the back of our store smile oh and stock the shelves.. yep us guys got a lot we do.. we are the store pretty much.

When I read "U boat" I had images of those military speed boats shooting out on to the sales floor and mowing down any person that dared to touch the merch. Then snipers stationed at the top of the shelves and paratroopers targeting any snot nose kids playing with the toys willynilly! twisted rofl Oh, and sorry Soul...but I like Exxos' description MUCH better, sorry...then again, I have a sick mind. Forgive me. xd  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games