Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am
Cleaned up and now hungry, she grabbed her phone and saw that the text that Hauk sent days ago was just now showing. stressed She sighed and knew she had disappointed him by not being around for the entire weekend. neutral She sent him a quick reply.

Kat's text to Hauk
Sorry I wasn't around for the Octoberfest...I hope you went ahead and went even though I wasn't in town. We got back early this morning and I'm going to get lunch and touch base w/Kyle. Talk to you soon smile ~ Kat

She pulled on her new boots, holding a leg up to admire the craftmanship, and then exited her quarters to make her way up to Kyle's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 pm
Coming through the main doors the elf makes her way toward the bar. Aiming mainly for the espresso machine. She enjoyed having the occasional Starbucks and all but then there are times when she wants to feel the coziness of the bar to fully enjoy a good brew. Once she fixed up her hot steamy drink she heads over to one of the tables to go over what music would be played at the club for the Halloween festivities. Taking a seat she pulls out her iPad and opens up some files.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Coming out of Pandora after a nice body scrub and mud bath. Liada spots Anira in the bar and goes to join her. Heya lovely. How's it going? Taking a seat across the table from her she stretches out her arms and crosses her legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 pm
Looking up from her iPad she smiles at her comrade. The day has been well so far. Just making some arrangements for our Halloween festivities in the club. Don't forget to throw up the flyers by the way. And yourself? Sliding the device at Lia she takes a moment to sip her drink while its still warm.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm
She nods and looks over the playlist and food arrangements they were gonna have on the holiday special menu. Remembering to go by later tonight and get some dancing on. Looks good. And I already handed Kyle the flyers to get those sent out all over town so that's been taken care of. I wonder what I should wear for All Hallow's Eve this year? It gets harder and harder to choose as time goes by being what we are. She glances at the drink Anira has and puts on her best Bambi face. Any chance you could make me one of those? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image Of course, I think you would like this blend that I made, it has a dash of nutmeg in it. Slowly getting up the elf returns to the machine with her back to the fox spirit. As for your Halloween costume I am sure you will come up with something. I am glad you are focusing on that and taking your time away from the lab as I have asked you to. We were wondering if you were ever going to come back out.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:58 pm
Once she felt the elf was a good distance and didn't look back at her. Liada pulled a small vial out and hid it under the table in her hands. :ninja: I can't wait, you always did make the best fall style drinks. Anira turns back to face her smiling and when the fox smiles in return she turns back to working the drink. Thankfully the machine made just enough noise to where her keen hearing wouldn't catch on either when she unplugged the vial and with one last glance to make sure she wouldn't get caught, poured the contents of the vial into Anira's mug. twisted You're probably right, I'll probably think of something last second since I tend to figure it out faster under pressure. Re-plugging the vial and hiding it again she waits and hope that her plan works.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 pm
Yes you do, and you tend to outdo yourself every now and again as well. Coming back to the table to sit down she slides the drink to Liada across the table. Here you are.

cat_4laugh Thaaaaank you! heart Smells sooo go- Liada stops dead in her sentence when Anira grabs hold of her wrist like a death vice. Liada looks up to see a very unamused face in the elf's pale features. eek Um? Anira hun? Something wrong? sweatdrop

emotion_eyebrow Oh please cut the crap Lia. In all the centuries we have known each other not to mention after that kitsune incident do you really think I would not be so wary of a childish trick? What did you put in it? User Image  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 pm
gonk I dunno what you're talking about. How could you suspect little ol' me? User Image She tried to pull her wrist free but the elf had it in her grip so tight that it was breaking the skin. Red welts were starting to show where Anira's nails dug in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm
stressed It is BECAUSE of who you are that I suspect you. Hauk is still learning the trade with you but I know better. Yanking her wrist harder pulling her closer to where their faces were merely inches apart. NOW WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY DRINK?! scream  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image Alright alright ALRIGHT! I was testing out a new Halloween potion. I didn't think you would mind too much. Just dump it out in the sink and it won't do anything alright? User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm
Releasing her hold after a moment or two of scrutinizing. Anira takes her mug and gets up to do as Liada instructed. Cleaning out the mug thoroughly so that it doesn't contaminate everything else in the bar she places it on the side of the sink to dry and goes back to the wincing fox spirit rubbing her aching wrist. Now that we are done with this I need to move onto the bookstore. I will see you at home later to carve pumpkins alright? Picking up her things she places them in her bag and wraps herself up in her scarf.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Checking out her wrist one last time to make sure it wasn't bleeding. She looked up at Anira and smiled weakly. Yea....sure. You want some candy as an apology? User Image Digging into her bag she pulls out a bag of Lindt chocolate and offers it unopened to Anira.

Glancing at the bag it didn't seem suspicious she picks up the bag and breaks the seal on it. I suppose that is fair enough. Taking a piece of chocolate out she hands the bag back to Liada and walks out the bar unwrapping the candy and popping it into her mouth. Waving goodbye to Lia as she does.

Liada waved back sweetly until there was no sign of Anira past those doors and she gave a small chuckle. Heheheheheh.....yea you and I have been through all the tricks. But looks like this old fox has a few passing you left. User Image She sips her drink until its empty and goes to clean out the mug before heading into the JD for a late lunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 pm
After spending the afternoon with Kyle getting caught up and doing other miscellaneous other paperwork, she told him good night and went to the bar to make a drink. In the mood for some wine for a change...she blamed Franco for that since they had to sample so much when they were in Europe...she poured a glass of Moscato and had a seat at the bar. She saw that she had a text from Hauk and sent him a reply.

Kat's text to Hauk
Why don't we split the difference and eat at the JD? I haven't had sushi in awhile. I'll wait for you here at the bar. smile ~Kat

She had a feeling about what he wanted to talk about...question was, what was going to happen tonight? confused  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Pulling up to the front of the bar Hauk puts the car in park and heads to the main doors. Seeing Kat at the bar he takes a moment to stand there and admire her. Hoping that this talk would go well no matter what happened in the end. They both had gone through enough pain, no sense in going through more.

Walking up behind her he slides his arms around her waist and just rests his forehead on the top of her head.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games