Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 pm
Rayani heard Lysane slam into the door and winced hearing the whimper. She turned back and sighed. She really couldn't resist adorable little animals. She went back, opened the screen door and picked up Lysane, scratching behind his ears. She didn't say anything, but she did give out a small sigh. What was she going to do? If he refused to believe that her brother was innocent . . . it wasn't like they could keep him as a pup forever . . .

James grinned a little. "You're just scared that I'm gonna kick your butt." he teased, his tail wagging a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm
Lysane found himself picked up and scratched behind the ears. He blinked up at Rayani. After a moment, he said. "I was never going to hurt you or anything like that. I was going to let you go when I was finished with your brother.." he said, ears folded back a bit. Rayani's behavior, picking him up because he'd slammed into the screen, was making him feel guilty..she was a good person..even if she was deluded about her brother.

Anden blinked at that before admitting to himself that there wasn't a choice in the matter. He growled, squaring up against the other. "Yeah, yeah. We'll see, squirt."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm
Rayani sighed. "My brother never killed anyone . . . we respect the wolfkin . . . except when they try to kill or kidnap us." she said, frowning a bit at him. "But we'd never kill one unless it was the absolute last resort." she said, looking up at the ceiling.

James grinned and then crouched. "Alright . . ." he murmured before launching himself at Anden, ready to fight. Of course he wouldn't be using his full strength . . . to him, this was just play and he didn't really care if he won or lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 pm
Lysane shook his head. "Then why would my pack brothers swear to me it was Jesayel? Why give me a false murderer?" he countered.

Anden felt his inner wolf rising, wanting to fight..he tried to quell it and barely managed to make an odd roll away before coming back and trying to bite James' tail. Which would be consider a ridiculous fighting manuever, but Anden didn't know better.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Rayani shook her head as well. "I don't know! But it wasn't my brother! Maybe your pack brothers were mistaken!" she said, still frowning.

James easily flicked his tail out of the way of Anden's teeth and lunged at him, aiming to get his jaw lightly placed around Anden's neck. He didn't really want to hurt his friend, but the competative nature of the wolf in him also wanted to win . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Lysane frowned wolfishly before sighing. "There's no point in arguing, neither of us will let up." Lysane squirmed a little as his tummy suddenly grumbled loudly. Embarrased, he looked downwards. "May I please have something to eat?" he mumbled, politely.

Anden recognized via his wolf the other's intent and he panicked..for some reason, the idea of being caught at the neck agitated him..and he made another unorthodox mood, slamming his head against James' as the other went for the bite.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm
Rayani shrugged and got up, setting Lysane down as she headed to the kitchen. "What would you like?" she asked, leaning against the counter.

James whimpered a bit as Anden's head slammed against his snout and he backed off slightly, rubbing at his face with his paw. "Jeeze Anden . . ." he mumbled, feeling sure that he had a bloody nose and that he was going to have a fat lip from that hit. "Ouch." he muttered to himself, but was glad to see that when he pulled his paw back that it wasn't stained with blood. Good. No bloody nose . . . but there would definately be a bruise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Lysane followed after her, looking up at her from the ground. "This body can handle meat or fruit." he said.

Anden heard the whimper and grimaced, lowering his head. "I'm sorry! I'm not used to this, and the wolf really wants to win." he shook his furry head. Anden wanted James to win, and he would see to it that that happened. He leapt at the other, determined to keep his neck open to James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Rayani nodded. "Alright then, I'll see what I can make." she said and headed over to the fridge and pulled out some lunch meat and some various fruits. She got a plate and artfully arranged it with five strawberries in the middle in the shape of a flower on top of overlapping circles of lunch meat with interchanging slices of apples and oranges around the edge of the plate. "Here you go." she said, placing the plate on the ground. She enjoyed making food look pretty.

James frowned and then got under Anden and jumped up, pulling him out of the leap and basically tossing him aside. "Anden! It's not fun if you throw the match! I'm fine, so let's fight!" he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm
Lysane watched and as she set the plate down, he blinked. "Food arrangement..it's really nice. It seems a shame to eat it." he said, smiling a little.

Anden grimaced. He got back onto his feet and watched the other before lunging, intending to swipe a paw at James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm
Rayani shrugged. "What can I say? I like edible art." she said with a small smile.

James smiled a bit and then dodged the paw and tackled Anden, trying to get his teeth onto the other's neck so as to pin him down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 pm
Lysane chuckled and then ate a bit. "Thank you." he said as he ate. "Any other hobbies?" he asked through his eating.

Anden found himself tackled and he jerked before finding himself with James' teeth around his neck. He then found himself pinned and Anden whined a little. "This is so awkward." he muttered. Anden wasn't quite used to the wolf thing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 pm
Rayani shrugged. "Well . . . I like to read . . . and play music . . ." she said, once more going to lean on the counter, not really hungry.

James chuckled a bit at Anden's comment, but kept a hold of his neck before looking to the Elders, wondering if they would consider this a win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 pm
Lysane finished up eating and tilted his head. "Will you play something for me?" he asked. He liked music, and it wasn't like he had much better to do.

Saru, seeming amused, clapped her hands. "The Council acknowledges you James, you are an alpha of a pack of four."

Anden squirmed. "Alright now! Let me go." he said, grinning wolfishly. "Alpha mine."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm
Rayani shrugged again. "Sure. But . . . I'm not very good." she said, the traces of a blush showing up on her cheeks.

James grinned and let Anden go, getting off of him. "Alright!" he said and then raised up and put his front leg over Anden's back once he was up, the wolfish equivalent of slinging his arm over the other's shoulder. "Told ya it'd work out okay." he said, grinning a bit.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff