Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:49 pm
Breaking the tense atmostphere he reached to them almost falling "could you give a bit of a hand i need this to be leveled" He said as he was lowering the big bento box to the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:51 pm
"By not speaking, I already think of you differently, judge you and myself for knowing you do not feel free to speak the truth without consequence. I will be ready to listen when you are ready to speak." she said softly, moving away from them more, returning to the trees, gently placing a hand on one of the trunks.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
"I Eat Dragon..." He shouted to ziven. He then quickly tried to help Sei set down the box. "I didnt want you to think differently of me. My father told me i needed to keep it a secret or me and him would be banned from this place, and all the people we have grown to love." He said with a nod. "Please. dont judge me..." He said then looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 am
Putting the bento on the floor almost tripping "Relax whats with tense atmosphere here. Im sure he meant dragonfish, which i happen to have cooked for this meal. Please be seated. " He said then a making a clap to make them snap out of it  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:07 am
"We must all do what we must to survive." she replied softly, simply to what Hunter said, not turning still to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:12 am
He sighed abit. "I cant eat anything but Dragon. It will make me sick. Dragon.. Or blood. But only the blood of Humans or Angels. Anything else, would also make me sick. He hears Zivens words. "So then you just keep walking. I thought you would understand why I wouldnt want you to know that. Still though you leave?" He asks her aloud, awaiting a response.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:20 am
"oh! i see" He frowned when he said that was like an automatic refusal turning to the he stood there a bit akwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:25 am
Her hand still pressed to the tree, she looked to the pair with a confusion and sadness. "I seek the solace of the trees. I am not abandoning you .. either of you." she said softly, still not moving from where she was, listening to the trees.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 am
He stood there waiting. He then sat by himself and layed his head down, looking up to the sky. He waited for something to happen. What, he had no idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:42 am
Finally she found the calm, the comfort she had come to expect from the trees, the only true comfort she had consistently in her life. It was an empty feeling, however, only calmed not truly comforted. Still .. it was enough. Turning, she slowly returned to them, her head bowed, seating herself beside Hunter, hugging her knees. "My apologies for bringing dreariness to our evening."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:14 am
Hunter scooted over to her and threw his arm over his shoulder softly. He held her close to him, as he often did. He wanted her to be as close to him as possible. "Is it bad that I want to be as close to you as I can?" He asked her with a curious look.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:18 am
"Quite wonderful, in my opinion." she replied softly, looking to him with a small smile as she cuddled in to his touch, nowtruly feeling comforted. Closing her eyes, she realized how weary she was. "Rest .. does sound .. lovely.."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:23 am
He nods. "Well.. then I will take us back to your place, so we may sleep together.." He blushes quickly. "I mean rest. We can sleep side by side." He turns to Sei and bows. "Till next time Sei" His and Zivens body turn into light and they head to her home.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 am
He sighed and clapped two times as they dissapeared "Is Seisuke to you" He said with a serious tone and left  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:24 pm
He made his way from teh bar and deep into the woods. After walking for awhile, he found what he thought to be a suitable tree. Sitting down he rested his back aganist the tree, letting his wings act as a pillow of sorts between his back and the bark of the tree. Stretching his legs out he closed his eyes, listneing to the sounds of hte woodland night  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games